Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8621) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had an IUD put in and went back to have ultrasound to check placement...it was dislodged and there was a suspicion of a hydrosalpinx bu...
Hi, I am 31 years old. Lost my left ovary last February due to ovarian torsion out of the blue because of a dermoid cyst. Found the sam...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had a laparoscopic surgery to remove a 3cm dermoid cyst from my ovary. I wanted to share my experience with you all and hope it helps y...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've been reading this blog ever since I found out I have a 5.2 cm cyst on my right ovary. It's been extremely helpful. In June I woke up...
214529 tn?1333307219
I was recently diagnosed with a 7.6 cm right adnexal ovarian cyst with some low level internal echoes and no definite solid component. I ...
I was diagnosed as having a 9.1 cm ovarian cyst in my right ovary two days ago. I had gone into an urgent care clinic due to the excrucia...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Help please! I'm in a hell. Oncologist found three cysts in left and right ovaries and did a laparoscopy to remove to test. While there h...
1 answer |
Hi Ladies! Lately I’ve been having severe pains in my lower abdomen and my back. It’s spreading all over my thighs down to my legs. I ...
1 answer |
I'm freaking out, I'm not sure what this really means can someone help? On Nov 16 I had my first ultrasound and it showed a 7cm cyst and ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
PLEASE HELP!! I had a right ovarian cyst removal but when I went to see Doctor they looked at my right side for the scar then seemed con...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am 28yrs old and recently fell in from a Dermoid Cyst. They had to remove my one of my ovaries and Fallopian tube along with the cyst b...
2 answers |
She said IUD in endometruim. blood flow through both ovaries, and anechoic ( i believe this is right) fluid on right ovary. what does thi...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with a complex ovarian cyst last week and every possible negative thought has been running through my mind. I will see my...
1 answer |
When my cyst ruptured the pain start decreasing about 45 minutes later. It's still very uncomfortable. It's now 3 am, I'm dizzy, nauseou...
1 answer |
I had spotting/light bleeding after my 28th June laparoscopy which then turned into my period which was due July 1st. It really came in o...
62 answers | 1 comment |
I was having intermittent discomfort (ache/gnaw) in the middle section of my right side along with feeling nausea for the last two months...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was recently diagnosed with a 5cm endometrioma on my right ovary and I can't decide whether or not to have it removed. My doctor said i...
2 answers |
hello, ive got a ride sided lower quadrant stomach lump that blows up before a bowel movement and then completely disappears when i go. i...
1 answer | 2 comments |
what its the basis treatment for anechoic cysts this is the results of my ultrasound it is my first time
4 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources