Orthopedics Community
pain after shoulder surgery
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pain after shoulder surgery

I had a shoulder replacement and bone graft because of a fall about 8 weeks ago. I started Physical Therapy a week after surgery. I am having so much pain and stiffness now that I am having a very difficult timedoing any of the therapy, I sit and cry all the time because this has changed my life so much that I fuiind it hard to get out of bed and face another day of pain? Please help. .Stop watching  ..Featured Videos.
Rheumatoid Arthritis .« Previous Next » Back to Forum Post a Comment

To

Comment
   Message exceeded the 8000 character limit
Post A Comment   Add to watch list ..Today's Pulse.Sports Medicine: 5 Little-Known Facts
Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Michael Gross common myths about the broad branch of sports medicine. .My ShortcutsCommunitiesMedHelp SuggestionsOrthopedicsWatch ListInbox | Logout | .
Go Recent Activity .  kimster488 added the Pain Tracker
Jan 16 .  MaivaTee added the Weight Tracker
Jan 16 .  ChitChatNine uploaded new photos
Jan 14 .More  Less  ..MedHelp Health Answers

Type your medical question here .Submit  .Related Forums
Communities Experts Groups Back & Neck
Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders
ArthritisBack & Neck PainBack, Spine & Neck SurgeryChiropractic CareFoot Care (Podiatry)Orthopedics & Sports MedicineRadiology (Diagnostic)
Psoriasis & Psoriatic ArthritisSee all groups. Weight TrackerReach your weight goal faster
Start Tracking Now.Top Orthopedics Answerers .  achilles2 .  sara_eagle
IL.  skmedlin27703
Durham, NC..Learn about top answerers Popular Resources
Sports Medicine: 5 Little-Known Facts
Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Michael Gross common myths about the broad branch of sports medicine. . 20 Freaky Body Facts
We take a look at 20 common human body quirks. . 31 Days to a Healthier You
31 tips to help you live healthier all year long. . Warning Signs of Depression
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues . Why You’re Tired All the Time
10 common culprits of daytime fatigue. .Related Tags
injuriesKneesurgerylegsFootMRINeckhelppainfulankleslefthandbonehipknee painArthritiswristPainspineAnkleshoulderBack painSwellinghurtsyearsRecoveryswollenWrist painfractureknee capMost Popular Trackers
Mood Tracker .Weight Tracker .Water Consumption Tracker .More .RSS Expert Activity .  2 Exercises to improve strength, fi...
Jan 16 by Michael Gonzalez-Wallace .  Special Medhelp readers offer: 2012...
Jan 13 by Michael Gonzalez-Wallace .  Hearing Aid Myths Debunked
Jan 11 by Cindy Beyer, Au.D. .More  Less  ..Most Viewed Health Pages
Guide to Low Back Pain - Introduction.Guide to Chronic Pain and Management - Introduction....Guide to Low Back Pain - Symptoms.Guide to Low Back Pain - Common Low Back Conditions....Guide to Low Back Pain - Non-Surgical Treatment Opt....See all Health Pages