Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By L12345678
I had a repeat scan yesterday that shows that a cyst on my ovary has grown in the past month and now looks more heter...
By poolshopgirl
Hello I am 54 and just had an ultrasound that has discovered 3 cysts 2 on my ovaries and 1 they are not sure what i...
By kazrokaren
If the cyst in my wrist has grown and feels like it has exploded what what should i do
By Taniasify
Hello everyone, so i was found with a cyst in my left ovary what are the posibities off chanses off getting pregnant?...
pokabellyMay 28, 2009
jessacakesMay 27, 2009
pokabellyMay 23, 2009
By pokabelly Blank
How many of you have had their cyst removed when they were awake but numbed like a c-section or were you put to sleep...
By JanD63
Hi there , 3 weeks since my op (both ovaries with cysts on each and tubes removed) and in severe discomfort and pain...
By Pdshine
Ultrasound report states there is a 2.7cm solid mixed echogenic, hyperechoic and hypoechoic, ovarian mass with intern...
By KareyThyCa
I am a 50 year old who started having left back pain two months ago. After pelvic US discover 3.8 cm complex cyst. ...
By Lizzybea
By key whole every thing went well however they said that the cyst was in my tube and they sucked it out and left the...
Sugarx2Apr 02
old_before_my_timeBlankSep 27, 2014
cowsrock48Sep 26, 2014
KimLvsVBJun 06, 2014
suzie2139Aug 24, 2013
By Anarane Blank
Hi, everyone. I'm fairly certain that I'm worrying over nothing, but I've seen a lot of sense in this forum, so ho...
By kcm123 Blank
I had a period on May 26, then had my right ovary and tube removed on June 13. Still have my left ovary and tube and...
By waterlady24
Hi Did this ever happen to anyone and what does it mean? The height and width of my cyst decreased but the lenght in...
KAHAKIMar 14
old_before_my_timeBlankOct 12, 2015
Wendydolan75Oct 11, 2015
old_before_my_timeBlankSep 11, 2015
By sandymom Blank
I've had many ovarian cysts and infact a lot of other female problems that have caused me to have a hysterectomy abou...
By Natashalock
This is a long one! But I hope somebody can answer my question please! When I was 11 I had my right ovary and folop...
By kristine2375
My story begins on December 9th. I was at work and I started having what felt like menstrual cramps, but only on the ...
By waterlady24
Hi I am a 53 and I went to my GYN/OB doctor last month with issues of pain during intimate moments. This has never h...
pradeepkbMar 23
jennylobue91Apr 21, 2014
GYNsymptomsOct 11, 2012
joe63Oct 11, 2012
Cindy720Oct 03, 2012
By savita_atharv Blank
Hi, I am Savita of 28 yrs old. In the month of June 08, both my ovaries were normal without any sign of cyst. However...
By evacarolina
I had a 8 cm ovarian cyst removed on 14 th dec.and 25 percent of my ovary removed.after that i had my 2 regular perio...
By evacarolina
Hi.I had my ovarian cyst removed on 14 th december.25 percent of my ovary removed along with the cyst.And after that ...
By indygrande
I am 46 years old and had a hysterectomy 6 years ago leaving my ovaries. I now have a small ovarian cyst that was se...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources