tenderness in arm that was broken in July
I was in an auto accident this past July  and broke the ulna in my left arm,it was the forearm or my doctor called it a nightstick break, my arm,especially in the area of the break is still tender, and bruises easy even if i barly bump it,it still swells sometimes and aches.he told me in September that i could return to work with not lifting restrictions,which i did, my job requires heavy lifting so i wore a brace for over two months, is this tenderness normal? or should i contact my doctor?
Hello!

I would suggest you to go for a fresh X-ray and confirm the healing. There would be stiffness after fracture healing so you would need physiotherapy to increase the strength and getting your left forearm to complete functionality.

I would suggest you not to do heavy lifting for couple of months even if you wear a brace. A fracture heals by a callous formation in a month but the complete bone strength is acquired only after 3 months with proper recovery.

Take care!