Aa
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

41 - 60 (of 8356) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My story begins on December 9th. I was at work and I started having what felt like menstrual cramps, but only on the right side, in my pelvic area and wrapping around to the back. It was not time for my period though. The cramps quickly ...
  Posted
Hi I am a 53 and I went to my GYN/OB doctor last month with issues of pain during intimate moments. This has never happened before--- however it has been really painful for the last 3 months. The doctor did an US and found a ovarian cy...
  Posted
Hi, I am Savita of 28 yrs old. In the month of June 08, both my ovaries were normal without any sign of cyst. However,in Aug08, doctor detected a ovarian simple cyst of 6cm in my left ovary, Actually, I feel something moving on my right ...
  Posted
I had a 8 cm ovarian cyst removed on 14 th dec.and 25 percent of my ovary removed.after that i had my 2 regular perioda.that is on jan 15 and feb 15.now i am delayed for 9 days.and didnt get my periods still.i am 21 yrs old and unmarried...
  Posted
Hi.I had my ovarian cyst removed on 14 th december.25 percent of my ovary removed along with the cyst.And after that i had my regular periods for 2 months.that is on jan 15 and feb 15.but still nw i ddnt get my periods and it is 9 days d...
  Posted
I am 46 years old and had a hysterectomy 6 years ago leaving my ovaries. I now have a small ovarian cyst that was seen via vaginal ultrasound. My doctor wanted to watch it and follow-up in 3 months with another ultrasound. That was do...
  Posted
17560944 tn?1457852088
Brief history- Had LAVH in 2000 due to Endometriosis but still have my Ovaries. Have had cysts off & on since then. But the last 6 moths have been unbearable. My PCP FINALLY had an MRI done & found 3 cysts on my Left Ovary, 1 of which...
  Posted
Hi, I am 26 years old and recently had an ultrasound which showed a 9 cm dermoid cyst on my left ovary. I will be undergoing laparoscopic surgery to remove the cyst. I have never had a surgery and I am very nervous. I would really l...
  Posted
I suffered extreme pain on Friday afternoon so bad I was sitting on the toilet in one position because I couldn't lay down, stand up straight, or bend over. Even walking was painful. During that day and the day before my stomach was sw...
  Posted
what its the basis treatment for anechoic cysts this is the results of my ultrasound it is my first time
  Posted
So I'm absolutely terrified right now. I have been having vaginal bleeding for over a month and I've never been more scared in my life. It all started back in January when I saw dark brown staining, just very little, and thought it was ...
  Posted
2 weeks after my D&C for a miscarriage I started to develop pain in my right side near my right ovary, and the pain goes into my lower back. well when the pain first started it was a very sharp pain the first night and hurt to sit or sta...
  Posted
I had my left ovary removed April 29, had my first period May 25 post op and I am mid-cycle now. I cannot stop crying. I had a 4-5 day build up of a bit of sensitivity that grew and grew. Last night I started crying and couldn't stop ...
  Posted
I had a transvaginal ultrasound which showed a 5cm huge cyst. I had another ultrasound of lower abdomen which showed absolutely normal. What could have happened? What should I do next?
  Posted
I have had intense pain in my right kidney area, but kidneys show as clear on ct scan. But I have a 6.5cm ovarian cyst on the other side. Has anyone had anything similar as going out of my mind with the frustration of getting it treated...
  Posted
Hi all. I've just got back from a full abdominal ultra sound scan. For the past year or so, I've needed to pee on a regular basis that seems more often that others, for example I can't hold for very long, and need to pee 1 or 2 times at ...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
If so, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr Community Leaders at MedHelp are members who act like ambassadors to MedHelp, helping to communicate feedback from the community members to MedHelp as well as helping MedHelp sha...
  Posted
I didn't know where to post this but I have been having problems with pelvic pain and irregular periods for over a year now and still haven't gotten an answer. First off I want to say that I have had 2 abortions both almost exactly a...
  Posted
I have a 8cm cyst on my right ovary, with constant discomfort from it. I'm confused to whether I will undergo surgery, because at the moment, my doctors have told me little to nothing about what they are going to do for me, other than ha...
  Posted
Hi Has anyone else experienced a numb thigh following surgery? I had my ovaries and a cyst removed last week (6days ago now) and so far I have not been in too much pain from the 3 incisions (2 along my old hysterectomy scar and 1 in ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...