Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8489) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 46 yrs old. I went to the ER this past weekend in BAD pain!! I found out I have a 6 cm simple cysts. I went to the Dr. today and ...
17 answers
  Tia_01
Hi everyone, I'm in my early 30s, and I was treated in June for complications associated with what appeared to be a pregnancy loss. Si...
2 answers | 3 comments
I had my left ovary removed April 29, had my first period May 25 post op and I am mid-cycle now. I cannot stop crying. I had a 4-5 day...
13 answers
  2rmom,    old_before_my_time ,    bluerose615
I have a complex cyst on one ovary and a "regular" on the other. The recommendation is that the ovaries and tubes be removed and I have t...
1 answer
I just had surgery on Thursday April 1st to have my ovaries removed. Unfortunately, they were only able to remove my right ovary which w...
8 answers
I am 36 years old. I went into my GP with complaints of lower abdominal pain radiating to my back (or vice Versa, at the time I didn't k...
3 answers | 1 comment
It comes and goes Only right side Started Wednesday 9th It has only been "sharp" (twinge-like) pain this morning I have only been ...
I am 39 and have been having abnormal bleeding outside of my periods. I've had two week long episodes after my normal period (basically h...
2 answers
I'm usually more of a person who reads other peoples' posts about their complications with ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids but no one ...
1 answer | 2 comments
  jinju2,    jinju2,    old_before_my_time
Hi Has anyone had a large cyst during pregnancy and how did it get resolved? Would be very appreciated for information. Mine was disc...
2 answers
Can people comment on their experience and knowledge regarding fertility and pregnancy after having ovarian cysts removed. I know I hav...
12 answers
Hi again, just wondering if someone can tell me what the symptoms of a burst cyst are? Yesterday I had the most horrendous day, I have ...
19 answers | 1 comment
  MargaritaJ,    Dollieluv
i know i give you guys a headache with sometimes repeating myself. my surgery is on the 6th of march to remove my 3.5 complex cyst. docto...
26 answers | 1 comment
Hello I been dignosed with ovarian cist recently and I been feeling really sick and bloated my doctor prescribed me sickness tablets buts...
I suffer from ovarian cysts and have been having diziness lately with a lot of pains in my hips, legs, and usual cramps. I recently notic...
I am 15 years old and have just been diagnosed with what the doctor said is a "large ovarian cyst on the right ovary". It was discovered ...
1 answer
I had LAP surgery twice! The first go round in 2013 I was at work in pain, it felt like gas and menstruating cramps at the same time so ...
My wife ultrasound result is Adnexae small ( 1.26cm x0.88cm) anechoic cyst is noted in the left ovary -? Functional cyst Now what i do? ...
Hi I have a 10cm cyst on my ovary i am booked in for laprascopic in a week. My worry is that i am overweight so they wont do the surge...
I've read that freezing your eggs requires hormone injections which can lead to hyper stimulated ovaries. I was pregnant and at 9weeks lo...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources