Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8501) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
675329 tn?1297291978
i will be seeing a gynoncologist soon for a complex ovarian cyst which grew slightly. i have been monitored for 6 years with transvaginal...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I am 19 years old and had my left ovary removed in August due to cysts. After the procedure I menstruated continuously for about a month....
1 answer |
Hello. I'm 27 and I noticed a few weeks ago my stomach below my belly button was a little hard. I passed it off as a "poop baby" as I do ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
1415321 tn?1306973553
Went to the ER 16 days ago for acute abdominal pain from my pelvic floor to my neck and the CT scan said ruptured ovarian cyst with exten...
40 answers | 8 comments |
When I was 12 weeks pregnant they discovered a complex ovarian cyst. They continued to monitor it during the pregnancy and it steadily gr...
1 answer |
I just had Laparoscopy surgery on 1/6/17 and I noticed this morning when I got up that I have bleed where two of the entry areas are for ...
1 answer |
I have a 20 mm dermoid cyst on my ovary and I am 7 weeks pregnant. I have had IVF treatment and the cyst has grown, I believe, about 3 mm...
3 answers |
Hi! I am 19 y/o, recently had a laparoscopic removal on 12/15 of a paraovarian cyst, which had sat on my right Fallopian tube and had ...
1 answer |
Hello I had what started as a laparoscopy removal of what they thought was a dermoid and ended up being opened right along my bikini line...
1 answer |
I was recently told by my gyn that I have a 5cm dermoid cyst on my left ovary. I had an ultrasound in Nov. 05 because of pain on my left...
62 answers | 1 comment |
Hi. Hoping for some advice as not usually a forum user! I've been having pain in my left side for a while but I kept going until Jul...
1 answer | 2 comments |
485259 tn?1326312778
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
454 answers | 10 comments |
Ever since the other day when I ate food in McDonald's I've been having cramp like pains in my stomach which is at the bottom left of my ...
I was experiencing pain about a week ago. I had what felt like bad period cramps and back pain. I took a home test and it was positive. W...
1 answer |
Hi I have a 10cm cyst on my ovary i am booked in for laprascopic in a week. My worry is that i am overweight so they wont do the surge...
1 answer |
I know after laparotomy I am going to feel sore, my skin feels stretched and tender ( like a sunburnt feel to it) I don't want to put cre...
1 answer | 2 comments |
It's been a week since my Op had a 9cm cyst removed, I'm walking around okay just tender but I find I am tired 90% of the time? Anything ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been having abdomen pain lower and upper and pain in my pelvic area. I also have pain on my sides and my upper and lower back. I h...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi everyone, I am new here and I have been searching for answers for 5 months about my ovarian cyst pain. I am 26 and was diagnosed about...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I am 46 yrs old. I went to the ER this past weekend in BAD pain!! I found out I have a 6 cm simple cysts. I went to the Dr. today and ...
17 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources