PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community
Confused, please help

This community is for discussions relating to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

Confused, please help

Hi, I need help not for myself but for my wife. Anyone that will take time to read this and help me is very much appreciated. I don't know what to do with her.

What i observed was, when she's eating, or having our dinner at first she'll like the food but after a few minutes, she'll feel like vomiting.

She wants to sleep almost a day.

When she's at work, absent minded, most of the time, you need to repeat what you are saying cause she don't hear it. At bed, when we're talking after a while she's already sleeping, i don't know but she always felt tired, like most of the time. sometimes i get irritated cause, i don't like that, even she didn't do anything for the whole day, she felt the same thing and wants to sleep.

As far as i remember her weight is 30kls something. I want her to gain weight but i dont know what to do. I told her to take a multivitamins but most of the time she'll forget it, like when i say something after a few minutes, she'll forget what i said. I really don't know what's happening to her. please help. I'm doing what i need to do as a husband, I'm doing everything but I don't know what's happening to her, sometimes I don't understand her.
Just putting a guess out there, could she be pregnant?

You mentioned above that you do not understand her.  Women are different creatures and are nearly impossible to understand.  What you have to do is go with the things you know to be true.  Don't try to analyze everything because WE often over analzye things.

I would ask her if she wants to go see a doctor.  Do a pregnancy test and have the doctor take a good look and see whats wrong.
that's a good possibility she is spaced out maybe she needs to see a psych/doc