Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
41 - 60 (of 8534) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am a 34 year old female. I had a 4.5 cm benign dermoid cyst removed during csection. Even though the gynaecologist assured me that ...
2 answers |
784916 tn?1237931021
Back in Feb of this year I was told I had a 5cm cyst on my ovary (left) went back in a month to see if it was gone or still there. Was t...
27 answers | 8 comments |
167426 tn?1254089835
Just remember that all of you are different and will be listening to different doctors and recovering patients, this research is a broad ...
14 answers |
Hi there! I am 24 years old. My pain started 1 year and a half ago, when i was 30 weeks pregnant. It woke me in the middle of the night....
1 answer |
It's nearly 8 weeks since my Op, I had laparotomy (bikini line) They told me to not lift a kettle till 6 weeks, but I'm not allowed to ...
1 answer |
I had an ultrasound done on my right ovary, can you please explain these below results? Also should I be worried about my ovary size beca...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I would like to know if hyponnid can be used to reduce haemorrhagic cyst which measures 3.4cmx2.2cmx2.2cm
1 answer |
I'm wondering what symptoms are common with cyst on the uterus...
1 answer |
Hi I had a 6cm x 4cm dermoid cyst removed on 19th Nov 09 from my right ovary, luckily my surgeon did not have to remove my ovary. I h...
2 answers | 1 comment |
675329 tn?1297291978
i will be seeing a gynoncologist soon for a complex ovarian cyst which grew slightly. i have been monitored for 6 years with transvaginal...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I am 19 years old and had my left ovary removed in August due to cysts. After the procedure I menstruated continuously for about a month....
1 answer |
Hello. I'm 27 and I noticed a few weeks ago my stomach below my belly button was a little hard. I passed it off as a "poop baby" as I do ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
When I was 12 weeks pregnant they discovered a complex ovarian cyst. They continued to monitor it during the pregnancy and it steadily gr...
1 answer |
I just had Laparoscopy surgery on 1/6/17 and I noticed this morning when I got up that I have bleed where two of the entry areas are for ...
1 answer |
I have a 20 mm dermoid cyst on my ovary and I am 7 weeks pregnant. I have had IVF treatment and the cyst has grown, I believe, about 3 mm...
3 answers |
Hi! I am 19 y/o, recently had a laparoscopic removal on 12/15 of a paraovarian cyst, which had sat on my right Fallopian tube and had ...
1 answer |
Hello I had what started as a laparoscopy removal of what they thought was a dermoid and ended up being opened right along my bikini line...
1 answer |
I was recently told by my gyn that I have a 5cm dermoid cyst on my left ovary. I had an ultrasound in Nov. 05 because of pain on my left...
62 answers | 1 comment |
Hi. Hoping for some advice as not usually a forum user! I've been having pain in my left side for a while but I kept going until Jul...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Ever since the other day when I ate food in McDonald's I've been having cramp like pains in my stomach which is at the bottom left of my ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources