Arthroscopy both knees
Hi I'm just wondering how long it takes before I can go back to work after arthroscopy on both knees?
R knee had a lateral meniscus teat the patella has wear and tear .Report MRI left knee
L knee has joint effusion.focal chondral loss in the median ridge of the patella and mid trochlear groove .
Slight indentation or focal depression in the medial Tibial plateau , suggest a previous impaction injury with small sub chondral cyst formation.small inferior oblique tear seen at the posterior horn/body junction of the medial meniscus
7mm chondromalacia grade 3 ....... I don't understand any of it apart from having had arthroscopy  
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems.  Usually any tears of ligaments of knee will take about 6-8 weeks to heal. Then physiotherapy is started.
If you have a sedentary job then you can return to work after a few days (3-5 days). However, you may not be able to drive or walk to work until you have achieved full flexion of the knee and are pain free. So, discuss this with your doctor please. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.