Osteoporosis Community
dents

Osteoporosis is a condition of low bone density that can progress silently over a long period of time leading to an increased risk of fracturing of bones. Discuss topics including osteopenia, the effects of menopause, low density prevention, symptoms, treatments, and how to deal with fractures.

dents

i have osteoporosis.now i have dents on my shin and knee i started of with 1 now i have a few i can see and feel them when i run my fingers over them it feels like a dent in my bone is this eny thing 2 do with osteoporosis
Tags: bone
Hi there!

The dents you feel is likely to be due to the overlying muscles and tendons and unlikely to be due to osteoporosis. Osteoporosis would not cause irregularly shaped bones unless very severe or associated with fractures. You may however still like to have this examined by your treating doctor.
Hope this helps.

Take care!