Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8407) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
363281 tn?1353103243
Well, I am back. Just a month or so again, I decided to continue with the treatment, it had been a year. I called the doctor and the r...
1 answer | 1 comment |
485259 tn?1326312778
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
455 answers | 11 comments |
18413069 tn?1466885565
I am 53 and have 6 grown children. I told my OB/GYN I would prefer a hysterectomy when she removes the cysts because my mother had uterin...
2 answers |
Hi, This website seems fantastic for general support and information. I was wondering if I could have a little but of advice. Back in ea...
4 answers | 3 comments |
784916 tn?1237931021
Back in Feb of this year I was told I had a 5cm cyst on my ovary (left) went back in a month to see if it was gone or still there. Was t...
24 answers | 4 comments |
Six months ago I had an US and found a 4cm complex cyst in my right ovary. I just had my repeat US and found a "nodule" 1.5 cm x 1 cm in...
2 answers |
I had an ovarian cyst rupture 12 days ago. 4 days ago they thought it was appendicitis and sent me for a CT scan. It showed the rupture...
1 answer |
Hi there I have been having hip pain for over a year on and off and finally found out what was wrong but to make sure there was no damage...
1 answer |
Hello, sorry to throw a pitty party but i am super concerned. I had been having some troubles with diarea and loss of appetite for a litt...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I had a laparotomy Tuesday morning to remove a dermoid cyst as well as my right ovary. I started my period last night and I'm a littl...
2 answers |
Since last year my periods have been irregular. I am 53. I would have a period for a couple of months, then not for a month, then for 3...
2 answers |
what its the basis treatment for anechoic cysts this is the results of my ultrasound it is my first time
4 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 15 year old and my gynaecologist just told me I have a 6cm cyst on my ovary.Am soo scared because they will have to perform a lapa...
3 answers |
Hi. Can you please help me? I am really worrying about my diagnosis below. Is this result serious problem for.me? I have ...
1 answer |
Can anyone help me please, I had one ovary removed 4 years ago due to cyst, I was told to go on the contraceptive pil since then as this ...
1 answer |
1415321 tn?1306973553
Went to the ER 16 days ago for acute abdominal pain from my pelvic floor to my neck and the CT scan said ruptured ovarian cyst with exten...
37 answers | 6 comments |
In 2014 I was told I no longer had PCOS and was instead diagnosed with two dermoid cysts, one on each ovary. Initially the cysts were 2...
2 answers |
Over 3 months ago i went to the doctor for a possible miscarriage, nothing shown on ultra sounds and no positive tests but I bled with ti...
Multiple sonographic images were obtained in multiple projections using both the abdominal and endovaginal transducers. Transvaginal stu...
I'm experiencing the following symptoms: missed period since April 2016, bloating, and lower back pain on and off. I went to see my G...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...