Orthopedics Community
numbness when walking and or standing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

numbness when walking and or standing

my legs are going numb while walking becoming weak and cramping, the cramping is worse in my thigh and calf but it is now both legs where up to last week it was primaraly the right leg with intermittiate pain in the left. I  have a fusion l4 l5 and am having test done next week  because the doc thinks the S1 nerve is envolved because I have atrophy in my right calf. but this snuck up the other day with the numbness and I dont know if I should go to the er or call the doc or if its safe to wait till next week..though the nerve ain has been getting worse I take a muscel relaxer gabitril cymbalta and tramodal(250) it is not helping this week either or its working and I cant tell that it is because Im still taking it..