I had ulnar nerve decompression surgery at the end of June, 2009. Had MRI in early October due to continuing pain in arm. Found inflammation. Plan is to wait two months to see if inflammation resolves on its own. Now that some of the inflammation has resolved, I can move something near the bone in my elbow (nerve or ligament?) manually. I would think that I shouldn't be able to move anything. Question is whether I should continue to wait to return to the doctor at the end of November as planned or go back earlier to have rechecked due to this new discovery. Still with some pain and discomfort and if this is what is causing problem then would like to get it fixed sooner rather than later. Thank you.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.