What did I do this time?
I have been having arch pain and sandals made my feet hurt the least so that's what I was wearing.The other night I was playing backyard baseball. My foot slid out from under me. I was on a hill but it didn't roll it just popped very loud. It hurt but I kept playing because I couldn't let the old people win. 10 minutes later I had to go home so the game was over. Once I sat down the pain was on. This all happened on July 17 in the evening about 8:30. That night I pretty much balled the entire night. I slept in the floor because I couldn't get to the top bunk of my bed. I barely slept because every time I moved the pain woke me up. Touching it hurts like no other. It still hurts to walk on. I'm talking put much weight on it and the tears flow. There is no bruising. The pain is on top and bottom. The whole arch hurts and about the width of my 3 smallest toes on the top hurts. It has swollen enough that only my big toe touches the ground. I have iced, elevated and rested it constantly since Sunday night. I tried an Ace bandage but it kept swelling up and making it to tight. I also have to really focus to bend my 3 smallest toes and once I do it hurts like heck.I'm not going to see doc unless I need surgery or a cast. What could I have possibly done this time? I will add the photos to my profile.
Hi there!

Well, without an evaluation it would be difficult to predict the cause of your pain and discomfort; possibilities include fractures, tendon tears, inflammations, nerve impingement etc, though it sounds more like a fracture of one of the bones of the foot. It is advised to get this evaluated by an orthopedician at your earliest convenience. Depending on the diagnosis it can be managed appropriately. Meanwhile you may continue the ice, limb elevation and NASIDS; and also try to immobilize the foot and avoid putting pressure or weight on it.  
Hope this was useful.

Take care!