Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
MrDonaldson1 minute
SammstateNov 17, 2014
SammstateNov 17, 2014
MzJenny82Sep 22, 2014
JennyroseFeb 19, 2014
By Jennyrose Blank
OK all. I have a question. I posted this on the endo board, but that one does not seem to be very active. Please help...
By YoBritt94
I am 21 years old, I had two ultrasounds done and was diagnosed with a Large Ovarian Mass. My doctor doesn't know if ...
By Jesshanes26
I'm 32 weeks pregnant. On my ultra sound in July the found a cyst on my left ovary so they sent me for another one in...
By djomcd
Can a normal sized cyst on one overy cause a distended stomach and weight gain?
By Charliegirl128
Hi was wondering if anyone has advise, I have been diagnosed with a 5cm complex cyst. The report from u/s says that t...
By jessukka
Hi everyone, I am new here. I have been scrolling through the boards the past few weeks and decided I would join and ...
By RachelMarie25
Ok ladies I'm new here and I have learned a lot from this site about my surgery. But I was wondering if anyone else h...
By KenleighsYaYa
55 yo with previous uterus removal. Admitted into hospital with abdominal cramping and rectal bleeding. Very tender i...
By Stac2015
I have had cyst on my ovaries for while now. One my cyst ruptured They are explain to me They need to go in and drai...
By Nebraska_Girl
So back in April 2015 I started having severe pains in my right side, thigh, and lower back. The pain would came outt...
By frantine
Hi. I'm 23 years old and I had left oophorectomy last Feb 2015 and was adviced to have a routine ob check up and tran...
By courtinpain
I had my appendix removed and a hysterectomy in May 2015. Right after surgery I had a hematoma and then an abscess in...
By Sanny50
That is where I am at this point ???? Or rather should I say terrified. I had been experiencing severe bloating and ...
By Cbabe81
Ive been told Ive had cysts but the dr would tell me it will go away, its been 6 yrs now and i still have sharp pains...
15455799_tn?1440664634
By belintte
Hi i am 48.I had a hysterectomy in 2001 but they left the ovaries,but one by one they were removed due to cysts,the l...
By sandymom Blank
I've had many ovarian cysts and infact a lot of other female problems that have caused me to have a hysterectomy abou...
By mandim44
I was recently diagnosed after a transvaginal ultrasound with a dermoid cyst on my left ovary measuring over 10cm. I...
By Kiaralovelost87
I get horrible periods like weakness vomiting lose bowel movement fever sharp pain that take me to the hospital and s...
By Jennyj426
I'm 26, active and 115lbs - I had a large dermoid cyst that caused torsion and the removal of one ovary. I have recov...
By Holly654
About five days ago I had surgery to remove a 20 Cm cyst from my left ovary. They were able to save the ovary, and ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank