Ovarian Cysts Community
ovarian cyst?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

ovarian cyst?

I apparently have a small cyst on my left ovary... I was told I don't have to worry but naturally I am! Lol has anyone on here had one or knew someone that had? If so, what came of it?
Get pregnant and it wilp go away :-) both my sisters ovaries were covered, baby later all fixed :-)
Will*
I had two when I was 13 and was playing spirts and they both popped. Hurt so bad and they thot I had appendicitis. One had popped but it was the more painful kind cuz it had blood in it and released it into pelvis but the other just went away naturally a few Weeks later
I HAD 3 WHEN I WAS 20 I HAD THE REMOVED VIA SURGERY, SOME TIMES THEY GO AWAY ON THEIR ON SOME TIMES THEY DONT, SOME TIMES THEY BUST LIKE MINE AND IT HURTS SO BAD FEELING LIKE SOMEONE IS STABBING YOU I ALMOST PASSED OUT AND WAS TAKEN TO THE ER AND HAD SURGERY THE NEXT MORNING, IF ITS SMALL I WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT IT, I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I HAD THEM UNTIL THE 1 BUSTED AND I WAS TAKEN TO THE ER BC OF THE PAIN
I have a 6 year old and I'm 12wks pregnant with my second and I have had cysts since I was 13 they rupture and hurt then they come back I had several when I was pregnant the first time and I have 1 now. There is really nothing that can be done if they aren't real big other then surgery it's pretty much.something you gotta just live with.
I have one on my left ovary that the doctors are just watching.  How did they find your cyst?  Was it painful?  I am not getting pregnant to fix mine and may or may not have surgery. I have had it since Aug 2nd so that shows that you can just do a wait-and-see approach.
I had cyst on my ovarie and by time it got removed it damaged one of my tubes. They are no joke