Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8514) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a dermoid cyst removed 11 days ago. I thought I was healed but now I have a burning pain on the left side like the layer under my s...
I am a bit concerned about my situation. About a week ago, I went into the ER with sharp pains in my lower right abdomen- I had already b...
9 answers
I had a ultrasound done this week, I am concern about the size of my left ovary, my doctor didn't seem worried. My results: right ovary...
1 answer
Was told three years ago I was in menopause, have not had a menstrual cycle in three years. Started bleeding a couple of days ago, doctor...
1 answer
Hello, I hope I am following the rules and doing this correctly. I've been reading around the forum but did not find answers to this que...
18 answers | 1 comment
Hello, I have been have significant pain off and on for 3 months but mostly in the last 3 weeks. It's on my lower left under my pelvic bo...
1 answer
WOW!.....I've read all the posts up to 'last year' then I realized that it might just be easier to 'ask this' then to search for it....i'...
144 answers | 3 comments
  Buffy15,    Flogert
What if I have a cyst and it has gotten bigger can I still get pregnant and what can I take for the pain???
I had an ultrasound done on my right ovary, can you please explain these below results? Also should I be worried about my ovary size beca...
1 answer
Every month I have recurring cysts especially on my right ovary. I had a ultrasound. They found that I had a cyst on my right ovary, whic...
1 answer
Hi, I am a 34 year old female. I had a 4.5 cm benign dermoid cyst removed during csection. Even though the gynaecologist assured me that ...
2 answers
784916 tn?1237931021
Back in Feb of this year I was told I had a 5cm cyst on my ovary (left) went back in a month to see if it was gone or still there. Was t...
27 answers | 8 comments
  Goldie711,    old_before_my_time ,    Shaydiann,    Shaydiann
167426 tn?1254089835
Just remember that all of you are different and will be listening to different doctors and recovering patients, this research is a broad ...
14 answers
  SmileyE73,    SmileyE73
Hi there! I am 24 years old. My pain started 1 year and a half ago, when i was 30 weeks pregnant. It woke me in the middle of the night....
1 answer
  Hkett
485259 tn?1326312778
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
455 answers | 10 comments
  Jo_ann_33,    KaylaD82,    jodie_carter,    Narra
It's nearly 8 weeks since my Op, I had laparotomy (bikini line) They told me to not lift a kettle till 6 weeks, but I'm not allowed to ...
1 answer
I had an ultrasound done on my right ovary, can you please explain these below results? Also should I be worried about my ovary size beca...
1 answer | 3 comments
  SJLK,    old_before_my_time ,    SJLK,    old_before_my_time
I would like to know if hyponnid can be used to reduce haemorrhagic cyst which measures 3.4cmx2.2cmx2.2cm
1 answer
I'm wondering what symptoms are common with cyst on the uterus...
1 answer
Hi I had a 6cm x 4cm dermoid cyst removed on 19th Nov 09 from my right ovary, luckily my surgeon did not have to remove my ovary. I h...
2 answers | 1 comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources