Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
81 - 100 (of 8577) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Just to let you know i had surgery 2 weeks ago to remove a dermoid cyst inside my overy that was about 9 to 10 cm2. ALso am pregnant and ...
23 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone! I hope someone can help answer my questions. I've been in horrendous pain the last week and a half, after a suspected UTI an...
1 answer |
I was having heavy bleeding which had been going on for two weeks. and has been going on for the past year, pain as well. went to the ER ...
1 answer |
1415321 tn?1306973553
Went to the ER 16 days ago for acute abdominal pain from my pelvic floor to my neck and the CT scan said ruptured ovarian cyst with exten...
40 answers | 10 comments |
I am a bit concerned about my situation. About a week ago, I went into the ER with sharp pains in my lower right abdomen- I had already b...
10 answers |
I had my daughter three years ago ever since I have had no period and I have a sharp pain in my lower left pelvic area like right on my p...
1 answer |
I had a dermoid cyst removed 11 days ago. I thought I was healed but now I have a burning pain on the left side like the layer under my s...
1 answer |
I had a ultrasound done this week, I am concern about the size of my left ovary, my doctor didn't seem worried. My results: right ovary...
1 answer |
Was told three years ago I was in menopause, have not had a menstrual cycle in three years. Started bleeding a couple of days ago, doctor...
1 answer |
Hello, I hope I am following the rules and doing this correctly. I've been reading around the forum but did not find answers to this que...
18 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I have been have significant pain off and on for 3 months but mostly in the last 3 weeks. It's on my lower left under my pelvic bo...
1 answer |
WOW!.....I've read all the posts up to 'last year' then I realized that it might just be easier to 'ask this' then to search for it....i'...
144 answers | 3 comments |
What if I have a cyst and it has gotten bigger can I still get pregnant and what can I take for the pain???
I had an ultrasound done on my right ovary, can you please explain these below results? Also should I be worried about my ovary size beca...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 34 year old female. I had a 4.5 cm benign dermoid cyst removed during csection. Even though the gynaecologist assured me that ...
2 answers |
784916 tn?1237931021
Back in Feb of this year I was told I had a 5cm cyst on my ovary (left) went back in a month to see if it was gone or still there. Was t...
27 answers | 8 comments |
167426 tn?1254089835
Just remember that all of you are different and will be listening to different doctors and recovering patients, this research is a broad ...
14 answers |
Hi there! I am 24 years old. My pain started 1 year and a half ago, when i was 30 weeks pregnant. It woke me in the middle of the night....
1 answer |
It's nearly 8 weeks since my Op, I had laparotomy (bikini line) They told me to not lift a kettle till 6 weeks, but I'm not allowed to ...
1 answer |
I had an ultrasound done on my right ovary, can you please explain these below results? Also should I be worried about my ovary size beca...
1 answer | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources