Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8462) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 22 and I just found out I have a 25 cm cyst on my left ovary. I've been doing some research and I assume I'll be having a laparotomy ...
14 answers | 1 comment |
I've had an ovarian cyst on my left ovary for about a month now they gave me medicine to help it shrink an it started feeling better but ...
"I am a 68 soon to be 69 post menopausal woman. Doctor found a 6cn cyst on catscan I was sent for an ultra sound, waiting for my next ap...
I have ovarian cysts, and a few of them ruptured and i had a very bad experience with that.i was hospitalised for few days.i am better no...
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and have found your posts really helpful since I just went through having my left ovary removed 5 weeks ...
31 answers |
Hi Has anyone had a large cyst during pregnancy and how did it get resolved? Would be very appreciated for information. Mine was disc...
Hey ladies, and to anyone reading this! I'd like to ask a question that's been worrying me, and at the very end, I've included an update...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I had my laparoscopic surgery for ovarian cyst on 31st May,2016.However since then,I am experiencing spotting/vaginal bleeding.Sometimes ...
Hi, I am 39 yrs old and we are done having children. Two yrs, ago, I had an emergency uterine ablasion due to excessive menstral ble...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hi i need help so i was told by my doctor i had enlarged uterus and they did me some ultrasounds sounds and the results came out that i h...
1 answer |
As mentioned in my question- I was assessed in the ER a week ago with brown discharge between my period- lower abdominal pain, lower back...
Hey guys, so I am 6 months post unilateral oophorectomy due to a dermoid and I am having my first period since the surgery (infrequent...
Hi everyone, I am new here and I have been searching for answers for 5 months about my ovarian cyst pain. I am 26 and was diagnosed about...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, I'm a 19 year old, with a complex ovarian cyst. Back in November 2015 I had An MRI for hip problems and it picked up cysts on my...
1 answer |
Hi all, I'm curious as to what my ultra sound report says.. It states the uterus is retroverted. It measures 87 x 49 x 42mm in size (v...
6 answers |
Hello everyone, I just had a horizontal bikini line cut about 4.5 inches in length to remove a 18cm Dermoid Cyst 2 days ago. So far, I ha...
1 answer |
485259 tn?1326312778
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
453 answers | 9 comments |
Last week I got ultrasound results saying I had an involuting cyst 1.8cm which I looked up and apparently that means it's resolving. Must...
I just received th result..It is written: Conclusion: Endometrial cyst of the ovary Non specific reactional Pertonitis
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
Blank
old_before_my_time
1340994 tn?1374197577