Labral tear
IOn Feb. 2 2009 I had surgery on my RT. shoulder for a labral tear and removed bone spurs. I am still having major pain in my shoulder. About 4 weeks ago I started having muscle spasms in my upper arm that is absolutly horrible and has kept me from doing my exercises and I have lost a lot of the mobility I had gained back. When I called the Dr. his nurse said he said it was normal and would not give me muscle relaxers, which I do not need I have some for my back and they do not help the shoulder. I am worried that something else is going on and he does not seem to be concerned. Has anyone else had these problems?
hello buddy,
sometimes due to improper physiotherapy, we can have spasms of the muscles post surgery. You need not to worry. I hope you have a proper physiotherapist with you. Just meet him and do proper physio. Muscle relaxants are good , before starting physiotherapy as they provide the required break from spasm, to do proper range of motion.Just give it a try.
regards