PAIN ALL OVER!
I have pain all over my body and I can't sleep! I have had fibromyalgia pain for about 3 years now and the  medication I've been on has recently been increased and this weekend the pain seemed to have increased even morem. What should I do? Should I switch my meds?
If your current meds aren't helping and you're having increased pain, you definitely need to see your doctor and see what he/she thinks is the best thing to do.  It could be a change in meds, a change in dose or an addition of a med, but your doctor is the one to talk to.

I hope you feel better soon - I also suffer from fibro and have been having a pretty bad flare, so I can definitely relate to the pain it causes.
Hi Lori,

I am sorry to hear that your current medications are not effective. I encourage you to return to your prescribing physician. He/she can best direct you on which meds will be best for you.

I think many of us have been where you are....no relief with a med regimen. I can attest to the fact that is can be maddening and even frightening. My physician worked for months to help me find a combination of meds and treatments that would control my chronic pain......at least most of the time.

Often finding the right meds is a trail and error process. There should be a med or a combination of meds that will relieve your pain.

I assume you have been active in our Fibro Community. If not here is the link:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Fibromyalgia---CFS/show/44

Please know what you are always welcome here. I thought the two communities could offer you the best of both. Please let us know what your physician has to say.... Be assertive as you are your own best health care advocate.

Take Care,
~Tuck