Burning and Stinging bottom of foot
I've been having a terrible burning and stinging sensation in the bottom of my right food. It is just in the left side of the arch and sometimes I can barely walk. I bought some products from Dr Scholl's (special for the arch pain), but they didn't work. I also bought a nice pair of Nike shoes, but again the pain still there. HELP!

This discussion is related to Stinging pain in arch ligament, help please..
I had a similar pain and it turned out to be a bone spur that the tendon/ligament was rubbing against that was causing the pain, it would get "hung" everytime I tried to walk after sitting for any period of time... I have since had ankle fusion surgery and the ankle is fused at 90 degrees... so I do not experience the same issue any longer.... they were going to remove the bone spur had I not had the fusion... I had been in a car accident and had other factors resulting in the fusion, so please do not let that scare you... I would definitely have it checked out as soon as possible, and keep a pain diary for the doctor.