Orthopedics Community
small bulges at c5-6 and c6-7 mild degenerative disc disease

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Last May i woke up and couldn't move my neck. Since then i have went downhill. I now have constant neck pain, shoulder pain, arm pain, and numbness and tingling in right hand. I have been to countless doctors who keep giving me the run around. I got the  results of my MRI last May (small bulges at C5-6 and C6-7 and mild degenerative disc disease) but all the doctors say this isn't my problem. I have been to PT twice and a year and  2 months later no relief. Please help! Is it my discs that are causing my issues?
If the disc bulges are small like they say, they're probably not causing your problems however, there are many other pain generators in the spine. If you have  DDD, you could have a bone spur pressing on nerve. Do you have the MRI written report? Post it.

Take Care