multiple joint pain, includinng knee, lower back, and shoulder
I am a 28 yr old female, average height and weight although I have gained 20 pounds rapidly in the past 6-months for no reason. I exercise regularly. I have multiple joint pain including lower back pain that increases if sedentary, burning knee pain especially in the evening and after sitting cross-legged.  I have had over 3 surgeries on my shoulders and have very weak ankles and wrists but have never injured or sprained these joints.  I also have occasional severe pain in my hips which comes very quickly and leaves almost as fast.  I am extremely flexible and have been told that I have Hypermobility Syndrome but I do not believe that this is the only thing causing my pain.  My pain seems to be worse at night and gets better with ice.  I am not sure if I should seek further advice for this problem.  My knee and back pain are the worse right now.  I feel as it I am too young for this type of pain to be occurring.  Please advise.      

I am a physical theapist.  I may be biased but I would see a good orthopedic doctor and then a good physical therapist.  Multiple joint pain can be related to a variety of issues so you need to get that evaluated first.  Keep using the ice, get an accurate diagnosis, and see a PT for treatment.