Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8586) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 18 years old. I have had the same ovarian cyst for about three years now and it causes me tons of pain every single night. I want to...
1 answer |
I have a long history of ovarian cysts that usually go away,but also a family history of cancer. They came across a larger than usuall on...
1 answer |
Can people comment on their experience and knowledge regarding fertility and pregnancy after having ovarian cysts removed. I know I hav...
12 answers |
hi i have a quick question im 25 yrs old never had children and when i did find out i was pregnant i also found out that i had an ovarian...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm 24 year old female. I recently found out that I have an ovarian cyst the size of 17cm on my left ovary. Doctor said it's most ...
1 answer |
Hello! "Echogenic mass with cystic areas seen in the right ovary measuring 6.6×3.9cm" Is 6.6×3.9cm a big cyst? Thank You!
1 answer |
I had a private scan last week. They found my right ovary to be enlarged, which contains an irregular complex cyst. Its 6cm. Please co...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I had done my laparoscopy on June, 2016. My cycles are weird. It's two values. one month or two month. What should I do? I am very worried.
1 answer |
I went to the doctor for infertility issues and after the ultrasounds was told I have 2 cysts. Had 2 MRI's and they havent been able to r...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I'm 28 years old and have had on and off lower left pelvic pain for years. I have had ovarian cysts in the past. I also have gi symptoms...
2 answers |
Hi. I had a laparotomy 4 weeks ago to get a 6cm ovarian cyst removed from my right ovary due to endometriosis. I had a bikini cut a...
25 answers | 3 comments |
Hi I had a laparoscopy a week ago to remove a 8 cm cyst on one ovary, a 4cm cyst on other ovary and probably both my ovaries. The cysts ...
2 answers |
how do u know if an ovarian cyst burst? and do u always bleed when it does?
5 answers | 1 comment |
last year in august i missed my period but i continued to get it again like normal .. at that time i was under a lot of stress at work an...
1 answer |
.Hi I'm 32 and was diganosed with ovarian cysts years ago, my problem is I've been really sick for @ 2 yrs and recently went to ER becaus...
4 answers | 1 comment |
PLEASE HELP!! I had a right ovarian cyst removal but when I went to see Doctor they looked at my right side for the scar then seemed con...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My wife has had a history of dermoid cysts, and many years ago had one ovary fully removed. 2 years ago, with one full ovary, we were tha...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Extreme pain in my lower right abdomen started in March. After 2 visits to ER, 1 visit to OBGYN, 1 visit to Primary care phys and then ad...
1 answer |
one montha go i had symptoms of back and lower abdominal pain. went to the er thinking i had kidney infection after a ct scan was told i ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
485259 tn?1326312778
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
459 answers | 15 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources