Nutrition
I haven't eaten meat in two weeks why are my stools hard to pass?
Suggest increasing the fiber in your diet, which is whole grains, fruits, and vegetables if you have not already. For whole grains, for example: oatmeal for breakfast, whole wheat breads, oatmeal cookies, bran muffins, whole-wheat pasta, and brown rice. Serve fruit and vegetables in any form, raw or cooked. Salads are great if she will eat it. The most important aspect to increased fiber is increasing your fluid intake. Fiber is great for increased bowel movements; however, it needs fluids to get through the colon. Suggest you limit rice, bananas, and fresh apples. They constipate, however, applesauce and apple/prune juice loosens stool. Hoped this helped you.
hi, this may be because of your diet, not eating meat wont cause any bad to your health, especially constipation is a condition which occurs many other reasons. One major reason is, if you are not taking fiber food regularly then this will occur, so take some fiber rich foods like whole grains. and if you still have this problem after having fiber foods then it may be because of the parasite in your stomach, so consult  your doctor and go for some parasite cleanser.
Parasite cleanser help you to remove all the harmful parasites form your body and keep your body health.
Add more fiber foods in your diet, adding fiber foods in your diet makes your digestive clean and your excretory system also work well.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.