People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 8401-8456 comments:
I think mine to can pass trhu glass windows and thick walls..like its laser
Thanks grateful, you too.

No , no probiotics, I take those yakult drinks with calcium, magnesium, iron, super C and super B

Guys potentially this could be a big thing for us!
A media person has contacted me. Go to the Facebook page called 'patm community'   his name is Daniel he's in the comments section, wants to do a documentary about PATM.. :D
Our prayers are answered. Should we contact him? Who would be interested?
It does it's telepathy , morse code.. we couldn't understand it if we tried.
I came across this article when I was researching effects ammonia smell have on people.  it starts:  "A year ago two dozen emergency room staff were mysteriously felled by fumes emanating from a dying young woman. Investigations turned up nothing--until a team of chemists from a nuclear weapons lab got involved."

Here is the link to the article:  http://discovermagazine.com/1995/apr/analysisofatoxic493

The reason I'm posting this is not because I think we have what this unfortunate woman had (she had possibly a rare recombination of sulfur gas from additional oxygen molecules) but to point out that what we need is "team of chemists" similar to the ones in the article, using advanced techniques such as the one mentioned in the article, gas chromatograph-mass spectrometery.  

If one of us in the S.F. Bay Area could get the Livermore Lab Scientists interested...
Went to see an ENTS yesterday, doctor confirmed I have a deviated septum and enlargened turbinates, will have a surgery done in a few months.

No we are a few confirmed cases here on this forum that has the same issues and the two persons that have had surgery done has got rid of the PATM. Might be worth a shot to go see that ENTS.
I just looked up Yakult drink & basically it's a probiotic dairy product made by fermenting a mixture of skimmed milk! So how many bottles do you drink a day? Does it not make it worse because it's dairy? & would you say you're PATM free meaning you can actually live a normal life without people reacting to you?
I drink one bottle a day! They're really yum so u should get some...

This is what PATM is... we change people's DNA... literally. We put extra information into people's DNA.

Most of us are deep thinkers right? We're probably creative and full of light... It's Morse code and people can pick up on it.
Our life is not meant to be easy as we incarnated here, full of light and completely different to others. Our function is to radiate information and creativity, iin a world that's meant to be dark
There's nothing wrong with us our DNA is just recoding others', whenever we deep think or mull over life, or make sense of life.. this ability travels through walls and stuff.

Our life is meant to be difficult, we're rewiring peope literally. That's what we incarnated here to do

Life is never gonna be easy and imo we have a mission for the Creator who wants the world to be full of creativity and information again..
We're light workers or Earth Angels..
It's like we incarnated here on a suicide mission lol..

People run this world based on a lack of knowledge... humans were created not to know, . We have this knowledge, we're sent here to spread what we have in our DNA. Life is difficult for us and there's mostly nothing we can do.

Pretty much been sent this information. My confusion is over. Don't know whether I'm happier.
I just control it by controlling thoughts and diet, but always have the people coming into my space issue
After struggling with this forever and lurking...I actually had a break through today: obviously if you work in corporate America this is the **** that nightmares are made of ...HAS SLAUGHTERED my career-- MBA, doctoral classes in tow...but anyway the guy that sits behind me makes comments all day when I even breathe through my nose, I know it permeates the room all the throat clearing sneezing coughing etc.. even overheard them taking about me..Well today I rinsed my rinsed with very warm coffee in my cube...I know it sounds gross but it quieted the bacteria and I hardly heard any reactions ..I know it is gross but technically its your boogers so why not! anyway It made my nose just all around feel better... a post just trying to help my fellow cubbies..Came home on lunch break to tell yall  this...gotta run but I am very down to earth and easy to talk to so feel free to email me may take some time , but I will get back to you!
That DNA talk you got goin on there gave me the chills....I can see that as a high possibility...
That was very, very deep of you to say... :)
I've thought about it that way but I didn't wanna post it...
I can confirm that the deeper you think the more powerful effect that wave of energy has on other people.
So it is true, you must train your brain to think positive everyday on top of dieting.
Can you explain in layman terms what it is that you did?
Did he put coffee up his nose?
Similar to a netty pot ... really want to try a netty pot eeach morning to help with clear breathing.. it's supposed to be amazing for depression and all other names of things is correct breathing
Hot coffe snorted thru ur nostrils......is that what you did
Glad you said that! It resonates right? Exactly... before I got that message about the DNA information we give out, I kept noticing clear link from neighbors behind walls, whenever I thought creatively, did transcendental meditation. or deeply. It's a bit damning as it means we're like walking volcanos erupting changes, but completely resonates with my soul and all my experiences.
My friend also mentioned the deep thinking thing before I got the message

The only thing we can do is be conscious of our deep thinking, controlling the reactions yeah..

I feel there's nothing wrong with us apart from this ..

Whenever we're excited about a new aspect of knowledge you'll get a reaction. It's not in other people's DNA yet, the information that's deep within us.
Try it ... surge up emotions about something new, deep and creative lol

All about controlling our thoughts and excitement in public..
Hello everybody, I'm Sara! It's kinda a relief to know that there are so many people suffering from this weird desease. I'm from Brazil, and here I didn't find anybody or any research about it. I know a bit of English so I had the idea to make a research in the English language, and here I am. I really understand the pain of all of you guys. I suffer from this for about 3 years. I don't even know how this started. But it came after, or maybe during a depression phase. To be honest i'm still depressed. I know this is not only a sensation, the reactions really happen. No matter how far the other people are from me, no matter if there are glasses or not between us. I feel it's not about some kind of virus or bad smell. It's about what people see in us. I don't know if i am too ugly. I know i'm not beautiful, but there are so many ugly people that doesn't have this problem. I really don't understand why with me... As i said i don't smell bad, but if any person look at me, they feel the alergy (allergy) symptoms.  Is there anybody else that also feel it has something to do with our image? If you guys have some advice please tell me!!  Thanks!
Mention of PATM on a Finnish science forum but cant post link here

"I just received information from Trimethylaminuria (TMAU) Foundation by mail a couple of days ago. According to them, there are large numbers people with TMAU-like symptoms but a negative for TMAU test result. There are some of their stories in Jan/Feb issue of Foundation's news rewsletter. The stories mentions other people reactions such as coughs, sneese etc. The newsletter also metions that there is another sister disorder called Dimethylglycinuria (DMGu), testing only available in UK and the Netherlands at this time. They are working to bring it in the US. (They hope sometimes this year.) Another information, for TMAU, fishy smelling is only about 15% of reported cases."
I am so happy to hear that!
I know I've always strongly felt there is absolutely nothing wrong with us apart from we all seemed a bit 'angelic' and deep thinkers. The facebook profiles of people i know with this, we all kinda look the same.

Im a bit happy about it... we're not cursed we're fighters and huge light workers with a really important mission, put here to change dark times.
If my message is correct, then we're all made to be a gift of light to the planet. Light means creativity and information. That's why we're born, apparently, to be these information bombs erupting where everyone else only has the DNA necessary to survive... we have a bit more than that, we have deep knowledge, creativity and love and we're giving it out every time we're around others.its something they don't have yet, it hasnt been activated in them..

Good news, it's currently being activated.. times are about to get better for us you just have to believe it

Light is coming in from God as we speak to our planet, through the information grid, that prevents humans from knowing too much and is designed by the people who control us. It's by lack of information that they control us, that's why we're born here (to get around the grid blocking the information coming through). We are major players, trust me.

We're meant to have a hard life lol...
* so everyone else is currently being activated to carry more light and information in their DNA too.

Humans are about to change and I'm sure we're supposed to be the start of that change.. like major players, we're shining the truth at people. In fact we can pretty much get anything we want we're pretty gifted and lucky.

like/thumbs up for last 2 comments! :)
Thanks for this..lli really hope there would be futher study on this weird condition we have
Guys theres this website were u can post petitiom for specific professionals ..u would choose..type in key words from nguviolets post...dimethylglycenuria  other people allergic..its change.org.......etc... Its cool..we can add up more petitions to it..the more the strongr the petions for doctors
Wow, there are almost 8K posts in this thread -- this is a really active group!  I realize that many of you have been here for awhile, so you're probably able to catch up on new posts pretty easily, but I wonder about new members who are just starting to experience symptoms, or have been searching the 'Net for years, looking for others with the same symptoms. This thread seems to take forever to load, at least for me. :(

It might be a little difficult for the newer members to find their way around, and I worry about their getting discouraged and leaving without taking part in the discussion.  For those of you who have been here holding down the fort, what do you think of starting new threads when you're posting about different issues (e.g., biofilms, detox, government studies, etc.)?  Nothing regimented, but maybe a little easier to follow.

Claire
I kindly disagree with some comments made above, for example the ones with that we change the DNA in other people. I respect your opinion, but I would at least present another way of looking at our problem.

I'm going to make some statements which together I think forms a basis of what is wrong with us.

1. Most of us see some reactions at in other people now and then, but mostly when we’re eating or the following hours when we are digesting food. This leads to think that there is a good chance the problem lies with the environment in the gut and/or the digestion of food.

2. An increasing number of us have been diagnosed with enlargened turbinates and/or a deviated septum.  The major cause for chronic enlargened turbinates are a chronic infection in the turbinates. Together, these two symptoms shrinks the air passage makes it more difficult to breath through the nose, but as we’re still breathing through the nose, we’re taking shorter breaths leading to a lesser oxygen uptake by the body. I also get a hoarse voice when I’m talking, which the doctor says is most likely caused by the bacteria from the turbinates that trickles down the throat. The bacteria from the turbinate infection are also being transported to the gut when we swallow.

3. The reactions people experience is very similar to that when exposed to gases like ammonium. Irritated eyes, runny noses, coughing, throat clearing and tingling skin are all known symptoms when exposed to ammonium.  Ammonium also creates brain fog, cause concentration problems and similar cognitive problems.

4. Ammonium and similar gases are created in the stomach when food is digested, especially under anaerobic conditions, and anaerobic conditions are common when there is an infection in the stomach and when there is a low oxygen count in the body e.g. caused by a chronic breathing problem.

5. When the body has a problem digesting food, the partly undigested food will further create an anerobic environment, create more ammonium, which in turn creates a perfect place for bad bacteria to thrive in, which enhances the bad cycle and releases more ammonium.

Now the things that people in the forum have seen have helped lessen the reactions are

Oxygen pills – increases the oxygen in the stomach (creates an aerobic environment) and also has a laxative effect which removes partly digested food – means that a source for creating more ammonium is being removed.

Hydrogen peroxide – increases oxygen in the stomach, neutralize ammonia. Breaking the bad anaerobic circle. It also kills bacteria. It also neutralize stomach acid – however that also means it will reduce digestion, leaving more food undigested, meaning it will only have a temporary positive effect as the undigested food will create ammonium.

Taking a good probiotic – helping the good bacteria win over the bad ones.

Eating well - creates a less acid environment in the stomach. Acid in the stomach together with certain bacteria produces ammonium.

On the other hand stress and anxiety – creates epinephrine which creates more stomach acid, which, like above, a more acidic environment together with bad bacteria creates ammonia in anaerobic environments.

Sure, there are still many things that aren't explained above, but in my opinion the things I've listed above makes somewhat good sense, and I believe that in order to get well we need to remove the infection and to increase the oxygen intake.
chick you tube  misophonia traning
http://www.petition2congress.com/5711/urge-cdc-to-take-action-against-surging-unexplained-disease/view/
Thanks for that great summary for those of us who have the PATM subtype that is rooted in physiological (not psychological) causes. The ammonia connection is clear, as I have said many times before on this board...I have a confirmed high ammonia blood lab test and also have been confirmed with TMAU, which is a rare metabolic disorder (mine is secondary type,which is aquired by bacterial infection).  The involuntary odor emitted with TMAU is highly alkaline and guess what, so is ammonia.  So is oven cleaner, which is what I compare the PATM reactions to (if you've ever been in a room with oven cleaner you will know exactly what I mean).  

You're right too about the oxygen connection...not sure if the extra oxygen helps kill the PATM/TMAU pathogens or if it chemically changes the structure of the noxious compound to something less noxious (can an extra oxygen molecule do that?)  I have had some limited success with H202 (hydrogen peroxide) IV (intravenous) and self-injecting.

Please note:  I have a subtype of PATM that causes "electrical" phenomenon and travels at extremely high speeds.  Still trying to research bacterial and fungus that lives off of or generates electrical current.
I agree it could be electrical.

there's this uber crystal that is used to get rid of electromagnetic and negative energy. My friend told me about it. It's used to get rid of bad electromagnetic energy in the sea and from chemtrails... and from any bad situation as it endlessly absorbs the bad electromagnetic energy, it's really powerful.
It's called Organite..
I agree wit all your points. Mostly mine was just a wild but VERY soul resonating theory for the unexplainable aspects.

But you can't deny its linked to gut problems and Oxygen in the system.

There's the gut brain link, though. Which maybe brain fog has something to do with the reactions, plus stress and anxiety. A bad gut, with its brain link, makes us less able to control the information we give out. So a good diet just gives us better control of the problem, the fact we always give out information especially in a nervous state.. theoretically, clarity of mind is key..

That's with the above theory about evolved DNA and why we have the related issues..

It's good we think outside the box with this.. I was out today and it got me through reactions understanding two reactions from some women didn't need to shake an understanding of who I was, and getting on with my day, letting them get on with theirs

Whatever PATM is, we all have huge personal journeys 'back home', because the trauma of the reactions has been massive

oh yeah, the trauma is massive, it's like modern-day leprosy...sometimes I feel like the Elephant Man, especially when in the movie he cries:  I'm a human being...

Orgonite does not work, I tried it in a zapper and in various chembuster presentations...I've tried magnets as well.  Even though I have a scientific mind, I was willing to try anything and everything (still am), but the more new agey stuff (including Reiki, which I got certified to do at Level One) does not work against this.  I also tried various light treatments, such as far infrared, and blue light treatment (the red light was in a tanning-size, full-body pod with all far infrared bulbs, and red&blue in smaller bulbs, panels, even laser pointers).  NONE of this stuff works on my subtype of PATM, in fact I would venture to say that the far infrared treatments made it worse.  Along with another member on this forum, I experimented with UVB and UVC light, to no noticeable effect.

Ozone may help, but it would have to be medical grade insufflations (did the ozone water and ozonated environment, but this alone is not enough).  I did buy the oxygen concentrator and pediatric regulator for the medical ozone machine, but have not bought the ozone generator itself yet (medical grade is very expensive).

Diet alone, for my subtype of PATM, is not enough.

I also think it has something with the way I look but also wonder how other people don't get the same reaction. The reason I say it how I look is that when I am sitting in my car with the windows rolled up I can get a reactions so it can't be the way I smell.
I wish I had the guts to post stuff up on youtube about this. I think people want too but they don't because its embarrassing and the worst part is that people don't believe you. The only one that post up videos of this is HikikomoriTV and its seems like he has had it for a while. Too bad he is in Japan he also tries to do some English videos but he can barely speak the language.
keep up the good work and motivation I know where all angels and this is God's power to help people and this world I can see it by the DNA which I'm happy even angry people become happy so thanks eva25 you know what your talking I still wanna hear me though lol much love
You tho sorry on the misspelling
Helicobacter pylori produces urease enzyme which breaks urea to ammonia
Toxins molecules whatever we are emitting must be light weight (spreads fast) and possibly pungent (causing coughs), and I always thought ammonia a possibility. I recently had body checkup and doctor said I don't even need to test Helicobacter pylori at my current stomach state. Could this bacteria live in some other organs? Can someone tell me a way to check if there is ammonia in the air. We need to know what's in the air causing the coughs.

>A7xx:
>I talked with person who recovered from PATM.He was treated by courses of >antibiotics from helicobacter pylori.Here is a >list:metronidazol,flukonazol,Clindamycin.
I was thinking about methods to test ammonia in the air. Some googling shows there are ammonia test papers which can detect from 5ppm ammonia in the air. Can someone get the papers and do the testing? They don't seem to sell such stuff here in my country.
hi
its a very personal question but dont b offended ..do any or all of u wash your anus with soap by any chance , just trying to figure out the prob  like u guys  

Hahaha. I'm sure everyone on this thread washes their anus. I body odor was the problem i think most people who claim patm would figure it out. Recently I've noticed that people that have been around me almost  soon after their nose start running and its so weird a lot like a allergy reaction and this makes me believe sometime that it can be something I'm emitting but at the same time I have my dout since people have reacted from across the street then I think that its the way I look so I'm guessing its overall health problem that not only is internal but external.
I feel exactly the same when I am in my car, it's so bad that even through that  small mirror in the car that is in front of mine, i see the person touching the nose all the time. As you said nobody believe us, they think it's only imagination when we know it is not.
PEOPLE PLEASE, NOTICE, IT'S SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS EVEN WHEN WE ARE VERY VERY FAR FROM OTHERS. IT HAPPENS WHEN THEY LOOK AT US. BUT WHY? ANY MORE PERSON FEELS THAT IT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE LOOK AT US??? *SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!
Like earth....we have self jealing (thanks to minerals in our bodies) to have self healing we need healthy nerves..to have healthy nerves we need to srop letting the bad fox in us conquer our totality. /(there is a battle in us between good fox and bad fox its up to us whod win)goodfox is either psotivity, progess, happiness, esting healthy, relaxation..bad fox negativsm,worry, selfishness, eating junk and process foods etc. Nourish /feed the good fox in you for healthy nerves.
Tactics to nourish good fox and stop feeding badfox.....
1. Dont build more tension..leap towards faith and positivity
2. Tell self sometimes... You dont have to know.. /(decrease tension)
3. Feed mind wth other pleasurable thoughts aside frm junk,processed food like cold refreshing water, deep bresathing, relaxation techniques, enjoying relaxing breeze, yoga, bicept curl with not so heavy weights...
You might not win at once but trying is better than just being sulked in feelings of misery and doom. We need to have self preservation with self healin.
I know...like were emiting lazers around us. I have a feeling its connected to our nerves in our guts.when were stress all the more it energizes. We need ti help our nerves be always healthy..it takes time to train our nerves becoz it has been worn out by lot of junk foods,negative thinking , stress...etc.
has anyone eve had their tonsils or adenoids (adenoids) removed before or after patm started ?
i dont... however i do have a small hole still in there after more than 10 years has pass already..a hole due to puncture of anesthesia when i had a tooth remove way back..Might also be a contributing factor to patm
What we all 'PATM' people have is due to fear. Our self defence mechanism senses danger, which sets up anxiety and that kind of builds on and we have our experiences. I also follow on patm being attributed with an odour but this is such a rare occurrence. Like somebody on another forum stated, patm, its like people are gasping for air. Not only are people allergic to me, I'm allergic to myself. I have the slight itch, repeated coughing, vomiting, sneezing and yawning but again its a rarity. It's all about how you feel within yourself. You have a right to feel comfortable feel okay. Cause that's all that matters. Its all about how you are feeling within yourself. Rise above those intrusive thoughts. Fill your head with enthusiasm, be happy.
I understand my above post may or may not help some people. I am not free of 'patm', no, but i have a family who love me despite all this **** we are experiencing. Because i had the opportunity to have some temporary relief, for a period of time my family know nothing is wrong with me in the sense that, yes we are experiencing something but it doesn't need to be there.
Please try juicing half a cabbage with 1 carrot and 1 celery and a small peace of ginger twice a day. Still stay off the sugar and junk food. Try this for a week and see how you go.

The above is what's helped me the most.

Good luck
Thank you for your kind suggestion but I really don't think it has anything to do with food related/ diet. But you may say it coincides with it slightly because we are more cautionary when food may be introduced into the equation. For me, I've always had the sudden gust and 'fear' of emitting an unpleasant odour, but that has since dissipated and now the coughing/ reactions etc.really frightens me. I have never been directly discussed that I have bad breath, there only been in directs at this but I truly and well heard it. I have had many experiences with bad smells being well 'bad'. Heard it from people. The kind if stuff that I would hear: Dad made a comment on sister not keeping up with good oral hygiene it was almost a jaw dropping eye popping, did he actually just say that, to her, out loud? I was only a child though but I took it on board and because I couldn't deal with the anxiety that came with this, will I develop bad breath, it became an instant obsession but something I dug into my brain so deep I couldn't keep a handle on things. So when ocd commenced that took away my childhood and teenage years, and now its stealing away my adult life. OCD let me focus on something else other than being tormented by the thought of actually developing bad breath. No one directly told me I have bad breath but the thought of actually developing bad breath was already burnt into my psyche. Now when I feel unease or uncomfortable its almost like my soul shoots out of me, like an extreme fear event. I'm feeling highly uncomftable and scared. I'm still trying to understand this illness and everyday that goes by I'm learning. Some of the comments I heard:
Please in gods will wash your mouth out
Ew it smells of **** here
All these comments were heard in my approximation but I also became alert to anyone making any comment when i would get nervous.
More comments:
It smells like tamannas breath.
I'm going to buy her a toothbrush and toothpaste for her birthday.
Ew her mouth smells.
When I let go of OCD I let go of the idea of developing bad breath but I developed another thing, when I would suddenly get confused, nervous, anxious, panicky, my soul would almost make a twitch like motion and then the reaction would occur. You need to make yourselves aware of what else your experiencing because this patm really shuts out that side. Its almost like we experience an eplipetic fit within ourselves.
Everyone on this forum feel like are good people. Its happened because different events have taken place in our lives. This is not necessarily anyone's fault but the brain displays sensitive significance especially when a child is developing/ that stage. I hope we see an end to this illness someday and I don't really see it happening tomorrow but a gradual out to it. This illness has been here since mankind have been communicating, however how.

- just a patm person, tamanna
I believe that it has a lot to do with your diet and stress levels. If you also feel like your skin feels like something is crawling on it and feel a stinging sensation then thats your body releasing toxins through your skin.
Does your symptoms worsen when you eat more sugar?

Stress hormones trigger the liver to produce more blood sugar, to give you that kick of energy in the moment of perceived danger.

Stress can also lead you to have a leaky guy which allows bacteria, viruses, undigested food particles and toxic waste products to leak from the inside of your intestines through the damaged digestive lining into your bloodstream.

Now cabbage juice is known to heal the stomach and seal up these holes + the high sulphur in cabbages also kills fungus and other infections in the gut.

Honest truth after taking that juice my life has changed.
Viewing 8401-8456 comments: