Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8444) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone, I am new here and I have been searching for answers for 5 months about my ovarian cyst pain. I am 26 and was diagnosed about...
Had laparoscopic surgery of an ovarian cyst and haven't felt my normal self emotionally.
1 answer |
Worried about the test results from an ultrasound I recently had. I would like to know exactly what they are saying. I'm 34 have three ki...
1 answer |
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and have found your posts really helpful since I just went through having my left ovary removed 5 weeks ...
27 answers |
So a little info im 25 years old and i have irregular periods. Well i havent recieved my period since april so i took 2 pregnancy test in...
1 answer |
I'm 33, 5 kids, never had any issues with cysts. My period usually never produce pain either. I am about 4 months out from doing a rou...
Hi All, I went to a doc for sciatica like symptoms and after an MRI and cat scan, I was told I have a very large cyst hanging from my rig...
25 answers | 1 comment |
I had both ovaries removed 13 days ago, due to very large cysts that my doctor was concerned about. The surgery went well and the cysts w...
2 answers |
I found out I had a cyst a few months ago on my right ovary. I forgot to go back for my follow ultrasound due to my mom dying and some ot...
Ok guy's long story short ive had two kids ones 3 and the other 6months. Cause i breastfed my son till 2 my gp reckons thats why i develo...
1 answer |
I am 50yrs old and have pain in lower left side and groin area. It hurts if I stand up, walk or it is jarred. I went to the ER after 4 we...
1415321 tn?1306973553
Went to the ER 16 days ago for acute abdominal pain from my pelvic floor to my neck and the CT scan said ruptured ovarian cyst with exten...
38 answers | 7 comments |
My doc found a large ovarian cysts on one of myt ovaries during the ultrasound last week. They said it was normal to have ovarian cysts d...
14 answers |
WOW!.....I've read all the posts up to 'last year' then I realized that it might just be easier to 'ask this' then to search for it....i'...
144 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all. I am 4 days post op for a lapro. cyst removal on my left ovary. Still sore (of course) and nauseous. But I'm concerned about ...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, So for 4-5 years I've noticed my stomach has always been the largest part of me. It started off being round at the bott...
3 answers |
I will need to have laparscopy for removal of cyst on left ovary. I don't know the size of cyst. Doctor mentioned he may have to remove...
1 answer |
Hi. I had a laparotomy 4 weeks ago to get a 6cm ovarian cyst removed from my right ovary due to endometriosis. I had a bikini cut a...
23 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I had a laparotomy Tuesday morning to remove a dermoid cyst as well as my right ovary. I started my period last night and I'm a littl...
4 answers |
Hi there! I have been dealing with an ovarian mass for nearly a year now and am debating whether I should just have the laparoscopy final...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...