Orthopedics Community
Burning and Stinging bottom of foot
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Burning and Stinging bottom of foot

I've been having a terrible burning and stinging sensation in the bottom of my right food. It is just in the left side of the arch and sometimes I can barely walk. I bought some products from Dr Scholl's (special for the arch pain), but they didn't work. I also bought a nice pair of Nike shoes, but again the pain still there. HELP!

This discussion is related to Stinging pain in arch ligament, help please..
Related Discussions
1271743_tn?1320896061
I had a similar pain and it turned out to be a bone spur that the tendon/ligament was rubbing against that was causing the pain, it would get "hung" everytime I tried to walk after sitting for any period of time... I have since had ankle fusion surgery and the ankle is fused at 90 degrees... so I do not experience the same issue any longer.... they were going to remove the bone spur had I not had the fusion... I had been in a car accident and had other factors resulting in the fusion, so please do not let that scare you... I would definitely have it checked out as soon as possible, and keep a pain diary for the doctor.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Orthopedics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...