Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By kezmel
Hi, I had a 7cm benign cyst removed last week that id had for 2 years. The last few months before removal I got varyi...
By Sunjatha
Hi, I have irregular periods right from my adoloscence. But recently with folliculin injections they have been reg...
roxy_grrl7 hours
By alasa
I am 24.. i am not married yet... actually i am suffering with pcod problem... for 3 months i have done on the course...
By roxy_grrl
Hi everyone, I just recently joined this site since I've been wanting to vent out! Today, I got a call from my GYN...
roxy_grrl8 hours
MadpiJul 23
By Haluke
Hey guys, I'm 20 yrs old and I'm having a laparoscopy tomorrow to see if I have endo and to figure out why my bleedin...
lot128 hours
thyronJul 24
nancygill72Mar 22, 2012
lot12Mar 19, 2012
nancygill72Mar 19, 2012
By uruja Blank
what is cervix with small anechoic cysts?
thyronJul 24
hopeshellMar 07, 2011
By chel782 Blank
what its the basis treatment for anechoic cysts this is the results of my ultrasound it is my first time
SamoszakJul 23
heftedJan 30
LaurzaNov 20, 2013
bp316Oct 27, 2013
rere_Oct 13, 2013
By scootchie Blank
WOW!.....I've read all the posts up to 'last year' then I realized that it might just be easier to 'ask this' then to...
By Haluke
Brayden
By Lucky1432
Hi,ever since i was 12(25 now) I have had irregular periods sever cramps in my back and ovaries ,I seen doctors over ...
By smallsails
I'm new to posting here but have reading these incredibly helpful discussions for months. I'm a 27 year old and was d...
9789812_tn?1405911285
By Stephanie7777
So, I had a tubal ligation in 2004 & have had regular periods my entire life (with the exception of my pregnancies). ...
By Runner2011
I was diagnosed through a vaginal ultrasound with a "complex cyst with debris is stranding and lacelike in appearance...
By sonybunny
My sister is 25 years of age unmarrid have regular menses 4 days 5 duration was presently diagonised with single fu...
By vijayayya
Sir,iam having ablock in uterus, this is the tube is which growing inside and block the urine flow problem for 8years...
By TUTUYE
Dear 7 years before cyst on my left ovary begans and the size was big like 5 cm but the size minimized and it become ...
By MelissaMatt
Hi, thanks in advance for reading. I had my left ovary and tube removed in January. Pathology showed a 5.5 cm mutin...
By blueviolin22
two weeks ago I woke up with sever pain in my lower right stomach. The doctor had me get a CT scan to see if it was a...
By Spazzin25
Can someone explain? I know about the anechoic (no echo, fluid filled) but this "tiny peripheral mural nodule" is co...
By jenna1pooh
I have been to the ER 5 times in 2 weeks! I had a cat scan the first time which showed I had a cyst on my ovary burst...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank