Pain while urinating
13 days after my laporotomy for a ovarian cyst I still have a slight colic tugging pain (when I get up from bed only) and a very mild pain while urinating.  I still have gas trouble. Is it normal? Do You think I should tell my Gynec about this pain while urinating?
The pain from the surgery and incision will come and go over the next 2 - 3 weeks.  Gas should be clearing up very soon.  Ensure you are walking around and try drinking peppermint tea or taking Ovol or GasX.  The pain while urinating needs to be checked.  That is not normal after your surgery.
ok thanks... It is more of a pressure than a pain in the lower ab..
I had some "sensations" internally when urinating for weeks and weeks post-op and I think it had more to do with internal healing than anything else.  Mostly I had to pee more gently just like bowel movements need to be done gently because of all the internal stitches, the inflammation that the surgery must have caused throughout the abdominal area, etc.  The urinal tract is pretty close to the areas that the surgeons had to work around.  

This will probably improve over time, but if not, mention it at your post-op check-ups to make sure you don't have a urinary tract infection.  I think it's probably post-op healing of the surrounding areas that you are feeling more than anything.  
Yeah, right. There is no obstruction but there is a pressure in lower ab either in the beg or in the end. I have no problem in the bowel movements, though. Even my mom said that it might be due to the proximity of the urinary bladder to the operated area.

I notice that after 16 days, the pain is changing from the colic to the sides of the stitches and that the stitches have been slowly disappearing.  I asked a nurse and she told me it is normal and asked me to wear a panty with a thick waist band usually used by women after C-section.
So relieved. I got my pathology report today! It states a benign serous cyst. Phew!