Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8576) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My wife has had a history of dermoid cysts, and many years ago had one ovary fully removed. 2 years ago, with one full ovary, we were tha...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Extreme pain in my lower right abdomen started in March. After 2 visits to ER, 1 visit to OBGYN, 1 visit to Primary care phys and then ad...
1 answer |
PLEASE HELP!! I had a right ovarian cyst removal but when I went to see Doctor they looked at my right side for the scar then seemed con...
1 answer |
.Hi I'm 32 and was diganosed with ovarian cysts years ago, my problem is I've been really sick for @ 2 yrs and recently went to ER becaus...
2 answers | 1 comment |
485259 tn?1326312778
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
459 answers | 15 comments |
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and have found your posts really helpful since I just went through having my left ovary removed 5 weeks ...
36 answers | 3 comments |
OK all. I have a question. I posted this on the endo board, but that one does not seem to be very active. Please help! How many of you...
21 answers |
Hi everyone! Wednesday I was diagnosed by my OBGYN with Ovarian Cysts. Tuesday morning is when my horrible pain started (Lower left a...
1 answer |
Hi, Just looking for any input or prior experiences that are similar in nature. I will post my ultrasound results as well as a little ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I had a private scan last week. They found my right ovary to be enlarged, which contains an irregular complex cyst. Its 6cm. Please co...
1 answer |
HiI have been having irregular periods for almost a year and the last 6 months it has got worse and I put weight on. I have periods all t...
1 answer |
Hi, About 3.5 weeks ago I went to the ER with intense abdominal pain which the CT revealed as a ruptured hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. I w...
1 answer |
CT SCAN report states following mesentric lymph nodes , complex ovarian cyst on right ovary , & hepatomegaly 1)DOES this report has any ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am 42 years old and over the last 3 months, I havent been able to have a period due to first of all catching a UTI and experienc...
1 answer |
I had an MRI with abnormal findings of heterogenous uterus. FU with TV US findings resulted in finding complex cystic structure on poster...
1 answer |
how do u know if an ovarian cyst burst? and do u always bleed when it does?
4 answers | 1 comment |
20344730 tn?1495638260
Me(age 21) and my husband(age 25) had a little girl in 5/15, and in 11/15 we began trying for another. after alot of pain, tears and abse...
1 answer |
I received news that I have a hemorrhagic cyst. My doctor can't see me until the 30th. My question before I get there would be, what caus...
60 answers | 2 comments |
I went to the doctor for right sided pain, got a vaginal ultrasound, and a CT scan, conclusion was that I had a 5.2cm simple fluid filled...
1 answer | 2 comments |
one montha go i had symptoms of back and lower abdominal pain. went to the er thinking i had kidney infection after a ct scan was told i ...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources