Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Bducky
I'm wondering if I should be concerned or if I am over thinking things. this is more of a gyno type question. I hav...
mijacafe7 hours
By gussykidgirl2001
So I have a history of PCOS and infertility, had to have fertility meds to get pregnant with my daughter and then 2 y...
By New_Girl15
Hi all, 3months ago I had laparoscopic surgery to remove a 6cm cyst from my left ovary and endometriosis. I've cont...
mijacafe10 hours
By britnee30
Okay to start off with about five years ago I had a surgery to rid of an ovarian cyst. Jump to a year ago, I went to ...
1415321_tn?1306973553
By blindbat101 Blank
Went to the ER 16 days ago for acute abdominal pain from my pelvic floor to my neck and the CT scan said ruptured ova...
By NoMoreRighty
Hii. Two weeks ago I had surgery that removed my right ovary and tube due to a large complex ovarian cyst and several...
By Moneyque
I have a 10cm cyst on my ovary which the gynocologist recommends removing. He also said he'd have to remove the ovary...
By Annielle
Hi Ladies I'm new to the group but no stranger to Ovarian Cyst. Grrr Since 14 I have had cysts come and go. Last yr...
By Christeenie
Hey everyone. I'm 25 years old mother to a 5 year old boy! I been having back pain, side pain under rib cage, pressur...
JessRaeMar 10, 2011
hopeshellMar 10, 2011
By JessRae Blank
I will of course be discussing this with the doctor, but i dont see him until next week. Its been almost 4 weeks ...
By bostonbride3
Hi everyone, I had a 10 centimeter "para" ovarian cyst removed on Friday, 7/24, so 3 days ago. No organ removal. I...
By priya_gyno
Am a 33 year old gynae , at the age of 22 was diagnosed of b/ l multiple dermoidcysts on us. Which were removed by l...
By MomofCnK
I started having some abdominal pain back in June, I asked my doctor when I had my physical and he told me if after g...
485259_tn?1326312778
By painterchic Blank
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to y...
By Munyangu
Hi, I am new here, I would like to find out how long it takes for one to recover from an ovarian cyst operation an...
By Dewymooneve
Hello ladies, I am new here and would love some insight, I am 49 and I had a partial hysterectomy June 09. I am rea...
By Jennyj426
I'm 26, active and 115lbs - I had a large dermoid cyst that caused torsion and the removal of one ovary. I have recov...
khadahahJul 24
cswainApr 22, 2010
ireneoJul 18, 2008
TrudieCJul 18, 2008
By flynner1212 Blank
I'm 49 yrs. old and after 10 years of waiting and checking (cysts come and go, periods are hemorrhages even after tub...
By SNORCHY Blank
After having a pelvic ultrasound, my DR. told me that I have a 2cm complex ovarian cyst on my right ovary. He said th...
By Jlyn01
i had sex before, i am 20 years old. i dont know whats happening coz ive been delayed for a total of 9 months already...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank