easily tearing tendons and ligament
I have been tearing tendons and ligaments very easily over the last year. 3 serious injurys and several serious spraines most of wich should not have happen being that i was just doing light drilling.I have played sports from age 5 through 15 and i am 24 now.I have been training and competing i mixed martial arts fighting for the last 5 years.4 of those years i went without any serious injury.I was never injury prone and all the sudden in the last year i have become extremly injury prone.I know my body and i definetly feel somthing is not right.none of my teammates get injured asmuch as i have in the last year combat and contact sports would not exist if everyone got injured asmuch i have over the last year.Im desperate at this point these injuries have had dramatic affect on my carreer as a fighter.If any1 is aware of any explanation for me sudenly being so injury prone i would greatly appreciate it.I was dealing with somthing over the last year tht did cause me alot of stress if that factors in at all. Again thanks 2 any1 with advice
Dear George-

you need to be evaluated for a congenital condition called Ehlor-Danslos Syndrome.
It causes generalized tendon and ligamentous laxity and propensity for strains, sprains, tears, etc.   Good luck
susan122