How long of a hospital stay after laparotomy for ovarian cyst while pregnant?
Can any one tell me how long they had to stay in the hospital after having surgery to remove a ovarion cyst while pregnant....and please state if it was laparotomy or not.
if it is laparascopic, usually they can go home same day or next day as long as baby's heartbeat is good and is not showing any signs of stress
any one else?
respected sir/madam,
    i am 19yrs old n i hv irregular periods.they take place in 40-45 days..about 1-2 yrs back i got my ultrasound done which revealed that i have functional cyst on my left ovary..however there was no symptom of poly cystic ovary disorder..i took some homeopathic medicines then to remove the cyst.should i now again consult a doctor???is there a chance that i might have developed PCOD now??although my periods are normal with normal flow and duration.will i have problem in conceiving later in life???
Hi again Sunita91,
You would more likely get a reply, if you ask your question in your own new post.
When you add your queries on a previous post,people will most likely overlook it,assuming you are just adding another comment to the original poster.

PS..To start your own thread, just use the box on the right side of this page where it says"Type your medical question here"
Keep scrolling down until you find it.
Good luck.
well i found out...I stayed 3 nights and was cut from my pelvic bone to my belly button...I am also 17 weeks pregnant and the cyst was the size of a football.