Aa
A
A
Close

Neurology Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

1 - 20 (of 26821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had chronic headaches for 2 years. The headaches themselves remained daily (usual on sides of head, occasionally on back of head) with a decrease in the sever flare ups but still no clear pain free periods. Most days I have a cons...
24/7 Pain | Last answer
Hi. I hope someone can help me with this rare and painful condition. Three years ago I had surgury on my left foot to release the ligaments around a heel spur, that was done through an arthroscope by an inexperienced podiatrist.There ...
SandiR__0 | Last answer
I began having a strange weakness in my right foot and right hand/arm a few weeks ago. No loss of strength, just weird feeling. A couple of days ago numbness began to come and go. I went to the ER at the advice of my GP and when they ...
Zacksmom | Last answer
After 2-1/2 weeks of dizziness, I broke out with Shingles on forehead and eye. It took 5 doctors' visits to get the Shingles dx'd and all docs wanted me to see a Neurologist about the dizziness. Finally got in to see my Neuro who think...
notwhatiaskedfor | Last answer
My name is Trudy. About a year ago I started getting pain in my right foot when I walked and now it has progressed to traveling up my leg and my toes will go numb also. When I rest I can keep walking until it starts again which does not ...
T_Renner | Last answer
I had an adverse reaction to levaquin (floroquinolone)antibiotic. I have lost hearing in one ear and have tinnitus 24/7. I mixed the levaquin with nsaids because I didn't know there was a drug interaction listed. No one warned me. My ...
floxie | Last answer
About a month ago I lost my hearing in my left ear. It happened over the course of about 3-4 days.I experienced extreme dizziness and fullness in the ear. I went to my doctor who examined me and did not detect and signs of infection/infl...
bluemom6 | Last answer
Hi, I'm a 21 year old female For about a year now since last August I've been feeling like I'm going to pass out, but I've never passed out or had loss of consciousness. I've also been dizzy as well, except the the room isn't spinning...
gumball23 | Last answer
1556140_tn?1311850127
Hi all, just posting as i found out today that i have a brain cyst, i had an MRI 3 weeks ago on the NHS, am so glad that i finally have some answers after over a year of pain and generally feeling pretty awful!! I don't have much inform...
twinkle2000 | Last answer
I have had a pinched nerve in my neck for several years,caused from a car accident. I have recently returned to the gym after a two year hiatus. I have had alot of discomfort in my neck, arms, and fingers;as I have been progressing ,I'...
joestone | Last answer
I have a severe pain in the middle of my head. A slight touch at the afftected spot causes so much pain. What do I do.
kechkech | Last answer
Yesterday morning I spent approximately an hour sanding, then spraying, a wrought iron fence with rustoleum spray paint. Since that time, (24 hours) my pointing finger (used for depressing the aerosol) feels anethetised. Is is possi...
Alice-J | Last answer
About five days ago i started to feel pain on the top of my head and it comes back occasionally. It dosent stay long but when it comes it is painful.
E662 | Last answer
I have started feeling like my body was "vibrating" - not spasms, or jerking - like there is a vibrator in my body. Feel it most in the back, but everywhere else too. Mostly happens when I am sleeping or relaxed - it will wake me up, b...
smg2 | Last answer
I am 30 years old and since i was 28 I have been experiencing the left side of my body feeling weak.This happens when i am under stress and when I am angry or get worked up.It is quite frightening and i often feel like if it is stroke li...
avibaby | Last answer
Thank you for taking my question - I was in the middle of writing this before and everything disappeared, but my question was not on the forum, so I'll try again - I hope I did nothing wrong. For years I have suffered with muscle cramps...
dkader | Last answer
I have dificulty emptying my bladder or teling when it is full. I am 80 years old and otherwise in good helth. My doctor sujest a LASER work in the uretra, I am interested in the cause of this problem.
kant_p | Last answer
Re: Is peripheral neuropathy part of ms? [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Neurology and Neurosurgery Forum ] [ FAQ ] Posted by CCF neuro MD on February 19, 1998 at 19:51:48: In Reply to: Is peripheral...
Carla__0__0 | Last answer
I have this sharp pain going on the right side of my head it feeling like stabbing. I was seen by urgent care doctor last friday yet his diagnose was tension headache but today I having this sharp pain it really concern me. can you tell ...
SusieQ224 | Last answer
Hello, my nine month old daughter has been having myoclonic jerks for the past six weeks. They started abruptly one evening while feeding her. Some are as simple as an eye blink, but most involve her arms pulling in and her body thrust...
twin_88 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now