People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 7601-7628 comments:
No problem!  Happy for you!
Hi Worsethanjob,

Great to hear you too.. didn't think you got my message before on the facebook page.. no probs will email you

This researcher wants to take all of us on.. please inbox me if you haven't guys...

this is literally our prayers answered xxx
and we just need to talk to the guy online. No personal appearances , completely anonymous..

In fact, use the names or create a false name on the fb page we have 'patm community' and he'll talk to us on there.
Yup that too..is not new to me. i get that alot to. But to hell with them...dont get it on your nerve..refocus.think of getting back to your life.what makes yu happy.this thinking will make you inhale fresh aire. Sometimes i make fun of it.....When ever i am with pipol ...i already imagine a particular person reaction and i already exhale it in my mind..then i inhale fresh bright happy ideas and words like God, faith, happiness, money...then i exhale and think of the opposite like anger,uncertainty , unconfident or whatever negative feeling im feeling rigth now.kind of inegrates me to what i want and what ive just been a moment ago.Making me choose which one i want better....then i inhale agen thinking only of the goodies..and exhale..and do again the comparison. As long as u do this ull see less reaction.
Hey 1st post

tried dannon activa garden blue berry yogurt.  has really helped with my symptoms the 2 days i have taken it
So glad you shared that. To survive and overcome this, it really is super important to be as positive as possible. I won't oversimplify it and say that it's easy, but you really have to try as hard as you can. That's how I've maintained all these years.

On a side note... For those suffering from bad breath, I've recently found that eating yogurt works and the freshness lasts for hours. Personally, I plan to couple this with oil pulling in the mornings as suggested by grateful2011. This, of course, is in addition to regular brushing and flossing.
Glad it worked for you. I had a major setback with it after nearly 6 wks of dramatically reduced symptoms. No more for me. :(
I think we need fruit enzymes and probiotics work as grest team
So do u mean it no longer works for u .probabli just have to give it some break and bring it back aftersometime
It's never worked for me, but everybody is different. Activia is loaded with sugar which may be part of the reason for me.
Hey friends, here's the solution.
1 be patient. Time is your healer
2 make the decision every morning to be happy and create positive energy
3 pray each day, or at least make a conscious decision within yourself to calm down and be grateful internally
4 stop eating processed junk. Anything from a factory, has probably lost its nutrition.  Junk food undoes the healing process.
5 balance your diet, fruit, vegetables, seeds, nuts... Meat, dairy and starchy foods like grains should be limited to keep you fresh healthy and light. If you cheat, never feel bad. Eat at least half of your F & V Raw. Try to never overeat, instead choose to feel out your emotions. Observe the mind.
6 as you go along your journey dont let any person or any persons reaction make you feel guilty, your positivity heals you.  Keep your vibration high.
7 tell someone you love them each day. If you haven't anyone to tell, better yet, tell God.
Minor addition, if you don't believe in God. Tell yourself "I love you" self love is also very important.

If you are looking for a dietary guideline to help realign the intestinal flora.
Please check out GAPS online.

This is very famous for healing the digestive system.
It has to do with staying away from certain types of carbs starches and sugars (saccharides) that remain undigested in a damaged bowel, feeding pathogens and creating inflammation that prevents the bowel wall from healing and stops friendly bacteria from repopulating. Probiotics essential, the instructions are all online with many sites to choose from its a worldwide healing technique. all will be explained just check it out. Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS)
Thanks for your posts. A lot of what you mentioned has been discussed and suggested here (check out some earlier posts to get an idea). Most of us are already on diets of some kind, taking probiotics, herbal supplements, vitamins, and even vaccines in hopes to reduce or possibly eliminate this issue altogether. Since the immune system is located in the gut, this is the first area most ill people tend to target first. On being positive... this is super important. It's difficult at times when confronted with reactions from other people, but we must try daily. Again, thanks for your recommendations.
That's cool. It's just all about time and balance and minimising things in our diet that are overly processed. Balance in all thngs including your mind. The interesting thing about GAPS is that it bridges the link between the issues of mental balance and balance in the gut. I think our issue does stem from something related to emotions. Controlling our emotions is a big deal, and we should talk about this more  especially the healthy expression of emotions. This is a good place for that. But at the end of the day how we express ourselves day to day is what matters, along with loving intentions toward those around us as long it's done in a way that is soothing. Release and let go :-)
yo guys buttermilk  it has probiotics and ithelps with digestive probms
Worrying, stressing or over the top consideration of what our next food, supplement or healing concept is going to be only makes it harder for our mind to do all the other 10 trillion processes it has to do this second. Chillax and just focus on being in a positive space. Get a massage. Take a bath. Let the mind do it's job. The ultimate probiotic is homemade KEFIR , YOGHURT or if your vegan SAUERKRAUT. If you research GAPS you will learn how to make all of it. I'm sure buttermilk is good for you, the less processed the better, if you have it in moderation and also enjoy it with a smile I'm sure it will do you good.
what do u guys do at freetime and does the reactions bother you
During free time ( which is lots of of no job :D )  i watch movies.. inspirational or sad movies which would help to cry :P .. now a days i am learning slowly to ignore the reactions.. hope i get better at it. but its hard
Has anyone experience less patm when coming home from doing groceries or shopping compare to prior where ur just on your way to shopping or grocery....less patm after yuuve done the groceries....hahah strange patm very comnected to our emotions..like some energy block when were thinking too much on what to buy..
It's obvious what is happening, Our soul, something that we cant necessarily control shakes or "floats".
What causes us to float?
everything we look at will cause us to float. That is why, might you have realised or not realised the hallucinations and voices.
We are emotionally distressed. That is to a severe degree.
I am new to this forum..and would like someone to tell me more about the Candida yeast overgrowth... My gender is female and I believe I often smell down there but no itching or soreness associated with a yeast infection...so I am not sure if I have an infection or is it just overgrowth?
A trip to your gynecologist should get to the root of the matter. Fortunately, for you, your symptoms are not consistent with PATM. Good luck!
Hi Guys

I have prepared a quick survey which won't take long to fill out.

We need to get a number of people to answer it so that we know whether certain things help improve PATM symptoms or not.

The link is as follows (obviously I can't put the full link in as it will get auto-deleted but try typing the following:

Normal "http"  then type "bit" then "dot" then "ly/" then "1s6Gq1l"

It would be great if you could please respond I will try and post the final result once we have a few responses. this will help us all.  
Well done, guys I've had 7 responses so far - keep on filling it out so that we can get a good cross section.

One of the best things I have come across is the "American Gut Project" basically they sent you a kit and you take a sample (very easy as they only need a tiny amount). Then a couple of weeks later they send you the analysis.

What I was thinking is we can all do it and compare results and see if we have similar gut bacteria... all we would need is a few people so we could compare. I am going to do it, I have to donate $99 to do the test but I have had these tests in the past (smokeylabs, etc) and they cost ten times the price. I think it's really worthwhile, have a look at the website below and make up your own mind (I came across them from watching a documentary called "Catalyst" on ABC (austraila) you can probably find it on the ABC IVIEW online. It was a doco on the GUT.

Here is the link below:

"humanfoodproject" "*******"' "/americangut/"
Thanks so much for taking the initiative to do this. I think you are on to something!  Let's hope a cure follows soon. I believe restrictive diets and lifestyle changes help over time, but take awhile. Quick,effective treatment would be a welcome relief and a real life changer.
I've replied your survey the same day you posted about, thanks for making it.

Sadly I can't spend $99 and I don't think my country would allow me to send it back...

Does anyone knows how to make a fake facebook account?
Thanks.
hello everyone!

hope you are ALL well. i've been in touch with a few people through messages but have not posted in a long while! i'm sorry! thanks itchynoses for the survey! i'd love to know the final results. a question that has crossed my mind is whether or not you all have noticed that people are allured by your presence? if people like to be near you and can't stay away? if you have been told you are pretty or handsome? (this may sound ridiculous of me to ask but i have thought about it before and my boyfriend has brought it up out of no where as well)

as far as myself, i believe that PATM is mostly behind me. that is not to say that i can have some slight flare ups. but by maintaining a healthy lifestyle: proper eating, exercise, sleep, and stress reduction i have remained PATM free. i also takes supplements that help keep me going. i take a pharmaceutical grade multivitamin, t100 (for thyroid), supplements to balance my female hormones, turmeric, and a complete b vitamin (all of this daily).

i wanted to share with you all something exciting. i will soon be starting Dr. Webb's Reclaim 24 program. my sweetie has a practice that will be implementing this. it is a complete health and wellness program that offers a 21 day detox with ClearVite and it offers a lifestyle (backed by science) that helps one to obtain true health. my sweetie would like to be able to offer it to PATM folks for a discount but currently is unable to do that. there are different programs available and he does believe that it will absolutely help with PATM.... i am not trying to help him make any $... i just want to help you and thought i would offer it to you. his email is drjbradley @ gmail . com if you would like to get in touch with him for help in anyway.

also i have learned that PATM is likely auto-immune and i will hopefully be starting treatment to repair any damage done to my cells and prevent further damage. i will keep you informed of this progress and let you know of the results.

just remember that we were given this challenge for a reason and all we can do is fight back and come out stronger. we likely suffer from PATM because someone up above believes we can handle it and have the ability to become more than we could ever imagine.

much love,
tennis89

please feel free to contact me personally as well!
Yes Tennis89, i'd definitely agree to that... that's what i've noticed all along and that's what i've maybe picked up on with others that have it.

I think the problem is more complicated than presence alone, though, especially after a while it's multi faceted.

I agree with a lot of what people are saying outside gut flora and allergies (which i agree with) - sending out stronger, positive vibrations, bringing as much love and light into your life as possible..

And I agree.. we can't let any negativity we feel change us from the people we were supposed to be.. that would be the *worst* thing.

Live our lives, be happy... I'm trying to meditate which has been really useful for me.. I feel i understand a lot about the reactions,

The only thing that works for both me and my boyfriend (he gets them when he's floating away with a mood or insecurity etc).. is putting the reactions to the back of our minds.
My last job i didn't get any reactions because of this. If you do get one reaction, it's about being so strong/ unaffected inside; and seeing everything *around* the reaction.

God bless everyone..
Yeah! It feels like my energy travels somehow.. the more i meditate, the more i'm seeing things like the waves of energy i send out.

If i'm not thinking about anything - peace
if i send out a sea of calm vibrations to hypnotise people - calmness, but people notice that i'm maybe sending something out

Uncontrolled energy, i call it a feeling of being on 'slippery' feeling vibrations.. and people are alerted to me from a 1000 yards away..
I feel that we need to control what we send out or understand what's outside the physical realm.. to turn the 'energy crisis' into our enlightenment.

Research 'opening the third eye' meditation.
Yup i guess we should make sure that our enrgies are not spreading  to thin out in the envoronment...there ewas a time way back before patm when a joined in the line for priest who was doing faithhealing by puting his head on each indivisual...some individual would fall back being supported by lay ministers til they get as low as the ground....when it was my turn i felt the enrgy of the priest hand and i also surrender to falling back..and i stood up when im ready to stand up....when i got home....i lay down and closed my eyes and i see like some wave of energy comin to the center again and again like waive of energy.... On or before patm when relaxing and eyes closed and on my back i could also see that flow of energy like coming from the outside and on the the center.....but so,etimes i could feel it opposite goin outewards....hmmm just dont know which one is more healing..i guess we should be rrelax so thst this flow of enrgy is healthy..i bet the one inward is way better so we can heal ourselves beter. Ill ty doing this meditations as well see how theyre helping me..if i canget to experience that again.
Hey girl aghast in wanted to say I am glad you are trying to deal with the issue through the awareness of your energy field. The patm really does create a nervousness that spirals the condition. Letting go is a big deal, though only you can do this for yourself. You also need to have faith in that you will heal in time. Eat less refined sugars and more green veggies is a good way to start eating better put simply, also whenever you feel those nerves creeping in from the reactions just remember that you will heal and that you have done nothing wrong and you are sooooooo WORTHY of everything and anything you ever dreamed of. Choose to feel happy whenever you can, be conscious of your emotions. My love to you.
I think its related our nose shapes I don't have nose shape and everytime sinus problam
Exactly girlaghast, but don't try anything like turning energy in on yourself unless you know what you're seeing... Have had experience trying to draw energy into myself before, a few bad days followed (so much i needed medication).. I think we need to understand this energy...

But otherwise i think some basic things are - exactly what sniffed out implies..

- challenge the false beliefs you have which allow you to ever feel down in the presence of someone who reacts.

- Stay on high vibrations..

- Work on self belief, love, meditating (if you're like me and it's too difficult, there are songs you can buy which manipulate the brain waves into a state of meditation and higher consciousness)

- Always live in the heart chakra (read 'the secret'), you'll have no problems.

Also it's slightly karma.. am sorry to say.. So it's important to pray to God or believe in a supreme being and give love, not only to them...

It's so easy for people like us to hate the world, even others subconsciously... shut ourselves out. But we need to be loving, doing giving, helping... Using what we have (intelligence, presence, maybe looks)... to help the community and help bring up the vibrations of the community.

Don't ask me why but this last thing i mentioned is crucial..
I remember someone saying the reactions stopped when they had a nursing job, helping people all the time?

Simply put, as sniffed out was saying, live in love and stay in the light...

Easier to understand how to change and fix your vibrations if you meditate/ research meditation and raja yoga... i promise.

Thanks for your advise ...it made me feel alot better.
Yup..we must have love in our hearts..like queen elsa in frozen,...thats how she resolved her curse from the movie frozen....lovelove that movie... Hehehe....Anyways...its tennis89 who is a nurse practitioner.But the thing is when u get to be a nurse u would administer antibiotics and steroids as ordered by doctors..and those medications can cause trigger patm together with stress and all others...i think its time that medical science needs a big turn around since i believe a big percentage of diseases are fungi related.probably due to the foods we have grown with through a
L these years and lots of process foods...I guess...
hello guys,

i'm upbeat today. PATM has totally gone but i dont want to speak to soon in case it all just backfires and PATM coming back.

Why does it even exist? we've created in in our heads something to be wrong with us, we never looked deep into the "souls" of anything, including ourself, and so we will hallucinate or hear voices (they're not you're own thoughts, they are intrusive and repetitive). Its not about letting go because you may still feel anxious and that 'floating' will continue. You may not even be aware of this voice hearing and hallucinations but it is there. In my case i can confirm it does exist. I've worked hard in getting myself better because at this stage that is all you can work towards to. I go into my own world where i dont hear anybody,see anybody, just be happy in my fantasy. Maybe its not such a great way but PATM becomes non existent. I dont hear anything hence i dont hear any coughing,
my therapist said whats the worst thing that could happen. In my head the worst thing is the world becoming sick because of me. That is a terrible way to think, and its time to think about something else. move on from that part in your life. I know its hard, i'm dealing with it this minute, but you have to tell yourself, yes you are coughing because of me but i have to get on with my life. You could cough endlessly and i'll be sitting hear in fear, panic, hallucinating but it does'nt change the fact that 90% of what we think in our heads is total rubbish. Our mind wonders. Thats just the mind working. But try and bring yourself to yourself and carry on with life. Do what you have to do to get through the day. you'll be great when you hear nothing. No sound.
I know you can do it because i am doing it.
good luck people
love to you all!
the reason we havent looked deep into the souls of anything is because there was a particular time when something scared us DANGER alert and its our natural way of reacting to it. hence instead of looking at life in a positive way, we see it negatively. but that is all okay. it is not your fault.
right now to decrease your stress levels whihc will inevitably decrease the noticing of PATM you should LITERALLY calm down. Of course its easy for me to say this but just keep being upbeat about yourself. Although the coughing does get me down, just let it be what it is stop trying to work on
you are all better people because this is allowing ourselves to learn more about ourselves.
whats most important is that we look after ourselves, always be in a relax state of mind (this especially, patm will diminish altogether). we are not relaxed. That's our main problem, i dont want to say tensed up but we come close to it. Always feel the need to feel comfortable - dont let others get to your soul and make you feel even that tiny bit uncomfortable. okay.
Please be careful regarding opening the third eye with focused meditation.  This can lead to a lot of heat being generated in the head and is not good if you are not yet grounded for this type of energy.  It can lead to severe side affects.

Please be cautious.
I started the healing codes prayer meditation a few days ago.  I feel it has helped me to deal with PATM.  Many people have been healed using this method.  A doctor who once had ALS was cured from his condition.  There are youtube videos that describe the process.  Type in healing codes to see the various videos.
I cant believe this forum has come down to this...
Has anybody been tested for TMAU on here? what were the results?
Has anybody been tested for leaky gut in here? what where the results?
if you disagree with them then at least respect their opinion
I think what it is are fungi making our nerves there hosts...and somehow they hav such laserific energies that can pass thru phone lines.....thru the longdistant person...and through closed window...theyre like sound waves..probable the medications doctor has povided came from old caves that probabli some hightechnology aliens left some parts of them in the caves...ive learned somewhere that these antibiotics came from weird places..even dark old caves.......just sharing my thoughts
That is why our calmness lessens reaction becoz fungi energiues go down..and once calm we take command to our own nerves..not them. Deep breathing is us being aware of our humanform also making fungi loose peower.....i can feel a nerve in my back on buttocks part..it has made it quite larger size. I think its candida. We need to be stronger than them.they habve invaded our nerves...well i guess.a big part of the world had this candida lurking on their nerves..is just that probabli we are weaker persons in spirit.... that those fingi have manage to dominate us..
The reason why our spirits have become affected or weak is due to blocks from our emotional body and mental body.....emotional blocks when we get our hearts frustrated or emotions that let us think of ourselves as lesser beings and mental bodu blocks probably from too much addictive negative thinking like worry and anxiety...to remove emotional body blocks belittle things that lowers esteem and for mental body blocks trust in the creator God or whathaveyou,,,,,or always envision good things to happen and not worry instead emulate good thoughts..less we have these blocks..more our spirits gets to be happier and fuller.
Viewing 7601-7628 comments: