Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By aliceko
Hi. Can you please help me? I am really worrying about my diagnosis below. Is this result serious proble...
By Sarz5555
Can anyone help me please, I had one ovary removed 4 years ago due to cyst, I was told to go on the contraceptive pil...
By hello3210123
In 2014 I was told I no longer had PCOS and was instead diagnosed with two dermoid cysts, one on each ovary. Initia...
By Spacebadger
Over 3 months ago i went to the doctor for a possible miscarriage, nothing shown on ultra sounds and no positive test...
By Lizapr24
I'm experiencing the following symptoms: missed period since April 2016, bloating, and lower back pain on and off. ...
By JollyFrog
I have a dermoid ovarian cyst around 7cm. 3 years ago it was 4.5cm. Is this growth rate "normal"?I'm 44years old. Fit...
By bryanna98
I'm 17 and for about a week now I've had this tiny bump on the inside of my vagina right where the outside of my cerv...
MarieMicheleSep 28, 2009
By kpocket Blank
About 4 months ago at my annual exam at the gyno, they discovered something on my right ovary. I went for a pelvic an...
18454502 tn?1465011123
HVACJun 04
By Lily88101315
I went to FastMed for lower abdominal pain lower back pain(right) hip and my whole leg was hurting. I assured it was ...
By ellerevival
The laparoscopy I'm referring to is for endometriosis and pelvic pain. I know they fill you with the gas in order to ...
By Frazzled41
I recently went to the doctor to follow up on nausea that I have had for many years which was always dismissed. I als...
HVACJun 01
By kennawoo
Hi everyone! I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have had some pretty bad cramping, so I went in to the ER today and found ou...
By loislane22
I have bilateral ovarian cysts. They are the hemorrhaging type. They have been causing me a lot of problems and pain ...
By kennawoo
Hi everyone! I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have had some pretty bad cramping, so I went in to the ER today and found ou...
By Piyalee
Dear sir please solve my problem. In my right ovary a cystic sol size 5.86cmx5.81cm. These may be cured by medicine ....
18050102 tn?1462734441
By Quietcat6
I had laparoscopic surgery 3 weeks ago and they removed a 14cm cyst and also took the ovary it was on. I healed up w...
By Halfpixie
Hello, I went in for an IUD placement and my Dr said I "felt full" when she did the exam. I had an ultrasound don...
By SageDancer
Hello! My mother has been suffering from pain from her right Ovary for years. She refuses to see a doctor because s...
By CutiePie305
I'm 23 I get my period every 28 days. I have ovarian cyst that makes me bleed during ovulation. But today cycle day 2...
By Janpic
I just had my appendix taken out without being told by my surgeon during my bilateral Salpingo oophorectomy. I'm post...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank