People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 8401-8574 comments:
I think mine to can pass trhu glass windows and thick walls..like its laser
Thanks grateful, you too.

No , no probiotics, I take those yakult drinks with calcium, magnesium, iron, super C and super B

Guys potentially this could be a big thing for us!
A media person has contacted me. Go to the Facebook page called 'patm community'   his name is Daniel he's in the comments section, wants to do a documentary about PATM.. :D
Our prayers are answered. Should we contact him? Who would be interested?
It does it's telepathy , morse code.. we couldn't understand it if we tried.
I came across this article when I was researching effects ammonia smell have on people.  it starts:  "A year ago two dozen emergency room staff were mysteriously felled by fumes emanating from a dying young woman. Investigations turned up nothing--until a team of chemists from a nuclear weapons lab got involved."

Here is the link to the article:  http://discovermagazine.com/1995/apr/analysisofatoxic493

The reason I'm posting this is not because I think we have what this unfortunate woman had (she had possibly a rare recombination of sulfur gas from additional oxygen molecules) but to point out that what we need is "team of chemists" similar to the ones in the article, using advanced techniques such as the one mentioned in the article, gas chromatograph-mass spectrometery.  

If one of us in the S.F. Bay Area could get the Livermore Lab Scientists interested...
Went to see an ENTS yesterday, doctor confirmed I have a deviated septum and enlargened turbinates, will have a surgery done in a few months.

No we are a few confirmed cases here on this forum that has the same issues and the two persons that have had surgery done has got rid of the PATM. Might be worth a shot to go see that ENTS.
I just looked up Yakult drink & basically it's a probiotic dairy product made by fermenting a mixture of skimmed milk! So how many bottles do you drink a day? Does it not make it worse because it's dairy? & would you say you're PATM free meaning you can actually live a normal life without people reacting to you?
I drink one bottle a day! They're really yum so u should get some...

This is what PATM is... we change people's DNA... literally. We put extra information into people's DNA.

Most of us are deep thinkers right? We're probably creative and full of light... It's Morse code and people can pick up on it.
Our life is not meant to be easy as we incarnated here, full of light and completely different to others. Our function is to radiate information and creativity, iin a world that's meant to be dark
There's nothing wrong with us our DNA is just recoding others', whenever we deep think or mull over life, or make sense of life.. this ability travels through walls and stuff.

Our life is meant to be difficult, we're rewiring peope literally. That's what we incarnated here to do

Life is never gonna be easy and imo we have a mission for the Creator who wants the world to be full of creativity and information again..
We're light workers or Earth Angels..
It's like we incarnated here on a suicide mission lol..

People run this world based on a lack of knowledge... humans were created not to know, . We have this knowledge, we're sent here to spread what we have in our DNA. Life is difficult for us and there's mostly nothing we can do.

Pretty much been sent this information. My confusion is over. Don't know whether I'm happier.
I just control it by controlling thoughts and diet, but always have the people coming into my space issue
After struggling with this forever and lurking...I actually had a break through today: obviously if you work in corporate America this is the **** that nightmares are made of ...HAS SLAUGHTERED my career-- MBA, doctoral classes in tow...but anyway the guy that sits behind me makes comments all day when I even breathe through my nose, I know it permeates the room all the throat clearing sneezing coughing etc.. even overheard them taking about me..Well today I rinsed my rinsed with very warm coffee in my cube...I know it sounds gross but it quieted the bacteria and I hardly heard any reactions ..I know it is gross but technically its your boogers so why not! anyway It made my nose just all around feel better... a post just trying to help my fellow cubbies..Came home on lunch break to tell yall  this...gotta run but I am very down to earth and easy to talk to so feel free to email me may take some time , but I will get back to you!
That DNA talk you got goin on there gave me the chills....I can see that as a high possibility...
That was very, very deep of you to say... :)
I've thought about it that way but I didn't wanna post it...
I can confirm that the deeper you think the more powerful effect that wave of energy has on other people.
So it is true, you must train your brain to think positive everyday on top of dieting.
Can you explain in layman terms what it is that you did?
Did he put coffee up his nose?
Similar to a netty pot ... really want to try a netty pot eeach morning to help with clear breathing.. it's supposed to be amazing for depression and all other names of things is correct breathing
Hot coffe snorted thru ur nostrils......is that what you did
Glad you said that! It resonates right? Exactly... before I got that message about the DNA information we give out, I kept noticing clear link from neighbors behind walls, whenever I thought creatively, did transcendental meditation. or deeply. It's a bit damning as it means we're like walking volcanos erupting changes, but completely resonates with my soul and all my experiences.
My friend also mentioned the deep thinking thing before I got the message

The only thing we can do is be conscious of our deep thinking, controlling the reactions yeah..

I feel there's nothing wrong with us apart from this ..

Whenever we're excited about a new aspect of knowledge you'll get a reaction. It's not in other people's DNA yet, the information that's deep within us.
Try it ... surge up emotions about something new, deep and creative lol

All about controlling our thoughts and excitement in public..
Hello everybody, I'm Sara! It's kinda a relief to know that there are so many people suffering from this weird desease. I'm from Brazil, and here I didn't find anybody or any research about it. I know a bit of English so I had the idea to make a research in the English language, and here I am. I really understand the pain of all of you guys. I suffer from this for about 3 years. I don't even know how this started. But it came after, or maybe during a depression phase. To be honest i'm still depressed. I know this is not only a sensation, the reactions really happen. No matter how far the other people are from me, no matter if there are glasses or not between us. I feel it's not about some kind of virus or bad smell. It's about what people see in us. I don't know if i am too ugly. I know i'm not beautiful, but there are so many ugly people that doesn't have this problem. I really don't understand why with me... As i said i don't smell bad, but if any person look at me, they feel the alergy (allergy) symptoms.  Is there anybody else that also feel it has something to do with our image? If you guys have some advice please tell me!!  Thanks!
Mention of PATM on a Finnish science forum but cant post link here

"I just received information from Trimethylaminuria (TMAU) Foundation by mail a couple of days ago. According to them, there are large numbers people with TMAU-like symptoms but a negative for TMAU test result. There are some of their stories in Jan/Feb issue of Foundation's news rewsletter. The stories mentions other people reactions such as coughs, sneese etc. The newsletter also metions that there is another sister disorder called Dimethylglycinuria (DMGu), testing only available in UK and the Netherlands at this time. They are working to bring it in the US. (They hope sometimes this year.) Another information, for TMAU, fishy smelling is only about 15% of reported cases."
I am so happy to hear that!
I know I've always strongly felt there is absolutely nothing wrong with us apart from we all seemed a bit 'angelic' and deep thinkers. The facebook profiles of people i know with this, we all kinda look the same.

Im a bit happy about it... we're not cursed we're fighters and huge light workers with a really important mission, put here to change dark times.
If my message is correct, then we're all made to be a gift of light to the planet. Light means creativity and information. That's why we're born, apparently, to be these information bombs erupting where everyone else only has the DNA necessary to survive... we have a bit more than that, we have deep knowledge, creativity and love and we're giving it out every time we're around others.its something they don't have yet, it hasnt been activated in them..

Good news, it's currently being activated.. times are about to get better for us you just have to believe it

Light is coming in from God as we speak to our planet, through the information grid, that prevents humans from knowing too much and is designed by the people who control us. It's by lack of information that they control us, that's why we're born here (to get around the grid blocking the information coming through). We are major players, trust me.

We're meant to have a hard life lol...
* so everyone else is currently being activated to carry more light and information in their DNA too.

Humans are about to change and I'm sure we're supposed to be the start of that change.. like major players, we're shining the truth at people. In fact we can pretty much get anything we want we're pretty gifted and lucky.

like/thumbs up for last 2 comments! :)
Thanks for this..lli really hope there would be futher study on this weird condition we have
Guys theres this website were u can post petitiom for specific professionals ..u would choose..type in key words from nguviolets post...dimethylglycenuria  other people allergic..its change.org.......etc... Its cool..we can add up more petitions to it..the more the strongr the petions for doctors
Wow, there are almost 8K posts in this thread -- this is a really active group!  I realize that many of you have been here for awhile, so you're probably able to catch up on new posts pretty easily, but I wonder about new members who are just starting to experience symptoms, or have been searching the 'Net for years, looking for others with the same symptoms. This thread seems to take forever to load, at least for me. :(

It might be a little difficult for the newer members to find their way around, and I worry about their getting discouraged and leaving without taking part in the discussion.  For those of you who have been here holding down the fort, what do you think of starting new threads when you're posting about different issues (e.g., biofilms, detox, government studies, etc.)?  Nothing regimented, but maybe a little easier to follow.

Claire
I kindly disagree with some comments made above, for example the ones with that we change the DNA in other people. I respect your opinion, but I would at least present another way of looking at our problem.

I'm going to make some statements which together I think forms a basis of what is wrong with us.

1. Most of us see some reactions at in other people now and then, but mostly when we’re eating or the following hours when we are digesting food. This leads to think that there is a good chance the problem lies with the environment in the gut and/or the digestion of food.

2. An increasing number of us have been diagnosed with enlargened turbinates and/or a deviated septum.  The major cause for chronic enlargened turbinates are a chronic infection in the turbinates. Together, these two symptoms shrinks the air passage makes it more difficult to breath through the nose, but as we’re still breathing through the nose, we’re taking shorter breaths leading to a lesser oxygen uptake by the body. I also get a hoarse voice when I’m talking, which the doctor says is most likely caused by the bacteria from the turbinates that trickles down the throat. The bacteria from the turbinate infection are also being transported to the gut when we swallow.

3. The reactions people experience is very similar to that when exposed to gases like ammonium. Irritated eyes, runny noses, coughing, throat clearing and tingling skin are all known symptoms when exposed to ammonium.  Ammonium also creates brain fog, cause concentration problems and similar cognitive problems.

4. Ammonium and similar gases are created in the stomach when food is digested, especially under anaerobic conditions, and anaerobic conditions are common when there is an infection in the stomach and when there is a low oxygen count in the body e.g. caused by a chronic breathing problem.

5. When the body has a problem digesting food, the partly undigested food will further create an anerobic environment, create more ammonium, which in turn creates a perfect place for bad bacteria to thrive in, which enhances the bad cycle and releases more ammonium.

Now the things that people in the forum have seen have helped lessen the reactions are

Oxygen pills – increases the oxygen in the stomach (creates an aerobic environment) and also has a laxative effect which removes partly digested food – means that a source for creating more ammonium is being removed.

Hydrogen peroxide – increases oxygen in the stomach, neutralize ammonia. Breaking the bad anaerobic circle. It also kills bacteria. It also neutralize stomach acid – however that also means it will reduce digestion, leaving more food undigested, meaning it will only have a temporary positive effect as the undigested food will create ammonium.

Taking a good probiotic – helping the good bacteria win over the bad ones.

Eating well - creates a less acid environment in the stomach. Acid in the stomach together with certain bacteria produces ammonium.

On the other hand stress and anxiety – creates epinephrine which creates more stomach acid, which, like above, a more acidic environment together with bad bacteria creates ammonia in anaerobic environments.

Sure, there are still many things that aren't explained above, but in my opinion the things I've listed above makes somewhat good sense, and I believe that in order to get well we need to remove the infection and to increase the oxygen intake.
chick you tube  misophonia traning
http://www.petition2congress.com/5711/urge-cdc-to-take-action-against-surging-unexplained-disease/view/
Thanks for that great summary for those of us who have the PATM subtype that is rooted in physiological (not psychological) causes. The ammonia connection is clear, as I have said many times before on this board...I have a confirmed high ammonia blood lab test and also have been confirmed with TMAU, which is a rare metabolic disorder (mine is secondary type,which is aquired by bacterial infection).  The involuntary odor emitted with TMAU is highly alkaline and guess what, so is ammonia.  So is oven cleaner, which is what I compare the PATM reactions to (if you've ever been in a room with oven cleaner you will know exactly what I mean).  

You're right too about the oxygen connection...not sure if the extra oxygen helps kill the PATM/TMAU pathogens or if it chemically changes the structure of the noxious compound to something less noxious (can an extra oxygen molecule do that?)  I have had some limited success with H202 (hydrogen peroxide) IV (intravenous) and self-injecting.

Please note:  I have a subtype of PATM that causes "electrical" phenomenon and travels at extremely high speeds.  Still trying to research bacterial and fungus that lives off of or generates electrical current.
I agree it could be electrical.

there's this uber crystal that is used to get rid of electromagnetic and negative energy. My friend told me about it. It's used to get rid of bad electromagnetic energy in the sea and from chemtrails... and from any bad situation as it endlessly absorbs the bad electromagnetic energy, it's really powerful.
It's called Organite..
I agree wit all your points. Mostly mine was just a wild but VERY soul resonating theory for the unexplainable aspects.

But you can't deny its linked to gut problems and Oxygen in the system.

There's the gut brain link, though. Which maybe brain fog has something to do with the reactions, plus stress and anxiety. A bad gut, with its brain link, makes us less able to control the information we give out. So a good diet just gives us better control of the problem, the fact we always give out information especially in a nervous state.. theoretically, clarity of mind is key..

That's with the above theory about evolved DNA and why we have the related issues..

It's good we think outside the box with this.. I was out today and it got me through reactions understanding two reactions from some women didn't need to shake an understanding of who I was, and getting on with my day, letting them get on with theirs

Whatever PATM is, we all have huge personal journeys 'back home', because the trauma of the reactions has been massive

oh yeah, the trauma is massive, it's like modern-day leprosy...sometimes I feel like the Elephant Man, especially when in the movie he cries:  I'm a human being...

Orgonite does not work, I tried it in a zapper and in various chembuster presentations...I've tried magnets as well.  Even though I have a scientific mind, I was willing to try anything and everything (still am), but the more new agey stuff (including Reiki, which I got certified to do at Level One) does not work against this.  I also tried various light treatments, such as far infrared, and blue light treatment (the red light was in a tanning-size, full-body pod with all far infrared bulbs, and red&blue in smaller bulbs, panels, even laser pointers).  NONE of this stuff works on my subtype of PATM, in fact I would venture to say that the far infrared treatments made it worse.  Along with another member on this forum, I experimented with UVB and UVC light, to no noticeable effect.

Ozone may help, but it would have to be medical grade insufflations (did the ozone water and ozonated environment, but this alone is not enough).  I did buy the oxygen concentrator and pediatric regulator for the medical ozone machine, but have not bought the ozone generator itself yet (medical grade is very expensive).

Diet alone, for my subtype of PATM, is not enough.

I also think it has something with the way I look but also wonder how other people don't get the same reaction. The reason I say it how I look is that when I am sitting in my car with the windows rolled up I can get a reactions so it can't be the way I smell.
I wish I had the guts to post stuff up on youtube about this. I think people want too but they don't because its embarrassing and the worst part is that people don't believe you. The only one that post up videos of this is HikikomoriTV and its seems like he has had it for a while. Too bad he is in Japan he also tries to do some English videos but he can barely speak the language.
keep up the good work and motivation I know where all angels and this is God's power to help people and this world I can see it by the DNA which I'm happy even angry people become happy so thanks eva25 you know what your talking I still wanna hear me though lol much love
You tho sorry on the misspelling
Helicobacter pylori produces urease enzyme which breaks urea to ammonia
Toxins molecules whatever we are emitting must be light weight (spreads fast) and possibly pungent (causing coughs), and I always thought ammonia a possibility. I recently had body checkup and doctor said I don't even need to test Helicobacter pylori at my current stomach state. Could this bacteria live in some other organs? Can someone tell me a way to check if there is ammonia in the air. We need to know what's in the air causing the coughs.

>A7xx:
>I talked with person who recovered from PATM.He was treated by courses of >antibiotics from helicobacter pylori.Here is a >list:metronidazol,flukonazol,Clindamycin.
I was thinking about methods to test ammonia in the air. Some googling shows there are ammonia test papers which can detect from 5ppm ammonia in the air. Can someone get the papers and do the testing? They don't seem to sell such stuff here in my country.
hi
its a very personal question but dont b offended ..do any or all of u wash your anus with soap by any chance , just trying to figure out the prob  like u guys  

Hahaha. I'm sure everyone on this thread washes their anus. I body odor was the problem i think most people who claim patm would figure it out. Recently I've noticed that people that have been around me almost  soon after their nose start running and its so weird a lot like a allergy reaction and this makes me believe sometime that it can be something I'm emitting but at the same time I have my dout since people have reacted from across the street then I think that its the way I look so I'm guessing its overall health problem that not only is internal but external.
I feel exactly the same when I am in my car, it's so bad that even through that  small mirror in the car that is in front of mine, i see the person touching the nose all the time. As you said nobody believe us, they think it's only imagination when we know it is not.
PEOPLE PLEASE, NOTICE, IT'S SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS EVEN WHEN WE ARE VERY VERY FAR FROM OTHERS. IT HAPPENS WHEN THEY LOOK AT US. BUT WHY? ANY MORE PERSON FEELS THAT IT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE LOOK AT US??? *SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!
Like earth....we have self jealing (thanks to minerals in our bodies) to have self healing we need healthy nerves..to have healthy nerves we need to srop letting the bad fox in us conquer our totality. /(there is a battle in us between good fox and bad fox its up to us whod win)goodfox is either psotivity, progess, happiness, esting healthy, relaxation..bad fox negativsm,worry, selfishness, eating junk and process foods etc. Nourish /feed the good fox in you for healthy nerves.
Tactics to nourish good fox and stop feeding badfox.....
1. Dont build more tension..leap towards faith and positivity
2. Tell self sometimes... You dont have to know.. /(decrease tension)
3. Feed mind wth other pleasurable thoughts aside frm junk,processed food like cold refreshing water, deep bresathing, relaxation techniques, enjoying relaxing breeze, yoga, bicept curl with not so heavy weights...
You might not win at once but trying is better than just being sulked in feelings of misery and doom. We need to have self preservation with self healin.
I know...like were emiting lazers around us. I have a feeling its connected to our nerves in our guts.when were stress all the more it energizes. We need ti help our nerves be always healthy..it takes time to train our nerves becoz it has been worn out by lot of junk foods,negative thinking , stress...etc.
has anyone eve had their tonsils or adenoids (adenoids) removed before or after patm started ?
i dont... however i do have a small hole still in there after more than 10 years has pass already..a hole due to puncture of anesthesia when i had a tooth remove way back..Might also be a contributing factor to patm
What we all 'PATM' people have is due to fear. Our self defence mechanism senses danger, which sets up anxiety and that kind of builds on and we have our experiences. I also follow on patm being attributed with an odour but this is such a rare occurrence. Like somebody on another forum stated, patm, its like people are gasping for air. Not only are people allergic to me, I'm allergic to myself. I have the slight itch, repeated coughing, vomiting, sneezing and yawning but again its a rarity. It's all about how you feel within yourself. You have a right to feel comfortable feel okay. Cause that's all that matters. Its all about how you are feeling within yourself. Rise above those intrusive thoughts. Fill your head with enthusiasm, be happy.
I understand my above post may or may not help some people. I am not free of 'patm', no, but i have a family who love me despite all this **** we are experiencing. Because i had the opportunity to have some temporary relief, for a period of time my family know nothing is wrong with me in the sense that, yes we are experiencing something but it doesn't need to be there.
Please try juicing half a cabbage with 1 carrot and 1 celery and a small peace of ginger twice a day. Still stay off the sugar and junk food. Try this for a week and see how you go.

The above is what's helped me the most.

Good luck
Thank you for your kind suggestion but I really don't think it has anything to do with food related/ diet. But you may say it coincides with it slightly because we are more cautionary when food may be introduced into the equation. For me, I've always had the sudden gust and 'fear' of emitting an unpleasant odour, but that has since dissipated and now the coughing/ reactions etc.really frightens me. I have never been directly discussed that I have bad breath, there only been in directs at this but I truly and well heard it. I have had many experiences with bad smells being well 'bad'. Heard it from people. The kind if stuff that I would hear: Dad made a comment on sister not keeping up with good oral hygiene it was almost a jaw dropping eye popping, did he actually just say that, to her, out loud? I was only a child though but I took it on board and because I couldn't deal with the anxiety that came with this, will I develop bad breath, it became an instant obsession but something I dug into my brain so deep I couldn't keep a handle on things. So when ocd commenced that took away my childhood and teenage years, and now its stealing away my adult life. OCD let me focus on something else other than being tormented by the thought of actually developing bad breath. No one directly told me I have bad breath but the thought of actually developing bad breath was already burnt into my psyche. Now when I feel unease or uncomfortable its almost like my soul shoots out of me, like an extreme fear event. I'm feeling highly uncomftable and scared. I'm still trying to understand this illness and everyday that goes by I'm learning. Some of the comments I heard:
Please in gods will wash your mouth out
Ew it smells of **** here
All these comments were heard in my approximation but I also became alert to anyone making any comment when i would get nervous.
More comments:
It smells like tamannas breath.
I'm going to buy her a toothbrush and toothpaste for her birthday.
Ew her mouth smells.
When I let go of OCD I let go of the idea of developing bad breath but I developed another thing, when I would suddenly get confused, nervous, anxious, panicky, my soul would almost make a twitch like motion and then the reaction would occur. You need to make yourselves aware of what else your experiencing because this patm really shuts out that side. Its almost like we experience an eplipetic fit within ourselves.
Everyone on this forum feel like are good people. Its happened because different events have taken place in our lives. This is not necessarily anyone's fault but the brain displays sensitive significance especially when a child is developing/ that stage. I hope we see an end to this illness someday and I don't really see it happening tomorrow but a gradual out to it. This illness has been here since mankind have been communicating, however how.

- just a patm person, tamanna
I believe that it has a lot to do with your diet and stress levels. If you also feel like your skin feels like something is crawling on it and feel a stinging sensation then thats your body releasing toxins through your skin.
Does your symptoms worsen when you eat more sugar?

Stress hormones trigger the liver to produce more blood sugar, to give you that kick of energy in the moment of perceived danger.

Stress can also lead you to have a leaky guy which allows bacteria, viruses, undigested food particles and toxic waste products to leak from the inside of your intestines through the damaged digestive lining into your bloodstream.

Now cabbage juice is known to heal the stomach and seal up these holes + the high sulphur in cabbages also kills fungus and other infections in the gut.

Honest truth after taking that juice my life has changed.
Excellent path to follow , hope TAMANNA99 and others take your

wise advice !!!

God Bless always !!!!
Has anybody tried exercising.

I've recently started long jogs twice a day and symptoms have reduced drastically, the more I sweat, the better it is.

Also feel great and active. I follow a fitness instructor technique and make a top out recycling bag to go under my clothing, which makes you sweat even more, drinking plenty of water goes a long way too.

Give it a try, nothing to loose. surprisingly enough, I haven't seen anyone mention of exercise at all, despite all ambiguous comment about all **** load of things.
Although I still don't know, how to beat this thing that we all posses.
New here but I've seen this website so many times popping out of my google search whenever I look for a way to stop this madness. Anyway, I have 3 options to choose from an neither has been proven: Candida, TMAU and of course, PATM. So from what I gathered, these three are very much the same - they ruin people's lives. Well, I'm just here to whine about this then read some of your cool comments. By the way, has anyone tried wearing head phones during travel? I do this a lot so I won't hear them cough, sneeze or clear their throats. Also, I don't wear glasses when I travel so their faces are blurry and I won't recognize the disgust in their faces. Somehow, it helps with the anxiety but by the time you think of your situation again, someone - anyone - would definitely cough, sneeze or clear his/her throat again. Good times.

So yeah, if anyone's here in Dubai with the same problem as mine, feel free to contact me. We can be "smell" buddies but just that - confirming that we really smell. Also I'm Asian with an allergy of some sort and I can't figure out the cause. Interestingly enough, the allergy came up by the time I'm being sensitive to smell cause of my well, smell problem of some sort. Anyway, thanks!

Cheers.
Has anyone tried asking their family members or friends when they react why or what they experience when they do? I've only asked once and another time someone told me to excuse them but they felt like something was stuck in their throat. I sound paranoid thinking I'm the one causing it but I can't help but feel this way because most people do it in my presence. I wish I knew at least what I had but it seem like this is straight out a fiction book.
Browsing on the internet i found out about morgellons. I think I saw a movie about this a while back too. So far people who complain about having this disease are thought to be delusional and that's after the fact that thousands of people have written to the cdc and even a famous musician has said that she has it. So unless we have proof of that this is happening to us we have no hope.
Has anyone here had a big tree cut from there backyard...
Referring to your March 23rd post, this is one of the most optimistic and interesting pieces I have read as far as the explanation dictates.No disrespect to others, your info was invaluable too.
I managed to get some O2 tablets last year but have been on and off them for quite some time - I still have the same bottle which gives you an idea of how slack i've been.
My brother works for RESMED in australia (which designs masks primarily for Sleep Apnea but assists greatly in other sleep and health ailments). My mom decided to get one for some reason and he fowarded her the appropriate model number that she should get back here in South Africa.
So many years back when he started working their he would tell us how staff members would pop into the test lab on lunch breaks and take some time out with the mask. He re-iterated the quality of oxygen inflow and how poorly humans actually breathe. In the past few months ive had a bash at it twice and I tell you the 'euphoria' of having it is astounding.
Does anyone know and/or have any opinion?
any one else suffer from pixelated vision

It's like the old Radio Antenna TV pictures after the channel would sign off and go off the air. The tiniest of black and white dots, of light or radiant energy in what I now like to call pixels. They fill up space. Seeing things like the artist who used to paint his pictures in dots, Georges Seurat.

PATM- SYNDROME GILBERTA.I have the homozygous form(7/8 ТА)of the disease is GILBERTA.SINDROM Gilbert = hypoxemia +hypercapnia (excess CO2 in the blood)..
PATM-http://www.gilbertssyndrome.com
PATM-http://www.gilbertssyndrome.com
PATM-http://www.gilbertssyndrome.com
PATM-http://www.gilbertssyndrome.com
PATM--homozygous gilbertssyndrome.
Hemolysis and Bilirubin Conjugation in Association With UDP-Glucuronosyltransferase 1A1 Promoter Polymorphism

Hemolysis may contribute to hyperbilirubinemia in Gilbert's syndrome. The authors examined blood carboxyhemoglobin corrected for inspired CO (COHbc) to index heme catabolism and serum conjugated bilirubin fractions to reflect bilirubin conjugation. Both parameters were related to UDP-glucuronosyltransferase 1A1 (UGT) promoter polymorphism, associated with Gilbert's syndrome, in term male newborns. COHbc was expressed as percentage of total hemoglobin, and total conjugated bilirubin (TCB) value as a percentage of serum total bilirubin (STB), (TCB/STB[%]). A production/conjugation index, COHbc/(TCB/STB[%]), represented bilirubin production divided by conjugation. UGT promoter genotype was designated according to the number of promoter TA insertions in each allele: 6/6, homozygous normal; 6/7, heterozygous; 7/7, homozygous variant. STB and COHbc values were higher in the 7/7 subgroup than the other counterparts (P <.01). The COHbc/(TCB/STB[%]) was higher in the 7/7 than either the 6/6 or 6/7 subsets (1.93 [1.31-2.88] vs. 0.85 [0.51-1.72] and 0.84 [0.53-1.87], respectively; P <.01). In conclusion, 7/7 UGT promoter polymorphism was associated with increased blood COHbc values (unexpected finding) as well as diminished serum total conjugated bilirubin ratios (expected finding). The increased hemolysis may contribute to the pathogenesis of increased STB values seen in Gilbert's syndrome, and exacerbate neonatal hyperbilirubinemia associated with the promoter polymorphism.

(The following is from the entire study via PDF)

Although Gilbert's syndrome is not associated with overt evidence of hemolysis, a shortened red cell life span has been found in some affected individuals.

The COHbc/(TCB/STB[%]) was significantly higher in those with the 7/7 variant promoter (1.93 [1.31-2.88]) than both subgroups with the 6/6 or 6/7 promoters (0.85 [0.51-1.72] and 0.84 [0.53-1.87], respectively; P _ .01)… Within the subgroup of infants homozygous for the variant UGT promoter, COHbc values did not correlate with STB values (r _ 0.06, P _ .8), nor was there any difference in STB values between the subgroups with COHbc values below mean or greater than mean (156 _ 42 _mol/L versus 155 _ 32 _mol/L); implying uniform distribution of hemolysis throughout the subgroup.

What was surprising was the significantly higher mean COHbc value in the 7/7 subgroup, making it apparent that the underlying abnormalities associated with 7/7 UGT promoter polymorphism include both increased hemolysis and diminished bilirubin conjugation.

The mechanism for the increased hemolysis associated with 7/7 UGT promoter polymorphism is currently unknown and will require further study. Although direct bilirubin toxicity to red blood cells in vitro has been described, such toxicity occurred at concentrations of bilirubin far in excess of those encountered in the present study population. Further evidence that plasma bilirubin itself does not cause hemolysis in vivo is that hemolysis is not seen in patients with Crigler-Najjar syndrome. Thus, in the absence of either icterus as an identifying factor or presence of very high STB levels, it is now evident that both increased hemolysis as well as diminished bilirubin conjugation are inherited as genetically determined defects associated with the variant UGT gene promoter.

The principle of COHbc determinations in the assessment of heme catabolism is that equimolar quantities of CO and biliverdin (subsequently bilirubin) are released from heme by the action of the enzyme heme oxygenase. Measurement of COHbc reflects the endogenous CO production, offering accurate assessment of bilirubin production. In the human body, the predominant (85%) endogenous source of CO is from the degradation of heme by heme oxygenase, with only a small proportion originating from non-heme sources; therefore, measurement of blood COHbc reflects primarily the rate of bilirubin formation from hemoglobin.

In Short: Those with Gilbert's Syndrome have increased hemolysis (breaking open of red blood cells) as well as decreased UGT1A1 activity. Subjects have increased blood carboxyhemoglobin levels. The study deduces that the level of carboxyhemoglobin in the blood is due to hemolysis. This hemolysis may contribute to the serum total bilirubin levels, but is not caused by the higher levels of bilirubin in the blood. I wonder if it could also be due to increased carbon monoxide levels from our failure to break it down via the linked mutation in UGT1A7? Actually, I'm not sure what enzyme breaks down CO. The levels of carboxyhemoglobin found in the study (of babies) were around 0.9% for people with GS and 0.7% for the controls. This is a small difference and most likely would never lead to any problems from elevated carboxyhemoglobin.http://www.gilbertssyndrome.com/
Flatulence -high blood CO, RATM-gases from the intestines, people choking on Flatulence

Flatulencе (CO) = gilbertssyndrome
I have  7/8, homozygous variant .gilbertssyndrome.7/8 is the even worse than the 7 \ 7
In short, no luck with the genes.all of us
Not everyone, but I think many of us on this site are suffering from AFS, allergic fungal sinusitis. There is a fungal biofilm in your sinuses, mouth and throat, perhaps extending into your esophagus as well. It's not a candida infection, or any infection in the clinical sense, so doctors will not recognize it. It's also not internal toxins that need detox, etc. Forget all that crap. Normal people carry candida throughout their bodies, eat and drink whatever they like, and still not suffer from this problem. Things like detox, and candida diet, and milk thistle, and vitamins and enzymes, etc., can only help to a certain extent. But they are not going to address the real problem. You may have much greater success with grapefruit seed extract, capryllic acid, nystatin (oral powder or liquid) etc., which kill the fungus. However, you are dealing with adaptive microbes, so anything that kills them for sometime and then stops, will allow them to mutate and develop resistance.

Your fungi release millions of spores with each breath, that irritate the nasal membranes of some (not all) people around you. Also the spores are not released with the same strength at all times; sometimes it's stronger when you are stressed. Often it's the strongest around 3-4 a.m. Do you sometimes wake up around that time, not knowing what woke you up? It's a burst of spores that have a biological clock.

Any remedy that kills fungus temporarily will only work temporarily. The long term solution is immunotherapy. Normal people's immune system keep these fungus in check, and never stops killing them. For some reason, e.g., GERD or sinusitis from deviated septum or some other reason, your immune system has stopped recognizing these as threats. This allows the biofilm to thrive. Immunotherapy (often called allergy shots) will retrain your immune system to recognize and eliminate them. It's very expensive though. Usually a sinus surgery precedes it, to remove a fungal ball that is lodged somewhere in your sinuses, and is the major source of all the spores.
That was a very informative post. Thanks!
Yes, I definately think this is worth checking up. Thanks for posting. Have you checked yourself for this?
My history is long. I had a sinus surgery to open up my nasal passages 15 years ago. Then I could breathe better, but I still had nasal congestions after meals. So I went to a gastroenterologist, who did an endoscopy and found H. Pylori. It was treated, and I stopped having congestions after meals. That was 11 years ago and I can still breathe normally at all times. But the sneezing/sniffling of other people around me never went away. Whatever causes it also distorts my own sense of smell; Hershey's chocolate smells like sewer to me, if I sense someone's smelly socks I keep smelling it all day even after that person is gone, and things like that. I tried candida diet and a whole array of supplements, nothing worked well, or long term. Then a doctor gave me nystatin, which worked like a miracle; other people's breath or socks didn't smell anymore, Hershey's chocolate smelled pleasant, and people around me were not sneezing, but were actually engaging me in conversations. But weeks after the course the symptoms returned. Recently I visited an ENT (after 15 years) and gave him my history. He said I probably have AFS. He wants to test fungus allergy which costs over a thousand dollars. Then allergy shots once a week for at least 3 years can run into several thousands of dollars. I have balked at the cost. I am hoping someone richer than I can try this and let us know the result.
Do you hate it it when people would bow down their heads everytime ur there.ul feel their instant reaction of having to bow down..its reali devastating like suicide is the onli thing u would think next...huhu
Maybe we have high bilirubin in our blood thats making us susceptible to this weird diseasw...as someone menrioned as gilbert syndrome
Anyine else have their bilirubin checked?.
Any cure so far for this distructive disease?
I've been suffering from this PATM for 14 years
I avoid people as much as i can, it's embarassing when the work mates around you cough and sneeze everytime they face you, their comments are killing me: smells like fumes here, it's stuffy, smells bad, somebody farted here, smells like poop, blah blah blah

I take care of my hygiene health every day:

i shower every day, brush my teeth twice a day, use floss before i sleep, i use the nasopure system, removed my tonsils 10 years ago, fixed my deviated nasal septum, removed all the nasal polyps, went through sinus endoscopic surgery, ,,,,, all the doctors said that my teeth and my nose is nothing weird with me, they laughed at me when i left their rooms,

And still this ambiguous disease is standing like nothing happened

The good thing is that i am not alone with this PATM and not psycho

Any cure for this disease? I will pay whatever i have just to be released from this evil, i have dreams but the PATM is ruining my life, and flipping my upside down, i'm sick of it
Yeah... the coming into space issue is what I hate most... but I hate the bowing heads down thing
Happens when me and my boyfriend pull into the drive.

Do any of you have symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome such as:

Fatigue
Significant impairment in short-term memory or concentration
Sore throat
Tender lymph nodes
Muscle pain
Joint pain without swelling or redness
Headaches that are new, more severe, or that occur in a different pattern
Unrefreshing sleep
Irritable bowel syndrome?

I have PATM but I strongly believe it is also a symptom of chronic fatigue. PATM itself is not a disease but rather it is a symptom.

Guys would anyone be interested in shining a light on PATM and the suffering we go through UK media wise?

If not we could get together and give information privately , she just needs information from us

I think if we wanted to attract researchers then its our best route. It could be a breakthrough

I am interested.
but i live in the US.
any body can try haha mantra
Wats haha mantra
tell people around coughing at me hahahahaha people snezzing around me hahahhhha  very good very good yaaay its help your anixty and stress depression im trying its called haha mantra search you tube there is video
I imagine how helpful it would be....thanks. What i do is when someone reacts i say stups to myself..short for stupid..like saying that that person coughing is stupid and weak...it gets out the negativity in ur part..so u will no longer think of suicide ...i forgot to use that today so again thinking of suicide striked me again..so back to the stuf or stups..til  i get healed.
I make sure I believe I don't envy that person reacting and project the reality onto others I'm non envious

I do lots of other techniques. Too many, I'm typically exhausted...
Had serotonin poisoning from two prozac this week (fml) the reactions have been worse.. Some days I don't need techniques like breathing,  projecting thoughts to others, changing my energy etc... some days like this week, I really do..
Yep, I live outside UK too ..

PM DScarvaci who wrote above, it might be too late as I don't think she's had any interest at all
I did but she never replied. I would like to get a small camera that I can hode on myself to record how people react but I don't think that woyld help any. What do guys think?
Lol try it but I think people stop reacting immediately when u press the record.Think a lot of us have tried it to no effect. It's bizarre

I feel your struggle.
I too have done most of the same steps you have taken but to no avail to cure patm. Which is why I was seriously thinking of removing my tonsils and going for sinus surgery next. After these steps I don't think I can think of anything else to 'fix'. But to me its disheartening that sinus surgery and removing tonsils did not work for you.
Will it work for me? Or am I wasting my time, money and setting up myself for lots of pain recovering from tonsil surgery?. I just don't know.
patm please with a matter of urgency leave our lives forever!
There was a youtube made and it did show pipol react by sneezing coughing but  I think the reacion took longer before it appears...i mean when ur with pipol they would react instantly..but in the video it took longee before the man cough and had cold
The problem is that we are not analysing the cause of the PATM reactions. I will not advice you to go for that surgery.

Imagine you are in a room and someone is another room or walking outside and reacting. What can cause that? My only answers is a dysfunction of the nervous system. It is only nerves in the human body that can emit electrical signals that causes this reaction.

Specifically when the nerves are demyelinated, the myelin sheaths are not protecting the nerves, causing disruption in its signals. This is why electrical signals are being emitted by the nervous system, mostly the autonomic nervous system.  

Anyway, wish me luck cause am currently on vitamin B12 therapy together with other few supplements to repair this nervous disorder.
I don't know how helpful this is, but I've been observing reactions recently.it's probably things that most of us have discovered  

I took the time to see some friends and family, whilst being very conscious of PATM.

As soon as I arrived, everyone near me reacted. Once settled down and quite relaxed, my nervousness around family went away almost fully, the reactions were minute. During Drinking tea or Dinner, they reappeared at mild level.

After a cigarette, it came back at mild level. I ended up helping out with some electrical stuff and my reactions were coming back. After consuming a bit of booze, reactions were at it's worst.

I suffer from IBS and Leaky gut as a consequence of bad diet which I'm working on via aid of probiotics and gluten free meals and more.

The things that are consistent between all these examples, Nervousness is mostly higher but not all times,
1-My breathing rate is much higher in all these situations.
2- 9/10 of situation, I was experiencing sweating around pits and anal areas as a result of leaky gut syndrome, yes it is embarrassing.

For myself anyway, I believe that my PATM is highly related to those things. Also most solutions discussed in this forum, relate to those 2 things.

It is freaky to monitor my reactions, I've destroyed my career which I've been dreaming since childhood, relationships with some of closest people in my life, my job and a few more things, truly going mental.
I also do suffer from IBS. Apart from the PATM, I have a feeling that many of us have similar issues such as IBS, bloating, abdominal distension, food sensitivities, environmental sensitivities, and poor detoxification etc. We need to go to the root cause of this Neuroimmune dysfunction.

One thing is for certain, diet will only reduce symptoms but it will not cure PATM.

I have my own hypothesis as to the cause of my own PATM and am working on fixing it.,
Diet neutralizes the stuff in your gut so it temporarily reduces symptoms.

We're probably missing something in our body or have a substance or effect which shouldn't be, what it is I don't know.

It's been triggered by excess stress/trauma, change in diet and sleeping patterns between everyone that suffers from this.
The ones that suffer, have either breathing related problems or gastrointestinal problems. It's weird because your sinus is linked to your gut.

Sorry don't mean to be too gross but I have to ask to see if we have the same problem. Do you all take a look at your stool after you use the toil
et? If so is everything ok? Because when my patm started getting bad was when I had stickie stool I wipe and wipe but I could never clean up right the stool seemed like grease or something sometimes i would have to take another shower. I don't have that anymore but it does come back sometimes when I eat too much fatty meat which I have cut down a lot. I read this could probably be a liver problem.
При жильбера шоколад и кофе нельзя!
I have PATM.  I know I have it.  I have told two doctors about this and they want me to see a psychiatrist.  I am not crazy!!  I told my son about your group and he just laughs at me.  I know I am not crazy,, I have IBS all kinds of skin problems, had cancer.  And i know this is really happening to me.  My body sets up a chain reaction in other people and they cough and sneeze and they nose gets congested around me.  I cannot go anywhere without this happening!!  i work and the people at work cough, etc.  Life is a living hell.  I try to stay as far away from people as I can, but of course other people have to live to and enter the space around me.  I am so glad I found this group but unfortunately i don't know how to stop this problem and with this syndrome you end up very very lonely.
still i dont belive patm related food  i never eat junk food patm start when i was vegetarion i dont think its related meat and any kind of food people reaction when i feel  mental presser uncomfortable
Welcome to the pack....but its really not fun to have this weird disease. Atleast  we have each other..with.same emotions. Have u had any food addictions.. I do. And im in a wreck with all this having to hide from pipol. How long have u had this patm...mine is like 10yrs.omg.....do u have any friend who is under medical research or something to that effect..if u are in US..i know they are big in med research...funded by govt
Hi shauryan my fren....it reali is a battle.huhu...i thnk its neuroimmune systwm or metabolic.so,eone says we might have high bilirubin too...when i was younger my skin is a bit yellowish. I took pancreatic enzyme with bile once... I had yellowish skin ..like bilirubin is not metabolized properli.
i dont think  patm related  your yello wish skin and metabloized problam  we cant live like this allways we have choise daed or do something really
i am also interest to patm documentary if anybody provide me  that kind of camere i will making the video
GUYS.........WOULD You please read...im just gonna paste it in my post..
here goes/......
PATM disease ? people allergic to me?
Posted on May 31, 2014 by cmarit7
Well I found this on the web.

There is a great number of people that, for some reason, cause allergic reactions in strangers that just pass by around them.

To know if this is your case just answer the next questions:

– Many people sneeze or cough ONLY when you are near.

– You can not talk with them so long time, because they start feeling uncomfortable with you around.

– The previous facts ruined your social life and made you feel panic about meeting new guys.

If the answer is yes.. you have PATM disease..

But DON’T WORRY!!

I had the same problem also, so I became an specialist on that.. and I think I have the cure!

First of all, it is not that we emit any allergenic agent .. at all.. because people was “allergic” to me even chatting by Skype or talking by cellphone.. etc

So the real problem, is this.. all human beings emit vibrations.. yes  you do, healthy people do, and  sick people also do it.

But the kind of  vibrations of the “PATM diseased” is definitely charged by anxiety..

I know there is millions of anxieties that strangers do not feel..  But our anxiety is different.

Now try to answer this questions also.

1- Are you a very gentle guy? that always thinks about others, or worry for the problems of the world?

2- Are you a very sensitive guy with such a lovely hearth?

3- You, in some point of your life decided to not fight, or generate anger or bad emotions because they were bad for you and/or society.

Well if your answers were yes, yes, yes.. then you have repressed energy.

This means, you gave up your inner strength, to become a “better person”.. THAT IS

The kind of energy that you emit now is different. Because is based in fears, in weakness of spirit, is based on lack of character or even self esteem..  the other million people that have anxiety, has probably stronger spirits (good or evil but stronger)

So in order to HEAL ourselves let’s start to remember  something!

Even Jesus used to get angry right?.. when he threw the merchant’s stuff  in front the synagogue, he was angry..  when he told his apostles, to clean even their sandals from the land of any city that rejects them… he said that also with anger, right?.. when he said to the  fig tree, “You will never give fruits anymore” because he found it empty .. he was definitely angry..

So here we go.. we have a precious spirit inside of us,  its normal nature is strong.. we wasn’t born being fearful right?
when we grew we started changing or nature..  some people became anger monster, yes.. but we did exactly the opposite..
and everything in excess is BAD.

So now that you understood this.. you need to reconciliate yourself with your confidence, with your character, strength and self esteem..

In order to do that..( and you will know you did it! when you stop feeling that anxiety inside.. because you won’t have the kind of vibrations that disturbs others)… try this therapy:

1. Techniques for healing your inner child (they are on internet or YouTube) is important to fix whatever is not allowing you to love yourself and be happy.

2. Try to recover your character, you can get angry.. it is not bad, you only need to learn how to recover yourself from that quickly. But you are gonna learn it trough allowing your self getting angry sometimes.. cast your self.. its not bad to get angry, but its wrong to harm others or let the anger to control us.. but instead of running from it.. just learn how to manage it.

3. Become strong! you need to know and to feel your are strong.. so start doing exercise, train your body and make it strong. Train your soul also, never see yourself again as a victim, NOW you have to start looking at yourself as a powerful person that can TAKE ACTION to defend others, or make this world better..

4. Stop thinking in the Buda or the wisdom of doing nothing.. they in fact were too generous but they did nothing.. and now you are prone to be a generous guy that can not do anything also if you imitate them..  Remember instead Jesus, he is such a good example of a good hearted being, that used to TAKE ACTION with passion and strength.
So be busy as he was, love your commitment on this life as he did, and use your passion!

5. Overcome your fears,  this is kinda the most important and difficult step, but is gonna be easier if you try the other 4 points first. In time you have to do it. Because our real nature is not fearful at all.. so believe in that, practice faith, and in time I am sure you will heal.

Please if that is your case and for some miracle of heaven you found this post and you have this problem also, please leave a comment here and feel free to ask me any question.. I won’t answer with freaky explanations about chakra  or spirits.. I am totally Christian and I will help you with normal wisdom.

God bless you!
Sou Brasileiro também, sofro do mesmo problema. Vamos entrar em contato ?
I am not saying that ot has every thing to do with diet but I think ot contributes to it since I did have it for a long time before it got really bad. Do you drink milk? Because i also think that this has something to do with it. Not sure if you can detox from this condition probably not. Its one of those rare conditions for sure. What I don't get is why people can't tell you what's wrong with them when they can't stop coughing or sniffling. Not sure if they don't want to tell you to your face what is wrong you or if you look sick or not well.
no i never  drink milk and milk item i dont like we have to do something we are not animal pls everybody dont be shy we dont have any mistake
Do people around you have headaches? Air around me quickly becomes stuffy and people complain of stuffiness and headaches. It happened before things got worse and people started coughing etc and is still ongoing. I'm wondering if my body emits CO or too much of CO2.
yes you are not a waste of time, you did eventually reply back to me (6 days after…any who, who's counting!!!). i have received your messages.
Hello all,

After suffering PATM for a year since February 2014, I am now completely cured! Yeah! Is it a matter of luck? No! It took a lot of effort of me to overcome it, but the effort is totally worth it! The root cause behind the symptom is basically karma, but it doesn't matter if you believe in karma or not, because we can cure the symptoms without any beliefs in spirituality.

What you can do to cure it is very simple:

1. Eat good food. No strict diet is necessary, and you don't need to go into vegan, paleo, and so on. Those don't help! Eating balanced proportion of meat, vegetable, fruit, and carbs is recommended. You should stop taking alcohols, sugar, and coffee until you are completely cured, but don't get overparanoid about your food. Being mindful about what you eat is good enough. Learning how to cook good food is recommended. But don't believe when people tell you to take supplements. They don't help, and they are just a waste of money.
2. Moderate amount of exercise as time permits. Running for 20 mins 2-3 times a week should be doable to start off.
3. Focus your thoughts on one thing at a time. Don't jump from one thought to another. For example, when you are at work, only focus on getting your work done, and don't think about PATM. I know it's difficult, but you have to try your best.
4. Eliminate all negative emotions completely. Hatred, jealousy, anger, greed, fear, anxiety, and so on need to be completely eradicated from your minds.
5. Consulting a psychologist is recommended if you can afford it. I talked to a psychologist, and she told me that she didn't feel allergic to me, even though I could see her scratching her nose. But by opening yourself to someone and having the will to overcome PATM are the requirements. Talk to the psychologist as if he/she is your best friend, and you will be happy to have someone to talk to about your symptoms.
6. Stop associating any clues like sniffling, coughing, and sneezing with yourself, or else you will never get cured.
7. Read some self-help books. I recommend "The Power of Now" as a start-off. These books will turn your negative mind into a positive mind.
8. Getting enough sleep (8 hours) and going to bed at the same time everyday are beneficial.
9. Meditate, or rather be conscious about your thoughts and actions.
10. Laugh, have fun, go into nature, do crazy things, travel, make good friends, do good deeds, be compassionate, volunteer, and enjoy your life. The world has so much to offer for you. It wants you to be happy, but first you need to learn to have the right mindset.

If you follow all these recommendations for at least ONE MONTH, you should feel way better. I took about 2 months for me to get completely cured. So please be patient, and in the end, you will be able to enjoy life fully once again! I won't be coming back to this site. I know that some of you may have questions for me, but I think I made this list very self-explanatory, and it should be enough to help you get through this symptom. Just stick with my recommendation for a month, and don't come back into this site in the meantime. And you would see whether what I said is true or not. Develop inner strength, be confident, yet be kind to this world!

Good luck to all of you!
First of all let me say thank you for being positive and also explaning what has gotten you better it all sounds like good advice I agree with you when you say to not focus on how people react but when it happens everyday you can't help but to think about what is wrong with you. Staying positive and in the now will help out I know because it does feel good to let go and not be on edge to see what kind of reaction the next person is going to have. If I were to take a guess I'm also sure that most of the people on this thread where just living life like you mentioned above before every thing started happening so that's is why we are here trying to figure out what is wrong. So yes stay positive and live your life the best you can but don't give trying to find out what's going on with your health because as much as you try to ignore it will be there.
Hello there,

I said I wouldn't come back, but I couldn't help to come back to see how people responded to my reply. I'm glad that you responded to me. Let me clarify to you.

When I said I'm cured, it means right now, NO ONE around me has dry lips, scratching their noses and their eyes, sniffling, coughing, and all of the symptoms AT ALL. I knew what symptoms you are talking about because I lived miserably for a year, developed all kinds of allergies, lost all my money, and lost relationships. We all feel guilty that we cause them to be allergic to us. I washed my clothes hundred of times, bought all new clothes, moved into a new apartment, tried many different diets, bought supplements, saw a doctor, an allergist, and a psychologist, took many blood and stool tests, and avoided talking about my symptoms with anyone just to try to cure myself. Those didn't help at all. I know those symptoms are real. I'm totally with you. But please believe me. You have to stay strong. Stop thinking about the problems for at least ONE MONTH, live your life happily, even more fully than before the symptoms started, and all the symptoms will be gone.

You are wondering about the underlying cause of PATM, and to the best of my knowledge, the cause belongs to the spiritual sense, or karma. It causes your body to mess up, and it causes your body to radiate negative aura that affects everyone around you.

Think about these questions:
1. Have you ever thought about harming someone or wishing someone miserable?
2. Have you had a lot of jealousy and greed?
3. Have you had hatred on everyone around you before the symptoms started?

All of these negative emotions caused you to develop PATM. And the world wants you to change your negative mind into the positive one!

I know that you may be skeptical about my methods as they sound so simple, but please trust in me, as I have already overcome it with tremendous effort. It won't be easy AT ALL. But if you don't start taking control of your thoughts and actions, you will never get cured. It's a vicious cycle, but everything depends on your inner strength.

Again, I hope you all good luck, and I hope that you all will get cured and come back to live fully once again.
hey staystrongforever are you still having symptoms?
I thought you were practically cured? just wondering.
thanku so much
I thought I was practically cured but not so. I still have symptoms but less than before. I am still in the process of finding a solution. fu patm!
That, I believe is probably down to undigested food or your not chewing your food properly, I looked this up too at some point.
Ended up doing a Salt Water Flush, it's not as gross as it sounds.

Going off topic, I've had my tooth fillings replaced yesterday as they began hurting me, which had been there many years, once it came out it had a horrible stench and leaving my mouth with bad taste and to think that thing was in my mouth, I have very good dental hygiene btw.
Since that day, I have not really noticed much reactions off others, I've had many conversation with people and sat in same room with many people and not had a problem. I'll report in a few days time, if it's successful.
I always believed i was as warrior or like a gladiator in my previous life....
For some reasoin the sight of thor makes me feel familiar...like i was once like it...probabli had killed a lot of people in the past wars ive been throu..thats why this is hpenning to me. My karma probabli was not good becoz of that.. I also listend to a hypnosis pastlife cd ....i followed the voice i saw myself like i let a lot of pipol sick in my kingdom and i felt helpless seeing all the pipol in bandages sick and some dead..like i was a prince or princess in that kingdom and a lot of pipol are disappointed at me..hmmm..i jist came to bring all these up when goodluktouall mentioned about karma...probabli i was a very sad and weakened soul  that time
This could be true it could have something to do with your digestive tract not working properly but like I said before I also think that patm is some type of virus or syndrome that we caught somewhere and it turned into patm. Or something in our genes that triggered by something along the way. The best we can probably do is keep eating healthy and asking around be it doctors or any one in the healthcare field what's wrong with us. I recently read a article where there are a few new autoimmune diseases that people have and when they go to the doctor they are told to go see a psychiatrist only to realize that later on more people are having the same ailments and finally gets diagnosed. So don't give up people keep searching for answers and asking questions and letting people know what you have someone might be able to help. I recently got a mri done and it came out clear no tumors so a least I know its nor that.
Oh and i've done the salt water flush too before and I have to tell you that it was one of the hardest things I've had do and I can take pain bit that salt water was torture. You are a brave man. :)
Wow....this realli is something to do with either electrical/vibrational/laser /spiritual energy those bugs inside are emitting....i was awakened alitle bit while sleeping and still silently sleeping in my room.,then i heard 4 times of a very loud cough from outside ourhouse..its somewhere inside the house nearby or probably that person was on the balcony..so loud his lungs could just jump of his chest for a man..It kept me hardly thinking whats inside my body. I know it was from me coz i had my left side squuezed a bit.theres something in my left side butt that when its under a pillow and squeezed it emits that lazerific energy..i have a polycystic ovary in my left,..it might jave grown to my butt...?????.I got scared by the weirdness of whats happning in my body. I hope some scientists and medcal research could save us from this abyss.
This we have is soooooooooooooooo damn creepy ...dont u think guys...guys? Im scared.
Do u think if we had dscarvaci continue in her thesis with our sickness there will be soje research made....or just building the hype... ?  This sickness is like alienlikelit can pass thru phone lines and glasswindows ??? Who would better yet find a more interestin health condition than this.
Hi thereelllhow do u do the bath salts......does it help lessen reactiom
anyone suffer from "visual snow"?
Anyone else who have strong cough reaction when you sit on or sleeped or if ur left buttock is pressed wherein even people from lomg distance would cough jist becaused u put a small pressure on the buttock
I have not tried bath salts, what you are saying about karma, bad energy, and bugs sounds off to me don't get me wrong I am a spiritual person but I don't believe that god or anything else gave me patm because I have been a bad person if that where the reason there would be a lot more people that have it like rapist, child molesters, and so on. I also don't think I have bugs in me emitting electricity. Yes it probably could be a parasite but I am not sure. And yes I do get reactions from people that can see me and its not because it travels through the glass its because they can can see me through it. I am almost sure it has something to do with the way I look. As for the phone, when somebody coughs I know that its not because of me especially if they don't know me if you
Yeah I do sometimes, what is that? its weird right. But that can't be related to this could it? I don't think so.
For me i think its karma from pass lives not particularly this life..Just a thought thou. For me i dont even have to look at the person affected.. I guess we have somedifferences in this experience.
It jst came to my i mind for a very long time already.probabli been reincarted as war fighter for many past lives..and have been engaged in a lot of battlefiele and killed thousands...so its just me and my creatve mind
if it's temporary maybe it's "ectopic blue field phenomenon"

check this link for the difference between "visual snow" and "ectopic blue field phenomenon"

http://neuronresearch.net/vision/clinical/snowyvision.htm
for great oral hygiene and other great benefits :

oil pulling with coconut oil  -   check out youtube videos

I oil pull each morning before breakfast for years now, give it a try !
Good Morning EVERYONE,

After visiting numerous doctors.  I finally found one that has decided to refer me to an endocrine specialist.

Does anyone have any questions for me to ask the endocrinologist?  Has anyone visited an endocrinologist?

Please be well.
No questions but very interested in what he has to say.
Realli ..what did u said to doctor that lead him to think its endocrine prob...did u said about other people reactiomn, cant think of questions for doctor..hmm.im just cirious what tests woukd he give u..Goodluck Godbless
right-.like bilirubin is not metabolized properli.-
RATM-dyscirculatory flatulence because Gilbert's syndrome.
Hi Giraghast,

When I visited my primary doctor I told her about my odor issue. I told her of my hygiene practices and how the odor seemed to offend almost everyone that smelled it.  My doctor stated she could not smell it, but she also confessed she has sinus issues.  So she decided to call her nurse into the room where I was.  She asked the nurse if she could smell an odor coming from me and the nurse replied yes, she has an odor.  When I inquired about the details on the odor, she just stated “it was a peculiar and indescribable odor”.  And my referral was created.
I can't think of any questions since I don't know what causes patm, for me I don't think its related to odor. I would try to tell the doctor about patm as much as could though and even try to show her this thread or print out some of the posts on here that you think are helpful or any other web pages that you think she should look at. Don't be afraid to talk to her about it even though its hard because that is the reason you are there. I would also try to explain to her the reason why you think you probably have it. Good luck I hope she has an answer for you.
Hey guys!

Please don't get lost in all the different options you find on the internet, I know how devastating this can be.

Anyways just something I'm really trying to fix is that I'm not really breathing air true my stomach when I breath (which helps with my symptoms). It seems hard to breath through my stomach maybe you guys have the same?

But just to share you guys since I have tried so many things, I remembered that there was a time I drunk sea salt and vitamin c and I had no complaints anymore.. After I went on antibiotics and things came back..

Just took good sea salt with vitamin salt (the tablets that resolve in water are the best).. The crazy think is that breathing through my stomach goes automatically easy/ right now!

Just saying that this is the best "remedy" I have tried in all my years with this ****. On top of it is really cheap..

XXX
RATM- gas bubbles from the urethra and anusa.bubbles evident in the bath.when you are sitting in the water.

Ammonium not from bacteria, ammonia from raising thymine and adenine in the gene Gilbert
So thats what happened..thanks for sharing..please do share with us as well what exams or tests were u given...probably we are not metabolizing well something in our body thats why were emiting the odor and the odorless patm gass...i pray that therell be some medicines if doctor sees abnormal results.  I promise to pray toGod..i dont want this disease to reamin untreatable by doctors.ill pray to God real bad.huhu
Hi, how are you going?! Actually, I've doubted the PATM have many things to do with the tooth fillings for a long time. what kind of thefillings did you have before? Is it Silver amalgam fillings?
I think oil pulling is amazing.. it definitely works.

Trying magnesium at the moment. Feel completely revitalised, less anxious, and moods much more stable , slept for 14 hours which I think means my hormones were being regulated, helping nerve signalling.. and I'm notably less depressed .. no reactions so far.. feeling really good! They say we're all hugely deficient in magnesium,

I also think we're pure souls, everyone else reincarnated here multiple times through different dark ages. Picking up demonic , survivalist traits through their different past lives.. so the theory goes , and this is my next message... we are here as pure souls, our first life here reincarnated for the coming Golden Age..

So again, it's just a theory, we're here specifically for now.
Multiple people have told me to hang on as this problem won't persist. We have to just hang on...

I think it's bad karma but I don't think karma has the same meaning as 'we did something bad in a past life' ..  someone told me this is our first life.

Other people are giving us bad karma by their reactions,  creating a continuous bad karma cycle.
I know it *****.. nothing to do with what we did, more about what we think and what we allow to get into us, that's my understanding of karma
We can cleanse our karma though, and not allow others to give us bad karma, underlying beliefs, not allowing a reaction to penetrate as well as good acts.

I am hoping to get a food allergy test done soon hopefully that will give me a idea if I am consuming something that is not good for me. I've done this before a long ago and they told me I was allergic to soy hopefully this time I will find out something new.
Thats a good idea.people giving us bad karma thru their reactions. We reali need to ignore them easier said.what i do i say stuff like stupid pertaining to that person but i say it silently then laugh a little in my mind
Exactly.. we'll never have a technique. I've been told we need to wait for the times to change and they're going to soon.
Maybe we all have light missions..

I just tell myself I don't envy them and kind of project that reality.. also work on value not letting anyone project a lack of value

.I feel that with us our negativity spread.. it's like people can sniff out our self esteem and karma.
The good thing is we can work on peacefulness, positivity and underlying beliefs..
I think we all are spiritual and the more we know the better.
Please remember that talking about other members in any of our public areas is prohibited.  Thank you for understanding.
Hi all,

I haven’t been following the forum for a while and decided to check back in. I read thru some of the posts and found two that were very interesting.

After reading the posts written by “bettertimes” re: deviated septums and bacteria/oxygen theory plus the post by “soiledsystem” re: an article on the toxic woman who had dimethyl sulfate in her blood. I did some searching of my own and I think I may have a pretty good lead to finding the answer. At this point it is just a lead......

When I read the toxic woman article, I looked up dimethyl sulfate and found that it is also connected to people with halitosis and this is where I remembered countless of people saying that they have had or have bad breath for a long time and for some it has gone away or just disappeared (which is my case). So then I looked up other volatiles that can cause halitosis they were: methyl mercaptan, hydrogen sulfide and dimethyl sulfide. Halitosis also noted not only to be found in the mouth but also the nasal cavity, throat, tonsils, esophagus, lungs and stomach. Halitosis can also cause chronic rhinosinusitis. Deviated septums can be caused by chronic sinusitis which is why many of us are finding we are being diagnosed by it.

So this led me to look into hydrogen sulfide (HS), which is a colorless gas, a foul odor, heavier than air and poisonous.  HS occurs from the breakdown of proteins which contains sulfur by bacteria. This process occurs in the absence of oxygen gas (anaerobic environment which “bettertimes” had mentioned). The proteins that the gas is produced from contain amino acid cysteine and methionine notably.

The symptoms of exposure to HS are: eye irritation, sore throat, cough, nausea, SOB;
Long term exposure: fatigue, headaches, poor memory, dizziness and more.
The dryness i.e. dry lips, dry membranes maybe likely r/t to sulfide, sulfur component of HS.
Just to add: dimethyl sulfate has a faint onion-like smell with similar symptoms above.
What I found that was interesting is that at first the odor is pungent but quickly kills your sense of smell so many are unaware of its presence/odor. Which may explain why many people find there nose is burning or have an uncomfortable feeling leading them to touch there noses; plus the complaint of stuffiness is probably related to HS being heavier than air. I think it travels long distances as well...which may explain why people far away from us react (need to double check this).

Our body is known to release gases NO, CO2, and HS is one of them...maybe we are producing more than normal levels and therefore it is causing these “allergic reactions” from others. It also makes sense because many have said that eating foods like protein, dairy etc. which contain the amino acids cysteine and methionine make symptoms worse. (I noted my diet is high in these amino acids).

I can not say that I am 100% sure it is hydrogen sulfide; however I think I’m close. It may in fact be another derivative/form of it (less pungent or odorless for many).  It maybe caused by a bacteria or perhaps it is a metabolic disorder. Also where is it coming from our mouth, stomach, lungs... Hence, there are still many questions. Maybe someone may want to try a low cystiene/methionine diet and see if things improve?

Now we need to figure out ways to test for it, I think I read there is a blood or urine test available, not sure if universally available. Lets try to work together and figure this out asap.

Side note: FYI most of my research was taken from Wikipedia pages, which we all know is not the most reliable source of information.
Thanks for that information.
There is no physical odor, no cold, no allergy...i don't know how to break thsi down to ya but it's all mental guys...we imagine it and project that vibe onto people around us and observe their reaction. Need more info?
Feel free to check my blog out

https://lairofthesilverwolf.wordpress.com/

I can say in confidence i am over the PATM after almost 2 years of dealing with it.
People on this thread have been saying this "its only in your head" since it started. If you go back to the first post and go through a few you are going to find the same thing you just posted. I am sure that has been the cure for you but I can tell you that for me its not that I need the extra attention or that I have low self esteem. What you have to say is valuable to people but not everyone here is having a mental breakdown or delusional. You can do all the things you mention in your blog and I hope people do but at the end of the day positive thinking is not going to tell you what's going on with your health. I mean how old is this thread and people still have patm? And many people have claimed that its all in your head and we are still here?
That blog is amazing. What you're writing and what you've set up is brilliant.. everyone should read it

I have a theory were all with this and like this for a reason. Most of us are highly spiritual and lucky and yet our life is crap? Constant daily reactions for some?

I'm still intrigued as I think we have a purpose here, we do!. I think it's real,I also think life is strange and this is just odd. I think we have journeys and this is a big vibe issue. Nerves + vibe

Meanwhile I'm working on the things on your blog.
I have seen a few people get reactions more than others so it is a real deal, and everyone kind of looks the same who I've seen with this. Kind of spiritual and pure.

Sometimes it feels a thousand different things work against us, physical issues, karma lol
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share with all of you guys that this PATM thing is just something biological.. Its a natural thing.. Look at the oceans where there is no oxygen for instance there is no life.

The same thing for us we are having a lack of oxygen by our depressive thoughts or bacteria, fungus etc. that lead to an body which misses the oxygen and therefor is reacting on this. Other people react on us as well, why this is probably really complicated.

What to do? Live good and don't give a **** about people that don't give a **** about you.. Im an popular guy and I have a lot of friends and girlfriends. Do whatever you want but be clear to be treating yourself good.

Get some good sea salt and vitamin C and drink it everyday. You have problems with your skin? get some oxygenated water and wash your self with it.. Like I already said we are deprived of oxygen, look at yourself like a shower, when there is no fresh air or you don't clean the tiles the shower will get ugly and stink.. Its a mixture of different situations.

I also used to drink oxygenated water and I have to say it helped a little but I do think it's "more" our skin we need to take care of.

Stop thinking its a higher power or karma thing, I have been there too. Remember we live our lives the way we want and try to be happy by creating the good hormones.

I think that most people on this topic are highly "socially" intelligent and we  should help each other since "this thing" really connects us. We know how it is to have this thing, it makes us look different at this world. Close your eyes and dance and be proud of yourself and most important be happy.

Kisses
I agree, we are socially a fair bit more intelligent..
The name of that guys blog is 'lair of the silver wolf', I had a tugging that we should all visit the site.It mentions Kundalini.
Our life gets happier not by chance but by one day waking up, feeling we're happier
As for healthy living. The magnesium has made my life 100% better, so has taking out gluten.. my friend said running in nature has helped him a million.
I couldnt do anything but agree...oxygen guys....remove stress..Remove unhealhty cravings..eating fast...eating junk.its stopping us to maximize the oxygen we can get.remember oxygrn to enter our body freely.
When i encounter reactrions i tell myself i need oxygen. Its a way to tell myself i need oxygen and must ignore it...uncounsciously im doing deep breathing gaspin for more..i do some arm twirls with my dumbels so i know the muscles i build need oxygen as well
Viewing 8401-8574 comments: