Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8530) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, So in the beginning of February I began experiencing bloating (I looked pregnant) indigestion, and a lot of burping. My bowel moveme...
I have been having the worse stomach pains in my left sides and in my pelvic area, I can't poop and when I do it hurts (sorry) also when ...
1 answer
1278564 tn?1271148199
A bit of my history Dx with PCOS in 2000 Dx with Dermoid Cyst & Removed in 2004 also 3/4 of right ovary because cyst was all within the...
3 answers
About a year ago I noticed some stabbing pains that weren't associated with my period, as well as blood after intercourse. My doctor se...
356929 tn?1246393356
I've been wondering about this since I read that there was a "connection" and I thought I'd ask you ladies.. our own little poll , althou...
49 answers
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and have found your posts really helpful since I just went through having my left ovary removed 5 weeks ...
34 answers | 3 comments
  PunkyPanda,    pgor82,    aandrews8,    aandrews8,    Eellu
Hi, I'm a 23 year old R.N. who was recently diagnosed with a 'septated ovarian cyst.' My first symptom was my period was late - natur...
12 answers
  Salome_F,    Salome_F
I am 50 and had a D&C 9 months ago for very heavy bleeding that would not stop. Sample tissue came back negative for any cancer and the ...
1 answer | 6 comments
  old_before_my_time ,    lisajinky,    lisajinky,    old_before_my_time ,    lisajinky
I am 18 years old and have been experiencing weird symptoms for the past 3 months. It started out thinking i had a stomach bug with diarr...
1 answer
Had an ultrasound 8 weeks ago and found severe complex cyst. Dr put me on depo deprovera to stop bleeding. Only spotting for first month ...
1 answer
485259 tn?1326312778
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
457 answers | 10 comments
  Misburke,    Nik2017,    Jo_ann_33,    KaylaD82,    jodie_carter
i know i give you guys a headache with sometimes repeating myself. my surgery is on the 6th of march to remove my 3.5 complex cyst. docto...
27 answers | 1 comment
  RitaB2,    CaraRio
So I'm 17 and have an ovarian cyst and they think I have endometriosis. They want to do laparoscopic surgery because after three months t...
Hi - I was diagnosed with a very large ovarian cyst about 3 weeks ago. It had hurt like the dickens 4-5 days prior, which added to extr...
3 answers
  2017mary,    MaBe11,    old_before_my_time
Help!! First time poster!! Had a Lap (Nov 16) to remove a 4cm cyst from my ovary and also had stage 4 Endo removed from both ovaries, b...
1 answer
Went in for polypectomy and ablation. Woke up also to have laprascopic exploratory. Told many polyps, hole in ovary and that it was hard
1 answer
About 3 weeks ago now I started to get sharp pains in my left side so bad I went to the ER, I had high blood pressure and small amounts o...
1 answer | 1 comment
In the beginning of February, I was dealing with bad heartburn and anxiety, but around the middle (I'll say the 20th), my right ovary beg...
|
In December, my husband rushed me to the ER b/c of serious abdominal pain! I tried to tough it out at home for about 3 hours, but it got...
11 answers
  Alefiyaaa,    Alefiyaaa
Hi. I had a laparotomy 4 weeks ago to get a 6cm ovarian cyst removed from my right ovary due to endometriosis. I had a bikini cut a...
24 answers | 1 comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources