knee injury
Hi Dear med help I kicked a wall and injured my knee two months ago I had this mri two months ago

High intensity signal is seen in supracondylar region and upper end of tibia in stir coronal images appears subtle low signal in t 1 weighted images suggestive of bone bruise.

mild joint effusion is noted. intact anterior cruciate ligament , posterior cruciate ligament and collateral ligament

subtle high intenisty signal in the posterior horn of medial meniscus suggestive of grad 1 tear.

I’m resting from two month and I got physical therapy ten and ultra sound cold pack for two weeks and I have wrapped my knee for two month pain is gone but if I try to quickly move it hurts and Im feeling the grinding feeling in my knee when I stand for more then ten minutes and my right leg thigh muscles are so soft I can feel my thigh bone Its looking very weak I’m sacred that if I walk I might will injured it again should I walk when I go to the physical therapist I go on a wheel chair I'm mostly in my room dew to the injury should Start walk of should I continue physical therapy should I take this dietary supplements Glucosamine and Chondroitin with MSM I just don’t know what to do Please Please  help me Thank you