Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
81 - 100 (of 8443) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just had my appendix taken out without being told by my surgeon during my bilateral Salpingo oophorectomy. I'm post menopauseal 63 yrs....
2 answers |
I just had my appendix taken out without being told by my surgeon during my bilateral Salpingo oophorectomy. I'm post menopauseal 63 yrs....
1 answer |
Hi all. After a long battle with ovarian cysts, four weeks ago I had one ovary removed, along with my uterus (due to some fibroids). Wh...
3 answers |
I've been experience sharp twinges of pain and occasional throbbing on both sides of my pelvic area near hips. Sometimes mild enough to r...
3 answers |
Okay so I'm 19 and sexually active, but have been with the same partner for over a year and have experienced no problems. About a week ag...
1 answer |
OK all. I have a question. I posted this on the endo board, but that one does not seem to be very active. Please help! How many of you...
19 answers |
I have surgery in three weeks to remove what appears to be an 8X3X3 mostly-solid dermoid from my RIGHT ovary. I've felt a lump in my abdo...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I am a 47 year old female and my recent ultrasound showed a left 6.6 cm complex ovarian cyst with a thin septum [it grew nearly 4 cm ...
3 answers |
1284894 tn?1272175054
I would like if you will always have vaginal bleeding when a cyst ruptures? Also can cysts leak? Meaning can they slowing release fluid a...
5 answers |
Hi I am 21 years old and had surgery in November last year to remove a 13cm Dermoid cyst from my ovary. I had ovarian torsion, my ovary h...
1 answer |
I have a hugh fibroid the size of my cervix can it b removed safely... I'm kinda nervous to have it removed cuz I want to have a child....
1 answer |
Ive had all the symptoms of ovarian cyst,constant pain also on left ovary,ive had cervical Biopsy, 2 pelvic ultrasound,2 bloodworks.Tsh i...
1 answer |
18050102 tn?1462734441
Going to have laparoscopic outpatient surgery to remove a 14 cm cyst on my right ovary tomorrow. I'm so scared of everything. I haven't ...
4 answers |
History: Patient had conceived on first week of march 2016.It was her first pregnancy. During Pregnancy scan Dr observed a left ovary cy...
1 answer |
I had a hysterectomy 23 years ago I have been having problems since last year with my right side. I finally got a ultrasound done and it ...
1 answer |
I am 27 YO. Last July was when my symptoms first appeared. I had a really dull ache in my lower right pelvic area and I had just started ...
2 answers |
Hi Friends- I am a (newly) 42 yr old married, 1d&c, no live births with no family history of hormonal cancer, patient who has been rea...
1 answer |
Hi guys, I posted this on the ovarian cancer forum but didn't know if it belonged here, sorry! I am 24, last year I lost my left ovar...
1 answer |
I've had a series of cyst they normally go away by themselves but today my doctor told me i have a complex cysts and they are going to dr...
1 answer |
I have had one ovary removed, and a week ago they had to remove all but 10% of the remaining one (teratomas) If I am getting menopausal s...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
Blank
old_before_my_time
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank