Home too soon?
Hi, after going to the ER (yesterday ) for stomach pain (colon pain) turns out I have/had a complex cyst 6 cm. I had it removed via laparoscopy around 6 pm last night Feb  10 .  Not sure waft exactly happened since I was sent home by 9ish.  I think the dr said it burst and was bleeding.  I was not able to prepare physically or mentally for this surgery.  I'm in extreme pain, I basically can't move it  hurts on a level 10 to try get up.  You think I was sent home too soon?? Thank you !! When will this go away?! :-(
Yes I think you were sent home to soon. Especially after emergency surgery and anesthesia.
Not to be mean but that is typical of laparascopic surgery.  Your pain will get better by day 3. (at least mine did)  Most of the pain is your stomach muscles. Just take it easy and good luck!  Did they give you pain meds at least?