Orthopedics Community
shoulder (humorous) break, and dislocated,help!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

shoulder (humorous) break, and dislocated,help!

i am 27 years old and i was assaulted about 9 weeks ago. i had a dislocated right shoulder and a broken humerus. they say that it might not heal, and i might need sergery (surgery) for a replacement..ii was kicked with a steel toe boot directly on my shoulder as hard as someone can kick you. im suffering so badly, because i am a dj. Its been a dream of mine and i finally got a job making alot of money for 8 years now with a huge promotional company. Now i think my life is over. everything i loved for so long is now over. i know for a fact my shoulder will not heal and work the way it did before and i am more depressed then i haver evr been. Im not sure how things may end up in the. Im just looking to see someones story that has had some success with thier(humerus fracture) and dislocted shoulder. Im just wondering if ill be able to dj again without pain, and with atleast 90 degree movement.
anyone know what i will have to expect, how long this might take to heal.
???