how to clean H. pylori contaminated water?
hi

i went on holiday a year ago and due to the water i drank there, i was infected by the bacteria h.pylori, it caused havoc in my body, giving me ulcers, GI problems, i was treated and cured with antibiotics. My concern now is, i will be going back soon on holiday, i know proper hygene is one of the keys, also making sure the food is prepared, cooked properly. I did drink bottled water abroad, i will be drinking bottled water, i would like to take the full measurments,precautions, so i dont get this dreaded infection again.

can boiling driking water, kill off bacterias such as h.pylori? so then i can drik it once i cooled it?

do water filers do the same job in removing the bacteria, so i wouldn't need to boil but just filter it through a standard water filter? are there any specific types/makes of water filters that would be used for this purpose?

thank you

ton
go to
walk about travel gear ******* / health.htm
the above you know must be all attached! the company has an ultraviolet portable water purification.
Make sure when traveling wash hands don't touch door knobs with bare hands if drinking hot beverage make sure it was boiled! and food well cooked don't eat food that was sitting around    
I sent you a message for the UV light
Also use clean water to brush your teeth, wash your face and wash clothes/cups.  If you are going to Africa, take a dual voltage travel iron.  Iron all of your clothes that are washed in the local water.  Some of the bacteria will not be killed by using soap and air dry.

sd
hi guys

sorry for the very very late reply, thank you for the advice everyone, i will be going away on holiday within 2 months, i am in the uk, is there anywhere i can buy the UV water purifier in uk to kill off the h.pylori bacteria in water? any other alternatives?

thanks

http://www.steripen.com/
P.S. either buy it on the internet or call some camping stores!