Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8378) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
784916 tn?1237931021
Back in Feb of this year I was told I had a 5cm cyst on my ovary (left) went back in a month to see if it was gone or still there. Was t...
17 answers | 3 comments |
Hello, I went in for an IUD placement and my Dr said I "felt full" when she did the exam. I had an ultrasound done and they found an ...
1 answer |
Hello! My mother has been suffering from pain from her right Ovary for years. She refuses to see a doctor because she is afraid it may ...
485259 tn?1326312778
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
453 answers | 7 comments |
I'm 23 I get my period every 28 days. I have ovarian cyst that makes me bleed during ovulation. But today cycle day 28 I came on and some...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I just had my appendix taken out without being told by my surgeon during my bilateral Salpingo oophorectomy. I'm post menopauseal 63 yrs....
2 answers |
I just had my appendix taken out without being told by my surgeon during my bilateral Salpingo oophorectomy. I'm post menopauseal 63 yrs....
1 answer |
Hi all. After a long battle with ovarian cysts, four weeks ago I had one ovary removed, along with my uterus (due to some fibroids). Wh...
3 answers |
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and have found your posts really helpful since I just went through having my left ovary removed 5 weeks ...
26 answers |
I've been experience sharp twinges of pain and occasional throbbing on both sides of my pelvic area near hips. Sometimes mild enough to r...
3 answers |
Okay so I'm 19 and sexually active, but have been with the same partner for over a year and have experienced no problems. About a week ag...
1 answer |
OK all. I have a question. I posted this on the endo board, but that one does not seem to be very active. Please help! How many of you...
19 answers |
I have surgery in three weeks to remove what appears to be an 8X3X3 mostly-solid dermoid from my RIGHT ovary. I've felt a lump in my abdo...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I am a 47 year old female and my recent ultrasound showed a left 6.6 cm complex ovarian cyst with a thin septum [it grew nearly 4 cm ...
3 answers |
1284894 tn?1272175054
I would like if you will always have vaginal bleeding when a cyst ruptures? Also can cysts leak? Meaning can they slowing release fluid a...
5 answers |
Hi I am 21 years old and had surgery in November last year to remove a 13cm Dermoid cyst from my ovary. I had ovarian torsion, my ovary h...
1 answer |
I have a hugh fibroid the size of my cervix can it b removed safely... I'm kinda nervous to have it removed cuz I want to have a child....
1 answer |
Ive had all the symptoms of ovarian cyst,constant pain also on left ovary,ive had cervical Biopsy, 2 pelvic ultrasound,2 bloodworks.Tsh i...
1 answer |
18050102 tn?1462734441
Going to have laparoscopic outpatient surgery to remove a 14 cm cyst on my right ovary tomorrow. I'm so scared of everything. I haven't ...
4 answers |
History: Patient had conceived on first week of march 2016.It was her first pregnancy. During Pregnancy scan Dr observed a left ovary cy...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...