Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By meganjchanderson
Hi. Almost two months ago I went to the dr with what I thought was kidney stones. They didn't find stones but rather ...
By theresad71
Here is my story, it's a bit long, but i need to vent and hoping someone can give me some advice or comfort. Found o...
By toryinhampton
First, let me say that after skimming over several sights, this one has seemed most informative, most helpful and has...
By Mjo12
Hi all! I first wanted to say thank you for all the informational post and it is so nice to see people actually re...
By Evangeline33
hi.. what does 19mm size cystic lesion with internal echoes & Small Haemorrhagic cyst in left ovary mean ? Is it ...
By toryinhampton
First, let me say that after skimming over several sights, this one has seemed most informative, most helpful and has...
By Jenrick12
Good Morning....I have PCOS,2" inch something...I'm 26 years old and my BMI is malnourish... My,question is How to g...
By Jenrick12
I have a pcos 2" something and i'm 26yrs.old and my BMI is malnourish... My question is,how to gained my weight?
By toryinhampton
I recently had an abdomen and pelvic CT for kidney stones and read the following that was included on the report: ...
By Emma_T86
Hello! Just looking for a little reassurance I suppose. Last week I was rushed for an emergency ultrasound afte...
By cyst1984
im 25yrs ,had surgery to remove a big cyst and my left ovary on 12 may 2015.on 13 may i started bleeding and my dr sa...
By EliseZippy
Can Ovarian Cysts cause swollen lymph nodes and/or inguinal canal discomfort?
By rena1987
Hello do any of you have lower back pain and burning sensation lower back?
Mary_NYJan 21, 2014
ginicartJan 21, 2014
By Mary_NY Blank
I period is due around the date when my surgery is scheduled. The surgery is to remove an ovarian cyst. Will it be a ...
By EliseZippy
With ovarian cysts, is it normal to have weird twitching in your ovaries/ligaments in the pelvic region, tenderness i...
By illiah001
Hi there I recently had a pelvic ultrasound which found that my right ovary is 1.7 cc and my left ovary is 14.3 cc...
By Kwissypickle
I had three dermoid cysts and partial right ovary removed 6 weeks ago (18 May 15) & am still experiencing pain is thi...
cbehanJul 01
JadafabApr 26
NiccijaneMar 20
SamoszakJul 23, 2014
By scootchie Blank
WOW!.....I've read all the posts up to 'last year' then I realized that it might just be easier to 'ask this' then to...
By itslisa75
The blood work came back negative but because I am post menopausal and the ovarian cyst is complex they have referred...
RLBGJun 30
RLBGJun 30
AmatoanimaJul 08, 2014
AmatoanimaJul 08, 2014
Debc48Dec 28, 2013
By Lynnoakdale Blank
I was diagnosed with an Ovarian Cyst (1.5cm) about 6 months ago. The doctor put me on Birth Control in hopes to decr...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank