Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8607) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a larger dermoid/teratoma removed along with my left ovary and fallopian tube and a 3.5 cm functional cyst removed from my right ov...
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and have found your posts really helpful since I just went through having my left ovary removed 5 weeks ...
37 answers | 3 comments
  Uvenad,    shishi123,    Kt108,    PunkyPanda
Hello I have Ben bleeding very heavily for 22 days it has just stopped huge clots even with doubling up protection I was bleeding through...
1 answer
I was diagnosed with right ovarian cyst back in 2012 (17 years old). I went to the hospital and the doctor advised me to undergo operatio...
1 answer
What is the size of a normal ovary? And do they vary in size in proportion to breast sizes?
5 answers | 1 comment
I am a manager at my job and do heavy heavy lifting everyday. I am to return to work around 5 weeks currently..Sept 13...At this time I ...
2 answers
5cm Dermoid Cyst on left ovary. Having both removed diagnostic laparoscopy on 8-28-17. Out patient surgery.
2 answers
1415321 tn?1306973553
Went to the ER 16 days ago for acute abdominal pain from my pelvic floor to my neck and the CT scan said ruptured ovarian cyst with exten...
40 answers | 12 comments
  quana0310,    quana0310
I have pcos, back in april 2013 i had a d&c due to thick lining on my uterus, everything was great, fast forward to around jan 2014, i st...
1 answer
Last week, I had some sharp pains in my lower abdomen, which was followed by some debilitating pains every once in a while. When it got r...
1 answer
493331 tn?1209413235
Recently I was told through ultrasound that I have ovarian cyst on both ovaries the one on the left is the size of an orange and the one ...
8 answers | 1 comment
I was diagnosed in the ER exactly a week ago with an ovarian cyst on my left side because I was experiencing awful pain & nausea. They to...
I'm a 16 year old female. I got my first period in December 2015 (14 years old). I had moderate cramps a few days prior and the period wa...
1 answer
BlaireLL08-07-2017 I am caucasian 50yr born 10/08/1966 and still get my period. Vaginal bleeding has been on and off for years. It got b...
1 answer
I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors ...
2 answers
I have had the Mirena coil in for 15 Months now, i went to the Practice Nurse a few weeks ago with all sorts of symptoms inc lack of blad...
8 answers | 3 comments
  Hopef90,    Jaxfae,    Jaxfae,    Jaxfae
I am a 19 year old female with a complicated medical history. My most recent problem is causing me excruciating and debilitating pain. I'...
2 answers
485259 tn?1326312778
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
460 answers | 15 comments
  Natduck22,    boymom1031,    vlr88,    lioness_paws19,    lioness_paws19
I am 41 with a strong family history of cancer. My mother had breast AND kidney cancer, and I recently lost my father to metastatic color...
335 answers | 9 comments
i had missed my 5th month period.ihad a sex with my bf but we had done done lot of upt test all where negative.what to do? when i my date...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources