I'm 16, please help?
I'm 16, and last year i had a 30lb ovarian mass removed, and with it they removed my left ovary and fallopian tube. Since then, once a month I get unbearable pain in my abdomen. My mom took me to the hospital the first few times, but they gave me tylenol and said it was just ovulation..is that likely? Or could there have been some type of side-effect? I'm hurting now, and I'm desperate. Suggestions would be much appreciated >.<
I take it you have never had this issue before?  For some people ovulation can be very painful but it seems odd that it would just start after the surgery.  Is it around the same time every month and about 12-14 days after the first day of your period (which is when most people ovulate if you are on a 28 day cycle)?  Is it a very sudden pain or more gradual?  Also how long does it last?

I would for sure say go see you OB/GYN as soon as you can to talk about this and options you have because pain like this every month is not acceptable.  It is possible that there is built up scar tissue inside that is causing on this pain but it is weird that it is only once a month.  However the tissue could be irritated by the ovulation or something.

As far as the pain now, I would say try warm packs on your lower abd and some tylenol.  
Wow...a 30lb mass?  That is huge.  I am sure you have scar tissue after surgery to remove a mass that large.   scar tissue can cause pain.  Do you know what type of tumor you had?  Since you had the tube and ovary removed on the side with the tumor, it is odd that you would have ovulation pain associated with that surgery.   You may have a condition like endometriosis which can cause very severe pain.  You really need to have a good gyn work with you to find out what is wrong.  I hope you find an answer to this problem!

Shelly
It used to be more of a sudden, stabbing pain. But lately it's more of a gradual pain. It gets to a point where I'm unable to stand up straight, and I just have to lay down somewhere. I'm concerned about going back to school with it, because it's really inconvenient. If it is built up scar tissue, how do they treat it?
I'm sorry you are going through this.  When I was your age, ovulation for me was just as you described.  I would get this pain that made it horrible to stand straight.  How long does your pain last?  Mine would come and go for a few days.  It is possible that you have a cyst on the other side causing the pain.  Sometimes you can have a cyst on one side and it cause pain on the other side due to it pushing on your organs.  Have they done an ultrasound to check on this pain?  Scar tissue is a huge possibility.  There is an exercise called ball rolling that you can do to help relieve the scar tissue pain.  You can Google ball rolling and get some great information.  I hope you get feeling better soon.