Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By nmvolpert
I have PCO and I've had pain on my left side for a few months. Had an ultrasound yesterday and they confirmed that I ...
13278143_tn?1429264387
By jfulcher
I have been in horrible pain for 4mos. About 4mos ago I started having lower back pain and abdominal pain. Frequent u...
By frostyhugs2182000
Hi I am 34 years old I have 1 child and 4 years ago I had a hysterectomy but they left my ovaries since then I have b...
By MrsNatHarri
Hi, I'm 30 in two months, and in October I was found to have 5cm cyst on my left ovary. The gynocologist decided to r...
By Shaylyn_D
I am 30 years old. I was having severe pain in my left side by my ovaries. After an ultrasound my Dr discovered I had...
9cm
By glosson
I have to get another mammogram for "sub centimeter modular density deep within the inferior aspect of the breast 9cm...
JammajessApr 16
By NMWorryWart
So they have decided to remove my rather large cyst laproscopically. I am in nursing school and taking a week off jus...
By Jammajess
I'm 31. I have had cysts on and off since I was about 16. Some I felt, others I didn't. 2 years ago though I had horr...
By NicoleElizabeth
hi everyone! I'm new to this experience of cysts and honestly quite scared. I'll tell you my story first. So Thurs...
By Donnaeh17
Hi all, I have recently been diagnosed with what the doctors thinks is a large complex dermoid cyst.... Waiting to se...
lh8888Apr 12
By lh8888
Hi guys, I found that I have a ovarian dermoid cyst in my left ovary about 8cms big. I was just wondering if whether...
By Margie1982
Hello, i have a question about dermoids, but ill give a little background first. When I was about 16, i started havi...
Sandra82MPSep 07, 2011
Sandra82MPAug 22, 2011
Sandra82MPAug 22, 2011
Sandra82MPAug 22, 2011
By Sandra82MP Blank
I'm a healthy, athletic 28yo, and six days ago I went to the hospital in a lot of pain that appeared very suddenly. I...
By cjk0916
Dr. said would do a bikini line incision to remove 13cm cyst, am almost 70, in excellent health, wondering why not l...
By Kayce234
I was diagnosed with IDC Breast Cancer in 11/11 and have always had menstrual issues. I've had endometriosis and an ...
By EarDoc
I have never had a problem with cysts, until I stopped taking birth control. I had pain on my right side and went for...
By geraldined
I am 67 years old had a complete hysto age 38. Had a stroke 2 years ago my family doctor did a cscan as he felt I had...
By cjk0916
just been diagnosed, have to find gyn that takes medicare, am in some discomfort. need more info about what happens ...
By jewlzsef
I have been experiencing severe pain and discomfort from a combination of ovarian cysts and fibroids for 3 years now....
krchelleApr 03
By aangel2772
Both my grandmother & grandfather had breast cancer. My mother had 13 ovarian cysts removed (in her mid 40's) that we...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank