People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 7801-7999 comments:
Does anyone here who know chemistry or chemistry related subject? I am sure that the odor (whether smelly or not) from our breath or pores must be a kind of irritant gas. Only if we find out what the gas is, we can find the disease finally.
We just need a chemical test or analysis to find out these “amazing odor”! And I also believe that the odor emits from every pore, especially our breath.
I really hope that you can stand out to find the reason, and do not just stay in your comfortable zone to complain.
Everyone, just cheer up!

Dear gratefull2011, do you have any idea about this?
  no  knowledge about chemistry or science , sorry
I agree...di we have any chemist here
Hi, I´m from Perú and I´ve suffering this weird condition since I was 19, now
I´m 22...As you may know, it´s very difficult to deal whit, Only hope we could find a treatment, at least, I don´t think Icould find one in my country...I was sent to a psychologist and psychiatry... If yo guys find a cure, please help us all...Please forgive my English, thank you
Hi, how are you going now with the new diet?
It's going good I've had lots of improvements in my general health but my patm seems to be at a medium level,  I expect it will take a long time, I've heard it can take months to get gluten out of your system, not sure if it's part of the them problem.

How much B2 do you take daily?, I take a B complex now was wondering if that is enough.
Ok this first part (just venting) I don't know about anybody else but I seem to have thoughts of suicide more and more lately. I don't think a life like this is worth living if we can't find a cure or a treatment. The crazy part is it seems to be getting worst. I've had patm for about 7 months now, but I've had tmau symptoms aka an odor for almost 3 years now. I just recently though, like the last couple weeks, just started to react to myself with the coughing I mean. So whatever it is its getting worst. The unbelievable part is that I remember not having any of this it seems almost like a dream now.

When I sweat and I wipe the sweat of my face I seem to get this weird smell I don't know how to describe it maybe like medicine or like sick people whatever that means. I wonder if that's what other people smell.  
However sometimes when I drink water (only with water) sometimes  I will get this smell like poop or something like that, almost like the water allows me to smell better for a few seconds. Maybe my sense of smell is faulty or something. Does anybody else get similar smells and does a nybody else react or cough at themselves?

I have not gone to the clinic because I am usually counting my penies and its usually a choice between paying the rent and eating for another month or try the clinic. I would choose the clinic in a heartbeat only if I knew that they would be able to help me out. I wouln't mind staying homeless for a bit you know, but unfortunately I have no faith in doctors no more. What if I waste my money for that month and They can't help me at all and only take my money. There are free clinics but how much can a free clinic help?
does anybody else have this problem?

Ok thanks for letting me ven't. Now for my 2 cents. The only clue that I have is this.  The only clue that I have to bring to the discussion is this.
Back when I first started getting these symptoms, before the coghing. I had people sniffing around me like they smelled something. I thought that it could be parasytes because I also had some problems going on with my stomach and dygestive system. So I wen't to the dr and explained my problems with my dygestive system ( I did not mention the smell part because I figure that the smell might be too relative like not everyone might smell me you know) and he suggested that maybe instead of parasytes it might be a bacteria that produces symilar symptoms to parasytes I guess.
He ran the test and said that the blood test came back positive. He said that I had a high level of this bacteria. He gave me a antibiotic treatment but I never completed it because the side affects got just intolerable but now I wish I would have finished it. I also never went back to check if the bacteria had gone or anything. I plan on doing so once I am able to afford it.

I don't know if this may have anything to do with anything. Its just my only clue. The bacteria was suppositely called Helicobacter pylori or Hpylori. I've done a little bit of research on this bacteria and its a particularly nasty and hard bacteria to kill off. It is also the most common bacterial infection but most people who have it however are asymptomatic.
Not everything is yet known about this bacteria and there seems to be so many articles on the internet the link this bacteria to more and more medical conditions everyday. Its seems to be really hard to kill ( but not impossible) also there is evidence that this bacteria seems to cohabitate with candida fungus. So they strengthen each other making it that much more difficult to get rid off. Also these bacteria seems to break down urea into carbon dioxide and amonia (ammonia) that might be relevent also.

Ok thats my only real clue, but it may have nothing to do with this at all even. Please let me know what you guys think and if any of you guys share similar symptoms? If any of you guys been diagnosed with Hpylori?
Thanks for listening. Let me know what you guys think.

God bless you always with courage and action, 365 days a year - to be come patm-free !!!

L-glutamine powder with each meal gets rid of the ammonia in our bodies

what are your food choices each day ?
Have you ever been tested for this bacteria?

NO

what are your food choices each day ?
I eat what I can afford. It can't be just the food . There is a lot of people that eat the way I do or even worst and they don't have this. There has got to be something else. Please let other people answer my questions if you can't thank you.
Hey!

I also have PATM, have had it for approx 10 months now, and same as you, it is really getting me depressed.

I just went to a practitioner in frequency scanning, which basically sends electrical pulses with different frequencies through your body, and the idea behind it is like this: Every parasite, virus, bacteria, mold etc can be "excited" by a specific frequency, in the same manner that water is excited through microwaves in a microwave oven. It may sound hippie-like or strange but it actually works, it has some fundamental similarities with atomic physics.

In addition to some old stuff that I already new I was suffering from, like a candida overgrowth, was the Helicobacter Pylori bacteria.

I've got an appointment with a doctor on Tuesday to do a H Pylori test, I'll of course let you know the results.

I think your idea of the H Pylori/Candida-badass combination producing ammonia is a very reasonable cause, however, should that not be the case, it might be some sort of amino acid deficiency. I recommend to google "how to remove ammonia healthyawareness" and see the first link for some recommended amino acid combinations. L-glutamine might reduce patm-symptoms for some, it didn't do it for me. It seems that a combination of amino acids might be a better ammonia remover for the balance of your whole system.

Good luck and a really good weekend to all of you!
Oh, and I would also like to thank everyone of you that posts and discusses possible cures and solutions here, you are making a difference at least for me, giving hope that we someday will be free of this.

Thanks!
God loves you always !!!!
5mg/day, do you have any improvement after taking B complex?
   How many of you have ever taken the "Trimethylaminuria" test? Now, i really doubt that the odor is TMA. Coz most of us have been through the bad odor before PATM. I think the PATM is the result of Increased concentration of TMA which is irritant.
   As I obeserve, the efficent way we try to free of patm is just the same as the way we avoid tma.
   Have any pataer taken the TMA test? And could you pls post your result here?
   thankyou very much!!
Hey all!

Interesting news about the H. Pylori eckiuME23, and it could explain why the L-Glutamine is working (since this bacteria is in our stomach lining)..

Wikipedia about H Pylori:

"Two related mechanisms by which H. pylori could promote cancer are under investigation. One mechanism involves the enhanced production of free radicals near H. pylori and an increased rate of host cell mutation."

Maybe this is why the people are reacting around us, maybe the H. Pylori can activate other bacteria from distance (which would confirm the different reactions from people).

Anyways still I do think that the root Canals treatments are not good for our immune systems. The last one which was done to me was not well done (my dentist said this) and told me that I have to come back. And the dentist also confirmed there is a bacteria in this root canal.. I'm making an apointment with my regular doctor next week to discuss this matter.

Even if you come up with things like other people on the side of the telephone are reacting to me, the only thing I could think of is an overreacted liver. But even this is due to the overload of bacteria that are entering your system because of an suppressed immune system.

Anyways maybe not everyone has a root canal filled with bacteria, then there should be something else which is suppressing the immune system.

I bought some L-Glutamine again, my name was before Itchylife and I was the first to mention this (I lost my e-mail access).. But I can tell you that this really helps, An other cheaper remedy that helped for the PATM is Vit c with unrefined sea salt (You will only notice this after some time taking it though), but this is an cheaper way of treating your symptoms. This time there is some B12 in my Glutamine so I'm kind of curious what it will do for me! I'll keep you up to date.

Greetings!

Mr_Feelbetter a.k.a. Itchylife
Thank you for answering and please let us know. I was wondering do you think I could go to a free clinic and ask for an Hpylori test? I couldn't tell them about patm. I would have to make something up don't you think?
I also think that it has to be somekind of gas either is or similar to tmau but I just don't have the money to get tested. Thanks for bringing it up. I hope we find something soon.
Hi thank you for posting the Hpylori is something I threw out there because thats my only real clue, but like I said it may have nothing to do with this at all. It does seem to be a really nasty bacteria tough and it is being linked to more and more health conditions. I , however, also have dental problems so I cant discard that either. We have to try everything we can as long as is safe. Thanks
Yes, I think it might be a good idea to at least save the PATM-symptoms for a better day, I think it would be enough to say that you've previously been diagnosed with H Pylori and that the symptoms you experienced last time have come back.

I told the doctor over the phone about my symptoms (except for the PATM ones for obvious reasons) which are my more and more frequent acid refluxes, periodic pains in the upper stomach, that I never feel hungry anymore, and my more or less permanent fatigue. I also told her about my meeting with the frequency therapist of which she surprisingly was positive to and found very interesting.

Yes, I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but since we now are two with indications of having the same bacteria it seems like a good idea to investigate it.

Looking forward to hear more from you all!

Thanks for the reply. Its funny you mention acid reflux because I get that almost every other night now.
Oh okay, at first I forgot to mention the refluxes, but later in the conversation she asked me specifically if I'd had any refluxes and said that it was a very typical H Pylori-symptom. So there you go! :)
I've taken the B complex for years, my husband calls it brain food.  I haven't noticed that it helps with patm.  But I think with patm we need a cocktail of things to get rid of it.  In the B complex I'm getting 50mg of B2
I also find I need to take the B complex in the morning because my brain doesn't want to turn off at night if I take it in the evening.
welcome back Itchylife !!!!!!!    yes we all owe u a debt of gratitude for being the

FIRST one to research and share this life changing supplement with this forum :

L-glutamine - thanx to you I remain PATM free !!!!!   I now take it with each meal.

You informed us about L-glutamine  way back in   2012 !!!!!!!

God's continued best to you always  Mr_ Feelbetter !!!!
hi hopeful on day four of oxy powder and saw no change, how long did it take u to see improvements.
Hello everyone I'm a 19 year old male, I've been lurking the these forums for a few months now and decided to post before I left for a little bit. I have fecal body odor and PATM, no matter how many times I shower and no matter how much deodorant I put on I still smell like poop sometimes. Even after having such a terrible condition I also have a gas or something similar that my body gives off, the feeling that you get when you have mucus in the back of your throat is happening to everyone around me.

I have to swallow every 10 seconds or clear my throat to get rid of it and whenever I go into a room or near people they start clearing their throats and coughing. Before this happened I was already eating healthy and only drinking water and coffee; even when I stopped drinking coffee my problem got worse if anything. I was also really active at this time running about 6 miles a day but the "gas" in the back of my throat makes it ridiculously hard to breath properly when running.  

My biggest problem is I'm from a low income family so I couldn't buy anything except cheap probiotics, probiotics helped a little bit by clearing up the smell most of the days but PATM is still there, having to clear your throat/swallow every 10 seconds and making every single person I've met during my symptoms clear their throats and cough for a year and a half have already caused so much mental damage to me, I believe even if I clear up my PATM and fecal body odor I will still be scarred the rest of my life.

I am going to Army basic training November 18th and I hope I will be able to try some of the things mentioned on this board with the money I earn but I'm not sure if I can deal with this during my entire military career and hope that we can all finally get this **** over with.
Four days is too short of a time.  Take it for at least 10 days, four pills a night, preferably on an empty stomach.  Have as many bowel movements as possible to rid yourself of the toxins.  Have patience, change doesn't come overnight.  Good luck!!
Thanks Grateful 2011! I have too say your definitely a big plus for this forum with all your positive input!

I also wanted to share another theory that I have. Because that is why we are talking here right? To get rid of this!

Like me most of the people here, have a lot of itching in the nose, when this starts I even see others will have it.. it is sometimes a really evil itch.

Anyways I have been diagnosed with an deviated septum a while back, but this makes me think that this could be the perfect area where a fungus would grow. Anyways I have been putting Flucananzole cream in my nose for a few days now (I'm not saying you should do this), and I just want you guys to know that this reduces my PATM symptoms. I'm also sleeping better and feeling more energetic, no blocked nose, even my skin looks better. When I walk around on the street I see no people react to me.

On the internet I read a lot about this one with grapefruit seed extract being really good--> NutriBiotic Nasal Spray. I would like to have this one, anyone tried this?

Greetings!

X
The diet seems to be helping.  I also have been pulling with the coconut oil but I had been using the coconut oil as a body lotion as I thought it would kill any fungus or bacterial on my skin.  It seems to be helping too.
Thank you for your kindness Mr_ Feelbetter, u rock !!!!

I do not or ever have experienced itching of the nose as you have described in relation to PATM..

yes it is important to clean our nostrils each day

congrats on your great results !!!!
I second the congrats on your great results!

I've actually heard from someone who used Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) tablets and said that they helped reduce her PATM symptoms (though I haven't heard anything about the spray).  She used the NutriBiotic brand as well.  It doesn't surprise me, as GSE is a known potent killer of candida (check out an article about it in the "Antifungals" section of The Candida Diet website.
Still I belive patm 100% mental problem and I'm sure I will kicking I'm eating every thing I'm not taking any kind of vitamin and supplements I'm 95% patm free
So I just got the test result back, and they had found no traces for a H Pylori infection. So at least for me it seems the patm issues are caused by something else
Alright man thanks for the update. Did they find anything else? You can personal message if you wan't.
I've been making people cough and sneeze for years. And just like someone said I eat the same foods most people eat so its not the foods, it is something in mu body or my body itself. I have no tb or anything I just wish it would go away!!! I have really bad anxiety and can't be around large crowds.. help!!!! Lets start a petition send it off to the right place get studies done and get help! Ive been going through this for 9 years!
Im in washington dc.. who is near me lets meet up and get some research done and start petitions so that our voices will be heard!
How did you get flucanazole, did your doctor write you a prescription?  

I've been on a strict anti-candida diet for 2 weeks and drinking fermented cabbage juice 3 times a day for two weeks.  I don't really notice reduced reactions but it IS possible that they are less immediate.  That is to say that in the past people would cough immediately when in my vicinity, now people are coughing after being around me for a few minutes.  Not much of an improvement tho.

I also find reactions are the same regardless of how stressed I am.

4 out of 10 people will react in some way like a cough.  2 out of 10 people will react severely like a continuous cough or having to blow their nose repeatedly.

I'd be interested in trying a prescription antifungal like flucanazole.  But I'm not sure how Id go about getting it.  My skin doesnt show any signs of a bacterial or fungal infection so I don't believe i could convince a doctor to write me an RX
Hi shauryan..hor r u?are u still working in ur filling something job...do u work in an aircondtiin rum
Do you have any other symptom besides PATM? Because I might feel the same way you feel like I always thought it could be a mental issue because I physically don't have anything wrong with me (according to doctors record) just people reacting with loud coughs, clear throats, sniffing, etc... How long did it take for you to realize your 95% cured? Are you eating whatever now & PATM symptoms is not getting worse?
Do any people in here have any other issue besides PATM? If you have PATM & nothing else maybe it's just a mental problem itself & we need to take some time & relax & try not to over think because there's few that cured themselves (PatmDies is one of them) with no med or supplements or any kinds of pills. Even though I know it's hard not to think about when we see people react but I'ma try it & see what happens... Wish me luck!!! Hopefully this is the answer so I can provide help to those in need & we shall overcome this unknown PATM disease or whatever you want to call it
Those ******* people who talking about diet go to the hell **** off they are evil really they making people confuse now I'm almost patm free nobody coughing **** off your vitamin supplement if I have chance I will making all people patm free I just making plan this is 1000% mental problem
Actually, PATM is 100% a medical problem -- I'm sure the people on this forum who have it for 5 years, 10 years, and more would agree.  I was completely normal before getting an antibiotic, then the problem slowly and gradually started.  But guess what?  I wasn't going crazy when I saw people coughing and sneezing every day.  If I saw their heads falling off after they sneezed, then I would start to worry, lol.

I can say I am 100% cured now.  And you know what did it?  A combination of restricted diet and a handful of supplements (Oxy Powder, Sacc Boullardii, Grapefruit Seed Extract).  If I didn't do those things, I would still be living that nightmare today.  And guess what -- I'm still not crazy!!

I always find it funny when people who are not having success treating this health condition (and it is a health condition) try to stop others from helping themselves so they can feel better.  Here's a suggestion to everyone else on this forum -- don't trust someone who calls other people here "evil", curses them, and says they can go to hell just because they talk about the importance of a healthy diet.  That person might just be the one with the mental problem :)
To certain people it could be mental or medical issue depending on if they have any other symptoms along with PATM. How long did it take you to realize you fully cured yourself? & did you have any physical problem or was it just PATM???
Speaking of your diet, can you explain what was your diet consist of?
I understand that PATM can make people paranoid and think people are scratching/sneezing because of them even though they are not.  But at the same time, I think it is irresponsible to say that it is "1000% mental", because it implies that everyone on here is crazy.  

My diet while I had it consisted of meat, brown rice, non-starchy veggies (mostly cucumbers and tomatoes), eggs, whole wheat bread, and water.  No sugar, no dairy, no pasta.  I wasn't fully cured until this Spring, after I took the Sacch Boullardi for a few weeks; I had been suffering from it for about 9-10 months.  I just got on the train and saw no one having any reactions.  

The only other physical symptom I had was body odor (TMAU), which is permanent, but I am able to control it by using kombucha.
Congrats on curing yourself! It's glad to hear more and more people like you actually cured themselves. I have had this PATM for almost 2 yrs now & it all started after taking series of antibiotics because I was completely fine before that. Obviously it sounded like you didn't follow a low carb diet like everybody suggested, right? Thanx for your help!!!
Thanks!  I initially tried doing a no-carb diet, but it wasn't a good idea for me.  Our bodies need some carbs; if we don't have them then they burn protein for energy, which leads to the release of an ammonia-like smell (which I experienced).

I should clarify what I said above -- while I ate whole wheat bread instead of white bread, most of the time I actually baked my own bread using coconut flour, just to be on the safe side.  But I understand that that is not a convenient option for everybody.  

If you want to chat more about how I went about curing myself you can send me a private message (I helped someone else and her PATM reduced by 95% or so).  This disease can be cured, it just takes time, patience, and the right combination of diet and supplements.
How long did it take you to cure your self?

After you're patm free are you able to eat anything you want now or you still restricted by the diet?

I know, you already said the foods you where eating while you had patm. But, can you briefly say what you where eating, if you where excising, basically your daily routine from morning to night? Thanks

Do you know if it is safe to take supplements at any age and there is any side effects?

To completely cure myself took about 9 months -- from August 2013 (when I first started taking Oxy Powder) to April 2014 (when I first started taking Sacc Boulardii).

After I noticed reductions in reactions I also noticed body odor, from TMAU.  The thing is, the TMAU diet is almost the opposite of the PATM diet -- you can't eat meat, eggs, whole wheat bread, brown rice, etc. because they are high in choline.  So I started eating egg whites, white bread, white rice, veggie burgers; but I didn't see any increase in reactions for PATM.  I will have to remain on the TMAU diet in the long-term, as there is no cure for that condition.

I didn't do any exercising after I got PATM.  I wasn't motivated to go the gym because of the reactions I gave people.  In terms of diet, my routine was:

Morning:  Herbal tea (with stevia), Whole bread/Coconut bread, eggs and/or turkey bacon.

Snacks:  Salted almonds, green apples (no other fruits).  Didn't really eat anything else for lunch.

Dinner:  Chicken/turkey/fish, brown rice/quinoa (with coconut aminos), tomatoes or cucumbers.
I cannot answer your question about whether it is safe to take supplements at any age and side effects.  That depends on the specific supplement.  You would have to get that information online or on the product's label.  I think most natural supplements are pretty safe, but it is always better to be safe than sorry.
It's usually hard for me to stick with a diet but, I'll give it a shout.

Thank you very much!
You all have to watch these free webinars online about digestion.  They are only going on right now though.  I'm watching one about H. Pylori that EXPLAINS A LOT by Dr. Daniel Kalish, it's more informative than any info I've ever found online.  (for instance, there are certain tests that DON'T WORK for detecting H. Pylori and MOST people have it but STRESS causes it to flare up, etc.):  W.W.W.digestionsessions DOOT COOM...I wrote it that way because this message board gets weird about posting websites.  Good Luck, Happy Healing!
Hey Guys!

First I wanted to say that the flucananzole cream is not really good for your body and you should not buy it!

Their is something on my mind which I wanted to share with you guys!

I actually quit with masturbation and I do notice an improvement in my life, the patm symptoms are not that prominent and are actually almost out of my mind.

So I have been researching lately why not masturbation is actually causing my symptoms to decrease, and I read that with masturbation we are actually losing an amount of zinc.

Anyways I am thinking that maybe a lot of people here are doing things that are lowering their Zinc. Here are some examples:

-Smoking
-Stress
-Candida
-Masturbating
-Sweating
-Medicine

Would be nice if you can mention if you have white spots on the nails, which is an indication you have a zinc deficiency!!!!!

Greetings!

X
I do have a case like you have. I'd get this fuckingg illness when masturbation addiction + unhealthy foods + lack of sleep and exercise + a lot of stress wrecked my life. I hope for our full recovery soon :D
Please everybody that suffers from PATM see the web site below. It has great information on how to  cleanse your body from toxins. We are all full of toxins and our liver, pancreas etc... are overloaded with toxins. Hopeful12345 is correct on how he went about and did it.
please see the videos that explain everthing.

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/kits/harmful-organism-cleansing-kit.html
i always feel that nerve at the left portion at the back hip part...somehow when i sit and press that part..reactions occur even the man outside .my house..And i had left polycistic ovarian disease.. to i have feeling its connected
Seriously had NO reactions in college today, and I come home and had the best **** for a long time...

What I did:
I let myself sneeze a few times before I went to bed last night.. I noticed there was coming out some really hart nasal discharge from one nostril (where I have deviated septum).. Anyways I also directly noticed that I was breathing NATURALLY thru my stomach.. Which felt really good, normally I just don't breath naturally thru my stomach..

The problem:
Deviated septum (this got confirmed by a doctor, he said I have 50% less oxygen which I can breath up thru one nostril.. The second nose/throat doctor told me this, he was the second Nose/throat doctor I saw for my breathing problems.. So what is the correlation between deviated septum and digestive problems, well in fact we need oxygen to digest our food and to make our organs work and control the toxins. The Toxins are building up in our system, and I do think that we probably all have Constipation here, actually my problems started not short after I had constipation.

What you should do:
You can make yourself sneeze by putting some paper/ hard pasta/ toothpick in your nose and tickle it until you sneeze (preferably at night). You can even block one nostril so all the air goes thru the other nostril (this is also what I did).

I'M REALLY INTERESTED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE AFTER THE SNEEZING, AND WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE! PLEASE LET U ALL KNOW!! EVERYONE CAN DO THIS AT HOME!

X

MR. FEELBETTER
its related our karma and previous life im hindu and i believe its a sadi sati satrun effect now I am trying to live new life coz im almost patm free its related our mental im not say we are crazy im eating everything sugar chocolate alcohal (alcohol)
For those who said patm is incurable you are wrong, I am 100% patm free,  After 6 months still didn`t hear many coughs or sneezes around me.
I held no cure for this, 6 months ago I just started to ignore coughs and sneezes and somehow now i`m cured....
I wanted to say " I held no diet" ,  my mistake
Ignoring something doesn't make the problem go away my friend.
it is goes,  I hear only 2-3 coughs per day and arent caused by me....
thank you for mentioning the fermented cabbage juice which is high in

L-glutamine !!!!  ( also thank you to the person who suggested the cabbage juice if you were NOT the first )

I bought a purple cabbage and  put some of it -  raw  - in my smoothie - so when I run out of my l-glutamine powder I can always depend on the original source - CABBAGE !!!!

I plan to start using raw cabbage in my smoothies on a weekly basis if not daily !!!

God's continued best health to everyone, njoy !!!!  
How many days were u doin it bfre u got healed...how long have u had patm
I had Patm for 2 years,and take me 1-2 weeks to get healed.
You said you ignored coughs & sneezes 6 months ago & somehow you are cured... Did it take you 6 months or a couple weeks to cure yourself? Are you completely cured as in no coughs, sniffles, clear throats, or itchy feelings when you talk to others? Don't know if anything else contributed to make PATM slowly disappearing but ignoring PATM kind of help somewhat. I see major drop in PATM. I'm like 90% cured.  
I have had PATM for almost 2 years now & lately I actually can see it vanishing a lot. I feel like I'm overcoming this mysterious monster & not too long from here I'll be completely cured living a normal life without stress or worrying about giving off allergic reactions to others.
Hey guys!

If you put you head up in the mirror do you see that one of the nostril is thicker/ inflamed?

Gr.
take me ~2 weeks to be cured.  People will still cough for different reasons with me or without me so  If i`m 90% cured not 100% I can`t know that....  but I can stay for hours near people and talk and nobody cough so I believe patm is gone.
I think I`m the 3rd person on this forum who claim is cured without suplements,diets or pills.  If anything don`t work for you, try this method, you have nothing to lose.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/People-Allergic-to-Me-PATM/My-Patm-has-gone-how-I-did-it/show/2318207
congratulations me also patm free with out supplement and vitamin no body coughing eat everything go every where do everything I have now new job almost 1 month nobody reacting hurry
Hi shauryan...good for u have new job...what is ur new job now.me im working inan office...will the ignoring work in an aircondition office room....i am know regreting why i ever get this job...but i just cant quit ...just cant do it....
hey Mr . Feelbetter I think you might have the answer. Now I don't wanna get to happy I will still experiment with myself for a few more days and let you guys know how it goes. Anyway the one who gave me the Idea was you or your dr, either way thanks for the inspiration.

Ok here we go. I took the advise and stopped masterbating (masturbating), but like everything else I tried before it only seemed to work for a little while but then it was just the same. Now yesterday when I went to do the laundry, I take my bike to do the laundry and I carry my clothes in a big camping bag, also my front bike tire was a little low, this is important because there are some hills from my house the the laundry, so the low tire made it more diffficult for me. I was breathing hard, and when I was going to the laundry it always stayed with me in the back of my head that if what you said was true then me breathing and gasping for air should give me less reactions. Anyway I did my laundry and I even had dinner in a restaurant next door and not a single reaction, none. Ok mind you am still doing this no masterbation (masturbation) thing so I really did not pay the breathing much attention. I am thinking that its the no mastermation thats helping me out.

Ok so the next day, this was my forth day without masterbation (masturbation), but instead of less reactions I woke up in the morning with what seemed like more reactions, everyone reacting at my job at the restaurant we ate at in the morning. I was feeling very dissapiointed, very. I had no clue why the masterbating (masturbating) thing stopped working. I thought maybe it was because I started drinking alcohol againg a few days earliear. At lunch time we all ate together, am a roofer, and as usual I separate my self a bit from the rest of the group because I cant stand them coughing and because I feel like its not their fault so I try to give them as much space as I can. Anyway I was separate from the rest of the group and I still heard them coughing I was just hopeless and feeling like ****. I didnt know what to do, but for some reason out of desperation I started taking long deep breaths. I don't mean one I mean everysingle breath I took was like this. I figured what the hell I have nothing to loose. Low and behold with in a few minutes like 3 or 4 I heard no more coughing from any of the other guys. Hahaha.

Then I remembered what you said about us not getting enough oxygen.
and about a deviated septum, I don't have a deviated septum but I do have a fractured nose that I got when I was about 15 when I was in a fight with a much bigger dude. I never got it fixed or looked at because I didn't think I was going to affect me much. Now,however, thinking about it more carefully thats around the time that I started having IBS symptoms.

But now with this pamt, the only thing I can think is that maybe as we get older our bodies require more oxygen thats why we start having these adversed affects, or maybe with time enough waste and toxins build up in our gut that the amount of oxygen we breath is not enough anymore. Anyway I say that because the effect does not seem to be permanent, meaning that if I stop breading deep and long after a few minutes the patm comes back. So maybe along with the breathing I am also going to try a detox with something like Oxypowder for a few weeks.

At least until I can get my nose fixed. If it does turn out to be this oxygen thing. Ok guys keep in mind this is just my second day doing this and its only my first day of actually doing this on purpose. I will keep experimenting with this deep breathing and see if it keeps working or if the more I do it maybe it last longer. Like I said maybe its not permanent because of build up in our stomach so I will also do a long clense.

Anybody else wanna try this and see if it works for them. Try it at a time and place where your getting lots of reactions and start breating long and deep, almost like yoga or meditation breathing and see if you guys see a difference. I will keep experimenting these next few days maybe we can find a way to make it permanent or at least hopefully this might be another clue.

Good luck guys

Thank you for your post.

I havent got my nose checked out, but it seems that I have a little too much cartilage in my nose, forcing the septum to be bent. Since my patm started in december last year I've had at least one nostril clogged up, over time changing from the left to the right.

The last month, I've also noticed that there is an occasional smell in one of the nostrils, somewhat similar to yellow onions. Has anyone experienced that?
hi there..i put my left  little finger in my left nostril and my right little finger inside my right nostril. it seems that with this pinky fingers inside there is more left space in the right nostril meaning the hole of my right nostril is bigger compare to left nostril...
i remember one doctor saying my uvula is deviated more to the left...probabli it thus have to do something with that.. and i remember on my teenage years up to twenties..i always sleep on my left side..probably caused my uvula from deviating to the left...
everyone please compare the size of both of your nostrills and see if there is much difference...
i even exchange my left pinky to go to right nostril and rigth pinky to left nostril ..still hole of right nostril is bigger..
i dissolved a probiotic in a very small amount of water put it in a 3cc syring..
i entered like half of the syring to my anus and put in the probiotic solution
.. lied to the left and doing the insertion myself.
i realize while im almost empting the small solution..suddenly if felt a tinge of pain in my stomach... i was wondering how it would happen could it be that in just a sec the solution from anus have already reach the stomach..
funny....and wierd. maybe thats why when i am about to defecate....there is strong reaction
Hello. venous blood from me:
pH 7.348
PCO2 59.90 (Norma 42-55) ---------high
pO2 14.6  ---------low
ct Hb 148  (Norma 145)  -------------high
SO2 19.1 (Norma 80-100%) --------low
FO2Hb 18.8
FCOHb 1.6
FHHb 78.6 (Norma 2)---------high
FMetHb 1
cK + 4.5
c Na + 138
cCa + 1.20
cCl + 111 (Norma 98-106)----high
cGlu 5.0
cLac 1.1
ctO2 3.9
p50 26.8  ------Norma
cHCO3 26.8
ABE 4.9 Norma + -2     ----------high
SBE 6.6 Norm + -2
Hct 46.1 (Norma 35-45)-----------high
Conclusion: respiratory acidosis, hypoxemia.
Very little О2, thick blood, lots of CO2.Anomalny hemoglobin?
yes, its a wierd smell I get when I start producing mucus like in the morning when I start working hard or when I exert my self and start sweating or working out. Maybe its in our nose or maybe that might be a side affect. But the smell is definately their. I think I should see a dr and see if I have something wrong with my nose or some sort of infection. hey I think were getting somewhere now.
What do your results mean exactly can you explain better? Do you have a condition where your not getting enough oxygen? What is it?
Yep, I definitely think this is worth checking out. Talked to my parents earlier today, my mom told me that my nose was lying down when I was born, like a killer whale's dorsal fin in captivity but it went normal after a few weeks. That could have something to do with it.
Low blood oxygen saturation = abnormal hemoglobin or pathology of the liver (urea cycle). examined by a hematologist and genetics
I just started tking this glutathione with vitc cap..once a day...it thus help in the poop smell in my nostril when i eat wheatbread...
One thing i notice....i put my hands to my armpit...left armpit smells foul..like a little rotten egg but my right armpit just fine...something about my left body.. I also notice that when i lay in bed when left buttocs is press more reactions occur even outside our house...i find this weird
Does that mean that your liver is failing?
Anyone here who was born in the sign of TAURUS may and june =], SCORPIO  late octover and early november and LEO late july to early august..............just thinking if it has to do with astral sighns as well.
what diagnostic exam you have showing problem in liver....
Wow i dont see myself having future whatsoever
I have radiographically Pneumatization large intestine characteristic of porphyria or breach mezentrialnogo circulation. should be excluded from the intestinal porfiriyu.Analizy urine and blood porphyrins I have no opportunity to pass.
Hello everyone,this is a friend from china.all the same with you guys suffering from PATM.
I have been suffering for more than 10 years which is a very long time.
I read on here almost everyday.see what's new.becoz i want to cure myself so much.i also read on bad breath forums becoz i think my patm which cause people sneeze and cough is caused by bad breath or something in my nose.
i can feel my post nasal drips almost every hour.this is disgusting and i feel really bad about it.i feel sick.i think the drip has some kind of micro in it which cause certain kind of gas then cause people sneeze or cough.
scarely,my patm can travel like 100 meters far.i mean i saw people in long distance cough or sneeze and im sure it was becoz of me.
im so scared about living on the world.it causes me hate people.i think i may eighter be cured or i may kill myself.
i think of one thing.i wanna earn some money and then bought a place which is far far away from crowd and i can live peace.
i hope you guys join.
Me too.its ben like 8 yrs....so long.....well i just hope  God wuld give us a cure.... This is so weird...it can affect even thru glass windows..if onky thre be a study made like how some diseases are studied fortreatment...we cant just not progress..medicine is no longer progressing any further......its stunted to its previos develpments.
Anyone who has even a bit of informtioin were diseases ae studied and where it is studied for treatmentt...if thgere are diseasest that were studied...where were they studied...anyone who knows how to start it with...we needd to have it studied...or else remain primatives in thia modern world..how do we starttttttttttttttttttttttttt so atleast we coud go on with a scientific study..l.anyobe who has a way to that.some scientific sstudy with factta must be started ...ipthis forum has never done ttht....and like we are from dif parts of the world.why isss that...this forum hasss beeb disscussing patm and still no facts have been developedd....so sadddd about it.like were not proigressing at akl
Lets think of a way how a study from sciemtist amd doctors would reach to them.anyone who has an access to this idea of further stuyd of patml..anyone who has an idea?????????? Mayb we can start from this....
Lets discuss howwe can havw it studied fromprofesina
L scientists and pathologists......lets start with just discussing how a research can be done or study.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh........
I think 95 % patmer will be suicide they don't have way to live this earth  5% those lucky people who have strong mental and rich they will live this earth in this forum no body corporate  and bad majority making day by day life will near a death
Hard if ur wirking in an offce job everbody sitimg in their own positions....and aircom is on....i feel so like resigning....my,my.......
maybe you think im crazy.
but i think it is the only way for us to live in peace.
i hope someone rich can buy a huge place to build a farm or something and he can employ us to work for him.in this way,we can live in peace and may find some joy in our miserable lifes.
or..we can set up a foundation and we collect the money ourselves.
Hey guys,

I had an punch on my nose last week, since then I do notice I can breath better then normally, and this is helping me with less patm..

However I have a lot of phlegm coming up on the right side of my nose.. Since my nose is always inflamed on the right, I think this is due because of the root canal on the right side (where I have an infection which is confirmed by the dentist)..

So what is for sure is that I have an infection in the right side if my jaw (with inflammation in the upper mouth (visible) as well and a deviated septum/ inflammation on the right side as of my nose as well.  

You guys should seriously check if you had a root canal done, and so yes think about removing this tooth.

Check with your dentist if you had a root canal treatment, I know for sure that there are people on this forum not even knowing they had a root canal treatment done since their is no legal age for this treatment.

Trust me the medical world will never acknowledge the cause of root canals for diseases because they will get a lot of problems with accusations.. My dentist said it is not possible to get breathing problems from root canal problems, while the internet is filled with people claiming their root canals to be the root of their diseases and breathing problems..

Try putting some L-Glutamine in your mouth or bite on your teeth to see if your symptoms get influenced.

Greetings,

Mr. Feelbetter
Hi. as I said before I suffer from IBS with Gas Leakage. I was looking for the root of my disease until my colonoscopy test has happened. this test was really difficult for my doctor because I had terrible spasm and the nurse was reacting hard to me. I'm absolutely sure this condition is caused by "kundalini syndrome" also some times I have heart arrhythmia even when I open all the wndows of our house. so please think about it. in addition "Masturbation" is the most powerful enemy of us. I am clean for 230 days and thanks god I'm feeling better. God bless you always my dear friends.
How better have you been since you stoped masturbate?Because i started to no-masturbation since a week ago.so i wanna know how better do you get and since when?thanks
Stop masturbation and read holy books until having no spasm in your gut. Now I'm not sensitive to any voice. but why we suffer from kundalini syndrome?! because a powerful energy will transfer our emitted gas miles away (when gut spasm). I'm only 20 percent better not PATM free. Don't forget holy books I'm muslim so every day I read even one sura of quran. God bless you always.

@@@@@@@@@@@@
I am done with my graceless heart.
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart.
Cause I like to keep my issues drawn.
It's always darkest before the dawn.
@@@@@@@@@@@@
I'm fairly new to the PATM world.  I've been suffering from this affliction for 3 months now.  At first I was horribly despondent when I did not understand what was happening to me.  I was horrified at first when I realized I was causing allergic reactions to people around me.

I had an epiphany, though, that raised my spirits.  What we have is not contagious, it is just an annoyance to others, and they don't even realize the cause, and wouldn't believe you if you told them.  My mother has been battling cancer for a couple years now.  Cancer is a life and death struggle as we all know.  PATM is a real pain in the rear, and it does lower one's spirits at time, but we need to keep it in perspective.  It is not a reason to consider suicide...we aren't harming anyone or inflicting this condition on them.  I'd be lying if I said this condition didn't make me sad as I watch my children start scratching and rubbing their eyes.  They would feel a thousand times worse if I ended my life.

I have some good days where the effects seem minimal to others, and bad days which aren't a whole lot of fun.  For me it has been a combination of diet but moreso stress that is my trigger.  For the people who ignore it to get better, I do believe there is something to that.  If you ignore it, it lowers your stress which probably does make it better.  Heck, perhaps hypnosis is the way to go to completely free your mind, which then will cause your body to stop producing the allergen.  I know extreme stress in my personal life is what caused my PATM (the day it happens haunts my thoughts), perhaps the chemicals caused by stress in the body continue to feed it.

I am curious if anyone has tried hypnosis or accupuncture or something similar to "realign" the mind or body energies.  Diet for me has helped with the symptoms but hasn't fixed the problem.  I have a few other ideas I will be trying soon and will let you guys know if there is any benefit.
Bad bad reactions grrrr .im guilty
We should forgive all people we must think too much about saint mary. I love mary sura of quran and life of saint bernadette. they are healing my soul it was my mystery believe me.
I like your idea suffer from china some one rich people buy huge place and we work there im near your country yes ignore is best idea but not full solution I have job noby reacting my staff but when I go morethan 100 people there people reacting I think we  have to take good rest far from cough and sneezing some months and make our self our mind tenson free than we will fully patm free bcoz now our mind thinking so much about patm  
@girlaghast
why should you feel the need to feel guilty. You're not deliberately doing it. It just so happens that we are the cause of allergic reaction in others; whatever the case may be. I'ts all very much unintentional. No one is purposely creating these allergic reactions for people.We as PATMers don't even know the underlying cause and what exactly we are going through. We're pretty much left in the dark as are the people whom are receiving these allergic reactions. They will all, ever questioned refuse to accept or comprehend the righteous fact that we are the causes of these allergic reactions; which is of course fair enough.
@shauaryan and patm_suffer_from_china
I like the idea. I think it's a very neat idea. However it doesn't look like it will be happening in the future or anytime soon. I sincerely hope i'm wrong and we get the peace our souls have been continually deprived of.
@hopefulman89
I don't have any beliefs towards any religion, although my full family are muslims' and practice the religion carefully. I think it's great you have something to live by and have moral to do so.
@JRlookingforanswersmy
Hey!
'watch my children start scratching and rubbing their eyes.  They would feel a thousand times worse if I ended my life.'
I've always had the passion to want
to bore kids of my own one day, but you just spelled it out why I couldn't allow my kids to endure this kind of thing from me. I would want my kids to live a healthy and happy life, but what is it like when your the cause of your own children's health problems.

What are the pros for all PATMers meeting?
I see beneficence but, say if all PATMers had just met up in a hall somewhere, do you think reactions will cease to exist? In my favour, I feel they still will. I wish I could say they wouldn't but my real belief system says they will be.  

lets face it, its human nature to stay away from bad smelly stuff whether ur friend or not
i wiwsh there was school of everyone on the forum
if we want there is everything  possible be strong every patmer we will be doing for u for me and all patmers don't lose every patmer  we must make our strong plan   you have two options one suicide one join us and live peaceful life pls all should be interested for this
   We have one girl lowered smell essentiale intravenously. https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-EWqHXNAr4huWuhN6ECnRmdQvU50Xi-YZ9Jerc9ejlAzJZVtPQO2uTZw
One thing I have noticed is that the more people are around me, the less their reactions seem to be, as if their bodies start adapting to whatever allergen I am emitting.  Some people have really bad reactions the first time I came around them since this started, others not quite as bad.  These same people lately haven't been having as bad of reactions but it is still there.  This makes me feel a little better.  Today was a good day for me; I hope that perhaps my symptoms are lessening but I know that is probably too much to ask.

Part of my illness is that I do have itchy skin, moreso on my face but on my body as well.  The itches on my body subside with topical iodine applications.  One theory I am going to test is trying a Lugol's Iodine treatment.  Here's why: Iodine is probably the best pathogen killer out there, killing 90% of viruses, bacteria and microbes it comes in contact with (including candida).  Additionally, it supports the thyroid gland which regulates metabolism and hormones.  I personally suspect this PATM issue is metabolic as it does not appear to be contagious.  I have signs of severe iodine deficiency (skin issues, cherry angionomas) so I think this is a logical step to take.  Whether it is some parasite or antigen or a metabolic issue, the iodine treatment addresses a lot of potential causes.  My order should be arriving tomorrow; I'll let you guys know if I experience any success over the next couple of weeks.

I do know one of my trigger items is a protein shake I take (or used to take) during workouts.  It contains whey, among other things.  Processed foods tend to give me bad days as well.
I accept iodine already 5 years. The smell has not disappeared.
There appears to be several variants of this PATM.  I have seen several people reference an odor.  My situation is odorless but comes with itching.  My itching is similar to the people who have allergic reactions to me.  I think I am allergic to this as well, but I'm getting used to it to a degree
Hey, your description is to the detail exactly what I experience too, even with the protein shake. I think your reasoning is sound and I've just ordered some nascent iodine and it's going to be interesting to see how it goes.
thank you for your supporting.
i dont think it is impossble for us to find a place away from normal people and live a farm life.it depends on how much effort we do for it.
in some countries,lands are not very expensive,especially in the wild places where not so many people would like to go.for example,north place of canada.
the winter there is very cold,people do not like it there.but for us,its maybe heaven.
i think the biggest problem for this plan is the mind if we really want to leave away from modern world or not.
i don't think many of us really want to do that.
i know you suffer,i suffer too.but i think a lot of us prefer to suffer in a modern world instead of living peace in a wild place away from modern world where there's no fast food,no super market.
Let's make our plans
Shld i resign in my offce job.?.....its lot of sitting and typing....its jus a sjhame..pipols face getting red..ears too..huhu...anyone else whos working in an aircondtioned offce place.pls help
I am working air conditioned in office yes but my strong confedent helps me lot but futere I don't know than how you can live your life nobody helping here let's make money and we go far from this crowd other u don't have options im planning going far from this hell join with me hehe
God Bless you always !

when I was getting reactions from people in the workplace,which was very embarassing and hurtful -  it INSPIRED and MOTIVATED me to take whatever actions possible

to become PATM free !!!!

my patm free health, is my WEALTH !!!!
Were would u go...what plce
does anyone one know if patm affects animals/pets
It does.their nose itches.they yawn..stretch..some sneeze
Hi vryone......
I will going to amazon jungle in brazil you want go hehe
Attention, please, everybody!!
It seems that I have find the triggers behind the PATM.
Have you guys ever filled your teeth with Mercury-containing materials. Recently, I have paid much attention to health knowledge and I found that the Mercury could Affect the body's metabolism.
Meanwhile, grateful‘s becoming patm free thanks much to L-glutamine,which also helps reduce the Mercury in our body.
Because I have filled my teeth with Mercury-containing materials. If any of you have this experience, Pls let me know.
Let's figure this out together!!
Hi, grateful2011! Have you ever filled your teeth with Mercury-containing materials. If you have this experience, Pls let me know.
Let's figure this out together!!
yes i do have a couple of teeth that have mercury fillings.

God Bless you always !
I've found this to be true also
Here's where I am with everything...

After suffering for 15 years, I got no help from doctors and had no clue of what was wrong with me. I figured I couldn't be the only person going through this.

For the past year, I have researched feverishly to find a solution to all this crap (which is how I ultimately found this forum). Candida overgrowth appeared to be the likely culprit as far as my symptoms were concerned. I followed a candida program that advised doing a cleanse before starting the diet. After a 10-day cleanse, a nagging lower back pain that I'd had for over a year went away and has not returned, my skin cleared and of course I lost weight. My symptoms reduced significantly, so I figured I could skip the diet part.

As soon as I started eating regular foods again, the symptoms all came back. So, I repeated the cleanse and this time stuck to the candida diet for three months. I also took supplements (Oil of Oregano, Pau D'Arco tea, Caprylic Acid, L-glutamine, and probiotics). Things improved about 75%, but I still got the occasional reactions. Since the diet, I have gradually reintroduced regular foods back into my diet. The symptoms have returned nearly full force.

I'm not sure how to "cure" this for good. I only know now how to suppress a lot of the symptoms, but not all. However, this is extremely difficult to do. You can't have alcohol (I like wine). You can't have cheese unless it's organic yogurt cheese, which is more expensive (I like grilled cheese sandwiches). You can't have dairy, wheat, carbs, sugar (I have a fav restaurant that I can no longer eat at for this reason).

This is simply too restricting and expensive to maintain (expect to spend lots at the grocery store for organic foods and supplements). Enjoying a good meal and/or even a nice glass of wine or a hot cup of coffee are basic pleasures that we should have. I wish there was a long-term solution that didn't interfere with quality of life. I wish there was a one-time treatment that got rid of this for good.

While on the diet, which I'm forced to go back to (esp. for social/business purposes), I will more than likely lose more weight than I would like to, spend more than I can afford on food and supplements, and give up the foods I enjoy all over again.

If anyone comes up with a permanent fix that doesn't involve a lifetime of taking expensive supplements and avoiding all sugars, carbs, dairy, etc., you will restore the lives of many on this forum.
Hi, seekinganswers3000! Have you ever filled your teeth with Mercury-containing materials.
Thanks very much!
take rest accept all cough and sneezing take easy  it's related mental imblance I drink 1o cup of tea with sugar its not related to any sugar and diet our empty mind only thinking about take rest rest rest rest don't be afraid just accept accept
No. There's no connection for me to mercury fillings although many illnesses have been attributed to it.
With all due respect... If you think this is all in our heads ("mental"), I honestly don't think this is the right forum for you.
I think there has been a misunderstanding here. In that it is indeed a biological disorder of the brain. I think both of you are in the correct forum, but have made a simple misinterpretation of what one said.
All read this article and see if it relates to you:
http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/196341/A-very-inspiring-column-about-depersonalization-and-derealization
Hello seekinganswers3000,

I know what you are going thru, I have suffered with this for at least 30 years, but I have some potential good news.

In the last three months, I have been on this supplemental diet that have really helped me. Along with that, I have been seing a Gastrointerologist for PATM.

As soon as he walked into the waiting room where I was at, he told me that I was suffering from candida overgrowth in the small intestine. He was extremely allergic to me and gave me some medication along with some probiotics. I don't have the names of all the medication but I will post it once I am sure that I don't have PATM reactions any more. In the past, I have jumped into a conclusion that I was cured but only to realize that was not the case. I'm being very cautious and pateint with this new procedure.

He also mentioned that this usually happens when people take anti-biotics and not supplement it with probiotics. I did abuse anti-biotics when I was younger for H-Pylori and nail fungus amongst other things and never realized what I was doing to my gut.

I have been eating desserts for the last week to try and see if I get any reactions from anybody and so far so good. I don't get that awful smell in my mouth after eating sweets like I used to so it looks very promising.

You might be asking why I am doing this because I'm like you, I don't want to live the rest of my life with PATM. More to come.
Lol! I have an appointment to see a Gastrointerologist, so seeing you post this is interesting. I've came to the same conclusion as you some time ago, and all I've been waiting for is for my health insurance to kick in. It did so a week ago so I'll keep everyone updated as to what the doctor finds. Please keep us updated Ray. Thanks!
Thanks ray for giving us leads. I always thought it's a systemic low-grade fungal infection that never resolved itself. For me it's very clear that I'm shedding white specks and in the office the keyboards of the people I'm near with are always covered with these allergens. My best current explanation is that this is some sort of shedding either in the ENT or lung cavities. The problem is I've taken Fluconazole already early in my battle with this but it didn't fix it :-(  (Maybe I should try Nystatin?) Thou my angular cheilitis and jock itch are all a thing of the past now.

These days I just take probiotics religiously. The problem is still there but I just wear earphones so I don't hear 80% of the coughing/sneezing. When I have conference calls with my colleagues in the other regions I can also hear people sneezing/coughing and no way I'm blaming myself for that.  Right now I just focus on being healthy and attaining some sort of balance hoping that my body eventually fixes itself.
Two people have said they're cured by not thinking about the reactions and putting them to the back of their minds. This worked for me entirely too. Take out the common food allergies which might make you tired or aloof

A few people have said it's kundalini energy - try not to engage with your surroundings when you go out, as our energy/ aura is too strong. Be 'inside' or distracted.

As for those considering  suicide, remember each day is a chance for you to grow into your authentic self,  the Universe to give miracles, or for something that changes everything to fall into place.
I think the severity is linked to how much a person thinks about them; think about a time when they were not on your mind at all and your mind was at peace. If you got any it was against the norm.
You need to feel good in yourself and don't take  worry out with you.

Thoughts and auras are really powerful and travel.

Some people 5 % we'll never avoid just do it not because of you, but because they have big egos and they'd cough/ grunt around anyone -be peaceful and happy and unaffected,  they'll think they missed a trick. They can even internalize that they look sillly, when you're so peaceful.

In bad situations, deep breathe, counting in your head; or move away from the negative casually.  

You can also say or use a disgusted face : 'You're being really noisy'. Has worked for me before and got a few people to to stop.    

Its reali hard t9 go away fr the negtve casualty whn ur wrkng in an aircndtion offc rum....any thought suggestion when wrking in an 8 hr aircndtn rm...with round the clock reactins imgine the strrss..
So are you fully cured yet to the point where no one is showing signs of PATM or are you still working on curing yourself? Are you eatin whatever now & PATM is not getting worse? I have had this for about 2 years now & this year I think around summer people started reacting more because I was literally on this site more often & thinking about it constantly day in & day out, so I don't know if that plays the role on escalating the torturing PATM symptoms. I often think it's part of overthinking & stress making this condition worse but not so sure. How long have you been affected & do you know what might of caused your PATM? & do you have any other symptoms besides people being allergic to you like signs of yeast infection because I just have PATM & nothing else
Hi catbark,

What has helped me is eating a spoon full of virgin coconut oil after every meal. I have also been taking the following,

1. Mastic gum---supports stomach and duodenum.
2. Grapefruit Seed extract.
3. Oxy powder---oxygen based intestinal cleaner.
4. Saccharomyces Boulardii---provides enhanced support to the intestinal tract.
5. Spanish black radish.
6. Vitamin D.
7. Align probiotic supplement.

I know its alote but it has really helped me tremendously.

Ray

I initially went to see the Dr. for a colonoscopy to try to eliminate any kind bacteria/virus in my large intestine which he said was clean and free of pulips. I have seen Gastrointerologist in the past with no success but this guy really seems like he cares. I have follow-up appointment in a week and I want to see how he is still allergic to me.

Thanks so much for your response, Ray2502! I am just so fed up with the trial and error process of trying to fix this. I, too, think that it's some type of fungal yeast overgrowth primarily in the gut that is usually benign, but goes rogue in some people's bodies. Your trip to the doctor supports that. The anti-candida diet coupled with the supplements I mentioned helped me tremendously last time, but didn't cure it. Also, I didn't like the weight loss I experienced with the diet, and the restrictions of not having a sweet treat or good wine every so often. I stuck with it for 3 mos before gradually adding foods back. However, it didn't matter how gradually I did it, it all came back.

Because my symptoms have returned full force and I've lost yet another job (I've had six in the past 3 yrs), I am going back on the diet (strictly). I've already begun taking supplements again. I'm about to do a cleanse first and then jump right into the candida diet and supplements (this time for 6 mos or longer or permanently). I'm not sure how to avoid dropping too much weigh this time. I'll check the allowed foods list and maybe splurge on the ones with the highest amt of calories.

I'm trying really hard to get a business off the ground that can support me. It's too hard for me to maintain employment with this issue, and quite frankly, I'm tired of starting over at a new place to only have it come to an end within a matter of months or year at best.

Ray2502, please keep us informed of your progress. If it works (and I really hope it does), perhaps we can all duplicate your treatment and be free of this crap once and for all.
Hope u dont mind me asking..how did u lose ur job.did u resign or where u removes frm the compny
Amen !  important lessons for those who think there is a quick fix and then they can go back to how they were eating before ( junk food, fast, food, processed food, sugar )

for me being PATM free is a 365 days per year - positive actions on my part to  eat well, take my supplements  and stay away from the food that causes me to get reactions from others

I enjoy my new lifestyle and will continue it forever !

You have tell a lot about your PATM solution.Thank you.
But still,I want to know some details about your former condition.

First:How far can your PATM effect?I mean you'd see people cough or sneeze,but the on what distance would they do that?this is very important.It defines how serious your PATM is.Like everybody here can trigger a reaction from other people.But this only happens on a very near distance like 1~2 meters to some of us.but to some others,the distance maybe a 50meters or even more.So this is my first question.

Second:You told a lot of stuff on your PATM solution.But what is the mean cure?There must be a main cure,right?We cant do everything,for most of us.we can only do one or two things at one time.For example,when a doctor cured cancer,he cant just say i did everything to him,so the cure is to try everything.That would be pointless.If you point out more than 5 things together at one time as your recommendation to others,this would be pointless.I remember you talked about sonna before.But it is out of your clue now.So there is still something others can be cut out too,leaving only one or two stuffs that would be really mean something,the real cure,right?

Thank you anyway for you kindness!
Like I said, I choose to eat what I like and not what lm forced to eat. If you want to be on a restricted diet that's your choice. Im healthy, I dont take any prescribed medication and Im getting better everyday, so please don't force your diet on people.

http://groupspaces.com/PATM/
JOIN! JOIN! JOIN!
God bless you always  Ray2502 :)

to clarify my point of view :     I am NOT or ever FORCING my food choice  lifestyle and/or supplements  on anyone !!!!!

I am sharing what I have CHOSEN to do to be and remain  patm free - I am glad about it and am thankful !!!!!

my good health and patm freedom - TASTES BETTER to me- than  all of

the junk food and fast food that I used to eat everyday, before becoming a member of this forum in December 2011 !!!

please continue to share your patm freedom journey with the forum for others to CHOOSE to benefit from !!!!
I haven't posted very often on this forum, but do follow it from time to time. I benefit when people share what works for them, even when it turns out to be a false cure. What has worked for me best to reduce reactions has been a good probiotic (I've taken Align for a few months), vitamin D, and L-glutamine. I work with people everyday, and had to get over the belief that every cough or sniffle was caused by me. There are many things people are allergic to, perfume, soaps, etc., and all of these are in my environment every day. That being said, when everyone around me is reacting, then I know it's PATM. I'm encouraged by Ray2502's progress, and plan to incorporate the supplements he takes. Oh, also I've been doing oil pulling with coconut oil, which has also helped. I would say I'm 80% PATM free. Much better than a couple of years ago. I just keep trudging with you to be free of this thing. All my best to everyone.
The only problem I have with what you said is that I've never been a big "junk food" eater. I don't think anyone should be barred from an occasional muffin or glass of fruit juice for the rest of their lives. It's hard for me to consider coffee, some teas, pasta, breads, fruits and fruit juice, starches (rice, potatoes, carrots) all junk food. These things are off-limits in strict anti-candida diets. Most people who praise the candida diet say that at some point (once the yeast is killed off), you can go back to eating foods that were previously off-limits, but to do so gradually as to not shock the system. That's all I was doing. Seems a bit unfair to me to be restricted to a no carb, no starch, no sugar, no dairy, no gluten diet forever. There has to be a better way to fix this.
A mix of both. A lot of ppl who genuinely suffer from PATM complain about maintaining employment. Read some of the old posts.
I just called my company for a resignation...reali cant stay in there anymore..to many pregnant pipol getting affected,it would be so sad to know if somene gets affected by me specialli when theyre pregnant.... Just readi to head on for another job.....i hope it qould be of a better experience. I did got a job as compani nurse..atleast unlike colcenter...i would stay stuck in an airconditioned room with lots of pipol...lets see
I agree i agree....there must be somthing wrong with how we metaboloize food..and there musr be a treatment fr that...hopefulli God listens..wow just one month in my compny and i resignred ..if i stay ill be loosin my sanity and even suicide has been so tempting..better get out in there
where is old patm member how they patm free ..they must tell  there success how many people patm free ? I don't think all people here are patmer
for those who want to live peace ful life there is oneplace for us who interested send me personal message
While I would never encourage anyone with PATM to quit his/her job, I can understand the frustration. The most difficult part about losing employment is the loss of income. If you have not done so already, I hope you can establish another form of income very soon. People who do not suffer with this could never understand why someone would make a decision to walk away. I wish you all the best.
You are the first person I have seen mention the shedding of white specks.  This is a symptom that I have as well.  For me it seems to come out of my pores on my face.  It's not as bad as it was but I see them on my desk, keyboard, etc.  I really wonder if it is systemic candiasis and the body is trying to expel it though the skin.
i can thin k of dandruff, whiteheads
there is some mental health foundation maybee they help us..let's try
Mine is floating fibers...tat can be seen with rightlighting...its like staying afloat..waiting for something to move them to a differmt direction.there was this ome tym i was imtrviewd for a job..this hr person who has long hair and was listening to me for quite some time lifted her hair and viola...lots a fibers floatibg around.i know it mingjht have xome from my mouth as i speak that could have undrstand why there are more reaction when i speak.there was this one time i was ridin a bus..all through out this man is cofing his bside melwhen he stood up after a long travel with me again i saw lots of fiber floatin lazily.hmmmmm i wonder if thts the coz of the cof.
To live a patm free life you have to change the way you think.
I've noticed fibers/dust in the air as well.  I debate with myself if that is actually something to do with this condition or it is my mind noticing things I didn't notice before due to paranoia.
There is truth in this statement.  I tend to feel better when I don't think about it.  Thinking about it leads to stress, and when I am stressed it gets worse.  Stress hurts your immune system (perhaps the worst thing for your immune system) so altering our state of mind can definitely help.
You're right. even a really short tension makes my colon spastic so our gas emission starts (if you suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome like me). I think it's better if we love each other and think positive every moment in our short life. God bless you my dear friends.
The thing is our gut is connected to our minds thats why when relax less patm.
In order to change the way you think, it perhaps is best to firstly put this certain kind of thought in your head - 'don't force recovery'. You will if you're in a relax state learn to accept that yes people are reacting to me but do not force recovery. It will heal on its own, if you let it. I know its straining, I'm experiencing it right this minute. What's wrong with us is that we are very tensed people with an even tenser mind. I feel what usually helps me is finding myself.knowing my own identity doesn't involve the false information I had been fed throughout my life as if something to be wrong with me. Another thing I must add is social anxiety - are we in some certain sense and behaviour in mood afraid of people? Panic and anxiety will no doubt create these problems.
Does anyone here use whatsapp?
So sorry to hear you left your job...

You just have to be yourself, forget about reactions, never show you're affected and have other stuff on your mind. I left the idea of teaching because of the staff room office just not working.. What i found is egos.. someone would stop, then someone else would start in an office no matter what i did.  I lasted in a bar recently putting the reactions to the back of my mind and being myself without any reactions...

we have to pick a job type really well if you're going to be employed... Avoid offices i'd say unless we can scope at the interview the people aren't insecure, cliquey or miserable looking... Go for any job where you need to work in a  team, distraction, the place is cool to work in, or there's only a couple of people you'll be working with at any one time,  background noise
Been affected for 7 years .. it was definitely worse when i had more 'cognitive vulnerability' , made the reactions worse after each one into a horror PATM story rather then compartmentalize each one as different. I think what gave me PATM is exactly when I internalized the idea it was something i could never understand and only happened to me, and was bout 'me' , not 'them' :(

I wouldn't say i'm completely cured as the odd reaction will still ruin my day and i care way too much what people think or if they'll react.

i think some of us are highly spiritual people but we're not taught that we even live in a spiritual world. The West messes up our powerful aura with bad food, makes looking at spiritual sites illegal (UK), so we're going about with no idea, no spiritual practice to help lower the affect we're having on people.

"why there are more reaction when i speak"
Hi my dear friend. same here. we must speak with confidence not with fear to reduce our colon spasm during conversation. God bless you and keep you.
"i think some of us are highly spiritual people but we're not taught that we even live in a spiritual world."
Hi. thanks for your discussion. Please never reveal your spiritual experiences if you have I have a lot so I'm sure about living after dead. I know revealing this experiences would burn my soul. Just be friend with all people and forgive and pray for them. God bless you always.
Bles did you speak to a ghost or something? Those in the 5th dimension are more likely to trick humans, especially to hinder the  human ascension. In fact, denying others spiritual empowerment, the opposite is true.. I know that you're more or less on a path to hell to suppress knowledge of true connection to God like the US govt do.. but believe what you want.
Just hving mix emotions about losing my job..just did my clearance...happy  thar im free sad to let go..so frusytrsting...but i rily cant stay there
How many are born in the year of the horse
@eva25
Hi dear eva25. ّFirst of all we should refrain all sins from especially our eyes for instance "Masturbating"; if not negative energies would lead us to hell with injecting suicidal thoughts into our mind. Most of us feel a magnetic energy between our hand when we are relaxed I mean you feel your hands are like poles of a magnet that repel each other if so you can speak with souls with holy books (all are the same but I'm muslim so I use quran) for example after opening quran with your hands (during suicidal thoughts) you would see for example Abraham sura Aya 22: (And Satan will say when the matter is decided: "It was Allah Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised, but I failed in my promise to you. I had no authority over you except to call you but ye listened to me: then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with Allah. For wrong-doers there must be a grievous penalty." ). It means negative energies are too weak against holy souls like saint mary so they does not have any power to control holy books. but I do not see or hear anything except feeling negative energies with heart arrhythmias and cold hands. after my second suicide with injection of 20cc air I started to reading saint bernadette life. (I'm absolutely sure her holy soul listened weak voice of my broken heart) and after few months spiritual experiences appeared. Thanks mrs eva25 for all of your efforts and god bless you.

@Girlaghast
I born on 6th of January 1989. God bless you mrs girlaghast.
Not born the year of the horse. Good luck in your nursing job hun...

p.s.  i'm updating the PATM facebook group quite a lot now.
Many in the spiritual community believe people with potential and 'freeing' abilities have their lives and people around them 'hijacked' by negative entities in a controlled system; thus, the reactions we have would be negative entities.
with intentions to make our lives depressing and put us off spiritual growth.. read the article link here

https://www.************/patm.commnity?fref=ts
I've decided that concentrating on curing PATM is negative, so  I'm working on being the healthiest me that I can be.  I did Candida diet for 3 weeks I'm now on a permanent GAPS diet.  I've lost 12 lbs in 2 months & I feel healthier  I take a multi vitamin, vitamin d, probiotic, & B complex daily.  I make borscht very week so have lots of delicious cabbage all week.  I go to the sauna 3 times a week, I seem better but mostly I'm happier & am grateful for all the good in my live.
"the reactions we have would be negative entities."
Hi. no i'm not superstitious; reactions is connected with my IBS and gas leakage but my loneliness connected me to spirits (and maybe angels) because the human is created social even sometimes I decide to sleep in cemetery because I exactly know they can hear me but unfortunately  
a lot of people in this world cannot understand me. Please pray for my guilty soul (our spirits are connected with a advanced sightless network it is proven for me). God bless you always.
I open windows of my room with turning heater off for economical purpose
even in (15 degree of centigrade) cold nights like an insane. I should sit end of the class with opened windows 2 days of week in college for master degree of 'Computer Programming'. You can imagine my presentations at this cold winter in our country but leaving college and breaking my mom's heart is impossible for me. God bless you always my dear friends.
"Many in the spiritual community believe people with potential and 'freeing' abilities have their lives and people around them 'hijacked' by negative entities "
I forgot to say one thing mrs eva25. I don't speak a lot at all. some times when I'm talking even with an strange people (with telephone line of our house or on my old android htc incredible s phone) they speak a lot this hurts me but I say nothing to his/her after awhile he/she say "I don't know why I'm so tired?!!!" and react with coughing or burping. maybe as you say my dear friend negative entities would carry my emitted gas miles away.(god knows) one day I was thinking about one man that hates me and hates my dear father you cannot believe me during my thinking about this unkind man he experienced severe heart arrhythmias about 300 meters away from our home. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks mrs eva25 for everything .God bless you and your dear family.
* sigh* I believe it's everything from ego, overpopulation., people being edgy in certain situations, thought awareness, aura and maybe even the supernatural. I think it's negative to try too. I take vitamin B complex with magnesium and go 90% gluten/ dairy free, and try not to let them bother me, have as much of a grateful life as possible..

'Don't let anyone steal your joy'... i think we should post anything/ everything that works here.
Well if you look at string theory, which pretty much makes parallel universes and other dimensions probable... people on here have often said they affect coughing on TV or reactions over the phone... that would be manipulation of time/ space which only higher dimensional entities can do.

I always get it when i reach a high level of intense meditation... from people who definitely do not know i'm there...
As for us, we probably have elevated auras/  spiritual powers, so be careful what we wish for. You were angry about someone and then something bad happened? Me too. e.g i  can also bend objects.
"As for us, we probably have elevated auras/  spiritual powers, so be careful what we wish for."

Hi. yes unfortunately this history was truth. It's why I say we should forgive every people and only pray for sinners. I wonder if we could heal some one from long distance with love!!!
Thanks mrs eva25.
"You were angry about someone and then something bad happened?"

I love his children and his wife. I said to his children I suffer from deep depression so he like me now. again I forget to say I had severe heart arrhythmias just like him in that moment when thinking about him so this negative entities hurt both of us simultaneity.
God bless you mrs eva25.
Maybe... after whatever bad happens we cause,  something will come back ..
My opinion is that the firewall of our soul is so weak...

"the night journey Surah - Aya 53:
(Say to My servants that they should (only) say those things that are best: for Satan doth sow dissensions among them: For Satan is to man an avowed enemy.) "

God bless you always my friends. Sorry for my painful words in these last days but now thanks god I am free.
Do you suffer from depression? Me too. try vitamin B complex and tumeric
"Do you suffer from depression?"

Hi. yes I suffer from depression more than ten years. I should manage my time effectively and do something for my college. Thanks Mrs evo25 for all of your light and helps and sorry for my oppressive thoughts. God bless you.
Hi again Mrs eva25. I feel guilty; you were the best psychologist for me but I cannot even donate one dollar to you from my dear country as you know but you are in my heart til my dead I wish I could donate my heart to you.

" I know revealing this experiences would burn my soul." (Do you remember my dear friend?!!: I think he was devil...)

God bless you and keep you.
Viewing 7801-7999 comments: