People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 6601-6768 comments:
"Well if you are (what you love)
And you do (what you love)
I will always be the sun and moon to you
And if you share (with your heart)
Yeah, you give (with your heart)
What you share with the world is what it keeps of you"

“No one has yet realized the wealth of sympathy, the kindness, and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure.”
- Emma Goldman
I agree, positive thinking won't change us in a day. It takes time, we're (at least i'm) addicted and used to bad thoughts, bad vibe, depressed mood...

There's another study which says that if you can stick with an activy for 21 days is easier to become a habit. We must keep trying, whatever anyone thinks it's necessary for getting rid of PATm for at least 21 days
I left you a message on fb. Please check it out
was you suffering before PATM started?
Specify please. What kind of suffering are you refering to?
Yes, I was in the worse time of my life.
I developed bad breath, people in college reacted and changed towards me.
My SO at the time couldn't smell a thing but it all started with trust issues.
I stoped trusting this person, we were fighting almost everyday.
My SO was killing me slowly and I became very, very angry and bitter.
I couldn't forget nor forgive the things done.

I became depressed, the world became grey and all I could see was the worst in everything. I projected the mistrust to everyone I knew, my parents, family, college friends. I felt deeply betrayed, I'm not even exagerating.

Because of this i couldn't trust people when they said my breath got better again...so yeah, I didn't have PATM when I was optimist despite my  mild anxiety.
Those 3 posts are really good, we become what we think.
We can change our future for good!
any kind of suffering
i think your anxiety was the beginning of the problem

what was your fears?
was you suffering before PATM started?

was there any anxiety before PATM?
Just having some weird discoveries on my own progress. Whenever i say to myself "everything is alright!" the scartchingof nose.the cough..suddenly stops.. But other  positive help talk desn't realy help much...as much as when i say "everything is alright!"  Really the e......just starting the e....in my mind..stops the reaction. Hope it continues that way cause i am enjoying it.Really.. Thank You God. Anyone who can try it too..and check it out..share your experience..pleeeasse.. Im starting to get goose bumps about it.
Me too..I get depress after thinking of positive thoughts...And like I need to find something that will stimulate me. Its like im bored or something..Its an ugly feeling.
from my experience with PATM

having PATM and saying every thing is alright is just like having cancer and saying every thing is alright it will not cure the cancer but will just make you feel better

and because the energy we make is controlled by our brained then this change the energy field

the problem here is you are not working on the root of the problem but you are trying to work on the symptoms

i am sure there was something in your life that made you suffer or at least anxious before PATM started to happen this is what you need to work on then when you are really in peace and happy the energy you make will change and the symptoms people have around you will disappear

what i realize today is PATM is not a disease but it's just our feelings translated into energy and affecting people around us

now i realize that PATM can be a bless or can be a curse because of you really have good peaceful feeling people we really love you for no apparent reason

keep saying every thing is alright and i challenge you it will not work for long time because inside of you you know that every thing is not alright, you will not be able to lie to your self for long time

if you don't believe me tell me why you think that every thing is alright?
when i take vitamin suplymint vegetable fruts patm going more crazy but now i stop all this drama i taking sigrate alcohal (alcohol) i enjoy my self w..t ...f  patm reduice now very few people only cough bcoz i take posatabeli now when people cough i laugh i making funny issu patm  bcoz it helps to forgot me patm i am going to out side where people are more some people coughing but i am not taking serousely if we fair our mind viberation going sensetive and it catch other people mind think posative cough sound take easy try to understand b coz my engllish is very poor
When you dont want people react bad they react bad?too..this patm are like intrusive thoughts...when u want a thought to ,,disapear" it will became more powerfull but if dont care to much about it the thought will go away.

Eva- good way! but if we finnaly geting attention,what is the next step? Seems nobody want to reveal himself( look about fb, even with alias accounts we are paranoids).
Totaly agree with you,we must looking back in time to see and understand what really happened to us. I knewed from the first day when patm occured that is not a real disease becsuse is to weird...
ofcourse  you are correct....It is what it is. helping with the symptoms...But just surpruse how it can really change your present isituation when in front of other people...  considering that there are other positive self talk you can use..but this works best. im just giving hints to help us make it through..but  ofcourse the healing is undoing and cleaning of our bodies..probably of fungus..And ive read from a yoga book that doing yoga (using right breathing and yoga position) can be equivalent to cleaning of water to the nostrils .. .which can be sometime s dangerous . I always have a feeling that some fluid gets left out in the sinusus when  i do sinus cleaning............I yoga or deep breathing wil clean our bodies. but again time is a factor..if you want  to really heal the source. Its undoing that takes time...and discipline.
anyone heard of magnetic therapy..they use magnets to treat body even kill fungus of the feet.(but for fungus i think they demagnetize the water)  So i guess thats explain all the magnetic field that these fungi emits at long distance.  probably notreally magnetic field but somehow they are somewhat similar/Some  energy fields since they get affected with magnetic therapy..whytever kind of energetic field they release we must get our energy filed s  stronger..probably thats why positive thinking works in instant... it strengthens our energy fields... and weakens the oppurtunistic fields of the beasts
@toogenius "you will not be able to lie to your self for long time
if you don't believe me tell me why you think that every thing is alright?"

Yes i also can't lie to my self, but accepting things as they are and be happy is also a good thing and maybe even a necessary thing to do. Telling why you think everything is alright is like forcing yourself to see everything negative.

I understand what you say and agree on finding the thing that caused it. I don't have a worst time in my life like some of you, but maybe the cause is anxiety. I do not have patm now but still think it might be because of some anxiety.
Hi everyone. I live in Brazil and we have that kind of forum there. I was ill for 4 years now I feel like a good human. I was translating that thread about remedy to understand. Still I want to thank patmdies for helping my life very much. I never think about it that way and now it leaves my life. I m grateful
a mouth ago i have an operation in my nose,doctor cut a big rhinopolyp which can increase the nasal secretion  in my nose,  the nasal secretion may cause bacteria infection, after operation i used nasal spray drug to antibacteria, and my PATM symptom disappeared,people around me became normal.i should clear some dirty things from my nose everyday or PATM re-emerged,so i think PATM is a diease relate to nose ,the bacterias are the initial point.
I sent you a message. Where do you live inside Brazil?
Tell us more...

Exactly about intrusive thoughts. I notice whenever I'm thinking 'things are getting intense in the atmosphere here'... the atmosphere boils up visibly around me. Like my fear translates. As if the thought about anything to do with PATM,  creates the evironment.. so yeah.

As for our anonymity - if this researcher did the research from an outsider's perspective - it just takes the right scientist who would gain credibility from saying something about this... they would fingers crossed keep us anonymous..

I think it's crucial we all remain anonymous, even if it was strictly related to illness or something completely out of our control. I think it needs to be other people who are talking about it on the TV etc, the researchers.
We have one person already interested vaguely in the phenomena, the coughing sounds at random directed at musicians... I really think this is our road?
I never had any point where I experienced anything traumatic, normal friends throughout, no family problems (except for the problems caused by PATM), so no problems even during the first two years of reactions..

Would you guys say you were slightly anxious and distanced though?
Ok no problem
I really hope we can get the page going, so much better for communication and format...
Just a tip. Being positive all the time sometimes is very tiring to the nerves.. A great support of taking omega3 and/or dha supplements..will make it easier to be positive and happy. Also vitamin b complex helps to in helping us not to be sleepy and depress. Happy positive thinking guys.. Keep it up. We all are here for support and company. Love you all.
positive thinking and breath of air in our relax body will keep the cleansing of our bodies going
@stucha Do you have or had a stuffed/blocked nose often? how do you clean those dirty things from your nose? and how is your patm now?

@eva25 slightly anxious and distanced (please explain a bit more about what you mean with disctanced)
i don't think its spiritual and i don't think its physical. Its something else we're experiencing. Its not paranoia. This is actually happening...im talking about the pre recorded tv shows. This is beyond our sense of understanding. I don't know what else to add. I think everyone's said everything and still no cure. Forgot about the patm, what else are you experiencing? Can you put a description to it. This is what im finding difficulty in doing. I know im experiencing something hence the patm but i cant quite understand.

"After it goes away it leaves something on my chest that feels like a block of concrete and I am not able to think clearly or express myself, I just feel totally trapped or unable to communicate, just say futile things to people, it’s horrible. I just had one episode and I am being able to communicate so I guess it’s getting better"

this is one description from one sufferer.

slow down and think about the things you're experiencing.

I feel like im in more places than one. I should be in my body. Can anyone else add a decription to their experiences excluding patm.PATM is effecting us dramatically and i would be interested to know what else you are all experiencing.

tamanna  
I don't know... i think i'm referring to how certain types struggle to open up to others. There just seemed an age where I was always distanced in the relationships I had, even with friends. I just loved my own space and didn't open up very well.

This is a common trait of empaths - I was just wondering if anyone else feels that they acted distant/ didn't open up to others as well..
This patm is a real problem I tried to think positive but that does not Work, but it does help you to remain calm, but it is not a cure.we have to remember that sniffing,coughing, and sneezing is normal so thats why we see them in pre recorded TV.I can tell you that it happens during  live TV and over the phone aswell as Web cams.I personally have tried everything and nothing has Worked for me.
I isolated myself as a child so yeah I distanced myself all the time from others. opening up to others - I didn't feel I got a chance to do this (my patm started 10) but I had OCD prior to that in which MY OCD inevitably distanced me.
tell me what you think eva
Myself too, my patm occured in the period when i started to acting more distant, even now im not really open to others.this , disease' seems to affect only certain types of personality...

Tamanna- your started at 10yo? hmm..this is unusual, most of us get this in our teens or twentis. I google it ,,ocd" and i realise I may have Ocd personality disorder...good for you, your ocd was just a disorder and you dont have this personality type.
i would love to talk to any of you

07951595443
I read more and dont think i have ocd personality disorder, this is crazy how we think we have a disorder/disease from reading symptoms on internet...  how many ppl here believe they have candida without going to doctor...
Not a good idea to post number here where everyone can see it...and mods will delete your post, is against rules...
maybe. i do like my space but it's not like i am struggling to open up.
If i don't open up, it's because i don't want to. I am not someone who want's attention i am rather modest (as a teacher once said to me at about self reflection psychology)
It takes time for i open myself up depending on the situation, atmosphere and people.
However on another topic i do think need to open up more in public and not care much about society, which i don't but can still feel the pressure.
"and I am not able to think clearly or express myself, I just feel totally trapped or unable to communicate, just say futile things to people"

i have the same problem
me too...i really have problem expressing myself especially if its something negative towards an  individual..i end up expressing in burst of expression appearing a little bit angry
i can breathe,air,but  i have  rhinitis,my nose may flow liquid out when i enconter cold wind.

many people aroud me cough and sneeze,now this phenomenon disappear,only one or two in a class still sneeze, but i can recept this result , it  maybe not caused by me.

now i am still use some drug such as compound naphazoline spray and aureomycin spread inside nose by soft cotton swab.

compound naphazoline spray is a magical drug,others' cough and sneeze disappear soon after i used the drug.

wish this information may help you!
Thank you stucha for the information.
If i can find an over the counter naphazoline spray over here i will try it. for my nose ;)
I often get a runny nose after coming/arriving  from outside the cold weather. and when inside one nose wiping will stop the flow.

@all Do people cough etc. when you and they are eating (when having a break)
@all Have you ever noticed any difference when you got your hair cut? I'm not sure but this is the second time i think about it.
My dad cough usually while we're eating but he have reflux problems. But people do cough more depending what I had to eat.

I don't see any correlation between cutting my hair and the reactions. What do you mean?
I must say I'm getting tired of trying with the diet.

During February I was eating very little and poor nutrition foods (like salt cracker, drinking lots of water, drinking more lemon juice) and also I was eating very very little everyday, I was too anxious for that... However it reduced the reactions.

That's good, right? Except my period didn't came at all!
I only lost 3,5 kilos but I wasn't eating in a healthy way before so..!

I started eating more again, even though I'm having cramps from time to time and my period will problably come next week, my stress became too high. It's the first time in years that I skipped a month.
Not worth the experiment at all.

Be careful while dieting girls...
while you are around people can you try to think that you are invisible and tell us what will be the result

don't think "no one can see me" because your brain will keep thinking about people seeing you and it will make it happen

just think "i am invisible"
me too..I was thinking about the hair cut...Any boys here or girls who have very short hair...bob cut ..or barbers cut
boy
in my culture when someone cough for no reason he/she say "someone is talking about me" or some one else tell him/her "someone is talking about you"

i am sure same behavior exist in many cultures

so they know about it when you think or talk about someone you make this person cough
are all the boys here have bald heads.. i was thinking barbers cut look will reduce the patm..i think it has something to do with appearance
my patm has got some changes.. I now can feel something crawling in my  skin and some biting like ants too... anyone else...Please help me..This feeling is making me depress and anxious more.
from another web site:

Does coughing accidentally means that somebody misses you or thinks of you??

answer:
That is an old belief that we have as well
when I cough without any reason, friend or parents would tease me that someone remembers me lolz
Well.. i haven't proven it yet so i don't think so..
Was P_A_T_M_er and AlexYouKnowWho banned again?

(PATMDies)

I cannot see his posts at all..hmmm
My mother is ill and coughing every 5min (usually only 1-2 times a day),I know is not my fault (now),but i fell like every cough is directed to me and i feel very bad because of that:(

You experience same thing even when you know someone doesn`t cough because of you?
ofcourse i would feel the same way..because we're so used putting oursel/ves down. think good happy things that you want..dont dwell on things that put your happy vibrations down.
anyone from London suffering this condition?
Do you have white patches in your hair ? Heard somebody say something about white spots that lice like a while back that cause itching and stuff. Could be something they reacting off cause i tend to get those itchy patches after cuts and that's a couple days after shampooing sometimes the day after. I'm so use to hearing the reaction that I can't tell when it's at its peak but I definitely think it could be something that increase there behavior
No I don't. I only have dry flakes or whatever it is at the root of my hair at front side after showering. I think this happens because of showering with hot or warm water.

@All I am still patm free or close to. I went to a wedding (with at least two hundred people) and i saw no one react in any way. (i did not even think for one second about patm in those hours)
I do sometimes scratch my head..
what about spiritual grounding?

from other site:

One of the common sensations people have during a spiritual awakening (also called ascension, kundalini awakening, and enlightenment) is being unable to focus. You may feel light-headed and floating about in a daze. It may be very blissful, and at other times, it may feel like you're lost in a fog with no way to focus yourself. Congratulations. You are extremely ungrounded. So let's talk about how we can get you back down to earth. :) Houston, We Have a Problem The first couple of times we feel like we're floating off in outer space, it can be a jarring, foreign, scary, or super blissful feeling. A lot of it depends on how much ego baggage is still attaching to the person who is now floating in the stratosphere. None of this is bad, per se. But we do live in this world, so the real question is how do we integrate this awareness. Lots of people talk about this process in a variety of terms that you may have run across, and I want to be clear about what I'm talking about as always. Here's a list to hopefully help you understand that ultimately we're all talking about the same thing. So integrating a spiritual awakening is also called: Embodying a spiritual awakening Ascending (i.e. spiritual ascension) Raising your vibration & anchoring your energy Grounding The more confused ways of discussing this natural process is to put it into these kinds of signs and portents or disease terminology. That's why plenty of you read stuff out there about: spiritual awakening symptoms spiritual awakening signs ascension symptoms ascension signs I'm extremely cautious about saying "spiritual awakening signs" and listing them out because everyone is different. Ultimately, you know in your heart if you are having an awakening and not a nervous breakdown or severe depression, where many of the signs can be similar. And in regards to "symptoms," you are not sick or having a disease. You've been sick, and now the awakening is actually healing you all the pain inside of you. And there is a lot of pain that often has to come out no matter how good a life we think we've lead. It's just a lot of karmic and cultural baggage, and it needs to be dealt with
I just invited W.H.O, Bill and Mellinda Gates foundation, Office of Rare Diseases research and others to like our page on fb. I hope they respond. They are all over fb and I encourage everyone to do their bit. The more requests they recieve the better the chances of them turning their heads to look at our situation.
I am new to this forum. I have believed some people to be allergic to me
for close to 40 years. Started in my early twenties when I ingested uncooked
baker's yeast. Believe the yeast lives in my intestinal tract. The people who react to me are those who already are allergic to fungus and mold. The anti-candida diet and protocols have helped me but not completely eliminated the problem. Was also helped tremendously by taking the drug celexa which is normally used to treat compulsive disorder. It has allowed me to not be obsessive about those around me. Hope this information helps someone. I certainly know what it is like to be called crazy and is nice to know I am not alone in this.
anyone who found relief in taking garlic capsules..or galric
anyone had had colonoscopy..????
Firstly of course like all on this forum I have not taken any drugs but the experiences resemble that of a patmer's experience. You may not realise these experiences as, I firstly did not. Until I let go of the whole idea of PATM and tried to understood what was going on I found out I was experiencing some of these.

This is a persons experiences after smoking weed. a panic attack.

"I didn't feel as if it was real I felt like I wasn't in my body, my hands were tingling"

another
- " unlikely you will be able to think rationally"

are we what we are suffering here panic attacks?. We go to sleep in panic mode and wake up in panic mode. We don't realise this panic because its always there.

- dizzyness
- nausia
- gagging
- throwing up
- Fatigue or weakness of the body and muscles
- drastic mood changes, like crying constantly, getting angry out of the blue.
- Blackouts
- numbness and lightheadedness
- Everything seems like the end of the world
- You scramble for things, anything to you seems like it will help
- You look for answers anywhere you can find them
- shaking
- Headache or Migraine
- Screaming/having a mental breakdown
- little things freak you out or stress you out
- what caused the panic when your panicking, u think nothing will sort it out.
- bad thoughts streaming through your mind a million miles a second
- Heart races, feels like your going to have a heart attack

Panic attacks are over exaggerated thinking
Worst case scenario. Imagination gone riot!

The deep root of panic attacks is thought
We are always thinking and sometimes it feels very real and scary.
These thoughts are being generated form within us. Not the the outside world
However not all thoughts are true and we can have a fresh thought at any time.
Freedom from troubling thought comes from understanding where thought comes from.
We cant suppress them or get rid of them but we can let them flow
like clouds obscuring a sunny sky eventually they will pass.

I never thought much about panic attacks before but this provides a whole new insight to panic attacks. panic = panic thoughts = more panic = patm
I had a colonoscopy several years ago. Did not show anything out of the
ordinary.
from other site:

Signs that you are ungrounded

1. You feel spacey or even a little dizzy
When you’ve been meditating or doing any energy work your energy body or presence is literally outside of your physical body. Hence the term “out of body”. This makes you feel very spacey. The spaceyness you feel is the space inside your physical body which is usually filled by your energy body. What you feel is the vacuum or space left when your energy body vacates, and is still floating about somewhere in space. Even if you don’t feel this yourself you might notice that you seem invisible to others. This is because, energetically, you’re not really THERE. So others will react as if you’re not there.

2. You find it hard to finish tasks
You set out to do one thing but then find yourself doing something else all together. Did you plan to open a document on your computer but found yourself on the internet? Were you about to make a snack, but found yourself loading the dishwasher instead?

3. You can’t concentrate
You may notice this especially when trying to do tasks that require you to hold a series of steps in your head. If you can’t manage to recall more than one or two steps, or keep getting stuck at the same point this is a sign you are ungrounded.

Also if you are reading and you find that you’ve read the same sentence over and over but still don’t know what it said.

4. You find it hard to make yourself understood
You’re trying to explain something or retell an experience but people simply stare blankly at you. They just don’t get what you are trying to say. You repeat yourself. You start sentences but don’t finish them or change topic half way through.

5. You find it hard to understand others
You can hear the words. You understand the meaning of each individual word, but have no clue about the overall message. You simply cannot understand what other people are saying to you. You stare blankly back wondering what they are talking about.

People ask you a question and you don’t even realise they’ve spoken or you may answer in a completely different question or totally inappropriately.

There seems to be no connection between what’s going on inside your mind and the outside world. You might also find it hard to keep up with the conversation, not realising that others have moved on to a different subject, so you’re always one or two topics behind.

6. You get distracted or your mind wanders
You start to do something, and then find yourself doing something else entirely. You walk into a room and can’t remember what you came in for. You realise you’re holding something but can’t remember why. For example, you car keys, even though you don’t remember deciding to go out or where you might have been going to.

7. You lose track of time
This can cause you to be either late or early. You’re just not in the same time zone as everyone else. You are not only out of your body, you are out of time as well. Time travel is an important and useful spiritual tool (similar to bi-location), but you must be able to re-enter the NOW. When your attention and energy is on the past or future you will be out of the NOW and “out of time”. Your presence is not in the present. As with #1 you might seem invisible to others. It’s because you are not really there.
"I feel like im in more places than one. I should be in my body. Can anyone else add a decription to their experiences excluding patm.PATM is effecting us dramatically and i would be interested to know what else you are all experiencing."

i experiance the same thing

from wikipedia

Bilocation, or sometimes multilocation, is an alleged psychic or miraculous ability wherein an individual or object is located (or appears to be located) in two distinct places at the same time.[1][2][3][4]

The concept has been used in a wide range of historical and philosophical systems, ranging from early Greek philosophy to modern religious stories, occultism and magic.
Hi everyone, This is Huihui11. I was active in this forum during 2009 to 2010 when I was suffering PATM.
I didn't sure about what reason cause my PATM. I was very miserable at that time. I was a college student and I had to went to class with more than 30 people in one room everyday. People near my seat, mostly sit behind me would sneeze all the time and were allergic to me very seriously. I was very devastated at that time.
Now i am 100% cured. No one is allergic to me anyone.
100% I am sure that PATM is related to our nerve system. The more we care about people's reaction, the bad the PATM is. I am 100%
People were allergic to me was not because I smell bad. I am 100% sure about that too. I talked to my friends, and they didn't smell anything from my body. So if you smell, I think you are not simple as PATM and you should visit your doctor.
I tried many things from this forum that people suggested like zinc pills. diet, apple cider, and shower gel..... None of them worked for me. I really suggested that you wouldn't wasted of time on these.
Change your mind, and calm your self down. PATM will become better and be cured, I swear. 100% Swear. I didn't do anything special only change my opinion about PATM. First, I tried to accept it. When people react my PATM, I tired to accept their reaction and calm myself down. I didn't do something wrong, I tried my best, so people it is not my fault and go ahead to be allergic to me. Second, I try to build up my faith thru going to church and keeping pray. I became a christian because of my PATM. Thank god. I keep praying everyday and I am now 100% cured. I guess maybe praying calm me down and help with my nerve system.
I haven't check this forum for almost 3 years.
I am back today because I see lots of people still suffer this PATM. I wanna help you out with my own experience, Be positive and hopeful. Don't give up.
I'm so happy for you!
I totally agree with everything you said!
This all started off with smell. We thought we smell. bla bla bla then the reactions.
Some other tips:
It doesn't help to be scared
Don't let it bother you (even though I know some part of you may still do)
be positive
Forget about it (I know its not as easy as it seems)
worry about something else
thanks for caring for us.........
Removes odor uridine (Nukleomaх X ®)
another PATM story from another site

What do you do when people cough by you purposely because you are there? I usually ignore it. People have been coughing once i enter a room, or well when they know I’m in the building. It doesn’t matter if they see me or not. It doesn’t matter if I’m in a different room or on a different floor. They will still cough because of my presence around the place. There is no doubt about it. I ignore it and pretend its not bothering me , I have low self esteem& they know that. and well, it effects me

Does this happen to you? What do you do? How do you cope?
Additional Details
It bugs me, and I start crying, they cough viciously it was way worse before but me ignoring them kind of helped because now it’s only my sister who does that. I think coughing back would make you look stupid as hell because that is like giving them a reaction
People, you do not have the brains! Smell = acid-base balance of blood(ВЕ- ,СО2-,О2-,НСО3-,ammonium++) = lack of liver enzyme of the urea cycle-орнитинкарбомоилтрансферазы. Treatment of uridine. Instead of sugar beet molasses eat = smell strongly reduced.
Eat magnesium orotate (orotic acid with urine output much) and uridine (in beet juice and beet molasses) constantly and the smell go away.
It’s obvious there is no smell… its odourless in nature otherwise doctors would have found out about it. Your families and friends should have told you if there was odor because there is none. They have said it more than a hundred times.. “there is no odor”… there are plenty of people around the world with very Bad breath and they don’t causing violent coughing, sneezing, sickness.
Most of us have reported to our physician that we have incredible odor that can span distances etc but that’s when Doctors close their ears and direct you to a psychologist without further diagnosis. And they are right coz there’s none. You have to start accepting that. There is no odor! If you have bad breath, that’s a different problem and millions of other people around the world have bad odor breath but still mingle with the rest of society with any problem. Even the toilet and sewage which collects everyone’s poo doesn’t cause people to sneeze, cough violently so I think now everyone should get over the odor fever.
However the allergic reaction is real because that’s the only straight forward observable symptoms but it takes time depending on the person and the surroundings to show up. A hot enclosed space will make a violent reaction among your victims very quickly. A well ventilated, oxygen regulated area will almost cause patm to disappear i.e. that’s what I observe in an aeroplane. Coz inside all the other gases is filtered and Oxygen is pumped and regulated into the cabin. That way, a high optimal oxygen concentration makes it hard for our PATM gas to be absorbed into their bloodstream in high concentration to cause observable and visual effects.
I’m reading and going through youtube of cases of Carbon Monoxide poisoning in homes and incidentally it reflects all the symptoms that I observe in my victims i.e.  flu like symptoms - Coughing, Sneezing, loss of concentration, dizziness, breathlessness with choking effect, drowsy, weakness, nausea and sickness.  In one of the youtube video, a doctor and his family almost died and he had no idea it was odourless CO causing it. Of course until he almost fell down from dizziness after inspecting a faulty gas heater under the basement.
The doctor himself couldn’t correlate the events even after his whole family was sick and coughing badly. It was only when he almost died himself that he started to build the correlation. Whatever the gas that we are producing does the same thing as Carbon Monoxide but of course are produced in minimal level.
I’m still looking for someone to do a breath test for various asphyxiation gases including CO and Methane. It’s hard for me to think that this gas is from cellular respiration but rather it’s from an intestinal disorder in the gut – ranging from dysfunctional/non-existent/mutated enzymes, damaged organs to unbalance gut flora.
And by the way, observe this if you have a spouse, kid, brother, sister etc. Your presence will cause them very loud snoring in their sleep. If you don’t believe me then take a stroll and go visit a cousin or relative and sleep over for a couple of days given they allow you since they’ll be sickened in the first few minutes. Anyways, you’ll be surprised when they snore very loudly as if they can’t breathe properly at night. And they’ll tell you the next day that they haven’t snored before. The sad thing is even the women and kids will snore loudly. And there’s a biological explanation to this – all asphyxiation gases in nature but in low doses cause this effects on exposed victims. It literally causes narrowing of air passages and mucus production within the respiratory system causing choking effects and snoring noises.
If someone has gotten hold of a CO breath tester then let me know since I have to get that out of the way. There’s a variety of gases that could do this effect on others but we need to eliminate them one by one. That is to test for each type of gas in our breath. This would be a tedious task but it turns out the least of them all I think.
If we do have a different variety of the problem, then still narrowing one will cause a domino effect on solving the whole problem.
Non patmers think that if you ignore peoples coughing it will just go away. What you don’t understand is people cough and choke violently… and when I mean people.. it means everyone. This strictly means you’re alone. They will avoid you as much possible and you can’t do anything without people. That’s what not getting into the heads of non-patmers. If it was only a few, we’d **** and ignore them and only hang around with the rest. But then how can they understand that, they don’t have it to know it.
I’m a scholar, obviously not a psychologist - useless subject, I’ve looked at this problem from every possible angle and there’s no way around it other than trying to get rid of the problem altogether. If I had leprosy, I’d probably have a better chance of living among people without being bothered than patm. I could have easily disguised myself… Lost my old account.
People who say to ignore other people coughing who have allergic reaction evidently don’t have patm. This is the stages of how people react to mine.. they’d sniff, then cough, then start to sneeze violently(triple) and moving various limbs and even singing or humming to overcome an uncomfortable feeling. Others further away will recognise it and start staring. Some even bent down and hold their heads or sleep, and if I ask them how they feel, they’d sneeze violent before telling me they are just about to throw up and feel really sick. Next minute they stand up and leave to throw up in the bathroom and won’t be back. Obviously once they are in fresh air, they’re soon back to normal.

If you meet that person once or twice he’ll build the correlation of his symptoms and you and will avoid you at all cost with the evil look of course. Now how do you suppose you’re going to ignore the world if they all react like that? Non-patmers if you understand that, you won’t be posting ridiculous solutions about just ignoring others. We can ignore but other people won’t us. We’d be watching movies, eating in restaurants alone. The world isolates you and that’s the problem. You can’t ignore the world. So stop telling us patmers to ignore the world because you have no idea what it’s like. If you sit in a restaurant, in 30 mins you’d be alone with everyone else on the far corner or leave.. in the bus, it’s the same everywhere. The restaurant staff will start to feel the same effect etc. They don’t know it initially of course, they’re just moving away from uncomfortable positions.
For all non-patmers, you need to meet a real patmer to understand. I suggest to take him/her to your house. Spend a week or two with him and you’d be surprised of what you’ll experience. Talk to him face to face for an hour, I’d be interested to know what happens. It will be an experience you’d never forget.

Here’s what will happen to you. First, if you meet face to face with a newly patmer, you’d cough or sneeze violently straight away when he talks directly at your face. And if you survive that… you’d realise the more he talks the more you’d cough & sneeze violently and eventually will face the other way and cough several times to clear your throat. Sometimes a miss heartbeat. To the patmer, its as if his breath is bad as hell since you turned away to cough and blow your nose. You’d stop the conversation and tell him to get into the car and off you go both. On the way you’d feel that nausea feeling creeping up slowly while he’s at the back seat. You’d feel your throat irritating and as if there’s something obstructing your saliva and throat.

Once he’s at your house, within hours your family will start to cough & sneeze depending on the closeness with the PATMer but won’t correlate anything with the new stranger. If you do sit down with him on the table for dinner, all of you will not enjoy dinner that night; some will cough violently and leave the dinner table. Others including yourself will stay behind despite the irritating feeling in your throat and the already sense of nausea, headache and sickness creeping up. It will start to get worse every minute from then on. Continuing that night is hard to guess because you’d be so sick and disoriented that the best way is just to ask the patmer to leave. If you do make it to the next day, you’d ask your wife to come see your new patmer friend coz you’re sick already but your wife might have already started to cough and not feeling well. Best option would be to just ask the guy to leave.
The Power of the Human Energy Field

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQbt_pu25yU
Has anyone tried the “oxygen cocktail” method?
as I said before I suffer from ibs with gas leakage so I think emitting CO2 gas makes people around me irritated.

As the severity of hypercapnia increases, the following symptoms may be experienced:

Headache
Lethargy
Elevated rate of cardiac output
Irregular heartbeat
Panic
Convulsions
Chest pain
Hallucinations
Vomiting
Stomach pain
Seizures
Memory problems
Changes in vision
Unconsciousness
Eventually death

Read more at Buzzle:
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/carbon-dioxide-poisoning.html
in addition:

Symptoms of Carbon Dioxide Intoxication and Poisoning
deeper breathing
twitching of muscles
increased blood pressure
headache
increased pulse rate
loss of judgement
labored breathing
unconsciousness (occurs in under a minute when CO2 concentration rises about 10%)
death

Read more at:
http://chemistry.about.com/od/medicalhealth/a/Carbon-Dioxide-Poisoning.htm
thanks for your sharing. ill take note of that.
EVERYONE JUST PLEASE STOP AND READ THIS. I GOT A 200X USB PEN MICROSCOPE AND FOUND THE ANSWER. ITS NO MYSTICAL ANYTHING. ITS AS SIMPLE AS $20 SCOPE. WE ARE ALL BLEEDING MOREGLLONS FIBERS, MILLIONS OF THEM. NO MYSTERY. GET THE SCOPE SEE THEM ALL OVER YOUR BODY AND COMING OUT OF NOSE.

LIGHTS THERAPY KILLS SURFACE FIBERS FEW A FEW HOURS.

I LINT ROLL MY BODY AND SPECIALLY MY HEAD. IT TOOK 100 SHEETS, THE WHOLE ROLL TO GET A CLEAN ROLL OFF MY HEAD. NEXT DAY, MILLIONS OF FIBERS THERE AND ON BOD. GET THE GOOD QUALITY ROLL AND ROLL TILL THE ROLL COMES BACK CLEAN.

I ALSO USE SUPER STICKY HAIR GLUE INSIDE MY NOSE, IT CATCHES THE FIBERS AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. I GUESS ITS LIKE EXTRA MUCUS TO HELP CATCH THE FIBERS.

i CAN SEE THEM LIVE NOW WITH THESE SCOPES. THESE FLY OFF AND ATTACH TO PEOPLE. NO MYSTERY, FAR OUT NOTHING. GET A SCOPE OR BELIEVE ME.

I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO TREAT THIS OR WHY IT HAS NOT BEEN DOCUMENTED LIVE LIKE I DID. CDC SAYS ITS DELUSIONAL, MORGELLONS PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT PATM, GET THIS? I TRIED TALKING TO A MORGELLIONS PERSON AND SHE HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT, MEANING MORGELLONS PEOPLE ARE NOT AWARE OF THE PATM ASPECT.

THESE FIBERS ARE FUNGUS THAT GROW. I SAW THEM ON MY CELL PHONE COVER. ONE MOMENT THE FIBERS WHERE SMALL, THEN A FEW WEEKS LATER, THEY HAVE THESE LONG THINGS, UP TO 2" LONG. CANT SEE WITH NAKED EYE. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US HAS THIS EXACT ITEM, SAME REACTIONS, SAME THING.  

ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO BELEIVE SOMETHING THAT IS ALMOST VISIBLE TO THE HUMAN EYE AND SO IN FRONT OF OUR NOSES, "THE BITES" THOSE BITES ARE THERE THEY ARE THESE FIBERS COMING OUT OF OUR PORES.

LINT ROLL BODY AND SPARE YOUR SURROUNDINGS, FIND A TOPICAL SOLUTION BUT THE ONLY ANSWER IS SOME ORAL DRUG, SINCE ITS EVERYWHERE AND IF THAT PERSON THAT KNOWS WHO SHE IS IS READING THIS, ALL MORGELLONS PEOPLE HAVE THE PATM FEATURE, YOU GUYS JUST DONE KNOW IT BECAUSE ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO ARRIVE AT.

since I cant post links I have no way of showing those pictures, or the type of scope I used, or the glue I used for the nose.

An easy way is take masking tape, roll parts of body and head and see the millions of morgellons fibers. Rolling body and head does make you much less affecting others, since you have millions less fibers that are magnetically and electrically charged and use static to release off our body to other bodies. Like dust clings, these cling to organic material because they are a fungus.

Take those lint rolls and look under scope. Then look 2 weeks later, Those fibers will be much longer.
Sorry, have used real microscopes. I don't have any of what you have described.
Good reflection, however, I thought about CO2 before but it doesn’t make sense in for 2 reasons. First everybody exhales C02 including animals & plants (they do respiration as well apart from food production). If you are in a room full of people, their CO2 would add up to more than 100 times the amount you’re producing. All C02 are identical molecules so shouldn’t make a difference which belongs to whom. A vehicle produces CO2 at rates several times faster than us yet no one coughs at car or traffic on queue.

Second, it has to be something that other people are not producing but extremely potent to reach distances. There’s only two that I can think of right now which is methane and carbon monoxide. There are many others but that’s when testing and elimination comes in handy. Once a particular gas is narrowed down, finding the source should be easy. Certainly we could always work bottom-up as we’ve always done but that’s too hard since we don’t have any doctors who are willing to help without persuasion.
Can you show for the ones who are interested to see?

Can you show me through message?

Personally is hard to believe this, I'd like to see the pictures.
Send me a message if you're serious about your theory.
anyway a person with IBS suffers from excessive flatulence that contains some odorless gas like Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Carbon dioxide, Methane. but it is strange that how it spreads more than 30 meters from my body even in outdoor. Thanks for your efforts. God bless you.
google morgellons fibers. Some are far out, but those fibers are there, its what people touch their nose about, these things that get airborne and then stick to others. uv light seems to kill surface ones, and nose and head seem to be the high concentration areas. Lint roll your body like there is no tomorrow, go through the whole role till the rolling comes back clean. Any magnification, even a regular magnifying glass will show those and if you are very keen, you can see with naked eye. It looks like insignificant lint, tiny, but you cant get a clean roll off your head till you do many of those and by the next day, you have more, so roll daily, even twice x day. UV light in the nostrils kills surface ones. Lint rolling probably pulls dormant spores and oil on the skin you dont want there as food. Look at those lint rollings under a scope and see when there is no more. Has anyone run trials on these things and see what kills them? UV seems to, but a formal study is needed  
I do know about morgellons, I was a big conspiracy fan a 1,5 years ago but I stopped with that.

Why you didn't sent me the email like you said you would?
Where are the pictures?
pls send me your email address
BTW, the sores on the morgellons searches are wrong. i dont have sores, or may have one small one, but these things come out of hair follicles and nose, which means follicles in nose, but when I stuck my 200x probe scope as far as it could go insode my nose, I could still see some of these stuck on my membranes.

I was hopping it was just lint, but now way, we bleed these at an amazing rate. Its a sort of plague.

Ebay, probe scope 200x, $20 - $25.

If any moregellons people are reading, just go get a scope and see how its not just the sores that produce the fibers, that are not fibers, they are organic fungus and behave like a fungus.

I dont have sores, they come from the hair follicle pores. The "bites" people feel are this thing coming out and or hitting our little hairs. remember, thie little hairs we have, just like insects, these little hairs are extensions of nerves and those bites are real. Just sit there with the microscope and wait for the "bite" then go find it and you will. 100% and fast. I

The way I feel them coming out of my nose more is when I put alot of the hair glue I use. I have a perfect name for this if it ever gets sold as this. Better bugger. Its JOICO spiker water resistant styling glue.

I use this as if it was vaseline and cover the inside of my nostril. I do a wet look and go Gorgon Gecco look, meaning sealing my hed with this stiff and do eyebrwse. After a while you cant even notice and it does cut down on reaction because you are sealing the fibers and they get stuck. Luck at the dried out better bugger and that will be full full full of these mostly blue, a few red and very few brown fibers. I even apply a thin layer to my face. So now what happens, i start going nuts in my nose, as they are stuck and are moving and the tickle is torturous, to the point I have to blow nose or bub together, but then I have to put more gel inside. But if you follow the logic, it is a confirmation that these tickles get crazy with glue. So when you feel those, you now know they are not flying away and are stuck inside you, a good thing. No sores, so those google searches for Morgellons is what threw me off at first, when i said, "I dont have these sores", well you dont need those and the world at large is unaware of the spread of this and the things its responsible for. These attack nose first, as in "nose touch" then hit the throat and thats when you get the hack. Far away reaction is a person that has an immune system that detects this close and reacts negatively because their immune system knows the signature of this "pathogen" and   reacts either because it has gotten hit before by the fibers or even a vaccine that generated antibodies and then the body reacts. Either way, those things are there, so NOW EVERYONE FOCUS ON A SINGLE POINT, KILLING THIS, LETS JUST FOCUS AND NOT GO OFF ON ... HALF THE BATTLE IS KNOWING WHAT IT IS, WELL NOW WE KNOW. NOW TO KILL IT FROM WITHIN, SINCE WE ARE INFESTED.
Also, all that stuff about micro circuits and conspiracy on Morgellons searches, no way, discount the extremes, nothing far out like that, although this quacks like some genie getting out of some genetically engineered bottle.
Acts like slime mold, but looks like lint. Also, those pictures where there is allot of them, its not like that. Its the single ones that are the ones I see. Not the huge balls, the single strand, from tiny spot to long, but are about 1/10 the width of a hair and like the "fuss" that catches it and that is when you get the tickle, bite etc.

If others want to post pictures you take with the scope, i really want to see what others people skin under the scope looks like. We need people doing this, posting pictures.

If anyone wants to do this, I will post them. I will post my 1000 pictures as soon as someone else confirms. We can find some picture sharing site, but first I want confirmation from someone please.
i was watching a video about grounding

"Dr. Stephen Sinatra talks about Bioenergetics, Earthing and Grounding"

http://youtu.be/AQBe4xZQndE?t=8m30s

at minute 8:40 there was a woman making a comment then another woman start to cough

why people do that??????
Lol...thats not coughing ...I didn't hear anything. What I call PATM coughing is when 3 - 4 people around have a coughing fit and on top a triple & triple sneezing ... have you seen that ...as if you're going to choke to death..three guys around you doing that while everybody is looking to see what's happening.. they leave .. a new set of people come along.. same thing.. in the bus.. at the store. that's what I have to put up with everyday... that's what I call real evidence of patm related coughing.
People cough because sometimes they cough. That's not evidence. Unless you see them where they are and that she/he is coughing beside her and always beside her and coughs no where else.. and especially when she's talking then you can refer to it as a possibility...

The video don't even show who is speaking nor coughing from the crowd. Just a faint one moment cough. You cannot refer to that as patm related coz its just too ambiguous.
chick youtube taoism videos taoism the dark secret of life
i notice this behavior in many videos when someone in a group start to talk someone at least start to cough

how much people i make cough depend on my state at this time

two or three days every few months PATM totally disappear and i back totally normal person again the second day it back very bad

some day's i can control it a little and i affect little number of people

other days it's totally out of control and i affect big number of people
Why Is Yawning Contagious?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGIbUK4nw00
LookingForPATMfix sent me the pics, it has so many blue fibers near his skin. I really don't know what to say.

I wish I could use a microscope as well.

Does anyone here have one?
why cant you get one? They cost $20 on ebay. USB microscope can be connected to any PC.
I don't have a international card, ebay have some restrictions for shipping in my country but I'll try to look here.

Those 2 emails (the one embbed within the email) are yours too?

Any one tried CHIOS ENERGY HEALING...just did it to myself just now..and ive been yawning a lot after doing it.. Boy! those fungi or parasites in my body could have been depleting oxgen in my body..will be doing it everynow and then.probably yawning is a good sign? im now yawning as much as i can..
xuvlight yes
Well if that's what you observe then perhaps you should go back to society because you don't appear to have any problem. I think you are OK, maybe you’re just stress a little. You are good.
@Titanium_, yes I have used a real microscope. I also own one. I have done courses that demanded us to use very powerful microscopes. Actually you need some training on how to use them because many specimens at the micro-level are colorless. What LoookingForPATMfix is referring to at ebay are not real microscopes. They are meant for elementary young people and home users. It’s just a more powerful magnifying glass if you will for looking at bugs the size of cockroaches. A good microscope will probably cost from $3000 to $100000 depending on the power and capabilities. If you look at various prepared specimens you will find occasional fibres everywhere. They exist everywhere.

I have used microscopes (different kinds) for various purposes and in my studies. Scientists have studied Morgellons using very powerful microscopes, specialised scientific tools and other methods but came up with delusional disorder as an explanation. But whatever it is, it’s different from PATM. Check out Morgellons on Wikipedia. It was studied extensively for a couple of years. They have detail papers on the studies taken.

But scientists haven’t studied PATM, cos if they did I’d be the first volunteer and I’d be reading their detailed diagnosis right now. I am actually trying hard to approach a few right now. I’m at a University but approaching one who cares is not easy coz everyone is busy. The cost is another factor. If they do agree, someone has to fund it if it’s going to be intensive. So I’m carefully looking at my options coz one wrong move and I’d end up at the psychiatric ward.

The only convincing thing is evidence. Evidence is stronger than any theory from the best scientists. It the only thing that changes well-grounded theories in the past. Therefore, they’ll have to come and see me in the lecture hall or I’ll have to video tape what happens. Trust me fellas, it takes balls of steel to sit in the crowd with this condition… you patmers already know what happens. And honestly if this patm had waited till I completed high school, and first degree, I would have nailed this disease in the butt. Too bad it caught me in my last year of high school. Not necessary curing it but identifying what it is. Unfortunately, I’m doing a different career now but I was initially heading for a MBBS from high school, thanks to this PATM crap.

In fact I have a strong belief that PATM will probably be incurable once found. I also believe that our eating habits do contribute to its existence initially. Meaning the type of food we eat and also the amounts eaten. I also believe that gut flora imbalance is also closely related but anyways, let’s concentrate on finding people to do the testing.

I encourage you patmers to approach doctors too and do the same but you only need to tell the truth. Don’t speculate. Saying there’s odor is speculation coz the doctor has a nose too. Let them tell you if there’s odor or not.

The best method is to have evidence beforehand. Therefore put your camera somewhere safe pointing at a nearby crowded area. Next, creep up and sit in the middle of the crowd. Sit there as long as you can… well of course until you find yourself sitting alone…lol. If you have more guts, stop them from leaving and ask those that are having coughing, sneezing fits to tell you why they are coughing and sneezing wildly and whether they have headaches, sick feelings etc. With that to back up your story.. go see the Dr and just explain what you observe on others. Show them the video. Don’t add speculation because doctors are smart and will find your ignorance about real science sometimes as a telltale sign of mental disturbance and that’s the last thing you need.

I don’t guarantee that this will always work but I can tell you all right now there isn’t any other way. If this is the only way, then we need to keep knocking on the same door. Persuade at all cost. For myself, if I fail this one, I will approach another later. For those of you who think that someone will suddenly come up with a solution in their home kitchen… trusts me that won’t happen in our lifetime. Why? I have read many of the comments in this forum and the comparable analogy is like looking at kindergarten kids trying to understand a calculus book despite not being able to count from 1 to 5. It would be extremely hard if not impossible.

So we are at that stage currently. Don’t believe me? Go to University, take a few courses on physics, biochemistry and you’d laugh when you come back and read some of these comments. They are just out of this world.

That is why @worsethanaJob and others are trying to encourage the idea of approaching specialists because our medical understanding is too little to disentangle this problem. Doctors don’t listen? Well, there’s no other way but to keep on insisting. If he still doesn’t listen then talk to another one.

Good luck everyone.
what about some one make a youtube channel and call it for example "patmer diaries" and record his/her daily life around people
I see it, thanks. At least what you said put my mind at ease.
I wish I wasn't so desperate to believe most of things here, but 3 years having this thing is making me insane.

You were saying about how diet affects yours, what do you eat on a daily basis to lessen your "PATM"? Thanks.
type in google  ... Auras, Chakras & Energy Fields: Cleansing and Activating Your Energy Systems             read  it guys you'll get enlightenment.. probably wil get you to heal yoursef eventualy just knowing it..i know its a process of healing..we have alot of undoing to do.
only 3 years! you are new to PATM

that explain why you still don't believe it's something metaphysical

trust me there is a lot a bout PATM you didn't discover yet :)
Thanks for the excellent post. I have suffered this condition for nearly 40 years and absolutely agree that it is related to gut flora and fungus. Also believe that most of the people who react have other allergies as well and usually don't connect their allergic reaction to those of us with PATM. They believe there must be dust or pollen or something else causing their symptoms. Over the years, some have made the connection to me, but
most not. This is an extremely stressful and hard condition to live with, but over the years it has gotten easier, believe it or not. Wish everyone on here well.
For me 3 years was long enough to deteriorate my health, all I want is to be done and move on. I'm not living, just surviving.

@Girlaghast is this similar to Reiki? There's 2 places near my town that offer Reiki services. I'm too inexperient to try those healings myself but it looks good :)

@1coyote Wow 40 years? That's a lot. Is good to at least know not many people connect it to you. Thanks for the good wishes, we all need it.

struggles defeat us ...challenges defeat us!!!! strenghten your aura..be happy always... Wow metaphysical.........thats the best way to see this. i guess.
everytme you feel down ...make it a point to make yourself happy that will be our challenge..and it will enlarge our auras.. own our bodies energies not the culprits or parasites in our bodies.
again....STRUGGLES DEFEAT US>>>CHALLENGES FEED US.. feed your auras. we have made our auras contricted to small ones because of our struggles and negativities directed to our selves. and little did we know our selves get tired and cant take all of the downess inside...everything is alright... think that... will make your aura big. Bigger aura the more we will forget about patm and own and live up to our  individual space on earth
been some time since last present but Amway what has appeared more regularly  is people covering up noses, laying a finger under the nostril which pretty much confirms that an unpleasant odor is being eminated by me. some people more so than others, some don't even do it and rather display the other symptoms. I've had the good old' something smells like dog pooh' and' did someone step in dog crap' comment when around people for some time. this really unnerves me as this issue along with patm is an arduous process to find a cure. orasalts, flossing, tongue treatment, has little to no effect. getting tonsils removed seems a likely solution as you can perform the test to find out but at present when I awaken I heave a breath into my duvet and a fullon fecal smell presents itself.it was stated on here, a few years back that getting tonsils removed and eradicating the stones was a possible attempt. can anyone shed some light on this subject and if solved, was it successful. I have read up on solutions to this odor problem and as is the internet, many different potential remedies abound.
LookingForPatmFix may be right that there is a "soreless" Morgellons-type of pathogen i.e. some sort of fungus fiber without the classic Morgellons sores.  Just think about the HPV virus...it causes warts but the more stealthy versions of it do not cause warts...the more highly evolved HPV viruses do not cause warts but do cause cancer, because if they caused warts first people would "notice" the warts and thwart the cancer...so there may be a more highly evolved fungal fiber type of Morgellons that does not give the tell-tale Morgellons sores.

my current theory, even though it may be similar to a kindergartner trying to understand calculus (and I have taken engineering-level calculus at university) is that this is not a particle, but a wave...and not a particle moving in a wave either, but an actual wave...modern (western) medicine only understands disease as particles (stationary or that move as a vector), but this "thing" moves so fast and I have observations that it causes actual small jolts, and not necessarily electrical jolts, but like the small types of jolts that make a house creak, for instance

Metaphysics 101: Vibration & Frequency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BRjpGsWdRg
"because of our struggles and negativities directed to our selves"

i don't like the idea that its our mistake because its not

we are living in a very deceptive and corrupted societies that's why we suffer in first place

every one have something to sell to you and they have to convince you that you need this thing to be happy that you need a job or a college degree or a car

if you want to back to normal and find the truth ask you grand parents how they was living and if their life was better or the life we live today and they we tell you the truth

bottom line if you want to be happy you need to stay away from this societies and learn how to live self sufficient life

before i learn about self sufficient life i thought that life i just hell but then i discovered that life is really heaven and our societies is the hell they just deceive by religion or other ways and tell you this how life is

i respect "Krishnamurti" for what he said
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
Krishnamurti-Who-am-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICATOVPc4a8
i think we go to the jungle life becouse we can.t live social life ....
Look (punk) kid, I dont care what you think, and you are 18 and ignorant. Please dont comment on my posts, they are not for you, and I have various private connections now I am showing many pics to, so go back to your books and then when you come out with your degree and realize you know NADA, then you will remember one big lesson. You dont attack an idea, unless yoy have deeply understood it. Your comments about thge cost of microscopes remind me of when I was a child and would bet millions of dollars vs other kids. So, before you thrash a theory mr bookboy do the actual test and publish pictures. I have 2000 pictures, and an engineer of 30 years, have had hundreds of employees and let me tell you, guys like you that think they know stuff because it was in abook, I dont even move to the next level of interview.

You want to doubt a theory, show me evidence, and I dont mean your ignorant comments about microscopes.
I’m very busy but I’ll answer your concern anyways for now.

I can predict that you are an old fool and probably dropped out of high school very early and also very little experience in life by just studying your writing.

BTW, my reply was not for you, it was for @Titanium. Scientists and scholars use microscopes. You don’t have a theory (if you were a real engineer youd know the difference) but only an unverifiable wild hypothesis about a toy microscope just slightly powerful than a magnifying glass.

Regarding evidence, you don’t have evidence. To think that you can see infectious fibres with a 200X toy microscope but I can’t see anything of that description with a 3000X microscope, on top of all that scientists can’t with an electron microscope, is ridiculous. To wildly claim a connection to patm is even worse. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have studied Morgellons with tools you’ve never used or understood in your miserable existence and have never seen any infections fibers, bacteria or viral cause of Morgellons.

This meant for them that the disease is a mental issue so they called it delusional parasitosis, meaning you’re regard by them as mentally ill and needs help. Now if you have still got your own microscope that seems to see these invisible fibers that create sores etc then you should write them. Write CDC. Don’t send them photos because that can be easily done with almost any graphic tools like photoshop and would end up in their trash just like UFO pictures which often circulate the internet. That’s why most courts don’t accept pictures anymore as solid evidence; you should have known that from experience already.

But regardless of all that you should know by now that Morgellons is not PATM. It has no relation at all to patm otherwise the majority of patmers in this forum would have experienced what you are going through. Enough of that as I don’t want to be wasting my time conversing with idiots.

@WorseThanJob – can you give me an email that I can contact you? I have something to discuss. Thanks.

Have a good day everyone!
About the covering up their nose part. You’re right! It appears that way. Surprisingly, ask them and you’d surprised by what they tell you.

However, if you have BB then that’s a different problem. Just take care of your oral hygiene… clean the tongue and hydrate the mouth by sips of water every now and then and you should be OK. There’s a way to tell if you have BB or not… look it up, someone explained this already.

But it wouldn’t make a difference if you had clean breath or not. They’d still do what you observed.

I have asked so many people why they do that even my own family members and close friends and surprisingly they’d give you a differently reply from your expectation. I let you find that out yourself coz I’d ruin the fun.

I mean your own loved ones will tell you when your breath is bad wouldnt they? And everything else but would they lie to you about why they hold their noses like that? No, they wouldn’t do that. What they tell you is the truth about what they really feel.

I encourage everyone that when you see anybody doing that, please ask them… and if you have more nerves, also tell them of how important it is for you and your problem to be solved and that you can’t seek help from doctors if you don’t have evidence. It’s good for your own personality build up. Be strong. You’d be surprised what people would do to help you.

Today I was with my pals at the Lab and they coughed badly and hold their noses and I’d just stand up and said to them “Guys I’m going to move to the corner to give you guys  some air” and they’d laugh and said that I’m weird for believing such things. I have explained to them numerous times that their allergic reaction and breathlessness is caused by me but they refuse to believe it. They say they hold their noses to overcome the irritating feeling because it helps them to avoid a sudden sneeze. More like when you feel your nose irritated when slicing onions.

Some of them just say that they notice that I’m hot all the time and feel breathless and stuffy and can’t breathe properly when they are near me. Some often complain about feeling drowsy and lack of concentration and a slight feeling of tiredness/sluggishness around me but refused to link it to me but rather the lack of air conditioning…lol. If its too cold, they’d blame it on the heater.. so funny. Telling them that its me that is causing their reaction just makes them laugh and get entertained. They just can’t associate their coughing and sneezing with me. If I ask them why they move away, they just say they wanted more space to overcome their regular wild sneezing and coughing.

Some have very bad headaches but have not build the association with being at close proximity to me so just say it has nothing to do with me.

Funny thing, I believe they will build the association of their allergic symptoms with me over time. My previous girlfriend took 6 months to build a close link between her continuing allergic reaction/nausea feelings with me. I’m happy she’s having a wonderful life now. I’d often write to her and she’d say she sometimes doubt that it has anything to do with me even though it has disappeared long after we parted. She has a new boyfriend now and her reaction disappeared.

I encourage everyone to ask your victims, including families and close friends about how they really feel. Don’t be afraid. They’ll understand coz you don’t have BB. Well if you do have BB; take care of that first before doing so.. go back and read how to overcome & test for BB.

A lady once asked me years ago about why I’m allergic to her perfume. I told her straight away yes I was. It gave me headaches and I sneezed most of the time. She got rid of her perfume. Simple as that.

In the same manner you should too. Don’t be ashamed of yourself. It’s not a problem to ask, most of you have odourless patm and shouldn’t be ashamed. How do I know this? Coz your doctor told you that already and has a better nose than any of them out there. That’s why your doctor insisted you see a psychologist because they don’t smell anything, if they did, PATM would have been classified among body odor diseases such as TMAU by now.

TMAU didn’t need any convincing for doctors to understand. They just understood it by the foul odor and didn’t require their patients to explain so dived down into looking for the course straight away. Our problem is different, Dr don’t smell anything so correlating victims allergic reaction with us is initially hard to verify unless they have our eyeballs for a week. Or if someone sits with a camera at your back while you’re in a movie theatre. Maybe have hidden camera on your hat and record your experience daily..lol.

That’s why I’m pushing for a scientific research because I’d be the first volunteer. I want to be the first because I want to stick to facts otherwise we’d end up like Morgellons. We’d probably only have a single chance if any and if we screw that one up the medical community will turn their back on us then we would be doomed of ever finding a cure.

Have tons of assignments to finish so have a nice day everybody and be courageous!

"most of you have odourless patm"

many people here say the same thing what is your proof?
Hi, just about my patm. I think i get, this disease from my habit. I like drink that contain ice. Either, i had cold or not. I still drink ice, since my country is hot, malaysia. And my nose runny and sometime clog every week,i still drink ice. And bacteria become more and more in my nose or maybe thay are mutation. So my body can handle it, but others cannot. Anyone,  have same experience like me.
A lot time since I have written here...

well, hello to the new users.. now i have seen some points:

1. Our patm is odurless most of the time.. But not always.. Where you eat red meat or stuff like that.. I have seen my neghibours complainig of bad odour.. Our PATM is like an advancement of TMAU.

2. PATM increases when we are under pressure.. While travelling, I listen to ipod and that just reduces the PATM reactions.

3. PATM reaction happen through mobile phones as well. I feel sad for those people who i call and talk.

Honestly guys, i feel alone most of the times.. it would be really nice to hae a chat with u guys through skype or something.. would help me feel less lonely.. Hope to talk to you guys soon!
me too..i feel that drinking cold water has some effect to my patm..aside from additional reaction ..i get itchy skin as well after drinking cold water and some allergic lession appear then will disappear after an hour or 2...anyone who also get the itches when taking cold water
You have interesting points but please let me just comment on some of them. To have proof about your neighbours bad Odour, you have to go to them. If they can smell you from 50 meters away, they’d be falling to the ground when you’re 5 meters close. Second, argument is, your doctor should also smell what your neighbours complained about. Doctors wouldn’t think for second that you really stink if you really were. They’d tell you before you open your mouth.

The best method is ask people, don’t wait for the next 20 years coz you’ll eventually have to ask. We can’t know PATM if we don’t know at least the basics. We need to know exactly what our victims feel. I think I do but each one needs to find proof  for himself. Don’t speculate by what they think. You’ll end up doing that for the rest of your life. Trust me, you’d be surprised by their answers. Ask someone you trust to ask them.

When you’re listening to ipod or sleep, you don’t hear people coughing.. . that’s why you think it has decreased. Don’t believe me? Try what I’ve done. Listen to your ipod but turn on a recorder. After one hour, listen to the recording. Nothing has really changed, you just didn’t hear them coughing. The same goes for when you’re sleeping. People cough less when they’re asleep and if they do you won’t hear coz you’re dead asleep.

PATM through mobile. Same thing… test it. As @worsethanJob puts it, grab a phone book and call 10 people you don’t know. None of them will cough. The people that you’ve met often get sick for several days. They can cough for a few days. They cough on the phone not because of you but inhalling your PATM gas yesterday or the day before. All asphyxiation gas are similar, its effect can last for a while. That’s why you need to call someone you haven’t met before. You’d see that PATM mobile hypothesis is not true and will not hold in such experimentation.

Lonely? Yes, I understand how you feel. We all are. I predict it’s going to last some us our entire life time. Why? PATM is just a really hard problem to decipher. Second, it’s an embarrassing disease to ask for help. Third, the isolation that it has caused us contributes to its difficulty because we ain’t getting smarter. Knowledge is really a social skill. It’s taught from one person to other. Our social isolation just makes things harder for us to understand.

Are you still school? I’m still at Uni… not easy but still struggling on.
One more thing about this mobile theory. I want to state clearly in the hope that no one will be confused by this ever again. I think people watch too many movies but it’s impossible for patm to go through mobile phones or any electrical devices. The mobile transmits signal on a specified frequency and its microphone only interprets sounds in a limited range of course. I know that very few here took physics so that’s why I’m explaining it. Microphones only interpret sounds. It interprets the audible single into electrical signals before radiating it away. It doesn’t take any atoms or molecules of any kind and send it to the other side either. I hope this confusion will be solved coz it’s a bit funny when someone post it. I don’t blame anyone, that’s what happens when we are isolated; we fall short of many elementary ideas.
I just passed out of college last year.. Listen, you dont know how much difficult it is to land a job with this PATM..

In college it is fine, you wont have much difficulties.. no one is forcing you to do anyhting .. it is your responsibility to study and pass... even if you have no friends, its not an issue..

But when it comes to a working environment, it is completely different.. If you go tell your fellow employees that you have patm and you are making them sick, they would go and tell the manager and you would be removed from work..  You cannot sit quietly at the back during work.. YOu have to interact with customers and other eomployees.. and when everyone you meet get sick everyday you see them, you start to panic making your patm much worser.. eventually you would leave that job.. Trust me.. I left my last job coz of it.. Because of me my co-workers ended up getting sinus problems.. Continuous coughing and cold..

So, All i am telling you is to enjoy your college life as much as possbile, coz once you pass out, there wont be this much freedom and you would be picked on by everyone you work with.. be ready for that.
yes offcourse  you are right job is very diffucult for us i have job now but very diffucult  every time kiling my mind all people are sick all staff don.t like me i don.t know what time they kick out from job  than where i go  how long we live inside of house where we go and live our life
Hi sadboyindia, sorry to hear what you’re going through. The good thing is I’ve worked before. I’m on scholarship right now so once I’m done with Uni I go back to the same employer. It’s not that bad for me though. I tell my friends at work about my problem. They understand but they can’t help me.
The Uni I go to is one of the best in the World It’s not easy here; however, I try to do my best. For me I find work easier to deal with than here but that’s how life goes.
Good luck on finding a good job. Hope everything goes well for you. Take care.
If you’re still around then give me a buzz. I need to ask you something.
Worst time of the yr. Flu season. Mom super sick right now. Make you wanna just take a bag of clothes and just live on the street just to keep her from my presence. Frustrated. These famous symptoms we always talk about just lessens, never fully go away....at least in my case
Hi dfoe43. Some lady on this forum frustrated me so I took a background seat. But I read all the posts. Its surprising how people on the forum, after all these years of futile trial and error, still stick to the idea that one day they will solve the patm mystery using the same methods that have failed them over the years. Its like chasing the wind. What if the patm problem lies deep inside the nucleus of our somatic cells? On one or several chromosomes? None of all that is being done can solve it if that is the case. Thats why a scientific research is necessary. @dfoe43 the best way for now is to send me a private message in my inbox on the patm group on facebook. Iv bn trying to get a google email address we can use for communicating but my server is not working well. My account on fb goes by the name of John Page.
Hi guys sorry for my lack of messages, I've not had the internet for ages.

Do people think it's a good idea to travel with this? It changes from place to place... South Korea is voted the unhappiest country in the world, and South Koreans react before they've even seen you from a long way off... even a Korean TV show is full of reactions. Whereas in happier countries like Indonesia amongst locals, it's like the reactions take a holiday.

Someone says they've had this for 40 years and thinks it's connected to the gut?

I've noticed the situational nature yesterday - in the long buffet queue in the center of a room (so everyone was a little self consious) the reactions were awful.. But by the bar after, they'd stopped. My stress levels hadn't changed.. I put it down to the excitable energy in the queue because everyone felt they were being observed. Like excitable energy is the trigger.

Hope everyone is doing better! I'm going to write to two people I have in mind who would probably research this.. just think about who and what to target?

Worsethanjob, noted.. will see you on there

there are many john page... which one are you?
He's on the PATM facebook group..
Hey @WorsethanJob, it’s been a while since I have seen you posting. I can understand how you feel but that’s how it goes cos this forum is composed of a variety of people from different backgrounds.  By the way, do you have an email address? I want to talk to you on a number of issues. Your ideas are in line with mine. I’m trying to contact some researchers here at Uni but I don’t want to make a mistake because it’s a sensitive issue. Like you have just experienced, one of the problems of posting in this forum is when you get enraged confrontation from some folks whose greatest academic achievement is kindergarten… therefore trying to meet ends is extremely hard. Better to just discuss general matters within the forum.
@Eva, thanks for the post.. Great idea about contacting people to do research. I know it’s not easy but I encourage that move without any doubts. Good on ya!
You are right about that idea; many people here still think that we can tackle this on our own after all these years..2006??… as if somebody will accidently stumble upon a cure in the kitchen or explain it after reading a chemistry text book. You pointed that out clearly @WorsethanJob. And frankly what we seen is a sign of inexperience and academic immaturity. Many people here are within 2-15 years of patm. Once they go beyond that limit they’d see how those in their 40th patm anniversary see things… no one here will magically come up with a cure! Also many don’t understand the biological complexity that a disease like ours can be almost impossible, at least within the context of ones lifetime, to cure with just elementary understanding. I mean if you’re a degree holder of Biology etc. and still can’t understand PATM then how can high school graduates with elementary math and English begin to understand this weird disease. You’re right; we only have one door open to us… that’s medical research by specialists. That’s where everybody should direct their attention and effort. If not, then enjoy a life of patm because that’s the only life that you will have. Mixing flour and sugar in the kitchen will not work.
If you search for: PATM Community, on facebook, the John Page you will see there is me.
Thanks.. I'm exactly like you though, worried exactly how to phrase it to him, because like you say it's a sensitive issue. That's why I've chosen a researcher who talks about loud unnecessary coughing in public.
so how frustating...........rEALLY.tHANKS
I am same as many patmers on here, I've been suffering for at least 6 yrs, tried countless possibilities and thousands of hours of research to try and solve this, yet to no avail. I will always try to get rid of this, no matter what. I know how tough this condition can be.
But what I want to know from people on here is, has anyone got injured on the right hand side of their head/brain or any part of the brain/head in the past? Before patm started?
I will elaborate further once I get few answers back.
with Gods help..i havent had any injurndy or whatsoever to the right hand side of the brain..but im LEFT HANDED person...my left hand has more strenght compared to right ha eversince... if that helps..
No injury on the head.
Partly a visual spatial learner i think, (Visual thinking) if that matters.
Not left handed though, my father is.

i'm interested in what you are thinking.
What you should do is quit bullshiting around and asking silly *** question. PATM is not a psychological problem, end of story. You don’t have patm so bugger off. Wait till you meet one and take him to your house and stop making assumption from miles away. Everyone just ignore him cos he’s using several account names to keep rephrasing the same question.
If want to do research, you get to meet the patient first. Assumption is not a good research technique.... many have been fooled by it before and so will you. This problem will obviously take a long time to diagnose. And it’s not because the problem is hard but because what it takes to initially understand it is a little obscure. You can’t understand if you don’t have patm, so asking such questions does tell us who you are. Your question stands out like someone trying to hide in the middle of open space but still thinks he’s hidden. Head injury only accounts to mental disturbance.

Whoever you are, I have a challenge for you. Get to meet one first before you make any further assumption. If I’ll ever meet you, I can assure you that all your previous indisputable beliefs about patm will change… because no matter how good a hypothesis is, it will always disintegrate in face of real evidence.. unless of course if you’re one of those cardinals that condemned Galileo and even refused to look through the telescope because they believed the devil must have distorted the scope view in support of science…lol.

That reminds me of jokes about some religious extremists claiming that God put dinosaur fossils below the ground for the purpose of fooling scientists about the date of the earth….hahaha.

But I can understand, I myself have had similar experiences about things I’ve held as real as ever based on personal assumption until someone gave me real experimental evidence to prove differently. It was only then I let go. The problem here, we are the ones with proof; the medical community dismiss the problem based on assumption. The problem is “we make people allergic.” The rest is of course further assumption by us which maybe true or not. But we are damn sure about people being allergic. Most people aren’t even sure what’s the course of their allergies but evidence shows beyond reasonable doubts (150%) that we are the course… AND that can be proven anytime, anywhere!
By the way, there was someone in particular I shared my problem with. Funny thing she refused to believe me. She would often get very bad allergies and couldn’t understand why. Luckly we didn’t live together otherwise she would have maybe died from her sickness. She would get sick everytime we got together but still wouldn’t believe me. It took several months for her to start correlating the pieces. She finally admitted she noticed that her allergic reaction only happens when we are together and that her weird sickness/nausea/drowsy feelings follows afterwards. We separated because I really wanted her to have a good life. It was hard and even now she doesn’t know why I gave up on her.

I’m glad she’s met someone who doesn’t give her the allergic reaction. I’m glad I had the guts to give her up for her own good. At least I have something good to feel about. The sad part is, she’s not only one I have given up for the same purpose. I can’t stand them getting sick so bad and vomit during the night.. it’s just devastating on my conscience. The hardest part for me to bear is when they get up at night because they’re so sick, then go vomit and stumbled back and cuddle my arms because they love me so much not knowing that I’m the source of their sickness. That destroys me inside out. I’d rather give them up to have a happy life.

It’s sad because sometimes it reminds me of my dog, it often gets hungry coz I forget to feed it and even sometimes I kick it, it would run off crying but at the end, it will return and lay down beside my feet.

Well, I can hardly endure that with pets but not with humans. I can’t stand seeing another person suffer because of me while I enjoy the pleasure of her company. That’s unbearable for me even though the other person may not be aware of it, it’s still my responsibility to look out for their wellbeing regardless. Its better for me to live alone… at least only one person is suffering.
what is your proof this is medical condition?
Wow. Dfoe43 you are the silliest **** ever. You have made so many stupid assumptions that a ******* like you will never be any benefit to people suffering from patm or to yourself. So go **** yourself. I am not suggesting it is a psychological problem, and I myself hate it when people I have shared this problem with ,suggest that it is a psychological problem.
‘I don’t have patm’. I wish!!! I have suffered like everyone else, so **** you again.. This is my first account on medhelp and just joined yesterday but have been reading the forum for almost a year and have read every single comment from the beginning to now. I do have patm, so all your ******** assumptions are weak.
‘Head injury only accounts to mental disturbance’ = you truly are stupid.
Meet me if you want to big man, I live in London, U.K.
I had a slight head injury in 2007, I think my patm started around 2008/2009. I went to visit an energy healer who cleanses auras etc. (Let me reiterate, I have tried many many avenues to try and help overcome this problem from scientific/medical things and now also trying energy healing, I am desperate to get rid of this patm(as I would guess everyone else is on here, so will try anything, no harm in trying.) She said the aura around where I got injured was grey, everywhere else was of normal colour. Having explained my patm problem to her, she said she understood me straight away. I said I have told many people in the medical field and normal people and no one understands or believes me. She said one of my nerves had got damaged and this is the reason why people are coughing. (Whether I believe her or not, I will go on with her, its refreshing to hear someone who does not have patm , say that they do understand). She said she will try to heal my aura and in turn this will help the physical body repair itself. I met this healer in a different country, now that I am back in London, she said she will do long distance healing from her country. I know this is not exact science or at least understood by doctors but I am taking a shot in the dark, to see if it helps. This is the reason why I was asking if anyone else has had any type of injury to their head, I wanted to see if anybody else could possibly have a damaged nerve.
@StayStrongForever, yes you’re taking a long shot. What you don’t know is that the brain and and all the nerves is one organ system and it’s called the nervous system. Any damage to it will cause overall malfunction. So the inference would suggest that your patm is caused by nervous system injury cos any form of wound to the Nervous System causes mental malfunction.

So if you believe that your Nervous System is malfunctioning then yeah, you’re suggesting that your patm is caused by mental disorder. I think you don’t appear to understand what you’re trying to explain. Your nervous system is what you do your thinking with. Any damage to it is a disorder. That’s what disorder means… the seizure to function as it used to be when it was normal.
You seriously take things out on your dog?

Can't everyone have their say? Because otherwise we have to trust just YOUR assumptions that it's not one thing or another... exactly what you're telling us not to do.

Had a brain tumor removed 20 years ago so I do find it very unlikely that this could be a precursor, that's only based on your assumption, although I do frequently walk into objects and smack my head on cupboards as a result of lack of depth perception caused by the brain meddling, although not crawling as an infant (as i went from bum to feet) plays an integral part in human's development of depth perception and a host of other problems.. As for taking a shot in the dark, i'd be interested to know the results. I would perhaps term it as grasping at straws (positive) which, having been on this forum for years, have encountered dozens and dozens of alternate route people are taking. Not to discourage this route you taking but have you not considered this energy guru as wanting your $$$$. However, I DO believe the route you're taking is a viable attempt, to a degree.
@eva25, I’m not telling anyone to do something. It’s an opinion, just like anyone’s opinion.
Here’s is why I think that way. If we do accept its mental then doctors have said it already. The question is, isn’t that the contrasting purpose of this forum cos otherwise we wouldn’t need it. Why discuss, the doctors have said it all… it’s mental so we should get over it. Therefore the forum on patm should be closed.

That’s why I’m against that opinion.

About the dog, it not as bad as you think. Cultures do dictate how we see things in most cases. In my culture dogs never step into the house and so forth, but travelling a lot to other countries can change ones perspective dramatically. My dog is my guard and my friend. I try to give it more respect now.
Incidentally, how’s the O.P? Is it still working? How often do you take them? Are you still patm-free?
The healer said, only pay her/make a donation if/once I get better. So I was happy with that remark. Also I know for a fact that she has benefited other sufferers of different problems yet at the same time others who have gone to her felt no difference after. So I'm just giving a go. If I do get better because of this, I will let people know here in the future.
Here is a sad story. I managed to get a hold of one Professor last week. I didn’t mention this website because I know how they’d interpret the weird posts immediately. Unfortunately, after writing him, he didn’t reply but went browsing on the internet and stumbled upon this website and Wikipedia.
He wrote back affirming that based on his findings patm is truly a mental disorder and among the sites he listed was this. He must have read a few posts and just concluded straight away that we are nuts. This is very sad for me but I’m not discouraged cos I’ll try and find another.
You can never really tell because this is so taboo, do they think we're nuts or is it easier to say than something very radical?

On a scale of 1- 100 as to what's taboo to talk about, this reaches 100.
I'm not into arguing what it is or isn't, because I agree with you, we know this happens (we're NOT crazy), we really don't know what it is and we need outside help...

Has anyone else noticed when they try to record this, the reactions go away?
Both me and my boyfriend have observed this separately

@ staystrongforever

I can relate, energy healing worked with me too... as the energy was grey around you, doesn't that mean that part of you is giving off small vibrations? What else did she say?
Viewing 6601-6768 comments: