Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By sailormoon44
I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I have pain in my right ovary, maybe a cyst? Can you get cysts and ...
By lovemylittles
Hello all. I am new, and have been looking around this page. Anyway, here is what has been going on the past few mont...
By Julz_Marie
I'm 23 years old and have had extremely irregular, very heavy periods since I was 13. Sometimes they'd last literally...
By Lisajayne70
Hi I've been having on off pain in my pelvis for a while now, had routine blood tests, hormone tests, that have come ...
By MELLISAP
MY PERIOD IS 5 DAYS LATE I TEST IT WAS NEGATIVE AND I STARTED TO SPOT TODAY NO CRAMPS OR ANYTHING CAN I STILL BE PREG...
By hoodieninja2297
I had my left ovary removed due to an ovarian cyst that I had for 2 1/2 years before anything was done about it . Thi...
By sharelle44
I'm 44 and it's been two weeks since I had my surgery t Ok remove a cyst I had attached to my right ovary. Because of...
By Bhilton
I am 17 years old and I have had ovarian cysts since I was 13. I have yet to be sexually active and I have been on b...
By Hotshot39
I had laparoscopic surgery over a week ago because of having unknown stomach pain and nausea. They had to drain a cy...
By tb53756
I have just been diagnosed with a large ovarian cyst (12cm by 9cm) and I am due to fly to California on April 8th. It...
485259_tn?1326312778
biancab22Mar 12
DmmbMar 11
biancab22Feb 25
biancab22Feb 25
By painterchic Blank
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to y...
tb53756Mar 11
By CTJMC84
Wow it's amazing to see how many others are feeling the same pains. 8 weeks ago I went to the dr with pain and I got ...
tb53756Mar 11
tb53756Mar 10
By Debcuddles
I had a cyst drained on my left ovary 5 days ago but I hurt more my tummy is very swollen and burning on wound plus a...
By dragonfly85
I just had surgery 2 days ago to remove a large cyst off my right overy and now they want to set up surgery again to ...
By Debcuddles
I had a cyst drained on my left ovary 5 days ago but I hurt more my tummy is very swollen and burning on wound plus a...
By Ghostangel
Does your stomach grows for not having your period?
By user17user17
I am 14 and you'll be pleased to know, a virgin and for the past few days i've been getting a sort of twitching feeli...
By mew1234
Could a 4.6cm ovarian cyst be causing pain/pressure in the lower abdomen and back, frequent fullness and need to urin...
bsmith28Mar 08
Sarahc1Jul 24, 2013
Jayne17May 21, 2008
AnotherKatieMay 19, 2008
Jayne17May 19, 2008
By marilyn627 Blank
I had a 10 pound ovarian cyst removed last year. They also had to remove my right ovary because of the damage the cys...
By dorothyjuneP
my vaginal ultrasounds were done after the CT and neither saw the large mass on the ovary I am still following up on...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...
Mar 26 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
1344197_tn?1392822771
Blank