People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 8201-8382 comments:
Who are those beings? Can you access those beings? Why aren't you cured yet? What can your spirit guides do for you? Can they help you contact the other higher, intelligent beings for a cure? What was your past life about? When did you start connecting to your spirit guides? Have they proven themselves truthful, reliable and honest energies? Are you frightened of them?
Yeah . It's basically vague, about quantum physics, parallel and layered universes. And our 5 senses provide this illusion of separation, the reality is were connected, especially by consciousness to these other beings.
They've told me a lot, about controlling how happy I am, controlling my happiness and my excitement... etc..
They drop any hints which can come across as your own thoughts
This is the first life I've had... but yeah this is the dawn of a spiritual awakening, after a dark 10 past years .. I don't know what this means for PATMers
To connect you need that sacred  silence blocking the senses, the thoughts.. then your energy channels will hopefully open..
They're angels... We're constantly surrounded by Angels, guides, ... just ask and see if there's any response you Intuit is not yours.. go from there..
Is there a heaven and hell? Can people kill themselves without worrying about the consequence of their action?  
No hun .. there's a hell,  and there's a heaven to be strived for.
Wait for your miracle or gift or compromise hun.. we continue to grow. One day things will be less dark! And trust me karma is as real as anything for those who hurt you, they go on a path
Feel the emotions fully without suppressing them, then realize how little that emotion serves you, and try everything you can to keep inner peace

We get reincarnated though... heaven is a state of mind we attain while living... do you meditate?
Days get brighter just when someone is about to give up...
Always works that way. I know so many people who had to hit rock bottom to become the successes they are. I think our struggle so much, is to dance in life eventually

Threes a slow movement out of depression.. and suicidal thoughts are like this emotional sabotage .. I get them too
I'm thinking of joining a martial arts class, boxing ... let's my anger out, who knows I might gain something from it like friends, confidence , lose anxiety, not worry so much about the stupid

Yoga is also awesome...
Have you ever had an outer body experience? If you have, were you symptom free? Do you feel  an inner peace or do you feel dead and incomplete? What have your spirits told you about  your life's mission? What is the purpose of your existence in your current  body?  Did they tell you  you'll be PATM free? How do you know you can trust them?  Were they ever in a body and died and became a spirit guide?  What is the difference  between  an angel and a guide? What do they look like?
What is hell like, who is it for? Why are we reincarnated? What if we don't want to come back to Earth or have anything to do with it? How can a person be completely erased from existence? If hell is a place of torment then  why is heaven a state of mind? Shouldn't be a paradise , coming back is like hell.  Who created this sick and twisted game ?  
I am just curious, I am not trying to bring anyone down.
Why do we have to grow if we just die at the end, what does it profit us to grow? When we die we are a square one in an all knowing state of mind. Who determines our karma? There is no such thing as universal good when everyone can justify their actions. I really wish those spirits stop keeping information from us.
I know... Im having the same existential crisis, not least because we're accountable for our actions etc.. which with PATM, kinda *****
I really do not want to reincarnate either... we reincarnate, I know I will... but if if do certain things , then I'll have an elevated status in the next life
My guides have directed me to be Buddhist... that organized religion isn't great
I think some people go to heaven- the theory is if you have bad karma you come back, or if you choose to come back, or if you can do good in the world in the next life, you come back
It's just good I guess because - better to be in the know than not , also, I've been told people who cough around others deliberately accumulate bad karma ..
It's about the human condition and a soul existing as consciousness energy.. seems the purpose of life is to be accountable for how we lived it according to 'the source'

Have you tried talking to guides yet?
It might come through as your own thoughts
... but you'll know if you ask a simple question, wait for an answer and get a feel of who it's from
Meditation helps to do this

I think it's great for PATMers , what have we got to lose.

Feels almost like we have this gift but don't know how to control it :/ who knows we could really be helped.. and they could really want to help.

I believe humans accumulated such bad karma that we only function at a small amount of our potential... and I believe there's psychological warfare against us so we only use like 5% of our brains; through meditation and what not if we begin to use all of it, then, our bigger brain intuits and understands fully and psychically the spiritual world around us..
The some  people in power are not nice, they have power but use it for their own gain and they suppress people and put fear in them to control them. How can they have ever been a reincarnation when they are so rotten, they don't seem worthy to be in those high positions. Ignorance is bliss; it is better to be in the unknown. If life is suppose to be like this, it is not exciting or fun for me. Who is  against us if the bad spirits are in hell? What is hell? People do bad things for good reasons, do they accumulate bad karma?
Not only that.. fear control but have you heard about 'the greatest cover up in history'? Research the pineal gland... right at the centre of our brains, and all throughout history called and drawn as the seat of the soul. Guess what it does? Allows us to see and understand the multi dimensional world as it really is. It basically empowers a person and is the main part of the brain . but with fluoride, which is in all of our toothpastes and was used in Nazi camps, it kind of stops functioning.
That's the psychological warfare I was talking about :( kind of scary.. the scariest beings are the people in power

But it puts everything into this spiritual, positive and negative, fear or love spectrum ...
Bad spirits thrive fear, hate the most powerful force in the universe - love , and  will try to interfere with the lives of positive and spiritual people.. one article I read even suggested that demons can manipulate the asleep people around the 'light bearer', so this positive person is made miserable and out off the path of empowerment... I always notice the people who react around me, are kind of dreamy and insecure looking..
My friend always says his reactions are from people who aren't very lively.
Makes this all clear for me - fear and love, light/ dark... just maybe we have a purpose here.

There are ways to clear karma you can research. As as for hell more or less everyone who has a transcendental experience on Ayahuasca drug treatment, say they visit Hell and see three dark figures. supposed to help with enlightenment but not really sure I'd wanna go there to achieve it!
All a part of the same thing though... a mirror of us
Who cause mould growth in their bathroom? What colour is the mould in your bathroom? Have you ever tested the mould in your bathroom? Mould can cause all our symptoms but how exactly has it attached itself to us.
I cause mould growth, mine is black, I have not tested the mould in my bathroom. Our bathroom mould may have traces of  PATM . I
Interestingly I also got the same idea  as you - I wanted to check why I 'cause' red/pinkish mould in the bathroom tiles. I researched that it's not a fungus but actually bacteria -  Serratia marcescens. I found out that it can also be pathogenic and can cause infection in the esophagus. Current widely used antibiotics (like co-amoxiclav) has no effect on it.

Just finding a way to get some testing done. Convincing doctors is such a pain thou.
Hey everyone, i had PATM since 2010. It has been 5 years without any real solution.

Some days it is strong, some days it just disappears.
My Advice just live your life, do your things as usual and do not really think a lot about it.
patm is our life people suffering from 2 yers to 5/10 and some 50 years there is no solution live or die your choise one day good another bad its rotation our full life
Relief from this :

History - after around 4-5 years of living with this I have now found a way of relief.

Breathe - Relax - Ground yourself - Connect with higher self - Relax - Exercise - Be well - Eat Well - Reiki

I have not found a cure but I know how to stop it from happening when it does.

When I hear reactions I take deep breaths, clear throat and move on.  IT WORKS !

Who knows if this will work for anyone, the dis-ease might be different for everyone.  

Doctors need to help with this dis-ease.  I use the word DIS-EASE as I believe it is a deserves the hyphen.  Its not a disease.  Keep Calm everyone.  There can be relief - Believe and be strong.

I watch this forum for many years but never post, heres my contribution - I hope it helps you.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will endeavour to answer.
I don't believe a word you're saying. Any herbalist would most certainly tell you what they are giving you. All of this nonsense of going to three different countries to get these 'rare herbs'...give me a break.

People here are desperate and they are not thinking rationally. Shame on you to toy with their emotions and let them buy snake oil. Absolutely disgusting.

I know that a lot of you are quite desperate, and I empathize with all of your horrific stories because I have been experiencing it myself.

We need to clear up a few things to make this illness believable to other people. When people mention symptoms that are either physically impossible or just plain absurd, that hurts the community. I want to list a few short things that I have read here. I am not saying the people lied about this, I'm saying that them coughing on the other end of a telephone talking to you is caused by something else. That person(s) in the car next to you at the stoplight coughing when your windows are up is coughing because of something else, NOT YOU.

This illness is life ruining, and it causes desperation to the point where some people get overly paranoid. This needs to stop.

1. PATM does not and CANNOT travel through telephones.
2. PATM does not go through your car vents when your windows are up and affect other people.
3. STAY AWAY FROM HOMEOPATHY, IT IS COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTE B.S.
I do see pipol suddenli itch their nose inside a car with closed glass windows, i hear the other peeson coughing on the other line...it is reali a little ionic in nature..or however u specify that..land thays fr my experience..llike 99 percent sure of it.it is part of the nauture of this undiscovered disease
I AGREE WITH YOU!
"1. PATM does not and CANNOT travel through telephones.
2. PATM does not go through your car vents when your windows are up and affect other people. "

Thanks for your reminding. unfortunately I have bipolar disorder and I was on  manic episode last month. I apologize to all members for all of my irrelative posts for example about reactions on TV channels and etc. I requested removing all of my posts but MedHelp didn't accept. God bless you my dear friends.
PATM does go thru your car vents. I proved this to two friends who thought I was crazy.  
Does any feel like there are bugs on you?
I know.it is true...so weird of a disease
This disease was categorized as a mental disorder name Olfactory reference syndrome. when we go to our doctors or our herbalist we need to use that reference and let them know it's a real disease and not a mental disorder.
Does everyone one else have a bad odor? I don't so I can't go to a doctor and say that I have Olfactory reference syndrome. Please answer the question I asked earlier, I need to know if I am the only one going through this.
I know it sounds crazy to say this does not go through the phone lines but I have experienced it for years now(10) and I am perfectly sane.  

I'm wondering how many more of us have this weird and unbelievable symptom.  
To edit my post: I know it sounds crazy to say that people you talk to  are affected over the phone.  I have experienced this myself for 10 years and I am completely sane.  

If you look back at all the posts over the last couple of years you will see that there are quite a few of us stating this.  It's not a coincidence.  I know it's hard to believe for those that don't have this kind of response, but it is definitely real for those of us who have and not just in our own heads.  There are also other weird symptoms people have that I don't,  like making people itch, get sleepy, ect.  It is a strange phenomenon in many ways.........
The olfactory reference syndrome is this patm disease, they categorized it as a mental disorder because at the time people thought it was a smell or odor that was making people cough and sneeze around them and there was no smell but if you look up the information they were saying the same things we are saying.Back then they did not have as much technology as we do today that's why I suggested for us to use that as a frame of reference so they can go back to recheck it with today's technology.  
Some have smell some dont but the thing what similar to all of us is we make pipol allergic...with or without smell.the thing that makes pipol allergic is odorless.
"I know it sounds crazy to say this does not go through the phone lines but I have experienced it for years now(10) and I am perfectly sane. "

I have Irritable bowel syndrome with gas leakage so I know what cause allergic reactions from other people but also I have experienced traveling my PATM through telephones (it is so weird) and I don't think telephone line could transfer my emitted gas. anyway I know every person with IBS shouldn't think about it to reduce stomach cramping and reducing gas emission.
Has anyone tried contacting the president? We can do that, he can help. I am from Canada, but the Americans on this page should take initiative and make the move. Don't start making your symptoms sound unbelievable. There is information you can leave out when writing your thoughts. We should not be trying to have people avoid us and think we are crazy. First of all  
you can be telling the truth, but it is not necessary to say it in the introduction, maybe when you have proven your case with hard core evidence then you can mention that a strange occurs has also been happening; people cough through their phones. But as for now nothing,  no mention. Seem sane. PLEASE. Because when I read some posts I start to doubt and then feel like bug are crawling  me and remind my self this is real. Please, If need to get some where take action. Send a link to video evidence, the petition, the Medhelp help forum and whatever else.
Life will not makes its own happiness, you got to do it yourself because life can be unfair. CONTACT THE WHITE HOUSE.
Do you know the people you are talking to over the phone when they cough? Have you met them in person?
Great idea.
Hello fellow patmers

I experienced the first PATM symptoms in december 2013, little more than a year ago. People around me started coughing, sneezing, clearing their throats, scratching their scalps for no apparent reason. You all know what I mean.

At the same time, I noticed some things with myself that was different too. I got sudden pains on the skin of my thighs. My neck got stiff, as in really stiff. After eating food with carbs my nose started running, I coughed and it felt like the throat was smaller and it was noticable harder to breathe. During short periods my heart started to race. I get tingling sensations on my face, feet and hands. Urine has been cloudy for long periods. I developed some back pains too. Slowly, during the next couple of months I got brain fog, my short term memory became extremely poor and with that came an unnormal fatigue. I still have all those things.

So last night I started to think of what could cause all the symptoms except the one when other people coughs around me. Since all the other symptoms + the coughing started at roughly the same time it is reasonable that they might be connected.

Since March 2014, I've been on a candida diet since I get fewer reactions with that diet - from myself and from others, but as soon as I eat something with carbs, the reactions come back in full strenght for at least 24 hours.

Anyway, I googled "diseases causing food allergies" and one of the top results was lyme disease. I read on and apparently it is common for Lyme to cause food allergies, stiff neck, and yes, actually every symptom I wrote above. There are many sites that explains the symptoms, just google "late Lyme disease symptoms". Apparently Lyme can appear months or a half year after the tick bite, and I know for sure I had a few ticks in the summer of 2013. And it is not necessary to have had a red ring around the bite to get Lyme, it can be transmitted anyway. Of course "making other people cough" isn't a known Lyme symptom, but if so many other symptoms correlate it might be worth to check out.

So, I'm going to call my doctor on Monday to get tested, and take it from there. My question to you is if you've had any ticks in the year before your PATM started.

Take care!
Please share your stories for Rare Disease Day 2015.

w w w. rare disease day . org / tell - your- story /
With the exception of being bit by a tick, your experiences match my own almost perfectly.
No.  It's many times complete strangers.  I do know that it is more noticeable for me when I am cold or sweaty, or just out of the shower(hair wet) ect.  That also is usually when PATM is at it's worst in person.

I know I sound crazy but it's been happening for too long to be just a coincidence.  And seeing others post it as one of their symptoms really makes me wonder what could cause such a thing.    
The symptoms you described are also pretty accurate to what I experience. Also I get a sorta yeasty smell around my nose which I can smell when I'm in a car or room with a/c on. I tend to have very cold hands most of the time and my nose also become runny in cold temps. Diet is the only thing that reliefs my symptoms but unfortunately it's not a permanent cure.
Ah yes, I forgot to mention that. I've also noticed a smell around my nostrils sometimes, it reminds a little bit of yellow onions.

Another thing, when the patm started,  I often had a metallic taste in my mouth, but it is gone now. That is also described as a fairly common symptom with Lyme disease.
But how are we spreading this to others if it is only Lyme disease.?Why are people sneezing, coughing and itching around us like with a releasing something from our bodies and into the air?
I had a metallic taste for a  while too! It is so weird because I would brush my teeth multiple times throughout the day but I would still somewhat taste it. After changing my diet it was completely gone.
For me I think I know what causes this.  It may be the same with you ??

We eat food, it is broken down by the body and used where needed and the rest goes in the loo.

Our bodies are too tense inside for the bad gas to pass out properly.  Instead the gas comes back through our system and lungs and out through our mouth.

Its a different mix of gas that goes into the air and affects anyone around us.

If we relax, our body can function normally. As per my post above.  This is how I am finding peace and hopefully an end to this dreadful disease.

PLEASE CAN YOU LET ME KNOW THAT YOU CAN READ THE ABOVE..  ?

AND YOUR THOUGHTS ....
Hello Everyone,

My first experience was in 2005, whiles I was in the university. It was very very bad and humiliating. Sometimes you feel your not in your own skin. Most people around me in a huge lecture hall will start sneezing, sniffing and coughing. I thought i had an odor so I started using lime and other odor removing stuff.

I cross checked the way i washed my dresses, cleaned my room well very well, put on nice perfume. Yet nothing changed. I even complained to my doctor and he said he could not smell anything odd on me.

My career life has suffered the most since I lost confidence in being around people although nobody really connected it to me.

10 years down and its still that bad, if not worst. People feel very uncomfortable and start moving away after being around me for a while. They put on fans, air conditions, open windows whenever am around.

Nobody should get me wrong, but i thought i was being paranoid too. But not 10 years of it.

Am now very depressed with it because i got married and unfortunately my husband has sinus. I also had a baby. And its affecting them really bad. My husband is always sniffing, sneezing, coughing and looks sick all the time. My baby's nose is mostly blocked too.

Its that bad.............

Any help ?
share your story  rare disease day 2015 I think its  good time to show our problam to all people  I alredy share there let's see
www.rare disease day.org tell your story
Have you tried the Candida Diet? It's not a cure, but it lessens the symptoms.
Have you talked to your husband about PATM? Like if he notices a strange odor or why he keeps sneezing and coughing. Try getting as much feedback from him.
I agree 100%  with  "darthbane"  !  also "bettertimes" except for the tick and lyme disease part - that has not been my experience.    

if u want to be patm free - u must be proactive and change your eating lifestyle.

the Candida Diet is an excellent place to begin ! God bless everyone on this forum with the courage and strength to " make that change"  

like Sir Michael Jackson says so beautifully in the song: "man in the mirror"

u got this !
I know how you feel, i had this too for 5 years and it started also when i was at the university. The problem is i can't really diagnose this thing! i do Sport 1-3 a week, i had always done sport. I Also eat healthy, some times i believe it is spiritual negative energy or Black Magic, i really do not what to believe. But this thing is just totally not logical to me.
Each time i arrive at home(for past 3 years), i can hear my neighbor coughing through the wall (i mean there is a real thick f**** wall between us), on the other side there are people that never react allergic to me, totally not logical!
It's not black magic. It's a bacteria in your intestines which has mutated and made your whole body go hay-wire. It cause people to have an allergic reaction to you. Go to a Gastro Doctor and see if I'm correct about this.
You've been an awesome quality poster on this forum. Your post gave me hope when I was ready to give up, and I'm pleased that you are sharing what you know with others.
Amen..exacllty..its like laser passes through walls
May i know ur religion....are u hindu budhist or catholic..have u felt down and frustrated of ur self for some time before patm
Have ufelt so undecided to join ur friends and budies on a out of town.u wanted to go but just imaginig their cofing..u want to backout
Hey everybody guess who it is??

Yup its the one and only

aparasiteihavebecame

How are you guys doing?
It looks like you are finally accepting some of the ideas I proposed.
I haven't been here in months...
What's new with PATM?
thank you very much for your kindness - u rock !!!!!

I am soooo proud of you for taking positive steps to end the patm madness in your life !!!!  

continue to pay it forward !

God's continued best to you and everyone on this forum !!!!
Has anyone tried hydrogen peroxide on their skin and it began to bubble?
If so, please tell me every detail possible. I have made contact with someone from  EURORDIS which is co-funded by the European health union. The person maybe able to help us.

List ideas and arguments that can not be overlooked, they have to be concrete evidence please. Any diagnoses you have that is related to PATM but not the direct cause of PATM. Tell me your reactions to PATM, instead of how people react to you.
So... Two things I'm currently taking and it works very well.
"Paragone Parasite Cleanse" and Shiitake Mushroom Capsules!!
Try em out!
Hi everyone. I have been browsing for a while and have posted a couple of times I've had patm for about 4 to 5 years now. As far as I can remember I have had it since I was about 18 years old I am now 37 but back then I would only get a few reactions from people once in a blue moon if any reactions at all. It started getting really bad these past few 5 years from what I can come up with is that I really started eating bad before nearly everyone started reacting I started eating all kinds of fried food and drinking lots of milk where before I really never did. I continued to eat like this for about 1 year and a half and gained about sixty pounds. After that is when I noticed nearly everyone reacting to me. I thought to myself well maybe they don't like me but now it seems like even people that I live with and my wife even has reactions. I ask her what she thinks is wrong with me but she tells me that its nothing and that I look fine. And then I tell her about the reactions I get and I think she does not completely believe me even though she has some of them like coughing and her nose start dripping every time she is around me. I myself sometimes think I am crazy and stupid for thinking that people are allergic to me but it true not sure what it is and I don't think that its something that happens when people are close to me because I have gotten reactions from people across the street and that is what confuses me the most because then I think it can't be something they are smelling on me or that is like pollen or something that gets into their nose while I am close to them. Right now I am trying to change my diet and have been trying for a while now but its not easy. I have eating lots of fruit and some vegetables but can only do it for about a month until I give in and eat really bad. Going to start again tomorrow and see how long I last. Not sure if I should be eating so much fruit since I read from some post that its not good if you have candida if that is what it is that I have. I live in Los Angeles, CA  anyone else on here from LA?
Today its worse. I just can not stand this anymore. ....
I think its a bacteria that's actually a fungus, a fungus that's a cancer, a cancer that damages nerves and nerves that affect your aura, causing extreme vibrations even so at a long distance.

The intensity of vibration is stronger when people are closer as opposed to when they are further away since they only scratch. They cough and sneeze and gag when they are near.

Everyone should consider energy healing especially with gemstones of many sorts.
There's something we put in our bodies that has internal and external damaging properties.

You should start out by fasting for 3 days with nothing but water.
Followed by clean eating with no sugars, yeast or alcohol.
While on your diet, do a Parasite Cleanse.
After your cleanse, get your chakras aligned, clear your auric attachments and restore your energy with a practioner.

"If we want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration " —Nikola Tesla
I have done 1 day fasting and that was though don't think I could do 3 days. I was raised catholic so I don't know much about gem stones or chakras but I will look it up. When you say no sugar do you also mean no fruit?
Fruit is ok.
Absolutely no sugar besides God given fruits
I did fasting for 3 days, and it was hard because I normally don't drink water. I usually have to tell myself to drink some water. Anyways, I NEARLY COLLAPSED on the train. I had a burning in my stomach and felt very hot and light headed.  I swear I could have died. I was so tired that I fell over and hit myself on the door while waiting for the train door to open. I could not even walk outside, I was acting like I was an extremely drunk person, left and right, left and right I went. My eyes could have rolled back because there was no energy left for me to kept myself together. Fasting is something you do at home when there is enough time in the week because once you leave your home it takes a lot of energy to get back. PAINFUL EXPERIENCE.
Candida Diet info at  www.thecandidadiet.com/foodstoeat.htm
Does anyone know for sure if candida is what causes patm?
How about nostril smell....like poop-
Welcme back. Some euthopian citizen claim a euthopian herbalist healed him..i emailed that person but no repli.?.thats the most advanced finding so far..around 2 pages back
I can't remember, but I could have smelled.
I think we should focus on how we react to it mostly.

How do you guys react when a room full does it or someone won't stop?

We have to not be hurt by them .. we have a right to shake them off and get on with our jobs, or just ignore anyone we basically dont know.
Never stops, it is constant.
There is not much can do. Its not something you can control what bothers me the most is when people keep coughing to the point where they start choking and hocking spit, its nerve wracking especially when it happens so often. Its one of the reasons I hardly go out my wife tells me to ignore it but its not easy. I don't think she completely believes me how bad it is, I have been wanting to take her out and show her but its so embarrassing that I have been putting it off. I will probably need to do it since I want her to go with me to the doctor to back up my story.
I think that if it was easy to ignore people having reactions then we would not have a problem and we would not be getting on here looking for a cure. This problem is physical but it takes more out of you mentally. It kills your self esteem and even your will at times even though you feel healthy and probably are for the most part its something that is hard to believe.
At least you're telling your wife about it.. have you showed her this forum? I don't think any of us are nuts, just highly distressed. Can you predict when someone is about to react? And show her that way?

Its the hard to believe part which is the killer.. I would say my self esteem is nothing like it used to be.

I guess if we can control reactions with diet or stress levels, it's just about developing that monk- like mindset when we get them.
Been trying to make it easier and quicker to get over things when I get a reaction.. hard work, sometimes I explode (usually when I'm most indignant about a reaction or surprised to have got one).
I have showed her this forum. She went through some of it and came to the conclusion or the solution was for me to do as some have already posted as the cure which is to ignore the people who are having the reactions and just live life. I am almost sure she believes me when I tell her because these past few years have been the worst I have had in my life. I don't go out I can't go to school or get a good paying job so that let's her know something is wrong but I think she is as clueless as I am of what is wrong and really doesn't know how to help me. No I can't tell when someone will have reactions it just happens so I guess I will just need to take her with me to different places for her to see.
With my boyfriend, he didn't believe it properly at first but did after 3 months.. now we kinda laugh about it and discuss it.

The luckiest thing you can have is a partner that can say something like 'remember don't let it bother you' even if they don't know what it is or play it down. It's a big difference to being alone this empathy and support from them.
My husband thinks I'm crazy doesn't see any of it  :(
See if you can show him in public and predict a reaction.
I have a feeling people cough at me or sneeze at me to show me that they don't like me. I don't think its medical at all.

I'm actually kinda surprised that people think its a medical issue...
If you read through this thread you will see that people with patm get reactions not only from strangers but from relatives and friends too. My wife has has reactions all the time.
Yes having someone say positive things is very helpful but its still hard to get through some days at times since my life has been cut down to existing on not actually living.
someone wo doesn't believe should just suffer
What is everyone's diet like? Do you all eat lots of meat, bread, or any thing else that you think might be the cause of patm?
I think one or two are from people trying to show they don't like me yeah.. just the ones from people who can't see us?

I think its our auras.. and any poison from what we eat

I do 90% gluten sugar free.. have a treat every 10 days or so
I recently found out this week I have TB - I was unaware - I will go on medication for 9 months (INH)

Maybe everyone on here should go get a TB test/ppd reading

I was unaware - only having signs as everyone else - especially people scratching around me.
I start meds Friday.
In the beginning when I started getting reactions and got anxiety about it I would also think that people who could not see me would get reactions (not saying that people who know that I am in the next room don't react) but after a while I realized it was only people who saw me, even from a distance like across the street. To me it probably means that its a physical thing, the way I look because they are not close enough to smell me. So they are probably disgusted by the way I look, some people will probably not cough, get a runny nose, or hock a spit out respect but if they have been around me long enough then they will at least get a runny nose if not the rest of the reactions. So it could also be a allergic reaction going on would be my guess.
If you mean tuberculosis. I've had it a been treated for it when I was about 10 years old. So I don't think that could be the cause.
How has your sugar free diet been working for you do you a improvement? Do you eat any fruit?
TB exposure is forever- I work in Pathology.
Once you are exposed its in you forever - its dormant then it can wake up whenever it wants to. If you were exposed - you would show a positive PPD and a negative xray. They are also saying if you are exposed  - now they do 9 months vs/ 6 months medication due to this. Just an FYI.
Also, If some of you are using chemicals-- lay off. if chemicals are in your environment - you will have all these symptoms. Pesticides and ammonia/windex ect.... kill your immune system as well as cause itching and rashes ect... Pesticides indoors is a big no no. There is actually a very good documentary on Pesticides in India which is very actual. This is why Non GMO and Organic is very important for intake.
Whats ur profession if u work in pathology....i guess too that its not tb..then all people with tb shoukd have patm
I will be termed a quitter or not trying hard enough but frankly I barely give a stuff anymore. I eat what I want, healthy meats, oats, potato, all fruits, veg, soy preferably over dairy but sometimes I treat myself, Basically a  balanced, healthy diet of moderation. I need it, I gym often, weights and aerobic - it keeps me sane. Gets my blood pumping, keeps me alert, massive  levels of energy, confidence boost and most importantly keeps my anxiety levels done.
Coughing and all the other stuff happens, at times frequently, other times not bad at all.
Anyone opted for this route??
I tried not caring for a while but its only a short time because once you start getting reactions again especially the more serious ones like people coughing excessively or clearing their throat constantly can be really distracting especially when you know you are the one causing it. I just went back to the gym this week and it does feel good and I am also trying to eat healthy but it's very hard week in and week out especially when weekends and hollidays come around. What bothers me about patm is that nobody has herd of it or know what it is let alone believe us when we tell them except for here on this thread.
Yes me too!  I think you're trying a more authentic approach... Like same, i allow small amounts of dairy and red meat. I just allow a sugar or pizza treat once in a while.. I like to cook so i don't check what's in sauce or gravy.  Keeps me sticking to it. Otherwise i feel like im eating 'ropey' food all the time..

Also they say if you don't manage stress well etc you can cancel the effects of clean eating.
But surely your appearance can't be that bad? I think some people are egotistical and nasty and would probably hock a spit at anyone . Like my boyfriend says it's life. But don't dismiss the strange aspects and we really don't know what people are saying, someone being edgy doesn't mean they don't like us.

My friend actually admitted it. After coughing a little, ' sorry I'm being edgy, I had a bad bite today' .. Lol

Maybe we give off an aura people can sense but can't see.. that's what I think
Ladies and Gelntlemen.

I will post what has finally worked for me to not have PTAM during the day. Im there, we are there. I wont reveal now, just to mess with all of you a few hours and make you pay attention to my post a bit later. I am headed to the movies, something I had not done in one year. Im practially positive I naled this, but the ultimate test is a movie theater.

I am going later tonight and once I go and if the test passes, meaning no reactions, then I will post in huge letters. It all makes sense but this forum is so sad sometimes and seems like all we do is listen to ourselves.

Well, I have been one week testing this method and Im sure now I nailed it. One movie visit away...

So, sorry for the stepped announcement, but I need to make you guys read this and I have tried, every possible things, and I am mr outside the box, so this is it and I have been about one week doing this and it sure looks like I nailed it. Its not 100% no cure, but its a way to manage it for the day. No cost you have what you need at home.

So, now this movie takes on monumental proportions in terms of importance. If I fail and get reactions, I will also report that, but I have already been with lots and lots of people and it has been like at the Western Front.

This is the last lap of the marathon, where the runner is in the stadium now. I have one more lap to go and then I can share my simple process and I will either way.   I have booked flights and now a movie, something I was sure I would never do if I could help it.
Sounds interesting I am glad that we still have hope in finding a cure. It's not going to be easy and it might take a long time to find something that will work for everyone so we have to keep looking.
OK, Im not going to say it was clean at all, but I am at a point where I am confident now to go out and do things as those reactions as those far ones that any non PATM would think insane that we think we caused that but we know.

OK Im not going into my theory of what this is etc, why, or reasons as I dont have the patience for that and to get into a discussion since I have all the hard evidence, anyway.

We are spewing massive amounts of almost microscopic of what appears to be lint, but its really a fungus that we are infested with, It hides where he have hair, on head and groin area. I will do a video of this one of these days. But here is my simple method to see.

Take your Iphone and turn on the LED and then point at your face from about 12 inches. Place finger so the light wont burn your eyes, but leave light on and shake your head to try to see the lint. If you see lint longer than 2 mm, thats it, and if you see that one in 100 are red, thats it also, the fibers of morgelons are broken fungus stems that fly off

OK methods.

1. Take your vacum cleaner and get the tube only. Before you start, go to the light or the sun when its in that angle that allows you to see all the flying lint, go there before and see the particle level of your head and crotch.

OK, then take your vacuum and vacuum your head and crotch with the direct tube. I am doing body also, but the fibers come out of your head and crotch. Vacuum and you can "scratch" hard to get the stuck particles released and vacuumed up. Vacuum head a few times and then go check under the light to see if there are any particles and if there are do again and again, You can also verify these by taking tape or a lint roll and doing on head and then against the iPhone LED and you will see the fibers that are 1/10 of a hair.

After you vacuum, use hair spray, on your head and also crotch. Locks in the new particles for the day,then next morning shower and vacuum and seal with the hair spray.

Also, on those fibers that are actually a mite or fungus, but it is alive the moment it is pulled form the pore. Guys check the junk, that's where its at. Put LED under junk pint up and see the fibers, Well, I tried everything topically and it looks like H Peroxide directly on the pores kills them , but dont burn your skin. Look at your finger tips yo may have them there also. Eyebrows. I rubbed H peroxide on my finger tips and they started to burn, so that stuff is nice and strong.

So simple

1.Vaccum
2. Hair spray

PATM gone for the day and enough for us to forget about it.

All of this gets explained once you find the fibers but they are invisible unless you do what I suggested.

Good luck, please let me know if you guys find these long fibers that can be as long as 2 inches but avg are 2 mm. 1 in 100 is red, rest are white and blue, what a cruel joke, yes I know.

I have purchased a battery portable Shark Dustbuster and I'm off to some flights I had not done for a long time. That Dustbuster will be my new most important travel device but I like the home one with all the power, feels really clean after the vacuum, makes total sense.

Good luck to all.

Waring a tight head cap of any kind is a very good idea for us PATMers, so after the hair spray, a cap on the head will also help eliminate one of the sources, the head. Double underwear and ones that are tight. Fungus growth is generating some type of gas from our body, so its the particles but there is some gas we emit. I Plan a spectrometer test to see what gas it is. It comes from our skin where the mites are in our pores. That is why the vacuum and hair spray I would say eliminates 98% , but our body is non stop generating the fibers and gas.
That sounds interesting,  I have heard that what makes us allergic to animals sometimes is their dander and saliva so that would make some sense but for me I don't think that is it since I've gotten reactions from people from across the street. Thanks for sharing though I am sure someone will find it helpful.
I too have seen that microscopic lint, in my case they are a blue green & when my PATM is bad I get blue green lint in my clothes dryer.  I'm sure it's the cause too.  Put how to get rid of ...I'm not sure.
The other option is to just trap the lint so I try using coconut oil on my skin & hair.
TUBERCULOSIS
what do you Mean? explain? I was positive as a kid and treated for it? but could that be it? I mean what about the smells and why are we not sicker? Please explain your thoughts.
Also, has anybody else been thinking about trying to raise funds on go fundME? It might not be a bad Idea to try (maybe a few of us should try it) what we need to run all types of test ( tmau, tb, dna,bacterial, viral, fungai, etc) and for that we need money. I've been thinking about doing it but how would we describe it to people? Maybe (Help me figure out whats wrong with me?) maybe I don't know. Also How much money should one ask for and how much do the test cost. I wish there was a crowdfunding site for strange illnesses, or some site where drs volunteered their services.

Anyway just thinking about it for now, I find it kind of emberrasing to try and ask for money but I mean I don't see many other choices. Finding and keeping a job with this is hard and the depression and lonelyness just gets worst you know, I just wan't a life again. Anyway I rant let me know what you guys think. Maybe a few of us can do it either alone or together who knows write back.

Thanks for listening.
I was tested for TB several months after this all started, the Quantiferon TB Gold test (blood test), and tested Negative.
I hear you on the difficulty dealing with the vicious, relentless reactions. Much easier said then done. I told a half-truth on me not giving a stuff, that part is totally down to my diet. I'm just annoyed at whether different solutions are feasible, thus in a way I'm selfish in only adhering to what makes sense to me.
Long ago, before my PATM, I was with a group of friends watching sport and the one guy sneezed for the entire game. On numerous occasions a few of the others told him to leave the room and sought it out, visibly annoyed at the 'breaching' of their comfort and peace. Says a lot about our pain.
As a result, we've developed superior, acute senses, essentially our hearing. So for a little positive comic relief look at it as 'Ears of a wolf'. What was that characters name, post He-man and Thundercats. Brave-something??
My healthcare insurance covers everything, I would probably be able to test for anything that could be possible cause/reason for patm. But my docter always wants to know everything of why i am asking for a test when there is nothing wrong with me. I do have heptatis C though, no idea how I got it. I always think i got it from the dental clining office , so I haven't been there in about 2 years. Anybody has hep C?
How did you find out you had hepatitis?
I had Blood test done. It's funny when they first did my blood test they said they couldn't see it clearly but said it looked like hep A. I went in again they said it looked like hep B but they weren't sure they asked me to come in again. then they said I had hep C. I was paranoid by the whole thing so I changed my doctor and told her the whole story and she did one more blood test for me and she said it is hep C. How stupid is that? I can care less about it, I am more worried/annoyed with this mysterious disease
Specifically@LookingforPATMfix.

I  briefly glanced at your previous-previous...post. The bottom line of what you mentioned about the lint/fibres we emitting is Fungal-related. With all due respect to you and all for reaching out what appears to me to be a bit 'supernatural' if you know what im saying, is out of desperation which it should be. Ill rather have hemorrhoids then our condition.
Now i'm almost dead-sure it has been pondered and attempted for years but should we not keep it plain and simple?

As i said before its a FUNGUS period. Now Im feeling almost totally convinced that some of you have tried this. Bathing or showering with coconut oil, tea-tree, etc or just applying amounts of it to the hair, crotch for a period could tackle this problem.

Google fungal treatments for additional info
I withdraw the super-natural partt, what I mean is there not a more efficient solution to combating fungal growth - a proven one. We know via the LCD experiment the buggers are there so they just needs to be killed.
On that note I need to find out about oral fungal medications. Gotta go, later guys
Not sure its fungus. It could be since I have had fungus on my fingers nails before although I doubt its something I emit which gets people reacting since I've had reactions while in my car with the windows up so I am starting to think that its the way I look. I do have acne a very oily skin plus I am a bit overweight. I think I probably look a bit ill since I know that I have a low blood count at times but it was never really a problem for me I guess until a few years ago when everyone would react. But I know that it has to be more than looks since now everyone reacts where before I would only get a couple of reactions every few months if any plus I am a guy and I have gotten hit on by a girl asking for my number. So it can be a mystery sometimes. I almost sure that diet has to with it too since I went about a year and a half mostly eating junk before I started getting reactions from nearly everyone.
Has anyone ever tried going to a herbalist? I am thinking about going to Chinatown too see one.
I control lots of  people reaction but some times when I feel more preser  I that time only the people cough I think when we feel preser inside our self our neauro pathways we can't control
I'm taking a multi supplement with valerian, Hops, L- Tryptophan and lemon  balm in it. Completely calms the nerves and is natural.

I think we're mad not to try and find out our allergies and if we're nutritionally deficient in anything... Cut out anything that cuts off blood to the brain and makes you feel heavy wheat. As it damages your aura.

Constantly keep finding yourself in meditation, we've lost who we are and our sense of normality. It's really important.
Its a little psychological ...coz like ibs...stress does affect it. Thats why therecare some hypnosis meditation for ibs..coz it does help ibs..and ibs like what we have is gut related..so i guess.
diet is the most logical deduction which has been performed by quite a few with varying success to total eradication. there was someone on hear for years, grateful125 or something like that who was a proponent of the diet solution and it worked. others tried but with limited success. I'm gonna read more on fungus and lint fibres/micro-strands being released. I really don't know, ill leave most of it to the more science-minded individuals. I have nothing to lose so will give the remedies a bash for a few weeks and see what the results are.
I am going to go see the doctor by the end of the month and ask him to send me to a allergist. I used to have allergies when I was a kid and remember them saying I was allergic to soy. The doctor told me I was screwed because most food has soy in it, I never really paid any attention if I was eating soy or not since I didn't get really bad reactions like swelling or things like that. And yes I do think it also has to do with malnutrition in a way but not sure because when I have blood done they come out okay.
hello pogo651

im still here and yes for me plant based food choices, supplements etc

are the reason for me remaining patm free

God's continued best to you always !!!!
All your samples come out ok for malnutrition? Haven't had a test yet but thinking of doing the same. A friend was recently low in iron which caused her depression, so..

I think it really could be anything. Have been against some of the ideas on the forum to be proved wrong, example gut problems obviously seem to have some effect. You tried taking out sugar yet?
Howdy Grateful, been quite a few numbers flowing around this thread haha.
Remind me what do you write your diet down too? Digestive reasons, fungi, etc?
Hello fellow sufferers!

Good and bad news, lets start with the bad.

I wrote earlier about that many of our symptoms could be related to Lyme disease, and I've got the results back from a first blood test, and it was negative. However, the doctor said that Lyme disease is a tricky one to find, as the bacteria after a while looses its cell wall and "morphs". Then it becomes more or less invisible for the body to detect, and it wont produce antibodies, and a blood test for antibodies will be a negative. I was also informed that lyme disease doesn't have to be transmitted by ticks, ordinary mosquitoes can also carry the bacteria.

Now to the better news.

A close relative of mine has taken an interest in an alternative treatment method called frequency therapy. You can google what it is, but I'll explain it as short as I can. What it means is basically that you send a weak electric signal through your body with different frequencies. The most frequencies passes through your body without any interference, but some frequencies are absorbed by certain particles in your body. These particles could be heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, fungi etc. When these particles absorb or get excited by the signal, the outgoing signal will be slightly weaker, and the related frequency is noted.

Now, practitioners have identified a huge list of pathogens and their corresponding frequency which means that by scanning your body with a range of frequencies you can get a list of all the bad stuff you have in your body. Try googling "cafl frequency list" for examples.

I have done this and got a list of roughly 5 molds, 20 bacteria and 5 parasites I've accumulated in my body, as well as a few heavy metals. Aside from this PATM, I thought I had kept my body pretty clean, but my relative was surprised of how bad my body actually was.

I didnt tell her about PATM, just that I've been feeling bad the last year and mentioned a few symptoms.

It's unlikely to think that all of these things contribute to PATM, but it is not impossible to think that one or a combination of two of them might be them problem. In addition to identifying pathogens, frequency therapy can also treat diseases and pathogens. The treatment works in a similar way, a slightly stronger signal corresponding to the pathogen is sent through your body and this signal excites/vibrates the pathogen and destroys it, in roughly the same manner as water is excited in a microwave oven.

Now this may seem like hocus pocus to some, but it works, you will be surprised to see the results. I am usually quite sceptic when I see this stuff, but I am a physicist with a master in physics and the science behind it actually is flawless. The same method/theory is used to e.g. identify content in liquid/gas samples, in microwaves to excite water (warm up food), to see what stars are made of, and the northern lights is another example of the sun exciting our atmosphere with charged particles.

So now I have a list of different pathogens in my body, and if more patmers also get scanned at a local practitioner, we can compare lists and see if we have a common denominator. And then we can treat it and see if we get better. I will start treatment for all of the things I found, but since they are so many it will take time and if I get better we will not know which pathogen is responsible for PATM.

I think this is worth a shot, anyone else want to try?
Is it called "rife frequency therapy" or "PEMF"?
Im almost 10 years into this curse but I think Im finally figuring things out. There are two conclusions that I have come to:

Nasal odor is caused by intestines (constipation, poor elimination)
PATM (People allergic to me) is caused by bacteria in between teeth and under gums

Nasal odor. My mouth is mostly hot, sticky, never neutral, dry. Constipation problems since childhood, I remember my grandmother giving me prune juice but only took it when I was at her house. On a few occasions I would get this bad shity taste coming deep from throat, I learned to ask myself, Are u constipated right now? I am, so then I would take milk of mag, and once a huge load came out, I wouldnt taste that anymore. I also have

I also have PATM so Im over on that forum sometime, someone was having success with Oxy powder, so I ordered some. READ THIS. After about 5 days cleaning my intestines out with the Oxy powder for the first time in years I actually was breathing cool fresh air, It felt amazing and foreign. I had to work, didnt take them as regular as I should becasue I didnt want to be on the toilet, and the fog, dense air out of my nose come back. Which leads me to conclude that if you have nasal odor, it is most likely coming from, sluggish, nasty, slow, toxic, intestines. This did not cure my PATM, but helped a little, but Ill say what did.
The only thing that has ever cured my PATM (People allergic to me) is a teeth cleaning, and it was just proven once more this week. Over the holidays Im hanging with family, went to lunch did shopping, I got reactions all around me. I get my teeth cleaned on Monday, and no noticable reactions, except my son who sneezed after i used mouthwash. So this led to my conclusion that PATM is most likely bacteria that we are not able to reach. The hiegenist removes it, we're cured a week or two, we must have a overproduction of activity (as when you drink coffee, you get grime) and then we're ****** again. I go to the dentist every three months now, my teeth arent dirty, at all, I always get compliments, but Im fresher, less sticky, and causing lesss reactions. Im thinking I definately need to invest in something that can clean in between teeth well.
took therabreath probiotics so i could enjoy my weekend, and reactions were diminished 90-95%. PATM is most likely teeth/gums.  My son has a fungal spot on his head, they are treating me as well with systematic antifungal, almost a month and it has not helped reations at all. My conclusion is it is most likely not fungus
therabreath probioticss will only be effective 1-2 weeks
What I meant was that when I get a blood test the result is that I don't have any deficiencies. Although last time I went they told me my vitamin D was low so I bought some vitamin D3 and have been taking it since but I don't know if I really need it or its just a vitamin that is hyped up right now since I've been some reading and it seem like everyone should be more of it. I have not cut out sugar yet I don't eat any refined sugar but I do eat lots of fruit and I don't know if that is harming me or not. I want to cut back tough and eventually stop to see if anything changes but since that is what I eat in the morning I wouldn't know what to replace it with. I don't want to start eating meat because i am afraid it could make patm worst but it seem like meat has in moderation can be good for you. I might syart eating some meat later on like maybe some poached eggs in the morning and thing like that but for now I think I will have to steam some vegetables on the morning instead of fruit. I don't really want to do that but I hear that too much sugar aggravates or feeds fungus if that is what I have so I want to give it a shot.
SOLUTION FOUND…… I was going to wait some time to post this but ill do it now as I know the suffering of PATM is a lot. I have been suffering for at least 7 years but i feel like i have finally found the solution. people do not cough around me anymore, at least 98% gone. The solution, I had septoplasty (deviated septum correction) and turbinate reduction done a month ago. After this operation i felt like many many things improved. I could breath like I hadn't in years, the taste in my mouth got better, no more coating like before on tongue, people do not cough, they do not put hands to cover nose or any other negative body language to get away from you, I have sat next to people without them coughing, i have gone to the gym, supermarket, shops without people coughing whereas before there was coughs everywhere. Now the nose after these procedures does take many months to fully heal but after 4 weeks I am feeling like I can move on with my life, I hope that once my nose fully heals instead of 98% reactions gone I hope it will be 100% gone (never know that 2% might be people coughing normally).
I went to many ENTS for over 5 years each and every time they would say there is nothing wrong with you but i refused to believe in them and continued trying to find a solution in many different ways. Finally I found a doctor who did his job properly. He put a endoscopic pipe in my nose and said wow I am amazed you can even breath. I agreed to have my slight deviated septum corrected by surgery and my enlarged turbinate reduced in size. I could see in my left nostril a lump/ball(this is the enlarged turbinate). Now my nasal passageways are clear and still healing. I do nasal rinses 2-3 times a day to help with the healing process. I sincerely believe that the majority of people who get there nose corrected after seeing a ENT surgeon will feel like they have no more PATM. I will keep you updated with my progress further down the line. If you have any questions I will answer them. For me after all these years of struggle, suffering, trial and testing, not being able to move forward with my life in any aspects, I think now I will be able to. Peace
and if you think you do not have deviated septum or enlarged turbinates, then think logically…. get your sinuses checked there is a range of problems that can be associated with them….. get the necessary surgery done like FESS or so on. Also when I first met my doctor he arranged for a CT scan to be done and from here we could see the deviated septum and enlarged turbinate also.
Yes, frequency therapy or rife frequency therapy
Congratulations hope this is the end of patm for you. Thanks for sharing.
Hey!

I was thinking about what you said about teeth. Many of us get temporarily better when we take diluted hydrogen peroxide. Have you tried that?

All of you who get fewer reactions with hydrogen peroxide, can you try it and just swoosh it in your mouth for a while and spit it out instead of swallowing it? If we get fewer reactions after that, it seems likely that the problem is centered in the throat/mouth/nasal area and perhaps not in the stomach.
I doubt that is the case for me since I oddly enough get reaction from people from a distance that its impossible for them to smell me.
I believe u asked what caused my patm ?????

yes digestive for me, leaky gut , candida is what i believe caused my patm

changing my food choices is what keeps me patm free

God Bless always !!!!
You can NOT have caffeine at all for a year min.
You can not have any carbonated drinks at all for a year.
You can not have Not have breads especially wheat for a year.
You can not have alcohol for a full year.
You can not have any spicy foods for a full year.
You CAN have up to 6 garlic fresh cloves daily.
You can eat organic.
You can exercise daily.
You can eat greens every meal especially before you go out.(no dressing-raw)
You can have oatmeal plan usda cert, for breakfast.
You can eat beans.

If you do this for a year -- you shouldnt be on here and you will be happy u r not in 1 year.
YOU CAN NOT CHEAT.

Now everyone stop cheating do the above and see
EXCELLENT ADVICE , I AGREE 100%

I did and do  all of what u said for about 3 years and counting -  plus  :

i also did NOT have dairy, fried foods or meat (except shrimp), also no gluten

God's contnued best to you always !!!!!
Yes to the above also. Definitely we should all try it

Sounds like your diet is better than mine. Got rid of sugar drinks ggluten etc but still having too many treats. Just get iron capsules or something? I wouldn't worry about the red meat if you can't eat it... I just eat it when it's chopped up not like big steaks or big bones of it
I think it's better though to look for what you're allergic to..

To save an allergy test, take it out your diet for a few days, introduce it after a morning of fasting - eat a lot of it. If you're drowsy , really tired, not very lively, don't feel well.. it helps the longer you take it out your diet then introduce it..

Assume processed foods, sugar and junk aren't good for your body - then try eggs, gluten, soy, nuts, dairy,  as these are most common.

And manage stress. Authentic nutritionists say it's all pointless if you don't enjoy life and manage emotions.. again nutrition + meditation.
If you can't meditate then try yoga or a run out with nature

No excuse not to do 10 mins a day .. you can youtube meditation audio guide or binaural beats.
Long time since I've posted in this thread but here is my take on it after trying to figure what it has for a long time:

- I think it our bodies are releasing histamines (which is what causes the reactions from people depending on their level of hayfever reactions, hence the sneezing/coughing  etc)
- As we are releasing histamines we feel itchy - as do others - which is the tingling feeling on our skin
- The more mucus we produce, the more histamines we are releasing which is why some people IMO after a sinus operation for example do not have PATM afterwards because the nose is creating a lot of mucus production

It is all in the gut as that's also where our intestines also produce mucus naturally. So whatever it is irritating that and causing the body to increase mucus production/releasing of histamines is the root cause of our problems IMO. The problem is that because everyone is different so there could be different reasons for it whether it be intolerance of certain foods/diary etc. it seems most are on the right track in trying to have a healthier lifestyle, having probiotics and/or cleansing the colon.

I hope to have appointment with my dr and gastro dr to ask them about it (I haven't for ages as I have been seeing my colorectal dr and he sees nothing wrong with me after having two surgeries and thinks it may be an internal problem)

Thoughts people?
No
Unless your eosinophils are elevated
Then yes its an allergy or histamine-- otherwise if your cbc with white diff is normal (your eosinophils)-- guess what its NOT an allergy
howdy! please update us with your progress... i also have a deviated septum  and an enlarged turbinate on one side and one ENT suggested I do the septoplasty and the turbinectomy as my sinuses definitely look chronically inflamed.. i just waited for my jaw surgery (luckily my surgeons did not sneeze during the OP!) to complete first (just did it last week!) and i'm thinking of doing it after 6 months once my jaw bones are stable.

As I said before, I feel so much more better than before surgery, since surgery to date my nose has been slowing feeling better each and every day as its healing with time and hence I am feeling better with myself and with patm related problems. I believe its done lots of good and without a doubt would recommend you 100% to have the septoplasty and turbinectomy procedure. The sooner you do it the better, I don't think it would interfere with your jaw, but you know best for yourself. I would say after the procedure its best to take 2-3 off work if possible, then slowly with time your nose will get back to normal.
*weeks*
I did try the do it ur self deviated septum test...i think it is easier to breath on the left side of the nose...wow that procedure will reali cost me a lot..what symptom can i say to doctor so that they could have that covered with a health card...
Do you feel you are now 100 percent patm free
For me and I think other people with nose problems whether they know they have it or not, the case is that you feel you are breathing normally or not too badly but because the nose breathing has slowly over time changed, its hard to gauge how efficiently you are breathing. Also there can be blockages where you can not even see by just putting a torch to nostrils, it could be way back and deep, ent doctors use a nasal endoscopic tube (thin tube which has light and camera which can go all the way in the nose so the doctor can see on computer screen).
I do not know how health card works as I'm from UK, but I would say exaggerate the symptoms or even add some common deviated septum symptoms for the doctor to take notice. Like you feel can't breath properly, you have to keep your mouth open, you getting mucus down the throat, sleep problems, sinus infections, say its affecting your day to day life alot causing you to feel down, whatever to get the job done etc
If you can't get it done through insurance then I know it is costly but its worth it, also they'll able to tell if you got enlarged turbinates or not...
Has anyone tried eating a diet which mostly involves meat like the ketogenic, paleo, or gaps diet?

I went to a doctor today and she confirmed that I have a slightly deviated septum and that one turbinate was visible swollen. I also mentioned a few of the symptoms StayStrongForever listed above,  and got an appointment with an ear/nose/throat specialist. I also actually have some of those, but what really sealed it was that I had problems with breathing and often waking up at night. I'd recommend not mention the patm thing as that may backfire and get you an appointment with a therapist instead, which I've experienced twice.

Probably the first thing that they are going to say is that they will give you a cortison spray to use for 2-3 months. I've already tried that and it didn't work and I was told that it was likely I would need an operation.

The doctor noted that when I was breathing I breathed with very short breaths and explained that the stomach may not have got enough oxygen and after some time with a lower oxygen content in the stomach, food is digested in a more anaerobic environment than normal, which produces more waste products; ammonium etc and creates a perfect environment for parasites and bacteria, which in turn creates a feedback effect that further deepens the problems and lack of oxygen. On a side note, ammonium in our bodies is also known to cause brain fog a

So it kind of makes sense that we see a temporary improvement when we take hydrogen peroxide which kills bacteria + produce oxygen, oxypowder and in general clear the intestines and keep a good diet. But if the original problem, the nose, remains, we wouldn't get entirely free from patm as the oxygen intake still is lowered.

In addition to the above, she told me that the bacteria from swollen turbinates could also run down the throat and create a hoarse throat, smelly nostrils and general discomfort in the throat/mouth area.

Accidentally pushed the send button so the ammonium was cut short.

But after today's appointment it feels like I've got a few more pieces of the puzzle and I'm excited for the first time in a while that this might actually lead to something good.

At least for me, I think that my intestines might be slightly damaged or at least need a really good help to get back on track so I'm going to try a new diet, called gaps diet which seems like a good way to start, thanks Hellodolly12 for that tip and also StayStrongForever for telling us about him getting better with the operation.
Excellent work, excellent work (bettertimes)

Long before my surgery, I also did the GAPS/SCD diet (purchased many of the books related to these diets, they have superb information in them). Obviously when you are eating much better, you slowly begin to feel better & healthier, it also helps rejuvenate and repair the body and in regards to patm it does help a bit, but not wholly. This type of diet is a lifestyle change and I would say not sustainable for the average person for their entire life. For those of you who that think diet can solve patm problems fully, I would beg to differ. I am sure all aspects make a difference to patm in one way or another, like emotionally, spiritually, physically.... But the biggest help to resolve patm will be the physical aspect of our own body. There is something physically wrong with a part or parts of our body, correct this and hopefully we can begin to feel normal again. Anyway thats what I think, I am not forcing my ideas onto anyone, just saying.
@StayStrongForever

I have PATM for 5 years now, about 2 years ago i did went to a doctor to do an allergic test, i do not have any allergy but she told me i can not breath correctly, and only from one hole i can breath, and also asked me if i snore(yes i do), but i did not think this might be a Problem, she also asked me if this bothers me, at the time i just did not really think about it and told her not really and just ignored it, and did not further appointments.

After trying everything, also i would say i eat healthy and do Sport twice a Week. I will do next week an appointment again with the doctor and ask her about the breathing issue, maybe the less oxygen might be the key for this damm PATM .... i will keep you in touch
Look forward hearing from you again…your aim should be for some type of surgery in that region, so next time doctor asks you does it bother you, you should say yes a lot. But you already know that now. Good luck
I've noticed what bothers me the most isn't that people cough around me, its my low self esteem that allows this coughing problem to hurt me or penetrate me...

Maybe we should look at parts of our lives that are giving us low self esteem and fix those. Mine is deeply effected by my appearance so I'm going to heavily work on that.
Yeah 100% im the same.. i feel like i need to make myself so the reactions don't penetrate or lower my confidence for long. the ship that never lets the water in
Here is my daily routine

vacum body specially head and crotch.
shower and vaccum again.

Then do a sort of body splash of 3% spray on H2O2, all over body, and I did head and now I have orange hair, its so funny, Not sure what to say about that it is the only thing that suppresses the growth of the fungus for a few hours, So I was spraying it on my head as I saw how it tamed the ones I could see coming off my groin area. Spray down whole body and well, see if you can get the H2O2 on the scalp and not the hair, I don't even care, it does it for me. Had major flights and well it was not 100% quiet, but much better, and I understand. it now. We are throwing off microscopic particles, actually visible to the naked way I have described on past posts. This can fly and cause those effects as well as the gas we emit. Yes H2O2 works, but drinking it was nasty for me, so go topical. Go inside nose,.hit the inside of your nose with this, I sprayed it like nose drops into my nose.

After this a massive hair spray on head, so now Im mr spiff, and every 2 to 3 hours if Im out I can go to restroom and re spray with a small hair spray and that seals for about 2 or 3 hours, these things get through, but with all the treatment and that H2O2, forget about drinking, its nasty to drink, do on your body, if anyone found those live suckers and I have you see how this is the only thing that stops them, I tried lice stiff, dog f;eat stuff etc. and those things keep coming out, looks like lint, its not. Comes from bod and Co2 is also being produced, thus many yawns, watch closely we also make people yawn. Its the by product gas of the fungus and our head is 70% of this 20% groin and 10% rest of bod since they come where we have pores and that is whole bod. A good hair spray seal and a hat will reduce effects, and if you do the vacuum and the C2O2, so if yo don't want orange hair, not sure how to get on scalp, I don't give a crap, I like the effect, so now I need to die my hair back whatever.

if you have not gotten a microscope you cant understand what Im talking about. You need a $40 pc scope, your cell for the light and a lint roller to place the samples. Once you run a scope on your skin and head you sill see them, the fibers. They are fungus stems that break off very small at head but you can get long ones at other areas like groin, up to 2 inches. Yes. 1 tenth the width of a hair and that is why only a light from below will show them. That is why yo want to run hair spray on groin also, to seal well.

Carry your mini hair spray and seal the sources and be free, really. **** the remaining effect, we can deal with it later, Im not letting it bother me, yes we are sick like dogs, but this contains it.
So are you confident enof to say you have no patm anymore after the surgery...pls say your thoughts.
Ok I would say before surgery imagine for example I hear 100 coughs in a day, now I only hear 5-10 coughs the whole day. I am still healing after surgery, it takes many months to fully heal. But 1 thing for sure I am in a much better situation than before.
Thanks for sharing. :-)  guess thats a whole lot of relief.
Hey guys!
What's weird is I have a deviated septum also....My doctor told me its fairly common but I don't know how I got it!!

Another thing, did you know there is a bacteria that eats and survives off of ELECTRICITY ALONE?
Is this one of our culprits?
Do you think that explains the flickering of the lights and stuff of that nature?
Here's the link for the Electric bacteria.

http://www.newscientist. com/article/dn25894-meet-the-electric-life-forms-that-live-on-pure-energy.html#.VOyyieDnYm9
Dear Kk234,

I've wondered the same thing......believe me, I'm sure many people have.  I believe that when we get to heaven we will be so happy, free from any issues, pain, suffering, sadness, anxiety, need to make money, etc.. It will be pure paradise and we'll be happy that we continue to exist. We're being tested here and when it is over God will call us home. As long as we're here He wants us to be here, as hard as it is sometimes. When we hit low points in our lives we need to reach out to others, just as you have.  Make some lifestyle changes that make you feel better. Make new friends that are positive. Watch uplifting movies and listen to uplifting music. Reading the Bible is a huge one for me---it gives me Hope.  Hang in there, better days are in your future.  
Hi all.People almost stopped reacting. Here it helped me:
- Vitamins of group B, complex vitamins and minerals
- Spirulina (very well helps),
- A bathtub with baking soda (a half of a package on a bathtub)
- Сomfortable cotton clothing
- No smoking!
- Is not a lot of fried and fatty food
- To think positively :)
Drink spirulina and vitamins at once. In a week you will notice effect. God bless you!It will reduce reactions 100%.
Hey staystrongforever when you went to the dr. did he see any type of infection either fungal or bacterial up your nose? I know I have a fractured nose most likely a deviated septum also, but I also seem to have some kind of infection because I get a weird smell when I get a runny nose or sometimes when I rub the top of my nose like in the morning when I clean around my eyes or when I sneeze.
They didn't mention anything about fungal or bacterial infection, at least I don't remember any mention of them. The weird smell may be coming from 1 of the sinuses (8 sinuses in the head, 4 different sinuses on each side), I recommend you get them checked out.
Has anybody found a sustainable solution to PATM or things that can be done to eliminate or reduce the symptoms.

It's reassuring to know that It's not just me thats going through this but still needs to be dealt with, I'm not going let PATM Dominate my life

Has anyone gone from the "Coughing stage" back to the "sniffing/itchy nose" stage?

Obviously PATM gets worse at times but I seem to be stuck with everyone coughing all the time - has anyone had reactions reduce from this point???

Is anyone B12 deficient? i.e. missing half moons on finger nails - I am going to check that out.
Are  there anyone of you in the Miami, Florida area? I planned to consult a medical research specialist but it would have been better if a group of us came forward as opposed to one person. I need to end this like now. I'm only 21 and cannot deal with this any longer.
I've found my reactions have gone down from (last year), having to deep breathe , even wear ear plugs in public or medicate myself... to no reactions at all.. I might get one if I'm acting all hesitant and down on myself.

I act assertive, (without the assertiveness looking like it came from a place of pain against people) I always make sure I go out the house non-abrasive, peaceful, don't take my emotions or thinking about reactions out with me, with a bit of a 'Take care of myself' inner strength. In short self belief, not worrying about others.

I take turmeric, sometimes project thoughts that I'm not scared. Meditation might have helped most..

It's actually weird because I'm not used to people being normal :) still always expect negative reactions or people looking up etc..
* tumeric and vitamin B complex
Try to have everything on your mind apart from reactions.  when PATM is on a person's mind it's like a heavy stench in the aura, like a rouncloud u don't get to see as that person but everyone else does. So try and have reactions at the back of your mind. Develop a brain where u completely control most of your feelings.. don't be scared and confused about PATM.
You know exactly what it is, and you have a right to move on with your day and not to care.

If lots of reactions happen, 'energetically' project the thought you're calm, connected to things and people, and unshaken... worked for me a lot.

interestinf stuff
http://www.npr.org/2011/05/06/136057352/carl-zimmer-explores-the-weird-lives-of-viruses
Viewing 8201-8382 comments: