Ovarian Cysts Community
Constant headache, new cyst !?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Constant headache, new cyst !?

I have had one cyst, that i know of. I've now had a constant headache for just under a week that nothing seems to touch, is this a signal that a new cyst maybe forming? I have read elsewhere that headaches can be a symptom due to hormone disturbance caused by cyst. I  having my period, but I don usually get headaches like this. Also my period is lighter and seems as though it will finish earlier than normal

any thoughts anyone? Thanks
From my experience, what you are saying could be accurate.  I have a cyst on my left ovary that i'm getting removed in a couple of weeks. I have headaches that come and go.  Who knows...it could just be the stress of having this thing that is causing the headaches....
It is normal to get headaches when you have an ovarian cyst.  You are absolutely right, it can be caused by hormone disturbances.  How big is your cyst?  What plan of action do you have for taking care of your cyst?  When you have a cyst, it can also mess your periods up, again it is a hormonal thing.  I hope you get feeling better soon!!  Take care and please keep us posted on how your are doing.