Need help.. Pls advice
I am 29 years old girl with no history of diabeties. In sep 2009 suddenly had pain and swelling in my right ankle. Based on x-rays, MRI and few other tests it was diagnosed as bone TB. And for 1 year i.e sep 2009 to oct 2010 anti TB drugs was taken. In jan 2011 again fractured my same ankle, which was fixed by surgery. Symptoms did settle initially, however some pain, swelling persisted and subsequent fractures aggrevated the situation. 
Biopsies done for both tissues and bone after the fracture twice - no evidence of tuberculosis. Now as per latest x- rays there is total collapse of subtalar joint. Ankle joint movement is present. Subtalar fusion or Triple Fusion along with bone grafting have been offered but with caution as now orthopedic surgeons feels that it might be charcot joint. As according to them the pain is less severe than expected by the appearance of the joint in x-ray film. My nerve conduction velocity (NCV) test is normal. There is no evidence of motor neuropathy. Vit B12 level is 482. MRI of spine is also normal. All other related reports are also normal. Can it be possible to have charcot joint? And can triple fusion or subtalar fusion surgery be done? Pls give your valuable advice.