Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Sws11Jan 19
rupalamaJan 18
HB_MomJan 17
Bethany30Mar 29, 2014
By maria30 Blank
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and have found your posts really helpful since I just went through having my left ov...
By confusedpain
I don't know if I'm in the right place or not, but here we go. Last night I was suddenly struck with a crippling c...
By jquinz
Hi, My doctor reviewed my ultrasound result yesterday and found out that i have a 10cm cyst on my left ovary. I am ...
By Brookemartin
Hi everyone. My name is Brooke, I am 16. Yesterday, I was very sick and had many symptoms of the stomach flu (vomiti...
By ucsbforme
I had a unilateral oophorectomy about 2 weeks ago for an asymptomatic, complex, 5 cm cyst with papillary growth insid...
By ho_rea
hello after months of delayed menstruation (2-3-4 weeks each month), and abdominal pains, I decided to make a cons...
By cagirlbeth
Hi! I'm new to this site, but thought I would ask for other similar experiences. I'm 35 years old and have 2 healthy ...
By Alaa_Tolba
Is it common to have an overian cyst?How could i reduce the chances of having it?
By mnh71
I'm 21 and about a month ago I went to the emergency room because I was having sharp pain in my lower abdomen that wo...
By Mistiz
I posted on this a little bit ago about mood swings and ovarian cysts (I found out why I was having them!). I have a ...
By mickeymouze
I am 28 years old and I have an ovarian cyst on one ovary. It has been said to be 6cm and my CA 125 test is 63. I do ...
By pixiee27
Hello everyone I was recently diagnosed with a 10 cm (Is now 8.4cm) and 4cm cyst which could be hemorhaggic or endome...
By Mistiz
Recently I was diagnosed with a 7cm ovarian cyst on my right ovary. I wasn't having any pain or anything. I actually ...
ucsbformeJan 04
MovieLouJan 04
By ucsbforme
I had laparoscopic surgery 3 days ago to remove my right side ovary and fallopian tube because it had a 5 cm complex ...
old_before_my_timeBlankDec 19, 2015
By celine120740
what are genital warts?are they transmitted and eventually be treated?
By Cjones08c
In October I went to the ER for excruciating pain in my right side. I thought it was my appendix. A CT scan showed I ...
Racasn44Jan 02
Belle313Jan 01
kaylapinJan 01
By Brittany052
hi.I'm a 33 year old female who has no history of any reproductive problems. 3 days ago I found out i had a cyst on m...
old_before_my_timeBlankDec 31, 2015
Lkelly122Dec 31, 2015
old_before_my_timeBlankDec 21, 2015
melanie_nrrsDec 20, 2015
old_before_my_timeBlankDec 20, 2015
By Lkelly122
Hi everyone, i had a pelvic CT scan about 2 weeks ago, Dec 3rd, and a 3.5cm complex cyst was found on my right ovary....
Nubiangoddess99Dec 31, 2015
old_before_my_timeBlankNov 21, 2015
By Mandi37
Hello ladies. This is my first post. Tho I have been reading since February A quick background on me. I am 39 two c...
CaryopterisDec 30, 2015
By angiebabe98
The gynecologist said I have a 9cm ovarian cyst. Is that 9cm in diameter or in circumference?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources