Ovarian cyst removal 30CM

On 4/4/13 I had a huge cyst removed from my left ovary. I'm only 29 years of age. It was benign and contained a whopping 3400 CC of fluid. Over 7 lbs to be exact. I'm a small girl. I looked 6-7 months pregnant! They discovered the cyst last May of 2012. My OBGYN stated it was on my right ovary. After numerous Ultrasounds on the right to determine the size. They finally said an MRI is needed to see a clear picture. Before my scheduled MRI, for a few days straight, I was having pain on my left side. Extreme pain. I went to go see my OBGYN and she said maybe it was gas. I know my body. It was not gas. I kept taking Motrin and Tylenol. The pain subsided. After my MRI. My doctor called and told me that my cyst has grown to a whopping 30CM. WOW! I was in shocked. It was so big, they couldn't tell if it was coming from my right or left. I was really scared! They tested for CA 125 and it came back negative for cancer cell. They did a  bikini cut. 4 inches long. After surgery, I feel so much better. I have lost 12 lbs. That was a week after surgery when I weighed myself. Since my left ovary was removed, I've been having a ton of hot flashes. I cant sleep well at night and my incision is still really sore. Its only been 2 weeks. When will my hormone levels go back to normal?
Oh my goodness..I'm sorry, I can't give you any helpful advice on your hormones, but I did want to say that I'm SO glad you got this out of you.  How scary that would've been.  You can see the difference!!  I hope you continue to feeling better!!
Wowzas that is huge and yes your hormones will go back to normal you will have to give it some time.