Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
41 - 60 (of 8488) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am 39 yrs old and we are done having children. Two yrs, ago, I had an emergency uterine ablasion due to excessive menstral ble...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hi i need help so i was told by my doctor i had enlarged uterus and they did me some ultrasounds sounds and the results came out that i h...
1 answer |
Hey guys, so I am 6 months post unilateral oophorectomy due to a dermoid and I am having my first period since the surgery (infrequent...
Hi everyone, I am new here and I have been searching for answers for 5 months about my ovarian cyst pain. I am 26 and was diagnosed about...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, I'm a 19 year old, with a complex ovarian cyst. Back in November 2015 I had An MRI for hip problems and it picked up cysts on my...
1 answer |
Hi all, I'm curious as to what my ultra sound report says.. It states the uterus is retroverted. It measures 87 x 49 x 42mm in size (v...
6 answers |
Hello everyone, I just had a horizontal bikini line cut about 4.5 inches in length to remove a 18cm Dermoid Cyst 2 days ago. So far, I ha...
1 answer |
485259 tn?1326312778
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
453 answers | 9 comments |
Last week I got ultrasound results saying I had an involuting cyst 1.8cm which I looked up and apparently that means it's resolving. Must...
I just received th result..It is written: Conclusion: Endometrial cyst of the ovary Non specific reactional Pertonitis
1 answer |
i had have removed ovarian cyst last month due to inner left vaginal pain. urine and blood test OK. ultrasound left ovary have 7cm cyst. ...
I'm 19 and had sex for the first time in over two years 4 days ago and since I've had a jelly like discharge. Many people said pregnant b...
WOW!.....I've read all the posts up to 'last year' then I realized that it might just be easier to 'ask this' then to search for it....i'...
144 answers | 2 comments |
This isn't really a question, I am just looking for someplace to talk about this. I'm only 19 years old and I just had laparoscopic surge...
2 answers |
I am 67 diagnosed with cysts but now suffering chronic backache could cysts be the cause
Had laparoscopic surgery of an ovarian cyst and haven't felt my normal self emotionally.
1 answer |
Worried about the test results from an ultrasound I recently had. I would like to know exactly what they are saying. I'm 34 have three ki...
1 answer |
So a little info im 25 years old and i have irregular periods. Well i havent recieved my period since april so i took 2 pregnancy test in...
1 answer |
I'm 33, 5 kids, never had any issues with cysts. My period usually never produce pain either. I am about 4 months out from doing a rou...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources