Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
41 - 60 (of 8461) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 19 years old. For the past 8 months, every single month, I have thought I was pregnant. I am nauseous all the time, especially after...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I'm a 16 year old girl that's been on birth control for 6 months. In May I started to get painful but not tender breasts followed by ongo...
2 answers |
Multiple sonographic images were obtained in multiple projections using both the abdominal and endovaginal transducers. Transvaginal stu...
3 answers |
Hi all! I wanted to know if a pregnancy can occur after removing my left ovary and tube and also removing multiple cyst from my right ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. So for the last nearly 2 years I've developed a pregnant looking belly, I look nearly 6 months pregnant. But for even longer than ...
3 answers |
I have been having pretty significant stomach problems for almost a year now. I have severe indigestion (gas and heartburn,) burning in ...
3 answers |
I just found out in the ER that that is what I have. A small fibroid inside my uterus AND a 6x6 cm left ovarian cyst. I have had left sid...
1 answer |
Alrighty, so I met with the anesthesiologist today and am going to have my golf-ball size mass removed a week from today. I am told it wi...
2 answers |
I really have lost days and weeks since the first ultrasound, being in sort of a limbo state emotionally. I have done so much reading - ...
5 answers |
I'm 32 and we are trying to have a baby. In 2015 I had an ectopic pregnancy and I had a laparoscopy but were able to keep the tube. After...
1 answer |
Hello, so i've been dignosed with a simple ovarian cyst with clear content 6 months ago it was 5 cm . I did an ultrasound today and it s...
1 answer |
Do ovarian cysts cause extreme fatigue? I have for cysts. One of them is a complex cyst measuring 4cm. I have had them for at least a yea...
2 answers |
Pk9
Hi, I am 29 yr old.i just had blighted ovum and ended the pg.During this i discovered an ovarian cyst , complex septated..around 4.8 cm...
3 answers |
I had my left ovary removed April 29, had my first period May 25 post op and I am mid-cycle now. I cannot stop crying. I had a 4-5 day...
12 answers |
784916 tn?1237931021
Back in Feb of this year I was told I had a 5cm cyst on my ovary (left) went back in a month to see if it was gone or still there. Was t...
26 answers | 5 comments |
Hi, everyone. I'm fairly certain that I'm worrying over nothing, but I've seen a lot of sense in this forum, so hoped that someone cou...
132 answers |
How do I deal with ovarian cyst. Am 11 weeks pregnant
3 answers |
I often read "too much" when I have a health concern, but judging by what I am experiencing after having a large dermoid tumour (complete...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I had a removal of an ovarian tumour plus ovary and tube removal. They did a midline incision about 20cm long. I am a six weeks d...
1 answer |
Hi Eileen611,I am 55 years old have had 2 csecs and also am post menopausal. I just had both ovaries removed with the tubes, done on an...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources