People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 8801-8938 comments:
Has anyone of you tried a gut repair/reestablishing ? I'm gonna try it
Hello everyone!

Earlier in 2010 I was reporting the benefits I had from Zinc

I have bought some good Zinc Picolinate and have to say that I have better results:

-I do experience die-off
-Better digestion
-Better nails
-Better sleep
-Less patm

Cheers!

X
have some one try water cure?
I do have before..but i had them removed it was a couple.but it was the molars. So it was a lot of whole filled with mercurylive ive read mercury feeds candida
I guess it added to my patm high risk
Thats good keep it up
Found another PATMers who have mercury fillings for teeth, and i am sure now that the mercury fillings in our teeth is the cause of our PATM. I suggest you all to search the internet for the impact of mercury poison to check if you have that symptom. Only if we find the cause of our disease, we can cure it thoroughly!
I need you help, can you help checking if the other PATMers who you are familiar with have mercury fillings.

Please be careful when using Zinc Picolinate. Routine zinc supplementation is not recommended without the advice of a healthcare professional. In some people zinc might cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, metallic taste, kidney and stomach damage, and other side effects.
Anyone succesded with no grain no bread no sweet diet.whats the secret
I’ve come to university with high hopes of finding a medical solution to my problem. I’m sure I’m not the only one. But unfortunately my hopes were lost once again as I couldn’t find a doctor that could understand me. So I befriended a few chemistry and biology postgrad students. I was particularly close to one girl. We went out are few times and I finally told her my problem and how I wish someone could listen to me for once. It wasn’t easy but to make the story short, she agreed help me and got other post grad students interested and they sat down and talked. After weeks of collaboration and like usual I began to lose hope again, they came up with a reasonable explanation which has not been verified yet however they gave me a drug to test whether their suspicion is true. Once I took it, PATM disappeared 100% for about 24 hours. But for me the greatest happiness is the understanding why the problem occurred in the first place. There were times I started to believe that perhaps PATM is nonexistence but the explanation I was given fits exactly with all our observations. And the temporary cure they gave me does exactly what they predicted. There are still work to be done though.

I was so happy. So I started taking it everyday and for awhile I started to forget that I have PATM. I wasn’t sure if this was going to last though I was told that it would always work as long as I take it. Coming back to check the forum and to find everyone still practicing spiritual and sorcery explanations is just appalling.

Reading back, there have been posts last year almost on the right path but sadly, the lack of scientific understanding from any of you guys will lead nowhere as the biological complexity is just too great.

Anyway, I was going to tell everyone of my findings and the probable cause as predicted by the postgrad science students but after reading all the comments I get very upset by the sheer stupidity and arrogance. So I don’t think any of you deserve it. You can all continue with your magic or follow tammana99’s psychological evaluation. No need for replies coz I won’t be reading it as I’ve made up my mind. I’ll be enjoying my life while you guys continue with your rants for the rest of your natural lives. Bye.
Hi Please tell us what the predicted reason for patm was and the medicine that they gave you. Please!
Hi ‘gywello’ I read your post and replied but it disappeared so I write it again. I am also a 22 years old university student from Netherlands. likewise was working with a chemistry Lab technician to find a cure to patm. We have not done much progression aside from eliminating what is not patm. I am being tested form many disorder with negative results including tmau.
I am happy to hear your breakthrough therefore I am asking if we can work together or at least share me what you have so far I can help. Please help us If you change your mind here is my email ‘***@****’
I think if mercury filling were the problem, millions of people would be suffering from PATM. I still think it is a good idea to remove them anyway.

Here again eronhasN2012    @  yahoo       com
Please gywello dont blame everyone else who work as hard as you. we are together in this fight. Give me a chance and will make it worthwhile. We are both on the same line here. I know experts who can help us with many financial help but only if they convinced and know were to start. Please.
'gywello' if you dont want me to share it with no one I will do as you ask. I believe you need my financial aid. Those postgrads will ask you for money later and will purden you. I can help you with that please. There is more for grabs then you think and the payoff for us is so much. I await your email with high hopes.
Comeon guys , i dont believe this troll one word. He has just fun to bleep up our   feelings and our Problem . I bet he is sitting there and laughing at us . And Im pretty sure he doesnt even has PATM. Just a disgusting guy.
So dont waste you time with this piece of ..
I dont know. May be you right ‘patmpatient’. I am simply desperate to know what he did because I am doing almost the same thing he is way in advance. The lab technician and I have tried mixing different antibiotics and antifungal and other medication and the best work only 3 weeks and never work again. We cannot proceed in this route pilot study because will build resistance for every kind of germ and ineffective later if reattempted. If I simply know someone can hint the correct medical state I easily can isolate what drug or combination to use. The clue is to grasp what the problem first to know what to apply. We are working backwards by eliminating known conditions but will require a very long time maybe 6 years if we are lucky. I still have not give up hope. If anyone know where gywello email or contact inform me know please.
Guys why are we even bothered about this guy he's obviously a complete loser. We know that this is to do with what we consume/eat.

You want a cure improve your diet. eat healthy.
A lot of people think that this will take a week or two unfortunatly not there is no magic pill or fast cure.

You want a get better it's going to be a hard journey and it's in your hands so stop moaning and get with the program if you want to get better.

gywello, you're a loser man. get a life you sad pathetic excuse of a man.
To all people who live in Europe: the EU decided a few years ago that there habe Tod be centers for rare and undiagnosed disease in all countries. These centers are linked together so all you have to do is write a complete text about your symptoms and your story and attach all of your doctor diagnostics.

If we all do that, the chance to find something will imcrease heavily. Because these centers are linked, they will probably communicate about same symptoms and help together.

But you all have to do it, so get your ***** up and look for such centers and send them the documents.
I do not think so. You know, everyone has different physical fitness. Like someone is allergic to something, while others don't. By the way, do you have mercury fillings?
you are not the first person to claim to have the cure or found something close to it. anyone who is suffering with this problem would gladly share what they have found coz they know the negative impact it has on their lives. either way i happy you have found something that has worked for you.
split meals reduces RATM
Watch the free bilirubin then realize that it is Gilbert's syndrome.
Yes, I have  a few left and will have them removed because mercury is nasty stuff. I do not believe it will help with PATM, but if it does that would be great.
I couldnt understand why ur not telling us the truth to all ur healing facts...like teasing us and luring us and shutting us down and giving that reason.i think its immature. If ur not telling a lie please tell the truth and facts..or u might kist be trying to set us up all with somethin and trying to divide us here....we are all one on this.why shut us down..thats soo bad. Ur the meanest person in this foru,
For all we know ur a liar
Yes, he is full of crap and a poor excuse for a human being!
Hes scared of something...im pretty sure of it..i can psychologize him..like a chicken ...
Hope i could ...but Im not frm europe..
I see its also available on other continents so look for one in your country.
Hi all in my case keeping away from foods and drink that contains sulfite preservatives has helped -- wine, beers, processed meats etc etc etc also helps contain a problem with fecal breath -- after wine I'd exhale something like hydrogen sulfite -- rather odd
So white rice, caffeine drinks and sweet foods and drinks dpesnt  coz u more reaction
How long have u had this patm
Today my patm reaction were a lot less. Since 2 days i stopped eating foods with grains, refined sugar, dairy products. Which is very hard for me because i love noodles, cheese and bread. I took the paleo diet as an orientation. Its too early to tell if it has an impact but at least today it had.
What i forgot, i also stopped eating eggs because i read they are not good to cure leaky gut ( i dont know if i have it but possibly) and nadeshades like potatoes ,tomatoes.
I still do the things I want to do regardless of patm. You should too. This is a 'situation' which has become more difficult to cure than cancer. People really are allergic to us, that's a given, just put yourself in our shoes and watch the countless amount of coughing. Its recurrent, frequent, something that always happens. The best thing to do now, for us, to help ourselves is stay comfortable. The more you think about the reactions they will happen. I'm noting down everything I've noticed that happened within myself pre-reaction par.
Notice your thoughts and internal.dialogue within yourself. What are you saying, what do they mean?
Mine: Over time mine has changed not for the better. I will stay stuff like cough! Like how a tourettes person would shout in my head. Millions of other things I say in panic. Sometimes no thoughts in my head apart from patm making it even more real. We are not delusional, unfortunately this is happening.
The list is endless as thoughts are.
Hey Gywello,

Your leaving your story here but your not telling what helped you, why even bother to leave your story.

For all the others I have great results with the zinc picolinate, can't say that it elinates the symptoms imidiately. But systematicly it does get rid of symptoms, I have to slow down with alcohol is what I notice..

In my opinion it all started with an candida infection, a lot of stress and wrong treatments (flucananzole). These are drugs that get rid of the problem temporary (24 Hours) but the candida infection came back everytime worse..

Read about zinc picolinate and candida. I think we have this systematic candida and with stress it is burrying our body deeper and deeper (leaky gut).

btw I smoke, I drink alcohol, I drink coffee.. I take sugar with my coffee. And yes al these things make patm reactions worse.

Greetings!
I still don't know what's causing these reactions. Its like out soul is sucked out of us, we become unstable with whatever else exists means. Why is this happening? I've had previous traumatic experience with regards to smells. These experiences dictates my thoughts because I had let it before fall into my subconscious and when that subconscious was opened up it came with patm.
I want to know how is your inner dialogue? Does it affect the way you think, act, behave and patm?
Another thing: this patm has made me a strong and different person. I am more thinking about my future and how I want to achieve my goals..

Don't know what my life would have looked like without the Patm.. I would have been less wise, less thinking about my future.. And maybe even worse..

I am more aware of my actions and you maybe don't know it yet but you are also a stronger person than you were before.

Keep that feeling with you and create your future!!
I agree...i had been in serious addiction with making myself feel elated by drinking large amount of soda with aspartame,coffee, sugar foods...sad to say im still not off of it.So o continue to stand up as to change my old habbits. I would agree that it makes my life better. For now i see the importance of the fragility pf our body..sometimes it has to give.Ive had put to much caffeine and process food in my body ..and something worse may happen to me of i do not stop. Its a wakeup call for me.But as I said as stubborn as i am still fighting it
And like how you see zinc...i believe that its not a fast solution.it has to go through a systematic healing.  Time heals not unless we still keep putting the process foods our fragile body cannot take.we need mithocondrial healing in which naturally occurs..but not in an acidic body full of process food and sugars. Mithocondrial healing working on our own but we need to hel our body heal itself. And it will take a big step..i know. We all know ourselves..and knowing that poor eating habbits and a stressed mind...we all know individually how we can help in our mithocondrial healing.as for me still stumbling on step one and still trying to figure it out.maybe thats the first step for me.
I appreciare your post. We each know ourselves and know inside whats wrong and what needs for inside healing.
The people on this forum need to come to reality and realize that Gywello is trolling you guys. One pill a day will not cure you over night. He made no mention on what diet he is on to aid in this healing process either. I have seen him post before this about how he was upset with all the aura crap and negative spirit stuff.

He stated that it was a medical problem, and not mental or spiritual, and he wish people would focus on that.

When some people responded that he was entitled to his opinion, he magically comes up with a cure he won't share, but must let everyone here know about.

Give me a break. He's like a child who didn't get his way in a game, so he's taking his ball and going home. If he really was cured, his post would sound more upbeat than vindictive. If he was cured, why post here at all if he didn't care to share? Please don't feed the troll people. Stay focus on our problems and lets hope we can find a "real" solution.
great post girlaghast !  you are on the right path - Mitochondria healing through much time and removing toxins from our body AND not consuming processed foods, dairy, meat, gluten, sugar

More, More, More fruits and veggies and less, less, less of everything else !!!

God Bless everyone on your journey to become patm free !
Weird...i hear my stomach grumbling same time inside my nose was also a sound like when u eat fizzwhizz..only thing is its inside ur nostril...a small canal of ur nostril..it stoped the sound in my stomach and nose at exactly same time...hmmmmm..thats weird.
And a man from outside coughed real loud like lungs to fall off and i realized i could feel my ***
So i could feel my rectum  pressed on the hard part of the chair..i guess thats what cause that sudden strong cough.. My body is sooo weird. I think its full of gasses or lazers coming out
Thanks gratefull!
I hope you do not take me as one who likes to pry.  I am visiting this site from time to time on behalf of my wife who suffers from patm.  She does not have a good command of the English language, so I am posting on her behalf and translating all the postings from this website to her.  She is a social photographer, covering various events like birthdays, social gatherings, weddings, etc. Of course, since she is limited in her English, she is limited to the culture and race of people who speak her language.  Obviously, she experiences rejection and other forms of hostility during her work when her "emissions" are on a high status.

She is very curious to know what kind of occupation all of you different folks are working at while going through your daily worries of patm.  What kind of work do you do? She is seriously considering quitting social photography, and would like examples from your lives as points of references for her plan to make a career change.

Thank you for your understanding, your kind consideration, and response.
Hi all,

I just wanted to share something with you guys, today I had again to many symptoms and my back/ neck hurted as hell..

Anyways I googled a bit and GERD symptoms for instance can be due to a pinched nerve in the neck. I was in a pretty big accident.

Anyways I'm doing exercise today that I came up with. Stretching your arms up and then bow you back when your standing. So that your looking up with your head. Felt my ribs or whatever go in place (heard it as well). After I could immediately feel my stomach working and digesting or whatever.

Anyways this may be the root cause of our problems. Think about it, undigested food that cause the symptoms for PATM.

You guys should try the exercise and tell me back!

Cheers!

X
Hi, Mr_Feelbetter! I'm looking for the trigger of PATM. I was wondering if you have mercury fillings in your teeth. I really doubt that the mercury fillings is the cause of the disease. Thanks.
Nice theory..ill do that exercise to....in a moment....thanx fr shring
Been suffering with this for 9 years now. I applaud all of you for contributing your thoughts to this ongoing mystery and burden. However, I must highlight the importance of favoring science over alternatives like unproven energy theories, etc. Click back a few years in this thread, and you'll see the same motivational hype repeated, which has left us where we are today:  **still not cured**. A tangent of this would be the well-meaning individuals who are trying to take a science approach, yet are doing so blindly due to limited resources.

We cannot rationally expect to solve this on our own, unless by chance a brilliant medical professional is also stricken with PATM. Aside from that slim chance, we need help from said professionals. We are simply not qualified. As you are all aware by now, doctors do not currently take us seriously. The next step to a cure is to change this attitude.

If there is any hope for overcoming this ailment, it is through a rigorous approach starting in the right place. Logically speaking, this means establishing documented and unquestionable proof that we indeed suffer from the thing that we perceive. As much as our reality seems real to us, so does that for any non-PATMer. We have to meet them half-way, or we will continually be dismissed by everyone and written off as crazy.

Since no one believes us, the burden of proof naturally falls on us. You might be convinced PATM is real, but if your friends/family/doctors aren't, then you might as well be living on an island called Hopeless. We can't fault them for clinging to social standards and avoiding uncomfortable critiques, because theoretically we'd do the same if put in their shoes (since we wouldn't possess the hindsight that we currently do). Also, it's entirely plausible that from their point of view, they do not see the same things we do, depending on their personal sensitivity and/or built-up immunity to whatever it is that we emit.

In order for the medical community to take us seriously, we need to present them with undeniable proof. This will take **effort** on our part.

I propose we design an experiment to prove this once and for all. Once properly defined, we can each carry out the experiment in our respective locales and individually publish our data through videos, audio recordings, or any other credible medium. Then and only then can the experts draw their conclusions and begin to help us.

In order for this to work, the experiment must be designed very carefully. We need controls, ideal test environments easily accessible to us all, etc. A sound design up-front will ensure greater confidence in conveying our reality to those who could otherwise not relate. Conversely, if the experiments are easily written off due to poor design and/or poor execution, then they will have been a waste of everyone's time and effort.

If I'm alone on all of this, then it will be the last you hear of it. Otherwise, please speak up now and contribute to what I believe is our best hope and next logical step. I already have a lot of ideas on this, and would be happy to share them. I can only hope you choose to do the same.

Until then, let's keep our heads up and move forward. Don't expect a special pill or overnight cure. Our work is cut out for us.

Peace!
Editor's follow-up disclaimer:

I don't mean to suggest that "unproven energy theories" include things like meditation, because meditation and mindfulness have firm roots in science.

Just 5 minutes of daily meditation has offered substantial mental relief in dealing with my PATM, both past and present. Meditate daily!! Both while alone, and also when paranoid in public. I find it very relieving, and very productive. That's why I've moved from 5 minutes to 20 without even trying.

That said, meditation and mindfulness are not a cure. They're simply something everyone should practice, PATMer or not.
Aerospace Engineer.....Some people have taking night shift work jobs which gives them the comfort of not being around people as much.

I choose not to do shift work because its so hard on the body physically/mentally.
I agree with you and support you, however I am not sure how I would make contributions to your experiments. I am not comfortable with the video and audio recordings.
I thought about doing an experiment as well however it's hard to record others without them noticing. It has to be discreet and easy to accomplish at the same time.

Anyways on another note, I was thinking about having the people who want to figure this "thing" out by getting together online via this forum on a specific day/time.  I feel that if we can put our brains together we might be able to get somewhere perhaps a lead, as working solo is not helping any of us. I think if we have different ideas or hypotheses then we can do more research and hopefully find the answer. I had started something last time re: what is true/ factual  about patm. If we can expand on that hopefully we'll get somewhere.
I am proposing to get together on Saturday June 13 at perhaps 5pm PST. If anyone knows of a better online website for group discussion please advise. It would be great if people who are serious about figuring this "thing" out come and join the discussion. Please no weird comments like "putting stuff up your a-hole" etc.
No one here or anywhere is an expert in everything, but some of us probably have knowledge in certain areas, and where no one does, someone is probably willing to pick up the slack. For instance, I lack knowledge in statistics and experiment design, but have an edge on programming when properly motivated. Others might possess experience in PR, and even if they don't, they might be inclined to look into such for the greater cause if that's what the group deems necessary. Point being, none of us can take this on by ourselves, which is precisely why we've remained enslaved for decades. It has to be a coordinated group effort. No one needs to be an expert in everything because we can use the power of group intellect and effort. This is why modern society is modern, after all! Don't expect a solution if you don't contribute. Also, there will be many questions that arise from our resident 'experts' which may end up being answered by non-experts. Do not assume from the beginning that you're of no help. Simply listen, think, and respond thoughtfully.

I'm open to arguments against this being the next logical approach for us, but until shared in a convincing fashion, it seems this is our next step. The sooner we take it seriously, the sooner we'll all be able to live our lives as intended.

As for remaining anonymous, patmpain & jn4357, I agree that both the PATM sufferers and the anonymous test 'subjects' deserve their right to anonymity. Fortunately such ethical expectations can be met thanks to technology and careful planning. This is far from the first social experiment to ever be carried out. Automated face blurring and other digital techniques can easily help with this.

The key part will be brainstorming ideas and solving problems collectively before taking any action. That's why properly documented dialog amongst us is required for such a concept to be fruitful.

jn4357, while a real-time discussion might be invigorating for participants in the moment, a logged discussion for all to consume any time anywhere is much more valuable, in my opinion. I tried to start a forum awhile back to facilitate this, but it failed due to lack of time on my part to properly administrate, moderate, and promote it. The battle we face no doubt requires careful organization, and if anyone wants to tackle this issue by creating a static and organized discussion community for us, all I can say is more power to you, and thank you in advance. Unfortunately, like most of us, I have to choose my battles while also dealing with daily life.

In sum, PATMers, please offer up your skillsets now, or forever remain silent and accept the life that is PATM. You can't feel entitled to change without taking action yourself.
After-thought summary: We have a much greater chance of collectively convincing the medical community we have a problem than we do playing the role of said community via self-diagnosis and self-treatment.
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I've been suffering since i was 14. I'm 21 now. Please give me a kind welcome. Thank you.
Today when i was writing my history exam, everybody started coughing and sneezing and others started to mock me by imitating a sneeze or by making a fake cough. But i never let them get to my head. I took their heckles like a champ and enjoyed writing my paper.
God is with you always  imnotcrazyok !    You can do this, please hang in there !

you must get better nutrition in your body

more green veggies and fruit each day - check out Dr. Furhman on youtube

right now :  take bath with about 2 cups of epsom salt each morning

do not wear scented products or soaps - use unscented products

drink more water with fresh squeezed lemon,  rebound on trampoline for exercise

read other posts on this forum for additional help and never ever give up !!!!

it takes time , be consistent each day and you will become patm free !!!!
Hi, imnotcrazyok, welcome to join us! I'm looking for the cause of our PATM now. Do you have mercury fillings in your teeth? I really doubt that. Thank you.
Hey, Grateful2011, thanks so much for the support and advice. Id like to know if you are still suffering from patm?
No, i don't have any fillings at all. But i need to go to the dentist and have my teeth checked out because i always have this metallic taste in my mouth.
Patm can never be totally cured. Yes, there might be measures that we can take to reduce it but it will never ever go away completely, no matter what we do. Patm is more genetic than you think. Its an intricate system that is formed by your personality, how you handle anxiety, and how much your can go without smelling (some people just do not smell at all because of their genes that allow them to not have as much odor causing bacteria on their skin as compared to others and inversely, some people just naturally stink because of their genes just like me). All of those factors are genetic, and therefor i say patm is incurable since a person cant really change who they are. What we can do however is, maybe we can work on how to treat patm by targeting things that might trigger patm, such as anxiety and nervousness. Being nervous causes a person to sweat a lot and as a patm sufferer, that is a huge red flag that should be avoided at all costs. So maybe we should start taking medication that would help ease our tension and anxiety.
I had the same problem with that metallic taste in my mouth. It turned out to be from eating pine nuts. As soon as I stopped it went away. I hope this helps you.l  
Has anybody experienced some sought of fungus infection? I also think that fungus has a lot to do with the causation of patm. Even though i stank, only mildly at age 13, it was only when i had a fungus infection on my feet that patm began to ravage my life. So there is some kind of after shock the body experiences and as a defense mechanism it develops a way to protect itself from another fungal infection and that is by sweating a lot and releasing some type of chemical that would help us sneeze and cough out any potential treat. But unfortunately the body uses its defenses a bit too strongly and as a result, the chemicals that the body uses to protect us causes people who are around us to take in the chemical and thus patm occurs.
It seems like patm develops from a lot of different reasons for a lot of different people, each with their own unique experiences. I think our bodies are trying too hard to correct the wrong. Some people develop patm because they have mercury on their teeth, some because they ate something their bodies did not agree with, there are many different  unique causes for patm. But the underlining thing that links us all together as patm sufferers is the fact that whatever we did to our bodies prior to the development of patm, our bodies are trying too hard to defend itself against such a treat from ever developing again by having a mechanism (sweating out chemicals that would make the body sneeze out and cough out a potential infection or what ever it is the body thinks its allergic too) that would allow the body to defend itself.
We should not look at this from a negative and self defeating point of view. People are not allergic to us! In reality, our own bodies are allergic to something we did to it in the past (maybe consume a product it has never consumed before and suffered shock as a result or it might be an infection or an allergy) and as a defense mechanism, it tries its best to repel what it thinks might be a potential invader. Unfortunately, even though we might not be really allergic to anything in particular, our bodies just seem to disagree with somethings we consume and eat. And thats why we find people continually having patm symptoms because most of them don't know what they are eating is actually the reason they have patm. Fortunately for me, i think i know what the cause of patm is, even though i no longer have an infection from anything, my body still has this chemical producing mechanism to protect itself anyway. My brain has used my anxiety as a signal to trigger this mechanism, maybe because it learned to associate my anxiety with the infection.
I wonder if you have all considered that people are rubbing their noses because they itch and not because you smell? I make people itch particularly their noses, scalp and ankles but do not have any odour. This can be in the same room without them having to be right next to me so it has to be airborne,  I have come to believe from reading other peoples symptoms that match mine that there are small mites living on/in my skin potentially feeding of a fungus/biofilm on our skin and that either things are coming of their body that irritate or they are going from person to person making them itch or have hay fever type symptoms, Try looking at the website: http://www.stopskinmites.com/ I am not recommending any of the products but am suggesting you read what others have to say and see if you can find a match for your own symptoms. Many people that have this also have Lyme disease (I do) and this is caused by a tic bite which seems for many to be the beginning of this nightmare. Despite being told that you cannot have these living flies on you I have found at least two cases where people we eventually diagnosed with Collembola insects or similar and everyone was telling them they were crazy until by chance doctors identified samples, in one case it was a whole village that was suffering. Worth a look at least. Good Luck. northlondongirl,
What you are suggesting to me is a whole different issue entirely. i don't think i have any of that. for me its more mental than physical. if i can just control my anxiety then ill be free from patm. but thanks for the suggestion.
Yes I had that same problem, when i was 13 or 14 i was given a old pair of shoes from my uncle, which apparently had fungus when i wore it, I got an fungus infection on my feet then after PATM started.
This is what kind of helping me bring down the symptoms a lil.

-Lime in water first thing in the morning
- vit D, Calcium and Magnesium tablets
- l- glutamine  power
- cabbage juice fresh and fermented
- i do not do yoga because i am a christian, but deep breathing and stretching excise do help. Breathing fast and deeply like the breath of fire do help.

I still have to work on my diet, which i am going start, but so far all the years of research and what I have tried this is what helps me the most.
I am patm free -  as long as I continue to be proactive with my daily

regimen of being mostly plant based with my food choices and also be consistent with  the four things that "want_to__live_life" posted today.

I however do the fresh squeezed lemon water in the morning - not lime
I also do oil pulling each morning before consuming my water or breakfast
I do not do yoga
i also take vitamin B12
what do you eat? where do your get your protein?
Would you say you are fully cured?
no, I never said that. I said it brought down symptoms and I am now going to change my diet... I think the only one said they are 100% cured is grateful2011.
Gum disease is caused by the bacteria that are normally in the mouth. The types of bacteria may vary with some patients having more types of bacteria that are associated with aggressive gum disease. The bacteria then accumulate where the gums meet the teeth. The gums normally form a "ditch" or "sulcus" that goes completely around the tooth like a "cuff on a shirt goes around your wrist". Once the bacteria cause the gums to become infected, the gums detach from the teeth. When the gums are healthy, the normal depth of the "sulcus" is 1-3 millimeters. When the gums detach from the teeth as a result of the gum disease, a diseased "sulcus" is called a "pocket" and the "pocket" has a depth deper than the 3 millimeters of the "sulcus".

This deeper depth of the "pocket" then prevents the patient from treating their own gum disease since a patient can not clean into a"pocket" and eliminate the excess bacteria when the pocket depth is deeper than 3 millimeters. The untreatable (by the patient) gum disease then spreads into the underlying bone which supports the teeth. This causes loosening of the teeth. If the gum disease is not treated early enough, the patient will lose their teeth.

3. The Risk Factors for Gum Disease (Periodontitis)
Aside from the bacteria that cause gum disease, there are other considerations which can modify the course or aggressiveness of the disease. These are called "risk factors" and are:

a. Smoking.
Smoking has been shown to increase the chances of getting gum disease and also of having more aggressive types of gum disease.
plant based food choices ( fruits and veggies) , raw food choices,  also g-bombs

( which are  Dr Joel Furhman's plan  :  Greens,Beans(i like black beans),Onions(i like red onions),Mushrooms, Berries, Seeds

i also eat grilled shrimp, eggs sometimes

for me :  no meat, no dairy, no gluten, no sugar ( i use stevia), no fried foods, no junk food, no fast food

these are my food choices about 90% of the time and

10% of the time  I may choose to eat something else and then return to the above plan the next day

to clarify :    I am patm free as long as I continue to be proactive with my daily nutritarian and supplement based lifestyle

it is my belief and experience that if I go back to my old ways of eating whatever I want, when I want my patm will return with a vengeance !!!!

My "cure" requires ACTION on my part 365 days a year and I am happy about it  because my bettter health and no "reactions" from people is priceless and is soooo sweet !!!!
Has anyone here taken a course of anti-fungal medicine and seen a reduction of reactions?
Medicines such as fluronozole (2-3 weeks) or maybe nystatin, miconazole, Gentian violet or amphotericin B.

Please let me know, I will try to get hold of fluronozole and see if it reduces reactions or not. Then we can determine if this is a fungal cause or not.
Good afternoon everyone.
You need to get to a state where every cough does not bother you. I had dropped to the lowest of the low but have managed to get back up, and that my friend is hard work. I have great hope in all of us to get better and will keep updating you. Currently I have never changed diet to cure this thing. Most of all you need to be in a good physical and mental state hence build a strong mind letting none of the cough bother you. Of course its frequent and recurrent and you can't help but notice it and at the same time you don't know the cause. I feel what we experience is more noticeable to us when we think about it more. It is real. Our 'state' is making these people experiencing coughing reactions. Its a really sad situation but you have to look up, keep being positive. That's not to say reactions will stop but you'll have a better quality of life and a better mindset to work with rather than work against. I do feel we are at war with ourselves not with the people experiencing these. Its an inner battle. Most important make sure have a normal attitude, feel normal, feel comfortable within yourself. This illness is really harder to cure than cancer.
Also has anyone ever had an anti-biotic called Metronidazole, did you notice that pam disappeared? but after finishing the course patm came back but stronger? this has happened to me in the past.
It may suggest that there is a bacterial problem in the mouth, throat, body… maybe we have bacterial tonsillitis and to help reduce the effect of this we have to remove our tonsils/adenoids????
Do any of you guys have spouses, i'm curious to know how your spouses react to this.
StayStrongForever, I have had my tonsil/adenoids removed and still struggled with PATM so I am not sure if that would help or not. I do think you are on the right track when you say that it is bacterial. I think it all has to do with our gut.

imnotcrazyok, I have a spouse who does not react to me and who wouldn't care if he did. He loves me very much for who I am and PATM has made me who I am. You can find love and I hope everyone on here does!!!

tamanna89, thank you for you words of encouragement!! It really is a struggle dealing with this but it will only make us stronger! I have an assignment for all of you! I just finished reading a book called "The Tools" by Phil Stutz & Barry Michels. This book is life changing! It can help us deal with our PATM and use it to better ourselves and the world!

One small quote from the book... "Think of a particular difficult problem you have in your life right now (PATM). Try this. First, think of the problem as a random hardship occurring in an unthinking universe that doesn't care about you or your evolution. How does that feel? Now, think of the same problem posed by a universe that wants you to evolve and knows you can!" The second option is what we need to remember. We should be eager to deal with our problem of PATM because the problem is here for our benefit!!

"THE FUTURE MAY BRING YOU DARKNESS BUT IT CAN'T TAKE AWAY YOUR ABILITY TO CREATE LIGHT!"

Hope this helps.

I would also very much appreciate if everyone who reads this post would personally message me. I would like to connect with you all :)

tennis89!

I dont ....but i do feel for those who have...do u sleep alone in a room. Its reali hard to sleep with someone.
A great WordPress.com site
Invisible transfusion.
by mindom21

Immunology teaches that the body’s defense reactions occur as a result of the interference of antigens from the outside. And do you know the reader that the antigens have in their body secretions – body fluids.
In his mucus, semen,saliva, tearsand sweat.
Your family sick? Your friend has allergies?

I do not know the medicine causes of their illnesses?

Think why?

-Invisible transfusion-

Saliva and sperm contain from 16 – 32 times more than the blood of the ABO antigens.

You know what that means?
Replacing these substances with your loved ones and you wonder that they have diabetes, asthma, multiple sclerosis, rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, and many other diseases so autoimmune diseases.
Or maybe allergic to antigens that fly in the air? In your bedroom.
Do you really care about the health of the family?
Help this sickness has made me soo lazy just stating at home....i think ive had build a phobia in getting to get a job..then resigning early due to patm torture it brinhs to me...all jobs have aircon...
i have this for 3mos now and just this week my nose is blocked but there's no mucus in it,means i have and allergy to pollen or dust which is weird because the people arround me are the ones who sneeze or cough so does it mean there's pollen inside me? ugh
http://www.m.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/cold-guide/common-cold-or-allergy-symptoms please visit this site. when we are expose to sust and pollen our body releases histamine but instead of us sneeze people around them sneeze :o ill go to my gp this weekend cause my nose is blocked and i think i got an allergy
try to stand in the dark with ur flashlight on,you would notice dusts or small particles floating. i dnt know if its everywhere but it sure is the reason why people sneeze
i wonder why im having the itches whenever i drink cold water... anyone with same experience;..probabli  an explanation to this will lead to patm leads..
Anyone likes to answer? It can be a hunch or what u reali feel....what do you think will heal ourselves to get back to our old prepatm self...and what do u think is stopping you from getting that healing

I would also like to share my experience with PATM. I am not claiming that what I am going to write here is 100 per cent true. I do not guarantee anything as I am not a doctor or expert of any kind. I just hope that my experience could help some of you.

It started three and a half years ago. It was fecal odor at the beginning.And I can easily smell the odor when I was in a closed room, in the elevator or taxi.
I realized that it was related my guts, soon it turned out that i have ulcerative colitis and anal fistula. After treatment, I realized that fecal odor disappeared. So I believe if you have fecal odor and you smell it then probably your guts or your stomach do not function properly. If the problem is related to your guts, if you have anal fistula or sth, then the odor comes from your ***. After two operations, unfortunately leakage of my fistula continues. I put a big piece of cotton to my *** in order to mitigate the effect of the odor coming from there. And I think it works. So, if you suspect that you have anal fistula, put a piece of cotton there,then at the end of the day, see if it is dirty or not.

If the odor is coming from your mouth, then you probably have a problem with your stomach.(ulcer or similar kind of disease)

Turning back to my experience, after the fecal odor disappeared, I began to realize the symptoms of PATM. As I said I no longer smelt the fecal odor but people around me were sneezing whenever I use public transportation and my colleagues at work were complaining that my room smells bad and stuffy etc and open the windows  (Btw, I work in a small office with my two colleagues). However, I was not able to smell anything. From then on, I suspected everthing and tried every possible way to fix the problem since it had an effect on my entire life.

I finally realized that the odor might be related to my hair. I used different shampoos and started a kind of experiment. After showers, I stayed in my room for half and hour or sth (all windows and doors are closed) and after that I go to the room next to my room(windows are open) and after staying couple of minutes in that room, when I go back to my room, the odor becomes noticeable. Using different shampoos make me smell different odors. Finally, I decided to use boric acid after using my regular shampoo. I rinse my head with it (the brand is clear(mint) and after that I scrub with boric acid. Then I realized I do not smell the similar **** anymore when ı try the experiment that I mentioned above.

Supposing that you do not have TMAU and any problem with your guts and stomach, the odor might be related to your hair. As I said, I am not 100 per cent sure, and my colleague in the office still opens the windows when I am in the room but this is just my experience.

I am open to any kind of reaction and suggestion and wish you the best.
I notice patm more when I use hair products that contain sulfites, also sulfite containing foods among others. If you drink alcohol, eat olive oil, the list is long, that may be a problem also. But high histamine foods were a problem for me and trying to cut out a few high histamine foods has helped me some. I had to decide whether someone not reacting to me was worth me depriving myself of the nutrition my body and mind needs to function. And guess what...bless you and here's a tissue. My problem in the early years was similar to yours and having to hear who f.... all the time was embarrasing. Then it changed to allergic reactions. Just take one day at a time and try not to stress cause I am sure some one else has it worse. I know so many people my age and younger who have died from cancer. For my sanity i just figure my body is protecting me from something...maybe even that. After over ten years and countless test, I just have to live my life and you do too.
>>> "Patm can never be totally cured. Yes, there might be measures that we can take to reduce it but it will never ever go away completely, no matter what we do."

With such a defeatist attitude as that, you're right: it will never be cured. But I'm suggesting we quit waiting for an answer and instead take the next logical step in finding it.

>>> "Patm is more genetic than you think. Its an intricate system that is formed by your personality, how you handle anxiety, and how much your can go without smelling (some people just do not smell at all because of their genes that allow them to not have as much odor causing bacteria on their skin as compared to others and inversely, some people just naturally stink because of their genes just like me). All of those factors are genetic, and therefor i say patm is incurable since a person cant really change who they are."

You seem rather confident in your baseless statements. Please provide scientifically valid proof to back up your claims. Otherwise they're nothing more than wild guesses which help no one. Do you think what you say is true simply because *you* believe it and post it on a forum?

>>> "What we can do however is, maybe we can work on how to treat patm by targeting things that might trigger patm, such as anxiety and nervousness. Being nervous causes a person to sweat a lot and as a patm sufferer, that is a huge red flag that should be avoided at all costs. So maybe we should start taking medication that would help ease our tension and anxiety."

This is what we have been doing, even long before this particular discussion thread started in 2007. I'm not suggesting that temporary remedies are useless, because that is obviously not true. However, they are limited in efficacy when compared to being taken seriously by qualified medical professionals who might be able to offer us actual long-term solutions. We're shooting blindly and with zero hope. To think we can overcome this by ourselves would suggest we have issues of overly-inflated egos.

Calling professionals to the scene is long overdue, and until we do so, we only have ourselves to blame for not finding an answer. I'm not guaranteeing they will be able to cure us. But I am guaranteeing an excellent chance that they can help us better than blind trial-and-error backyard hacks. I genuinely hope I'm not the only one here who thinks this. If you share my views, now is the time to speak up.

Experts in any field exist for very good reason. When your faucet leaks, do you pray it will stop and think happy thoughts of non-leaky faucets? Or do you call a qualified plumber who can practically resolve the issue in his sleep?
Hey guys, hope you're keeping your heads up.  I came across a petition to cure PATM on Change dot  org.  Only two more signatures are needed to reach 100!!  I know there's gotta be someone on here who hasn't signed it.  I know I'm not allowed to post the website, but just go to Change dot  org, go to the Search box at the top, then type in PATM.

And if you're new to the site, I'll tell you what cured me:

1) L-Glutamine powder - repaired the holes in my gut caused by candida
2) Sacc Boullardi capsules - replenished good bacteria that fights candida
3) Pau D'Arco - killed the candida
4) Oxy Powder - flushed out toxins created when candida was killed

I don't really visit this site often, so if you have a follow-up question just send me a private message and I'll respond.  Enjoy the rest of your week!
If you are ''cured" as you say then why do you even bother coming here or going anywhere related to patm?

because we care about others and we are paying it forward !

God Bless you in your journey to becoming patm free !
Ofcourse becoz he cares
Would u please tell me how u go about with it.did u started with a diet...what are u eating then....did you did the diet gradually..how many weeks?when did u incorporated each  of these treatments..please share...
I am edmar cereno,livin' in the philippines.......
i think,somehow   i know acure..
the cure is to be positive, try not to think of this disease...I cannot say that i'm really cured. but it helps.....i am just like u all...really really desperate for cure but now i don't care at all,,,just be carefree and always wear a smile trust me it would help...i can't say that i've already get rid of this so called disease becoz' some people scratch thier nose,but it lessen the effect of it to the other people....

just live u'r life..,don't wait for u to die...,we are all people,,,we all deserve respect ium now 15 y/o....and who need a partner.hhaha...but i'm seriuos on what i say.....pls. try...don't lose hope..........try not to remember that u'r ill in this condition......
i also think that way,and based on my researches MORGELLONS is like this...
Try not to think of this disease? What sort of cure is that? Thinking it away is not a cure. Fantasising doesn't help anyone. It is almost as though you are circuitously saying it's in our minds. If that was accurate many sufferers will have been cured right away and enjoyed their lives but it's not the case as we can all see. Dozens in this forum have claimed to control or cure patm using a variety of methods. Grateful2011 and hopeful12345 are among them. They didn’t wish it away instead they tried many things and found ways of controlling it though there’s a need to understand the problem at a more rudimentary level.
Moregellons was examined exhaustively by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and determined to be entirely a delusional illness? I trust you are not alleging patm is a psychotic problem because no one has ever studied this condition once in a controlled environment ever.
Speaking of positive attitude I believe and agree with you. At the present moment everyone is more than a million times positive and that is why they are constantly searching but positive thinking is no cure in itself as you indicated.
The CDC/Kaiser study on Morgellons should hardly be considered exhaustive. The study was extended by several years, the budget increased several times, and the U.S. military got involved in the lab testing part way into it. Then the report on the study was delayed for over a year before its release. This doesn't seem consistent for a study that was finding nothing, as the report suggests.

Consider more recent peer-reviewed research papers that have been published, which report finding lyme disease in nearly all Morgellons patients:
http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/s12895-015-0023-0.pdf
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24715950
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23326202

Morgellons is very real. When I had about 40 Morgellons-related symptoms, I experienced extreme PATM. After 4 years of treatment (epsom salt bathing, anthelmintics, supplements, diet change), I have decimated the Morgellons suffering. Now I make someone itch only a few times a week, and no longer induce the coughing or sneezing in anyone.

If I had never experienced full-blown Morgellons, I don't know if I could identify my current symptoms with M. People in this forum should use cheap jewelers loupes and blacklights to self-examine.
I'm unable to send you a PM here, so I'm posting my message here.
Your posts are so intriguing to me. Finally somebody who sees not just the connection between PATM and Morgellons, but also the connection between PATM, Morgs, and electrical charges. When I got hammered by extreme Morgs and PATM 4 years ago, I shocked everything I touched and my hair stood straight up like I was in a lightning storm for two months.

Its really tough to go back and read your old posts within this forum. I get a little tease of each post from your profile page, but its an ordeal to find the entire post within the long thread.

If you have some more insight/theories related to gas, electrical currents, and Morgs, could you post something in my PATM/morgs thread here, or pm me?

Also, I'm very interested in discussions about which hosts (bystanders) are most affected by us. Any interesting observations?

In the 2014 CEHF Morgellons conference dvd, Ginger Savely, who has treated over 500 morgellons patients, noted that her Morg patients regularly made her and others in her office itch.

Finally, food for thought: The vast majority of Morgies don't complain of PATM, though it isn't rare. Most describe it as something that was bad during the onset of Morgs. Its quite possible that only some PATM is Morgellons related. I can't relate at all to the posters here who complain of stinking and burping, but I've had the other symptoms really bad.

Similarly, new studies are proving that nearly all Morgies have lyme disease. But most lymies don't have morgs, and the crude Morgellons incidence maps don't match up at all with lyme incidence maps IMO. There are no easy answers.

Anyways, keep up the good posting.
Hi hopeful,

You take these products in conjunction with a strict leaky-gut diet right?
Hey guys, im going to seek professional help about this for the first time today. Lets hope the doctor takes me seriously.
I think its a case of our intestimes full of holes..and a healthy gut environment free from candida ovrload and covering them up with healthy amino acids like l gliutamine does the healing..its an ardous process of getting back to its previous form
I've just been skimming the june posts and came across that nasty thread. Where's that idiot Gywello. 1st seen in May, never again. That says alot, He knows Jacks":t about this problem.. He's some sociopath loser just like a hacker. Nothing better to do then scout certain forums and TRY and cause disillusionment among desperate people. To all those who bought into his supposed cure, rubbish his claims. Don't feed he's artificial pride and over-inflated attention seeking pyscho-ego with requests to see his cure - he doesn't have one period. We're a tight knit community, he's an alien. We can solve this in time, albeit some that have already achieved some success.
Gywello I challenge you to a duel keyboard warrior. See if you come out your foxhole now
I agree with you. There appears to be doctors who claim that morgellons is a form of Lyme disease but until that is sorted out we can’t be sure. But I still dont see the link between morgellons and patm. Morgellons symptoms are:
1.Skin rashes or sores that can cause intense itching.
2.Crawling sensations on and under the skin, often compared to insects moving, stinging or biting.
3.Fibers, threads or black stringy material in and on the skin.
4.Severe fatigue.
I never had the above signs on my body. The patm survey taken from patmers itself never revealed any similarities. What if you have more than one condition? I think that is a very like possibility.
He will not reply...he just likes to stir things and leave....he has no heart..
PATM -Gilbert's syndrome!  bad bile!  the smell from the anus!
the smell( indole)from the anus! bile 50% =PATM -Gilbert's syndrome!
lassitude -Gilbert's syndrome!

We studied some aspects of bile acid metabolism in 25 patients affected by Gilbert's syndrome, 5 patients with hemolytic anemia, and 25 control subjects in order to assess whether bile acids as well as bilirubin are affected in unconjugated hyperbilirubinemic conditions. We measured serum cholic and chenodeoxycholic acid conjugates fasting and postprandially, the plasma disappearance of intravenously injected cholyl[1-14C]glycine, 14CO2 in breath, and 14C in stools after oral administration of the same isotope. Mean serum fasting level of conjugated cholic acid was significantly reduced in hyperbilirubinemic patients (p less than 0.01) in comparison with the controls, while the postprandial elevation was similar. The cholyl[1-14C]glycine hepatic uptake was faster in the patients with Gilbert's syndrome, but no significant difference was found as far as 14CO2 in breath and 14C in stools were concerned. Additional in vitro studies showed that increasing bilirubin concentrations displace glycocholic acid and, to a lesser extent, glycochenodeoxycholic acid from their binding to albumin, the affinity constant of the latter bile acid being 30 times greater than that of the former one. This competition between bilirubin and bile acids explains the faster hepatic uptake of cholic acid conjugates and hence their lower serum levels in unconjugated hyperbilirubinemic conditions. In addition, low levels of cholic acid conjugates, together with normal serum chenodeoxycholic acid conjugate levels, discriminate Gilbert's syndrome fromother causes of hyperbilirubinemia.http://www.uptodate.com/contents/gilbert-syndrome-and-unconjugated-hyperbilirubinemia-due-to-bilirubin-overproduction/abstract/53

CONCLUSIONS: A genetic predisposition to develop prolonged neonatal hyperbilirubinemia in breast-fed infants is associated with TATA box polymorphism of the UGT1A1 gene and will be recognized as Gilbert's syndrome in adulthood.http://www.uptodate.com/contents/gilbert-syndrome-and-unconjugated-hyperbilirubinemia-due-to-bilirubin-overproduction/abstract/60

Fasting levels of cholic acid conjugates were determined by radioimmunoassay in the serum of 24 patients with extensively documented Gilbert's syndrome and in 98 healthy controls without unconjugated hyperbilirubinemia. The Gilbert's syndrome patients studied included all three subtypes, as determined from studies of the plasma disappearance kinetics of sulfobromophthalein and indocyanine green. Although patients with structural liver disease severe enough to produce hyperbilirubinemia almost invariably have elevated fasting serum levels of cholic acid conjugates, values were normal in each of the Gilbert's syndrome patients, including patients with metabolic abnormalities in sulfobromophthalein and indocyanine green transport. It is concluded that the measurement of fasting serum levels of cholic acid conjugates is a useful adjunct to the diagnosis of Gilbert's syndrome.http://www.uptodate.com/contents/gilbert-syndrome-and-unconjugated-hyperbilirubinemia-due-to-bilirubin-overproduction/abstract/54
Disсholiya on the background strain of the gallbladder-bad bile=Gilbert's syndrome! bad bil - intestines bad.
I am not patm free but I take no notice of it anymore. If somebody is coughing it doesn't bother me anymore. I've learnt to accept this is a part of me. Take it or leave it. I just get on with what I have to do. Before I would.jump about a mile if anybody 'reacted' in my vicinity. I cant lie and when I'm having a bad day I.e. Feeling not comfortable in my skin or feeling discomfort within me I'll expect the reactions more. Patm has mentally scarred us to an unmeasurable degree and will continually do this. Its how you cope and react to the situation. I've come out as calm being out of this and I also hope to remain that way. Its easy to be knocked down and a billion times harder to get that back up. I also am very sensitive to certain phrases and words that coincide with pre patm and post patm phase. Example lung disease. In my head I'd think oh my god did I give that person lung disease. Alot if weird things pop into my head now and again. Even writing this I'm terribly losing focus and experiencing a load of **** within me including intrusive and destructible thoughts and  continuing on writing this sentence. I can't help but hate these words because it relates negativity in me. Other example smell, cough, headache, virus you get the picture.
I appreciate the people trying to help me but its just that. People trigger this weird feeling in me that I don't like. And patm following.
I will not be leaving this site till all is better with everyone that contributes to this forum or comes to visit it. I don't do suffering, including when its in silence. If ever you feel lost, different or unhappy just know you have a lot to live for and alot less to give ***** to patm about.
Keep yourself well.
Tamanna.
Trust me on this. I've been to the highest of highest experiencing no patm reactions to the wholeworld coughing and still I am going strong. I've experienced a whole load of weird **** including feeling like floating out of my body to out of body. There's an actual name for this floating by the way. To depersonalisation to hearing voices and hallucinations.
And I'm a sane being!
Why dnt u do the chakra healing done to u by a friend before who knows more about healing rootchakra...maybe ull comeback again patm free.you mentioned it from ur previos post. If only i knew someone who do chakra healing i would ask for help
Anybody happy to message me to discuss further patm phenomena
07572464658
Are you able to resume normal diet?
Thanks for your response Freeland,

I certainly have multiple problems. I believe that my Morgellons is the result of Lyme and liver flukes for sure, probably bartonella and other parasites as well given my extensive tick and travel history.

I really do feel there is a PATM-Morgs link for some sufferers. I experienced a very rapid onset of full-blown PATM and full-blown Morgellons in 2011. I have since resolved 90% both conditions, but back then I was posting in the Morg forums about this symptom, and PMing with other sufferers. Some Morgies told me they experienced PATM; usually it was temporary during the onset of Morgellons.

I also see certain other posters in this forum describe Morgellons-like symptoms. It's worth noting that I completely relate to the posters in here who describe electrically charged symptoms and inducing itching through glass, but differ from those who suffer from odors or burping.

This community should consider that various conditions may produce this common symptom. Recognizing which infections these are could provide a good clue as to which organ or body function is responsible for the PATM condition.
Do you have the lesion associated to morgellons...i only experience the crawling feeling when ive eaten a lot of sweets but there realli is no lessions as shown in pictures of morgellons
it's all connected I cured PATM though diet. There is another link on this site called (Invisible bugs crawling on skin) which i also post on there. this is the next stage of this disease which I had for many years. It just depends on which stage you are in. Its a fungus which is very difficult to get rid of because most food now a days contains a lot of sugar which feeds the fungus. even if you stick to a strict diet but you are in a stress situations that feeds the fungus as your immune system is compromised. You need to realise that people couch, sneeze, rub there nose if you're there or not. People have colds, hayfever etc.
You can eliminate sugar in your diet but you still eat pasta, rice, bread which turns into sugar once digested.
Go on a soup and green juice diet for a few days and you will notice a big change. there is no quick cure especially if you have been suffering for a few years.
PATM is curable but it's not easy. Commit to a healthy diet of no junk food, sugar, sodas and you will do it.

Good luck to you all.
I did go to change dot org i made my own petition..cant find yours..i typed in patm in small and bold letter nothing showing.
Ok i did find it..sorri .so i signed
I Think u got it right, i've been also in diet for about 8 weeks, i can see that the Patm effects is reduced a bit. But still needs hard work and time to get completely rid of it. I'll keep the diet and sport, although it is really hard to stay on that way. You can start to feel that PATM gets lower, after at least 2 Months of diet and sport.
Nope, no Morg lesions. Even when I suffered 45 symptoms, with my skin exuding fibers every 10 seconds day and night, I just barely had a couple of tiny lesions. Morgellons should be characterized by fibers and other artifacts leaving the skin, not lesions.
Thanks for your reply
I just lost my $ 35 dollars for nothing. I asked a docter online about patm

This is what I got-

Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.
You just seem to suffer from anxiety. There is no such disease on which all the people near you get sick with the complaints you have mentioned.
You are underestimating yourself. And you feel so because of low self-esteem.
In this condition, no one complains to you that they got sick being around you, but it's just that you feel so.
The dryness of mouth, tongue and coating is all due to Gastro Esophageal Reflux disease (GERD).
I would recommend you to get your blood sugars checked.
For GERD, I would advice you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone. Take soft and bland diet. Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
In my opinion, you need to meditate and stop thinking about all this. Trust Me everything would get fine.
In severe cases, we treat our patients with anti depressant SSRI like Escitalopram.
I hope it helps.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
Regards.

I just want to scream and cry out loud
Viewing 8801-8938 comments: