Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
41 - 60 (of 8619) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
358971 tn?1330892575
does anyone who has had an OC know if they can cause blue veins in BB's, tender/sore BB's, nausea, and AF type cramping??
7 answers |
“Dr Obodo I think your spell are working on my relationship with my wife! Before she wanted to separate and divorce – these days she’s...
WOW!.....I've read all the posts up to 'last year' then I realized that it might just be easier to 'ask this' then to search for it....i'...
144 answers | 4 comments |
I'm a 16 year old female. I got my first period in December 2015 (14 years old). I had moderate cramps a few days prior and the period wa...
I had a 10 pound ovarian cyst removed last year. They also had to remove my right ovary because of the damage the cyst caused it. I was v...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. I posted a little while back, but wanted to make a complete new topic since my latest US showed something new. Back story - Oc...
1 answer |
784916 tn?1237931021
Back in Feb of this year I was told I had a 5cm cyst on my ovary (left) went back in a month to see if it was gone or still there. Was t...
28 answers | 10 comments |
I have a long history of ovarian cysts that usually go away,but also a family history of cancer. They came across a larger than usuall on...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I am a 19 year old student who just had a mini laparotomy (about 3-4 inch incision) for a 15cm dermoid cyst in my left ovary. The doc...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi guys, So recently my gyno found a cyst during a pelvic exam, and I had an ultrasound done the day after. The results showed a 9cm c...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Can someone please explain to me my results. I'm having an MRI done in a month and just not sure what to make of these results. I'm ass...
1 answer | 5 comments |
I am 18 years old. I have had the same ovarian cyst for about three years now and it causes me tons of pain every single night. I want to...
1 answer |
Hi all! I'm 21 and thank the lord never had an ovarian cyst. The past year I've noticed that when I'm ovulating I get some pain In my r...
1 answer |
I've had a 3.4cm complex cyst for over 4 months. Gyno is having me go in for another ultrasound (3rd one) to see if it has changed. I...
2 answers |
Can people comment on their experience and knowledge regarding fertility and pregnancy after having ovarian cysts removed. I know I hav...
12 answers |
hi i have a quick question im 25 yrs old never had children and when i did find out i was pregnant i also found out that i had an ovarian...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm 24 year old female. I recently found out that I have an ovarian cyst the size of 17cm on my left ovary. Doctor said it's most ...
1 answer |
Hello! "Echogenic mass with cystic areas seen in the right ovary measuring 6.6×3.9cm" Is 6.6×3.9cm a big cyst? Thank You!
1 answer |
I had a private scan last week. They found my right ovary to be enlarged, which contains an irregular complex cyst. Its 6cm. Please co...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I had done my laparoscopy on June, 2016. My cycles are weird. It's two values. one month or two month. What should I do? I am very worried.
1 answer |
A
A
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources