Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8551) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
19383564 tn?1477513584
Happy anniversary to old_before_my_time- your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to old_before_my_time, and give a shou...
Hi I had a laparoscopic procedure a week ago for removal of ovarian cysts, I took off my belly button dressing which has been particularl...
1 answer |
I had a trip to the ER for my gallbladder and they did a CT scan. Under the "pelvis" section, it says the following: Right ovarian hemorr...
1 answer |
I'm getting an 8 centimeter cyst removed surgically. And I do have rheumatoid arthritis. So I'm curious if anyone else here has RA and ha...
I'm a 22 going on 23 year old female. I have been bleeding menstrually for a year coming up in July. I have been experiencing pelvic pain...
1 answer |
363281 tn?1353103243
Well, I am back. Just a month or so again, I decided to continue with the treatment, it had been a year. I called the doctor and the r...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I have a lump, about the size of a big grape, behind my cervix, on the wall where my vagina is next to my anus. It's a bit tender, and I'...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I had a dermoid cyst removed about 3 1/2 weeks ago. The surgery went perfect, I kept my ovary and recovered quickly. But...
1 answer |
Off and on severe lower abdominal pain of my left side. Ultra sound shows hematometra and abdominal thickening. I am 46 and had a tubal...
1 answer |
Every month I have recurring cysts especially on my right ovary. I had a ultrasound. They found that I had a cyst on my right ovary, whic...
2 answers |
I am 18 years old and have been experiencing weird symptoms for the past 3 months. It started out thinking i had a stomach bug with diarr...
2 answers |
So I'm 17 and have an ovarian cyst and they think I have endometriosis. They want to do laparoscopic surgery because after three months t...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Greetings. I'm a 23 year old female, have never been pregnant and have always had pretty irregular menstrual periods. In last 2 weeks...
2 answers |
After having a pelvic ultrasound, my DR. told me that I have a 2cm complex ovarian cyst on my right ovary. He said that 98% of the time t...
68 answers | 2 comments |
630135 tn?1241047558
Hi all. During my ultrasound there was no fluid found in my pelvis, cul-de-sac or Morrion's pouch. But the cyst is complex and possibly a...
3 answers |
one montha go i had symptoms of back and lower abdominal pain. went to the er thinking i had kidney infection after a ct scan was told i ...
6 answers |
485259 tn?1326312778
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
457 answers | 11 comments |
Hello again all, I have posted a couple of questions and had fantastic results. I am going to consult my doctor on this, but wanted to ...
21 answers |
I just I had surgery on my left side to get my cyst removed. its been 2 weeks now I'm still having pain in my lower abdomen and on my lef...
1 answer |
For over a year now, I have had a cramping sensation (near the left ovary, sometimes lower back too). It always occurs during the luteal ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources