Scapholunate ligament reconstruction
I had a scapholunate ligament reconstruction 10 weeks ago, basically they took half the palmaris longus tendon from the underside of my arm, drilled holes in the Scap and lunate bones, fed the tendon through and pulled it tight to recreate the S-L ligament that I tore years ago.

I'm 4 weeks out of a cast and have around 40% extension of the wrist, but no flexion, the wrist is in a cocked up position just above neutral. The top of the wrist joint feels very hard compared to the other hand, this is where the main scar is, but the structures underneather are extremely tough and that is what seems to be stopping the wrist flexion downwards.

I have physio twice a week but the results are very slow, any idea when i'll have more flexion motion? The wrist is very stiff, i feel its important that we get it moving as soon as possible, but the physio doesn't seem to be that concerned?
i had many sessions of PT on my left wirst after 4 operations and depending on what the doctor has perscribed to the therapist it may go slow.  i got most of my therapy at home on my own because i wanted to get better sooner.  at your next dr's appt ask him what you can do at home.  don't over do it and wreck the work the doctor did.  good luck  Phill