Scaphoid bone isuess
Broke my Scaphoid about 10 years ago had surgary pins in physo ect now i fell on my wrist and i cant grasp anything cant hold anything intense pain i rember a test the doctor did when i broke it he maid mehold out my hand all fingers spreed out and tryed to force my tumb and pinky in well i tryed to hold them out and i cant hold them out and. and in alot of pain dont wanna go to the doctor becouse the first time got this dignosed it tock them 2 years anf then resultedin more problems and i just dont want to get sent home sayingthere is nothing wrong when i know there is HELP please
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include fractures, dislocations, inflammations, injuries to muscles/ ligaments etc. It would be best to have this evaluated by a primary care physician or an orthopedician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. Meanwhile I would suggest resting the hand. Ice-packs and tylenol/ OTC NSAIDS may be helpful for pain relief.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!