Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Ssybo93Mar 24
Ssybo93Mar 24
1sweetpeaMay 05, 2010
fungirl1011May 05, 2010
By quel08 Blank
my tvs ultrasound result is borderline benign nature..and my left ovary was removed including the fallopian tube..but...
By KaitlinS
Hi everyone!! I'm a newbie on here, just looking for some advice or maybe a release. About 6 days ago I started ha...
By JackieTejeda
I am 22 years old and I've always had an irregular period. I started my period when i was 15 and it was regular for t...
KaitlinSMar 21
By mom2maki
My problems started nearly a year ago. I am 41, and my periods stopped for several months. I thought it was stress...
Babez20Mar 21
By Babez20
I have a lump or cyst in my labia majora . It's large and painless . I have been having funny discharge recently . Li...
Leila11Mar 21
Leila11Mar 21
ms10fiveOct 21, 2013
deanemumSep 26, 2013
By LindaF Blank
I had spotting/light bleeding after my 28th June laparoscopy which then turned into my period which was due July 1st....
By kat_babe
My pain started back in july of 13 under my right ribs, The doc checked for gualstones and nothing was found. In betw...
By Mollie01
After a pelvic ultrasound the Dr. found that I have cysts on both ovaries the biggest being 2.3 x 2.4 it was noted t...
By Armywife34
I am experience awful cramps, nausea and uncontrolled bleeding. I seen a gyn he was more concerned about me getting...
By Armywife34
I am experience awful cramps, nausea, low back pain and uncontrolled bleeding. I seen a gyn he was more concerned a...
By sailormoon44
I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I have pain in my right ovary, maybe a cyst? Can you get cysts and ...
By lovemylittles
Hello all. I am new, and have been looking around this page. Anyway, here is what has been going on the past few mont...
By Julz_Marie
I'm 23 years old and have had extremely irregular, very heavy periods since I was 13. Sometimes they'd last literally...
By Lisajayne70
Hi I've been having on off pain in my pelvis for a while now, had routine blood tests, hormone tests, that have come ...
By MELLISAP
MY PERIOD IS 5 DAYS LATE I TEST IT WAS NEGATIVE AND I STARTED TO SPOT TODAY NO CRAMPS OR ANYTHING CAN I STILL BE PREG...
By hoodieninja2297
I had my left ovary removed due to an ovarian cyst that I had for 2 1/2 years before anything was done about it . Thi...
By sharelle44
I'm 44 and it's been two weeks since I had my surgery t Ok remove a cyst I had attached to my right ovary. Because of...
By Bhilton
I am 17 years old and I have had ovarian cysts since I was 13. I have yet to be sexually active and I have been on b...
By Hotshot39
I had laparoscopic surgery over a week ago because of having unknown stomach pain and nausea. They had to drain a cy...
By tb53756
I have just been diagnosed with a large ovarian cyst (12cm by 9cm) and I am due to fly to California on April 8th. It...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank