Aa
A
A
Close
easily tearing tendons and ligament
I have been tearing tendons and ligaments very easily over the last year. 3 serious injurys and several serious spraines most of wich should not have happen being that i was just doing light drilling.I have played sports from age 5 through 15 and i am 24 now.I have been training and competing i mixed martial arts fighting for the last 5 years.4 of those years i went without any serious injury.I was never injury prone and all the sudden in the last year i have become extremly injury prone.I know my body and i definetly feel somthing is not right.none of my teammates get injured asmuch as i have in the last year combat and contact sports would not exist if everyone got injured asmuch i have over the last year.Im desperate at this point these injuries have had dramatic affect on my carreer as a fighter.If any1 is aware of any explanation for me sudenly being so injury prone i would greatly appreciate it.I was dealing with somthing over the last year tht did cause me alot of stress if that factors in at all. Again thanks 2 any1 with advice
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Dear George-

you need to be evaluated for a congenital condition called Ehlor-Danslos Syndrome.
It causes generalized tendon and ligamentous laxity and propensity for strains, sprains, tears, etc.   Good luck
susan122
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
easily tearing tendons and ligament
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Orthopedics Community Resources
Top Orthopedics Answerers
15631377_tn?1448398222