Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
41 - 60 (of 8566) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20147650 tn?1491132909
Hello Im Britney and I'm 16. The first time I got my period was when I was 13, and from since then I've never gotten it again. I didnt re...
1 answer |
hi everyone! I'm new to this experience of cysts and honestly quite scared. I'll tell you my story first. So Thursday night I had some...
1 answer |
My ovary was in pain so naturally I went to the er with my mom I thought it was nothing but it wasn't and I got a pelvic exam and ultra s...
2 answers |
Info about me that may be helpful: I'm 18, on birth control. Endometriosis, cysts, and general female problems affect pretty much all wom...
2 answers |
I posted a question only a few moments ago. When i got up from the seat, I felt a gush, and the pain in my ovaries eased off quite a bit....
2 answers |
In 1994, she was first detected for ovarian cyst and got her laparoscopy done. In 2004, she got detected of Ovarian cyst again and got he...
1 answer |
Treated for sciatica and felt unusual belly bloat and right side pain . Dr thought he felt a cyst and sent me for an ultrasound . I'm 62 ...
1 answer |
hai there im 3 months delayed but pt result is negative i use pt twice
488689 tn?1337996758
Hi, I have had a unilocular simple cyst on my left ovary for several years. The gyn I've gone to was doing watchful waiting and I was hav...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, So in the beginning of February I began experiencing bloating (I looked pregnant) indigestion, and a lot of burping. My bowel moveme...
2 answers |
Hi to all, I have been in pain for over a year around my left ovary, I was able to finally go to get an ultrasound and this is what it s...
1 answer |
My daughter, also 21, has pelvic pain on her left side, lower back pain, nausea, pain and pressure when wiping, and painful sex. She's be...
1 answer |
I've had a few ovarian cysts in the past 7 years. I was just wondering if they can affect my chances of getting pregnant?
1 answer |
I have been having the worse stomach pains in my left sides and in my pelvic area, I can't poop and when I do it hurts (sorry) also when ...
2 answers |
About a year ago I noticed some stabbing pains that weren't associated with my period, as well as blood after intercourse. My doctor se...
1 answer |
1278564 tn?1271148199
A bit of my history Dx with PCOS in 2000 Dx with Dermoid Cyst & Removed in 2004 also 3/4 of right ovary because cyst was all within the...
3 answers |
356929 tn?1246393356
I've been wondering about this since I read that there was a "connection" and I thought I'd ask you ladies.. our own little poll , althou...
49 answers |
Hi, I'm a 23 year old R.N. who was recently diagnosed with a 'septated ovarian cyst.' My first symptom was my period was late - natur...
12 answers |
I am 50 and had a D&C 9 months ago for very heavy bleeding that would not stop. Sample tissue came back negative for any cancer and the ...
1 answer | 6 comments |
Had an ultrasound 8 weeks ago and found severe complex cyst. Dr put me on depo deprovera to stop bleeding. Only spotting for first month ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources