Feeling sick after eating
I recently have started feeling sick when I am eating and for a while after I am eating. I have no idea why does anyone have any ideas
hey guys.  Im a male here, just pointing this out, because I see a lot of females in this thread, and think that some of the issues or causes are different for both.  I have been with my girlfriend for a while now, who suffers from an eating disorder.  I've been helping her alot to make it through day to day, so I'm involved a lot in her recovery.  now that's another story.. bottom line is though i have been stressed. Now I've never had a huge appetite.  I'm 5'4" and weigh about 130- 135 lbs and always been that way. Lately, like in the last month, i've been eating less than usual and I find it's because I get horribly naseous everytime i put ANYTHING into my mouth and I ave NO idea why because I love food. The other day I only ate a small portion of pasta and i had to shove the food down my throat and sit quietly and suppress the urge to vomit in order to finish it.  I'm positive I don't have an eating disorder, because if theres one thing I've learned from my girlfriend's recover, its that it doesn't work that way.. And besides I'm not concious of my image and don't have distorted body image.  I really want to know whats going on because I have dropped down to about 122 lbs, I feel like ****, and I get serious hunger pains, the second I eat I feel nauseous, and when I stop eating I immediately feel hunger pain again.  

I really would like some insight , I can't go on like this , it's especially hard to be strong for my loved one, when I can't even finish a plate of my favorite food.

Help.
Hi I have been reading 4 years ago after having my 2nd child I developed an eating disorder I did not make my self sick though I just stopped eating I went really skinny n pale then 6 months later got caught preggy again but I lost the baby think it was due to not eating then I got caught again with my little boy I still did not eat very well he is now 2 I have just had a little girl were wen I was preggy I could eat loads she is now 5 months old I am on the none hormone pill but everytime I eat I feel sick get wind n I also feel hungary which is strange but I have a big phobia of been sick I take vit tabs aswell I go from 4 days to a week with out eating cause I feel better for it but then I get like borking feel cause I am that hungary but every time I eat I feel ill n I hate it espec wen I got 4 kids to deal with n I am only 24 I only eat little portions I can not hack a big meal even salad makes me feel like this its so upsetting as I dont wanna go bk to my eating disorder I have my kids to think of any advice please n I always come on my period earlier then I should aswell I hate it x
Before I eat or even when I don't think about eating I feel sick, headack, tummy in nots and vary light headed all the time.... No matter what I eat or drink or whatever nothing helps and I don't take any med's so this is confusing me and I don't want to live like this anymore I can barely walk cause of all this business... I hope someone figures this out
I feel so sick about half way through eating and haven't seen a doctor. These issues are not pregnancy related. The sick feeling goes on for a couple hours. I sleep until noon every day and have to force myself awake. I had mono 6 months ago, and whooping cough this month. (I know, I get sick alot) I do not get vaccinated if that matters. I am on no medication and am 15 years old. Many people have blamed it on stress, and I have a slight feeling that may be the reason. Please help me out. I am under 18 as well (I don't know if it could be something only younger people get.)
I also have felt this way for almost a year now. I am a 32 year old male in New York. After experiencing the same symptoms over and over i decided i must be diabetic as it runs in my family, i started eating healthier, cut out all processed foods and all sugars entirely. I lost 50 pounds in one month alone. It did make me feel better, but only temporarily. After going to several doctors and getting Diabetes ruled out, i was told it was stress or anxiety, which can also cause such symptoms. If you knew me, you would never even suggest these as i am very laid back and a pretty positive person. Being desperate i listened to the doctors and went on the medication prescribed to me. What a mistake. It just started a whole new set of problems. Can you believe the anti-anxiety medication made me anxious and very angry all the time. Ive since stopped taking those pills and my mood has gone to normal but my symptoms still persist. Unfortunately a lot of common illnesses have similar symptoms and theres nothing a doctor isnt willing to throw a pill at. Ive learned to just deal with it and target the things that make me sick. It just takes a little discipline. First off, i dont feel sick after every meal, maybe once a week with no visible trigger. But when i do get ill, im laid out. I can barely even make it to the bathroom to urinate. Ive done all the research from B12 deficiency to Gall bladder, hypothyroidism, celiac disease, you name it. As mentioned earlier, all these illnesses have  the same symptoms which makes it frustrating for both you and your doctor. The only advice i can give you is CUT OUT ALL PROCESSED FOODS! No fast food, no refined sugars, nothing. Cook everything yourself so you know what is going into it. Always eat salads. Very difficult if your like me and hate salads. Just make sure they are colorful and easy on the dressing. Drink plenty of water, at least 2 liters. Another thing that has helped is adding Chia seeds to everything. Look them up, youll be happy you did, i sure was. They dont fix the problem but being as i havent been eating as much as i used to, they help keep me healthier. And finally, EXERCISE! I know this ***** but its helped to relieve the symptoms almost entirely. The raise in heartrate and increased oxygen intake are great for many ills. I now only feel sick when i lax on the jogging. It only takes 10 mins a day, 3 times a week. If your feeling sick at the moment, chug as much water as you can and go for a brisk walk. The constant urinating and raised heart rate are a wonder cure for me. Just like many other illnesses there is no known cure, if you can diagnose it at all, but you can learn to control when these episodes happen. If anyone does have an idea of what this is, please let me know. Good luck!
everytime after i eat i feel like im goin to throw up , but i dont .. i feeel sick. and my low back & tummy , and head has been hurtin . im on my period tho .. could i be prego ?
hey is it just me or when ever you eat you always feel like you are going to be sick. like you have eaten too much and you dont know weather it will stay down or not, that's what i get and it really hurts my stomach, can anybody give any suggestion on how i could prevent this.
I been experiencing the symptoms for almost 2 years already...I've done blood tests and endoscopy...the results are normal...I think I need to put on some self discipline and get on to a regular exercise and healthy diet...and try to follow your advice to "CUT OUT ALL PROCESSED FOODS! No fast food, no refined sugars, nothing. Cook everything yourself so you know what is going into it."

Thank you! Hope you feel better now and the rest of us who are the same situation...

Good Luck to everyone...
This just started happening to me quite recently. I could feel fine, just hungry. So I start to eat, it could be anything, and I just start to feel sick and I don't want to eat anymore.. I never actually threw up, I just felt like I've needed to. A lot f people are saying that they've had stress. I've had quite a bit of stress going on, but it's finally getting better, and this is when my stomach has started hurting. I've been almost stress free while my stomach hurts.. I don't know what to do.. Am I maybe lacking something in my diet?
Hi Jamie, it's been a few months since you posted. How you doing? I am going through a similar problem, began properly 2 months ago, but saw signs in the preceding 2 months. I hadn't been well for a few weeks but one day I was part way through a sandwich and suddenly went hot, clammy, urge to vomit. I too have a vomiting phobia (god, I think this is common) and so was panicking and pacing in attempt to prevent it. It's still happening at least once a day, more in the evening, and at the times where it doesn't I still get pain. So fearful of vomitting I haven't consumed a meal since then, just bits, you tend to feel better if you just do t eat. As a consequence though I have lost 20lbs, and my body has changed beyond recognition. All my joints click, skin is like paper. Feel it's out of control. Had tests, all were normal, except for raised ANA result. Had endoscopy and CT scan too. Just wondered what your experiences were and what you have done to try and rectify. It is a miserable existence. I'm 42 and male.. Richard
Hi I know this post is really old, I have the same problems as yourself.. I have been diagnosed with M.E. I have been ill now for 18 months, as well as feeling sick I feel like I am really ill every day. The kind of ill that you would take a day off work for. I had to give up my job as I was so poorly all the time..... However I am starting to thing FOOD is the problem as well.... If Doctors cant find whats wrong they automatically say its IBS or you need your gallbladder out... which happened to me. You need to push for tests and not give up.... Im still fighting for a real diagnosis  as I do not think ME is the whole problem.... Stay strong.. I know its tiring and you feel so alone sometimes. Take a look on the ME website and see if you can relate to the symptoms... Take care. Michelle x x
What is ME?
What is ME?
I feel sick after and during i eat anything this never happend till i had sex but i dont know what it means
Have you been to the gastro doctor?  Have you been tested for gastroparesis?  I had what is called a gastric emptying study.  This test determined that my stomach doesn't empty as quickly as it should which leaves me bloated and uncomfortable all the time.  Research this condition and see if you see youself in it.  Learning about it has made an incredible difference in my life!
I have the same problem and feel it is related to stress. The only thing that helps me is chewing minty gum and taking a nap. I assume the nap just lets me relax and the minty gum I have no idea, it just helps.
High blood pressure and/or clogged arteries can cause these symptoms as well.  I would recommend visiting a doctor.
I have had this same exact problem for about a year now and it's really beginning to affect how I live and my daily activities, I feel sick constantly now and especially after I eat but only when I'm not at home, I've had many tests and they all came up normal :( ive been taking all natural digestive vitamins but they only kind of help me :( and I feel sick when I eat anything so it's not allergies to anything, I have a feeling it might be stress because I just graduated high school and its been the worst for about the past 4 months and I graduated a month ago :(  please help me it is making me very depressed and anti social and affecting my relationship with my girlfriend I can't even go on a date anymore without worrying the whole time of I'm going to feel sick or not
LOL - I have been chalked up to the "mystery patient" as well too!  Isn't it comforting to know they've called you that NOT!    I used to feel like this when I did have gallbladder issues, but I had it removed a year ago... I am beginning to think it IS stress related - a lot has happened with work in the past week, right when I started feeling sick... Stress is such a bad thing to our bodies... I wish all of you good luck in feeling better and lets all try to remember to breathe and take a moment to relax!
Melissa
My partner is feeling nauseous after eating, it doesn't matter what food he eats. This has been going on for about 3 months. I think it might be a parasite as we were over seas 4 months ago. Apparently you can get it after swimming in fresh water in south east asia or central america which is where we were. Apparently antibiotics can get rid of them, so he is getting tests done next week to see if he's got them. I hope this helps? Ill keep you updated.
Leah,  I am on here looking for answers because I feel sick after I eat.  I see so many others are having the same problems ( with some different symptoms). I do not have an answer for you as far as the stomach discomfort.  However, the hair loss could be due to the child birth.  After having one of my children, I went through the same thing.  My was falling and thinning out tremendously.  It stopped after my son was about 6 months old.  But not before I thought for sure I would be balled. Try not to worry about the hair loss. The stomach issue might subside, it could all be due to stress.  A new mom with twins is a lot of work.  Enjoy them and take it as easy as you can.  Pray about it and it will all work out.  
Hi there,
Evening primrose oil is a natural way to balance hormones.
Also i have the hormone iud, it is not that bad. I cannot say regarding the non hormone one but with the coil it can take up to 6 months to become comfortable so it is something you need to persevere.
I hope this was helpful
Sounds like you could have Candida.  Candida is an explosive growth of yeast.  Any kind of sugar or starch can cause the yeast cells to ferment gas....bloating.  Try the 'spit' test.  Spit into a glass of waterand wait ten minutes.  Normal spit will float on top.  Yeast however, will form strings that sink to the bottom.  Good luck.
A lot of your guys' symptoms resemble that of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).   Your doctor may or may not have said something about it to you.  One of the main causative factors of IBS is stress.  Some stress is temporary, some is chronic.   Depending on the severity of your stress, there are many ways to treat stress.  Just to name a few non-medicinal ways would be to try talking to someone about your stress, possibly soothing music, aromatherapy, exercise, or even reading.  These are just a few simple ways to manage smaller stressors in your life.  There are times where the stress is too overwhelming and the simple therapies just don't cut it.  This is when you may consider seeking some sort of anti depressant.  Medications that could be used are SSRIs, SNRIs, or Benzodiazipines.  I'm not saying that medication cures everything so I would recommend the more simpler therapies first.  Maybe a simple vacation might just do the trick at relieving some of your stress.  I am also not diagnosing anybody on here with IBS but I was just giving some food for thought; "an outside the box look".  Good Luck to you all and you hope everything works out.
Hello my names joey im 18 years old and i have been suffering from the same thing all of you have for a year now probably the wrost year of my life i want to start out by saying everyone who has posted on this site you are very tough and you can get through it ill tell you my story now. So on December 1st 2012 i had my mother take me to the hospital because i was non stop vomitting i couldnt stop my self for anything not even a sip of water. my eyes began to turn yellow and i remembered my friend saying when he had apendicitis that his eyes started to turn a yellow color before he then passed out and was rushed to the hospital anyways as im throwing up i look up inthe mirror for a brief second to look at my eyes and they looked to me to be turning a yellow color so i thought i had apendicitas so then after i waited for my self to pass out but it never happened anxiety through the roof now thinking if i dont get to the hospital in time im going to die i was over reacting but still i really thought i was from how much i was vommiting and how i could not stop. so on the way to the emergeny room with my puke bowl in front of me we arrive im admitted ASAP (2 hours later) they gave me this nausea pill called ZOFRAN (LIFE SAVER) witch helps with the neasea and vommiting. i finally got into a room but before they took me to the room they rushed me to get a CT scan in a different part of the hospital. they took the scan and then took me back to the room and told me not to drink anything untill they got the results back from the ct scan so i didnt even though i was dehydrated from literally throwing up everything in my stomach. we all sat in the room waiting for the doctor to come in witch took about 3 hours and as i was waiting i had this HORRIBLE PAIN on my left side it could have been my right side not sure honestly but anyways horrible pain on my side the doctor comes ina dn tells me he couldn see anything on the scan besides some stool backed up witch wouldnt cause the pain or the vommiting so i ask what is it then i didnt come to the emergency room for you to tell me my poo is backed up okay. he then tells me that i could and he said COULD  have kidney stones  I was like KINDNEY STONES WTF so we then leave the emergency room with a nice packet on how to treat/pass kidney stones awesome i go home all drugged up and finally not thriwing up anymore and start reading about kidney stones saying the pain is close to child birth HAHAHA AWESOME!!!! so two weeks go buy feeling sick as a dog throwing up cant keep anything down christmas is coming up thinking great this is going to be the worst chistmas ever which it was but oh well and yet to menton my birthday was on the 18th of december yay. One night i want to say december 11, 12, 13, or 14 not sure but i was starving havent eaten a solid meal since the 1st of december i was living off of soup crackers liquid diet pretty much i was so over not being able to eat so my girlfiend my friend and i decide to go to taco bell i was thinking okay im going to try and eat 1 taco WORST DECSION EVER!!! i ate the taco felt fine for once shocked i fell asleep about 10-15 min later i wake up ran to my trash can cause there was no way i was making it to the bathroom and i threw up the taco and everything left in my stomach. i then asked my friend to take me to the emergency room and i wasnt overreacting i wasnt trippin out but my throat began to shut on me blocking my air way i calmed myslef down because the first episode the nurse kept telling me not to panic it will make things worse she assured me on my first visit that as long as i could breathe i would be fine well i wasnt abke to breathe besides very tiny breathes that i was very lucky for so my friend rushes me to the hospital they get me in there quick like very quick because i couldnt breathe and my face beagn to turn purple from the lack of oxygen. they give my the nausea pill again witch was he hardest thing to swallow. the doctor comes in after they gave me a shot of some pain medicine which just made me relax and he told me my throat was swelling up from vommiting constantly and the taco shell or something cut the lining of my throat on the way back up into the trash can haha so then i go home with a nice packet to treat my throat again didnt tell me why i couldnt keep food down or what was wrong with me when all i wanted was to eat normal heathly food like everyone else i then got depressed from this and then was put on a anti anxiety/ anti depression medication called zoloft which did not work and is a bunch of ******** pardon me but its true it worked for like a week after the 4 weeks it takes to take affect so i went to my doctor one day after december so its now about january and i stilll can eat for my life literally nothing and im serious when i say nothing im talking chicken broth and bread/ crackers i was happy that i was able t o eat something but thats not good for you eating soup crackers and bread for 2 months NO. my doctor advised me to go see a G.I. gastrointestinal specialist so i did schedule and appt i went there he felt my stomach said it was hard and stiff so he wanted to do a colonoscopy and endoscopy hahaha didnt know what that was untill i asked so i was mature about it and followed through with the procedure even though the prep was horrible drinking this nasty stuff 2 liters of it to be exact and then sitting on the toilet for hours but it was okay i woke up the next morning ready for the procedure they put me to sleep and then i woke up which felt like 5 min later they said they would call me in for a follow up at my g.i,'s office when they got the pictures back and suff he then tells me whent i went to his office that nothing was found only some irritation in the colon which was most likely from the prep so i said okay im just going to go on living with this for the rest of my life oh and before the procedure he had me go get an ultra sound which also came beack negative but anyways ive been living with this THING that i have no clue what it is besides one term ONE TERM ive gotten out if this whole ordeal was LAZY GALLBLATTER and yet i have not recieved the call back or my cal was never answered from the GI to perform the test to see if my gallbladder was working or not and i think they put this liquid into to your GB and see if it rejects it or not idk but anyway i thought id share my story with all you people out here with either the same issue or a 100% complety different issue but i just want to know and what whoever reads this novel that im not alone and that your not alone ive been doing bettwer but im not 100% i cant eat greasy foods red meat and barely even chicken ive been trying but it then results in vommiting but im going to see a doctor this week and find out what they can do for me and YES im going to a different doctor and a dofferent GI i truley apologize for the incorrect spelling and horrible punctuation im typing this really fast to just get it out there im sure youll get it but thank you very mcuh to whoever reads this my point beimg is that your not alone and it could be alot worse
Hi, you mention your eyes having yellow in them. I suspect your problems are gallbladder based. Do go back to your doc and ask for tests/scan. Follow a low fat diet and watch what foods are a 'trigger'. You have to be persistent. If your doctor does not see you, he/she assumes you are ok. So you have to tell them that it is a continuous problem.
i have been sick for about 6 months now but it has gotten worse i have been eating but i got sick after i ate no matter what i ate i cant sleep at night anymore barley i havent ate for awhile but the doctors dont know what is wrong but i get so sick to were i feel like im going to throw up all of the time my chest has started to hurt a lot  but we can't figure out whats wrong plz people will you help me figure out
Allergies, allergies, allergies.... I did a diet called the candida diet, and it was basically a cleanse not really a diet at all but when I stopped it after 21 days I found that for the first time in my life I understood what I was like to have food allergies. We as humans are not supposed to nor have we ever in history, had access to processed food that contains SOOO many ingredients in one thing. I found I cannot eat white bread. I used to eat at the same sand which place 3 to 4 times a week. Now I can't eat there at all. I get sore throut and it gets itchy and swollen. My stomach hurts after eating a lot of the foods I used to eat before. I find that meats, vegetables, fruits, plus dairy are just about it, now. Some bread, but not a lot work for me. It sounds like everyone is eating a whole lot of things their body is rejecting. Best to you all, hope you figure out what works best for you.
I found a girl online who had some rough stuff going on, she also found that it was allergies, she can only eat talipia fish, that is it. Or else she cannot use the bathroom she gets to the point where she will start throwing up. Look in to your background where does your family come from? What would they be eating if you were still there? Maybe you should start back at home wherever that may be... We are mostly migrants, so see what foods your past relatives would have eaten you may need to change everything about what you eat. We are what we eat is a very old saying, it's not Taco Bell! Stay away from the processed food, if you cannot pronounce it don't eat it! We do not realize that all of the food we purchase is covered in toxins, and processed so much it barley has nutrients left in it. It sounds like your body has had enough. Try organic raw food for awhile see how you feel. I eat meat, but I came from cattle ranchers you may not have that in your background. It can't hurt to find out. On Netflix they have quite a few movies that will make you re-think eating a lot of the stuff that most Americans eat everyday. Fat, sick, and nearly dead, etc.... Check them out!
Check your PH....and perhaps do some research on and alkaline diet.  YOU'LL BE AMAZED.  I have been admitted to the hospital on two occasion with out answers I then did some research, changed my diet, added aloe vera juice and done done done
Wow,for me I find I get sick after eating foods that I have eaten all my life.  It started with mushrooms and has just continued to grow.  What is really annoying is there is not one common food group, so far I can now no longer eat, mushrooms, cashews, peanuts, Brazil nuts, almonds, fresh apricots, nectarines, peaches, avocados, rocket lettuce, olives, cooked capsicum, capers, eggplant, feta cheese, quinoa, some bread, rolled oats, bananas,any seafood except fish and the list goes on.
However I have eaten all these things all my life and then suddenly one day I will have them, and get sick and   cannot eat them again.  I know this through eliminating them through trial after I have an attack.
My symptoms within half an hour of eating, pain and discomfort through my stomach, back, down my legs, up into my chest, getting very very very cold, nauseous, sometimes with vomiting for hous and other times just feeling sick.  The only way I can get relief is to lay on my bed and curl my legs up with pillows under the for support, trying to hold them curled up just causes more pain.  If I can manage to doze off to sleep the I can generally wake up a couple of hours later feeling better,very drained and tender but no longer  in the same pain.  If I am vomiting then it is a different situation.  I do not get diarrhoea or constipated/wind with it, but my stomach does get very bloated.
I am once again off to the gastroenterologist this afternoon looking for answers, my issue is becoming worse and more frequent and I am tired of feeling like a hypochondriac and sick all the time.  My job is stressful when I am on shift but my life is not, my home life and relationship is wonderful so it is not stress related.
Anybody else with similar circumstances or answers?
Just saw another documentary about the foods we eat where they compared a football field to human evolution. In human evolution we have been known to eat meat from all types of animals, but the interesting part was the amount  of time humans have been known to eat other foods like grains, dairy, fruits and vegetables. It was about a centimeter, compared to an entire football field. Are we really omnivores after all? It is called the Perfect Human Diet. Maybe you should check it out. I Hope you figure it out, because, not knowing how to eat is the worst. It is my current struggle right now too.  
sounds like a yeast over growth in your digestive track.  The bloating or gas is the CO2 produced by the yeast, same gas that makes cakes rise.  Yeast need sugar to grow.  Try giving up sugar, yeast, vinegar, fermented products for 1 week to kill off the yeast.
Did you find a cure for your discomfort and gas after eating?  I have the same symptoms. Would appreciate your sharing.  
Hello Uatemychalupa,  sorry to hear about what you're going through. I have identical symptoms with yours and I've had it for about a year.  I wonder if you have recovered and if so, what did you do?  If not, what are you doing to cope?  Will so appreciate your sharing
Hi Heavyn if you are still suffering I suggest you have Endoscopy(camera down yr throat, so can film inside stomach) I feel for you cos I went through similar experience feeling sick all the time after eating, and bringing food up for 1 and a half years. I was a virus and it woud go. In the end I got so desperate and couldn't cope I took an overdose, a cry for help!! It woke medical staff up and decided to look into it, and found out it was COELIAC DISEASE. It is when your bodys allergic to wheat, barley and oats. Its sad that I had to go to this extent to get any help though.
I am 11 year old girl aswell but I got swollen glands a few weeks ago and now I shake, have sore stomachs and I have been feeling sick everything I eat, I have tryed veggies, fruit..... Everything, and I am a little bit worried
It sounds like you are having severe allergies, or a reaction to the food you are eating. Fruit is not what we are supposed to eat as humans, we are meat and mostly fish eaters. Try talipia fish very plain, and see how that goes. You may be one of those that cannot eat anything due to severe allergies. I would get to a doctor too swollen glands are not good, and can indicate cancer. I am praying for you.
Any and all food.  3 or 4 bites and I'm full, weak.  If I continue to eat I get nauseated.  After the weakness stops I'm hungry again.
I felt that way  for a long time. After my daughter was born (2 years ago), my body went through some massive changes. I had a horrible pregnancy and vomited every day right up till the end. I was glad when it was over, thinking that I would finally get back to normal (I was never sick or nauseous before I got pregnant). So, after giving birth, I couldn't handle anything in my stomach. Every time I ate, I would get really bad stomach pains and they would only calm down if I vomited. Docs said it was stress related, bla bla, but it did eventually calm down....Until the dizzy spells started to appear. I got many dizzy spells, felt nauseous, really tired and weak and bad headaches after I ate. Did blood tests, scans, xrays..you name it...and everyone said I was fine, that it had to be stress. I started doing some research and saw many people with these symptoms. I tried a gluten free diet for a while (which I thought would be impossible because I am a bread, pasta, cereal lover...and everything had gluten!!!). I started substituting pasta with salads, potatoes and rice, and biscuits and snacks with fruit and yoghurt. Believe me......it is really hard at the beginning but, it is doable. Anyways, I started my gluten free diet about 5 months ago, feel soooooo much better and LOST ABOUT 20 POUNDS! I occasionally have a small portion of bread or make some pancakes, but I notice that if I eat gluten 2 or 3 days in a row, I start feeling sick and nauseous and dizzy again. So, I simply try to avoid it. I did the allergy tests and they were not conclusive. I do not have celiac disease  though! I suggest you try going gluten free for about 2 weeks and see how you feel. Gluten intolerance may be very difficult to identify because symptoms often only occur hours or even days after eating it.

Hope this can help!
i was wondering if you have been able to identify the source of you sickness? i have had a lot of the same, in the past 8-9 months and none of the doctors physicians or surgeons, have no idea what is the issue.  
this sounds like  (and i'm just a patient so take with a grain of salt PLEASE.) pancreatitis. I have it (amongst other things. i'm really....ill) but this could be the culprit and USUALLY it's caught early (which would be your case most likely) and you won't end up like me with chronic pancreatitis but it could be that, stomach, liver...all of those can push on the stomache as well as make you feel bloated and ill but really any organ can do that to some degree. again it sounds like pancreas issues though so blood work from your doc could help a lot. they will need to check amylase and lipase levels (unless you're like me and you don't have a functional pancrease and are on enzymes which will make those readings consistently flat). good luck and don't fret too much but I would look in those directions (those organs listed) and that can be done with  one routine blood draw (several vials yes but one sitting)
This sounds like the best advice I have read yet! Eat better food, drink more water, and exercise. IOW, keep the body functioning with less chemicals.
Have you ever found out what was wrong..having a lot of the same symptoms..no one seems to be able to help
I was experiencing what a large number of you are experiencing. Stomach cramps, gas, bloating, acid reflux, nausea, hot flashes, and feeling terrible after eating what I considered normal meals. What I discovered may sound weird but in my case it seems to be true. Our bodies are changing. Simple as that. All the stuff you used to eat with no problem are just not suitable anymore. We are accelerating on a vibrational level and our DNA is slowly restructuring (12 strand DNA). When I read about this I was skeptical until I tested it. I read our bodies will need natural earth foods (vegies and fruits) as the bulk of our diet. We will begin rejecting heavy meats like beef and pork and sugars and fried food. Our diets will be primarily a liquid diet like soups and smoothies. I am a Texan and BBQ nut so this was not something I wanted to hear but the sickness became too much so I began making fruit and veggie smoothies. I would have one for breakfast sometimes lunch, and dinner. I didn't have any stomach problems and I was not hungry. I would put coconut oil and chia seeds in the smoothies and that would make me feel full. I even was able to stop wearing my jacket inside work because my body was producing heat and I wasn't cold. My energy was through the roof and my focus was great. I had this going for over a week. I would occasionally eat some light and clean meats like some grilled chicken breast and some fish and that was OK too, but when I ate some red meat it was the same pain and discomfort returning and I didn't feel right. The worst was when I ate fried chicken. My stomach acids were terrible, my head hurt, and the cramps were horrible. I couldn't get a natural smoothie in me soon enough. I don't know weather or not to feel good or bad about what I discovered. I love meat and heavy food but my body just isn't having it any more. I am back on the smoothies and light food because I really don't have a choice. I would suggest you all give it a try. get some nuts and hemp or coconut oil to add to your smoothies. get creative and have a little fun with it. I love those burgers and pastries like everyone else but the way you will feel will be well worth the sacrifice.
have you considered that you may have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) this desease causes all of what you have said , maybe talk to your dr about IBS and see if they'll test you for it , good luck
I think you're right in a sense but the thing is I got stressed at one point and it triggered this I'm fine now no stress nothing but I've still got it but I looked up some things and I found that its a good idea to have anti acid medicine before you eat for a while then it should re balance the acid your body creates before and after eating (for me I only got sick after my dinner
)
I've had the same problem for a long time too. I'm desperate to have this problem resolved.