Broke middle finger
I broke my middle finger 4 times and jammed it about 15 when I was little.  The last time that I broke it the doctor told me that there were bone fragments floating in my had near my middle knuckle.  Nothing was done about it.  Now however I am having some issues with that finger it is now not straight, swollen around the knuckle, there is alot of pain coming from that finger radiating up my arm and i can not straighten it out.  Should go to the doctor?  Is it the bone fragments that are causing this?
Hello!

The bone healing might have taken place in an irregular way. With comminuted fractures you should have gone for wiring and surgical correction of your plalanges of your middle finger.

Go for present day scans and follow up with an orthopedician.

Take pain killers intermittently, apply ice packs and wear a splint till the orthopedician takes the right course of action.

Take care!