Orthopedics Community
easily tearing tendons and ligament
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

easily tearing tendons and ligament

I have been tearing tendons and ligaments very easily over the last year. 3 serious injurys and several serious spraines most of wich should not have happen being that i was just doing light drilling.I have played sports from age 5 through 15 and i am 24 now.I have been training and competing i mixed martial arts fighting for the last 5 years.4 of those years i went without any serious injury.I was never injury prone and all the sudden in the last year i have become extremly injury prone.I know my body and i definetly feel somthing is not right.none of my teammates get injured asmuch as i have in the last year combat and contact sports would not exist if everyone got injured asmuch i have over the last year.Im desperate at this point these injuries have had dramatic affect on my carreer as a fighter.If any1 is aware of any explanation for me sudenly being so injury prone i would greatly appreciate it.I was dealing with somthing over the last year tht did cause me alot of stress if that factors in at all. Again thanks 2 any1 with advice