Nutrition Community
supplements for helping liver damage
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

supplements for helping liver damage

I have asked about this twice. First, after several days, Dr.Julia Aharonov told me that this was not an addiction question.  I thought the second time I had gotten the info to Nutrition.  I hope I sm doing so now.,   I have some liver damage due to alcohol which I have stopped consuming. For several years I have been taking Liv.52.  I noticed that it had no milk thistle so I added it a few weeks ago.  I have heard good things about SAMe and NAC.\

What would be the best combination of any of these four items to help my liver.

Thank you, Babnair.
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1236893_tn?1408490528
5 Ways to Strengthen Your Liver

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/5-ways-to-strengthen-your-liver.html
Blank
Hi, it's babnair.  I got an e-mail from you  on 5 ways to strengthen you liver, but could not retrieve the message.  Please get in touch.
Blank
Hi, gymdandee from babnair.  Thank you for the info.  I now know that I am not nuts.  Hope to hear from you again.  I like your friendly face.  You look so familiar.
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
These liver supplements are truly excellent. My sister had liver cancer and had the diseased portion surgically removed. When she refused chemotherapy her doctors when bananas, telling her all the terrible things that would happen to her. That was eight years ago. Still alive and cancer free.
Blank
1236893_tn?1408490528
I look so familiar because it's a photo of Jack Nicholson!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Nutrition Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...