I feel nauseous and throw up after I eat
It all started several months ago. I was dieting and exercising and lost about 17 pounds. Eventually, I started throwing up everything I ate. It happens each time I eat - though it is not as bad in the mornings. I have cut many things out of my diet - such as sugars and dairy - in order to lessen the nausea and throwing up, though it still occurs.

I have consulted may doctors and currently take lansoprazole (Prevacid). The vomiting and nausea continues no matter what I eat, how much, or how little.

I honestly have no idea what to do anymore. I'm considering an endoscopy but do not really want to go through that if it is not necessary - which I do not believe it is.

Any idea what this may be? Blood results show that everything is normal.
An endoscopy is DEFINITELY necessary if you are throwing up each time you eat! That's a big deal and could be something very serious! I'm surprised your doctors aren't pushing that like crazy.
When you lost weight did you lose it rapidly? Also if your diet was very extreme, it could have caused issues with your digestive tract such as growing an intolerance or allergy to certain things, or changes in your acid production. There are really no solid answers to these questions until they could see the inside of your stomach, though. Especially if current medications and solutions are not working.

I've had an endoscopy for chronic gastritis before and was so scared at the time. I hate IVs and was scared of going under. But it was so fast and I felt like it was over in one minute once it started. You don't even know or feel what is going on and BOOM it's over. Then you just wait for the results. It's super easy. The only crummy thing about it is you have a sore throat for a few days, but eating ice cream, smoothies, shakes, and soup helps.

I hope they figure out what's wrong! It doesn't sound fun! Good luck to you.
Thank you so much!
Yeah, I'm going to a third doctor tomorrow and hopefully they'll actually tell me something new and effective rather than saying "it'll go away eventually."
Hello ItstheSky,

I just read your post to EmPar. You suggested she have an Endoscopy.
What's involved in an Endoscopy? I've heard the term before , but I
don't know what's involved. A good friend of mine has a daughter who
is having stomach issues. Her doctor has recommended that she have
an Endoscopy. Since you've had one, would you please tell me what's involved ?  Thanks, Eve