Orthopedics Community
muscle cramps
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

muscle cramps

before 3 years ago i had never had problems with my legs/ feet. they were normal. i am a young person. 3 years ago i got this severe muscle cramp/ charlie horse in my right foot and then in my left foot that same day. i had worn high heels for 13 hrs. that day. i went to an orthopedic dr. , a physical therapist, and a podiatrist. the orthopedist just gave me pills that didn't really do much. the pain from my feet spread to my legs and thighs. i couldn't walk right for many months and its been 3 years and i still have problems. the physical therapist told me to do certain stretches everyday and they helped. the podiatrist gave me supporters to wear in my sneakers. he sed they should correct my feet ( this was 3 years ago)and in about 3 years when your feet stop growing they should be healed; however, if i dont stretch everyday for about 3 times a day i will get a cramp. and even if i do all those stretches i still cant go up a few flights of stairs without gettin a cramp or even swim or wear high heels the same. and cant even sit properly through a 2 hr exam without feeling uncomfortable in my legs. i am just so confused and lost all hopes for my legs/feet to ever feel better. i jst don't what to do. i want my legs to be the way they were before 3 years ago.