People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 8201-8254 comments:
Who are those beings? Can you access those beings? Why aren't you cured yet? What can your spirit guides do for you? Can they help you contact the other higher, intelligent beings for a cure? What was your past life about? When did you start connecting to your spirit guides? Have they proven themselves truthful, reliable and honest energies? Are you frightened of them?
Yeah . It's basically vague, about quantum physics, parallel and layered universes. And our 5 senses provide this illusion of separation, the reality is were connected, especially by consciousness to these other beings.
They've told me a lot, about controlling how happy I am, controlling my happiness and my excitement... etc..
They drop any hints which can come across as your own thoughts
This is the first life I've had... but yeah this is the dawn of a spiritual awakening, after a dark 10 past years .. I don't know what this means for PATMers
To connect you need that sacred  silence blocking the senses, the thoughts.. then your energy channels will hopefully open..
They're angels... We're constantly surrounded by Angels, guides, ... just ask and see if there's any response you Intuit is not yours.. go from there..
Is there a heaven and hell? Can people kill themselves without worrying about the consequence of their action?  
No hun .. there's a hell,  and there's a heaven to be strived for.
Wait for your miracle or gift or compromise hun.. we continue to grow. One day things will be less dark! And trust me karma is as real as anything for those who hurt you, they go on a path
Feel the emotions fully without suppressing them, then realize how little that emotion serves you, and try everything you can to keep inner peace

We get reincarnated though... heaven is a state of mind we attain while living... do you meditate?
Days get brighter just when someone is about to give up...
Always works that way. I know so many people who had to hit rock bottom to become the successes they are. I think our struggle so much, is to dance in life eventually

Threes a slow movement out of depression.. and suicidal thoughts are like this emotional sabotage .. I get them too
I'm thinking of joining a martial arts class, boxing ... let's my anger out, who knows I might gain something from it like friends, confidence , lose anxiety, not worry so much about the stupid

Yoga is also awesome...
Have you ever had an outer body experience? If you have, were you symptom free? Do you feel  an inner peace or do you feel dead and incomplete? What have your spirits told you about  your life's mission? What is the purpose of your existence in your current  body?  Did they tell you  you'll be PATM free? How do you know you can trust them?  Were they ever in a body and died and became a spirit guide?  What is the difference  between  an angel and a guide? What do they look like?
What is hell like, who is it for? Why are we reincarnated? What if we don't want to come back to Earth or have anything to do with it? How can a person be completely erased from existence? If hell is a place of torment then  why is heaven a state of mind? Shouldn't be a paradise , coming back is like hell.  Who created this sick and twisted game ?  
I am just curious, I am not trying to bring anyone down.
Why do we have to grow if we just die at the end, what does it profit us to grow? When we die we are a square one in an all knowing state of mind. Who determines our karma? There is no such thing as universal good when everyone can justify their actions. I really wish those spirits stop keeping information from us.
I know... Im having the same existential crisis, not least because we're accountable for our actions etc.. which with PATM, kinda *****
I really do not want to reincarnate either... we reincarnate, I know I will... but if if do certain things , then I'll have an elevated status in the next life
My guides have directed me to be Buddhist... that organized religion isn't great
I think some people go to heaven- the theory is if you have bad karma you come back, or if you choose to come back, or if you can do good in the world in the next life, you come back
It's just good I guess because - better to be in the know than not , also, I've been told people who cough around others deliberately accumulate bad karma ..
It's about the human condition and a soul existing as consciousness energy.. seems the purpose of life is to be accountable for how we lived it according to 'the source'

Have you tried talking to guides yet?
It might come through as your own thoughts
... but you'll know if you ask a simple question, wait for an answer and get a feel of who it's from
Meditation helps to do this

I think it's great for PATMers , what have we got to lose.

Feels almost like we have this gift but don't know how to control it :/ who knows we could really be helped.. and they could really want to help.

I believe humans accumulated such bad karma that we only function at a small amount of our potential... and I believe there's psychological warfare against us so we only use like 5% of our brains; through meditation and what not if we begin to use all of it, then, our bigger brain intuits and understands fully and psychically the spiritual world around us..
The some  people in power are not nice, they have power but use it for their own gain and they suppress people and put fear in them to control them. How can they have ever been a reincarnation when they are so rotten, they don't seem worthy to be in those high positions. Ignorance is bliss; it is better to be in the unknown. If life is suppose to be like this, it is not exciting or fun for me. Who is  against us if the bad spirits are in hell? What is hell? People do bad things for good reasons, do they accumulate bad karma?
Not only that.. fear control but have you heard about 'the greatest cover up in history'? Research the pineal gland... right at the centre of our brains, and all throughout history called and drawn as the seat of the soul. Guess what it does? Allows us to see and understand the multi dimensional world as it really is. It basically empowers a person and is the main part of the brain . but with fluoride, which is in all of our toothpastes and was used in Nazi camps, it kind of stops functioning.
That's the psychological warfare I was talking about :( kind of scary.. the scariest beings are the people in power

But it puts everything into this spiritual, positive and negative, fear or love spectrum ...
Bad spirits thrive fear, hate the most powerful force in the universe - love , and  will try to interfere with the lives of positive and spiritual people.. one article I read even suggested that demons can manipulate the asleep people around the 'light bearer', so this positive person is made miserable and out off the path of empowerment... I always notice the people who react around me, are kind of dreamy and insecure looking..
My friend always says his reactions are from people who aren't very lively.
Makes this all clear for me - fear and love, light/ dark... just maybe we have a purpose here.

There are ways to clear karma you can research. As as for hell more or less everyone who has a transcendental experience on Ayahuasca drug treatment, say they visit Hell and see three dark figures. supposed to help with enlightenment but not really sure I'd wanna go there to achieve it!
All a part of the same thing though... a mirror of us
Who cause mould growth in their bathroom? What colour is the mould in your bathroom? Have you ever tested the mould in your bathroom? Mould can cause all our symptoms but how exactly has it attached itself to us.
I cause mould growth, mine is black, I have not tested the mould in my bathroom. Our bathroom mould may have traces of  PATM . I
Interestingly I also got the same idea  as you - I wanted to check why I 'cause' red/pinkish mould in the bathroom tiles. I researched that it's not a fungus but actually bacteria -  Serratia marcescens. I found out that it can also be pathogenic and can cause infection in the esophagus. Current widely used antibiotics (like co-amoxiclav) has no effect on it.

Just finding a way to get some testing done. Convincing doctors is such a pain thou.
Hey everyone, i had PATM since 2010. It has been 5 years without any real solution.

Some days it is strong, some days it just disappears.
My Advice just live your life, do your things as usual and do not really think a lot about it.
patm is our life people suffering from 2 yers to 5/10 and some 50 years there is no solution live or die your choise one day good another bad its rotation our full life
Relief from this :

History - after around 4-5 years of living with this I have now found a way of relief.

Breathe - Relax - Ground yourself - Connect with higher self - Relax - Exercise - Be well - Eat Well - Reiki

I have not found a cure but I know how to stop it from happening when it does.

When I hear reactions I take deep breaths, clear throat and move on.  IT WORKS !

Who knows if this will work for anyone, the dis-ease might be different for everyone.  

Doctors need to help with this dis-ease.  I use the word DIS-EASE as I believe it is a deserves the hyphen.  Its not a disease.  Keep Calm everyone.  There can be relief - Believe and be strong.

I watch this forum for many years but never post, heres my contribution - I hope it helps you.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will endeavour to answer.
I don't believe a word you're saying. Any herbalist would most certainly tell you what they are giving you. All of this nonsense of going to three different countries to get these 'rare herbs'...give me a break.

People here are desperate and they are not thinking rationally. Shame on you to toy with their emotions and let them buy snake oil. Absolutely disgusting.

I know that a lot of you are quite desperate, and I empathize with all of your horrific stories because I have been experiencing it myself.

We need to clear up a few things to make this illness believable to other people. When people mention symptoms that are either physically impossible or just plain absurd, that hurts the community. I want to list a few short things that I have read here. I am not saying the people lied about this, I'm saying that them coughing on the other end of a telephone talking to you is caused by something else. That person(s) in the car next to you at the stoplight coughing when your windows are up is coughing because of something else, NOT YOU.

This illness is life ruining, and it causes desperation to the point where some people get overly paranoid. This needs to stop.

1. PATM does not and CANNOT travel through telephones.
2. PATM does not go through your car vents when your windows are up and affect other people.
3. STAY AWAY FROM HOMEOPATHY, IT IS COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTE B.S.
I do see pipol suddenli itch their nose inside a car with closed glass windows, i hear the other peeson coughing on the other line...it is reali a little ionic in nature..or however u specify that..land thays fr my experience..llike 99 percent sure of it.it is part of the nauture of this undiscovered disease
I AGREE WITH YOU!
"1. PATM does not and CANNOT travel through telephones.
2. PATM does not go through your car vents when your windows are up and affect other people. "

Thanks for your reminding. unfortunately I have bipolar disorder and I was on  manic episode last month. I apologize to all members for all of my irrelative posts for example about reactions on TV channels and etc. I requested removing all of my posts but MedHelp didn't accept. God bless you my dear friends.
PATM does go thru your car vents. I proved this to two friends who thought I was crazy.  
Does any feel like there are bugs on you?
I know.it is true...so weird of a disease
This disease was categorized as a mental disorder name Olfactory reference syndrome. when we go to our doctors or our herbalist we need to use that reference and let them know it's a real disease and not a mental disorder.
Does everyone one else have a bad odor? I don't so I can't go to a doctor and say that I have Olfactory reference syndrome. Please answer the question I asked earlier, I need to know if I am the only one going through this.
I know it sounds crazy to say this does not go through the phone lines but I have experienced it for years now(10) and I am perfectly sane.  

I'm wondering how many more of us have this weird and unbelievable symptom.  
To edit my post: I know it sounds crazy to say that people you talk to  are affected over the phone.  I have experienced this myself for 10 years and I am completely sane.  

If you look back at all the posts over the last couple of years you will see that there are quite a few of us stating this.  It's not a coincidence.  I know it's hard to believe for those that don't have this kind of response, but it is definitely real for those of us who have and not just in our own heads.  There are also other weird symptoms people have that I don't,  like making people itch, get sleepy, ect.  It is a strange phenomenon in many ways.........
The olfactory reference syndrome is this patm disease, they categorized it as a mental disorder because at the time people thought it was a smell or odor that was making people cough and sneeze around them and there was no smell but if you look up the information they were saying the same things we are saying.Back then they did not have as much technology as we do today that's why I suggested for us to use that as a frame of reference so they can go back to recheck it with today's technology.  
Some have smell some dont but the thing what similar to all of us is we make pipol allergic...with or without smell.the thing that makes pipol allergic is odorless.
"I know it sounds crazy to say this does not go through the phone lines but I have experienced it for years now(10) and I am perfectly sane. "

I have Irritable bowel syndrome with gas leakage so I know what cause allergic reactions from other people but also I have experienced traveling my PATM through telephones (it is so weird) and I don't think telephone line could transfer my emitted gas. anyway I know every person with IBS shouldn't think about it to reduce stomach cramping and reducing gas emission.
Has anyone tried contacting the president? We can do that, he can help. I am from Canada, but the Americans on this page should take initiative and make the move. Don't start making your symptoms sound unbelievable. There is information you can leave out when writing your thoughts. We should not be trying to have people avoid us and think we are crazy. First of all  
you can be telling the truth, but it is not necessary to say it in the introduction, maybe when you have proven your case with hard core evidence then you can mention that a strange occurs has also been happening; people cough through their phones. But as for now nothing,  no mention. Seem sane. PLEASE. Because when I read some posts I start to doubt and then feel like bug are crawling  me and remind my self this is real. Please, If need to get some where take action. Send a link to video evidence, the petition, the Medhelp help forum and whatever else.
Life will not makes its own happiness, you got to do it yourself because life can be unfair. CONTACT THE WHITE HOUSE.
Do you know the people you are talking to over the phone when they cough? Have you met them in person?
Great idea.
Hello fellow patmers

I experienced the first PATM symptoms in december 2013, little more than a year ago. People around me started coughing, sneezing, clearing their throats, scratching their scalps for no apparent reason. You all know what I mean.

At the same time, I noticed some things with myself that was different too. I got sudden pains on the skin of my thighs. My neck got stiff, as in really stiff. After eating food with carbs my nose started running, I coughed and it felt like the throat was smaller and it was noticable harder to breathe. During short periods my heart started to race. I get tingling sensations on my face, feet and hands. Urine has been cloudy for long periods. I developed some back pains too. Slowly, during the next couple of months I got brain fog, my short term memory became extremely poor and with that came an unnormal fatigue. I still have all those things.

So last night I started to think of what could cause all the symptoms except the one when other people coughs around me. Since all the other symptoms + the coughing started at roughly the same time it is reasonable that they might be connected.

Since March 2014, I've been on a candida diet since I get fewer reactions with that diet - from myself and from others, but as soon as I eat something with carbs, the reactions come back in full strenght for at least 24 hours.

Anyway, I googled "diseases causing food allergies" and one of the top results was lyme disease. I read on and apparently it is common for Lyme to cause food allergies, stiff neck, and yes, actually every symptom I wrote above. There are many sites that explains the symptoms, just google "late Lyme disease symptoms". Apparently Lyme can appear months or a half year after the tick bite, and I know for sure I had a few ticks in the summer of 2013. And it is not necessary to have had a red ring around the bite to get Lyme, it can be transmitted anyway. Of course "making other people cough" isn't a known Lyme symptom, but if so many other symptoms correlate it might be worth to check out.

So, I'm going to call my doctor on Monday to get tested, and take it from there. My question to you is if you've had any ticks in the year before your PATM started.

Take care!
Please share your stories for Rare Disease Day 2015.

w w w. rare disease day . org / tell - your- story /
With the exception of being bit by a tick, your experiences match my own almost perfectly.
No.  It's many times complete strangers.  I do know that it is more noticeable for me when I am cold or sweaty, or just out of the shower(hair wet) ect.  That also is usually when PATM is at it's worst in person.

I know I sound crazy but it's been happening for too long to be just a coincidence.  And seeing others post it as one of their symptoms really makes me wonder what could cause such a thing.    
The symptoms you described are also pretty accurate to what I experience. Also I get a sorta yeasty smell around my nose which I can smell when I'm in a car or room with a/c on. I tend to have very cold hands most of the time and my nose also become runny in cold temps. Diet is the only thing that reliefs my symptoms but unfortunately it's not a permanent cure.
Ah yes, I forgot to mention that. I've also noticed a smell around my nostrils sometimes, it reminds a little bit of yellow onions.

Another thing, when the patm started,  I often had a metallic taste in my mouth, but it is gone now. That is also described as a fairly common symptom with Lyme disease.
But how are we spreading this to others if it is only Lyme disease.?Why are people sneezing, coughing and itching around us like with a releasing something from our bodies and into the air?
I had a metallic taste for a  while too! It is so weird because I would brush my teeth multiple times throughout the day but I would still somewhat taste it. After changing my diet it was completely gone.
For me I think I know what causes this.  It may be the same with you ??

We eat food, it is broken down by the body and used where needed and the rest goes in the loo.

Our bodies are too tense inside for the bad gas to pass out properly.  Instead the gas comes back through our system and lungs and out through our mouth.

Its a different mix of gas that goes into the air and affects anyone around us.

If we relax, our body can function normally. As per my post above.  This is how I am finding peace and hopefully an end to this dreadful disease.

PLEASE CAN YOU LET ME KNOW THAT YOU CAN READ THE ABOVE..  ?

AND YOUR THOUGHTS ....
Hello Everyone,

My first experience was in 2005, whiles I was in the university. It was very very bad and humiliating. Sometimes you feel your not in your own skin. Most people around me in a huge lecture hall will start sneezing, sniffing and coughing. I thought i had an odor so I started using lime and other odor removing stuff.

I cross checked the way i washed my dresses, cleaned my room well very well, put on nice perfume. Yet nothing changed. I even complained to my doctor and he said he could not smell anything odd on me.

My career life has suffered the most since I lost confidence in being around people although nobody really connected it to me.

10 years down and its still that bad, if not worst. People feel very uncomfortable and start moving away after being around me for a while. They put on fans, air conditions, open windows whenever am around.

Nobody should get me wrong, but i thought i was being paranoid too. But not 10 years of it.

Am now very depressed with it because i got married and unfortunately my husband has sinus. I also had a baby. And its affecting them really bad. My husband is always sniffing, sneezing, coughing and looks sick all the time. My baby's nose is mostly blocked too.

Its that bad.............

Any help ?
share your story  rare disease day 2015 I think its  good time to show our problam to all people  I alredy share there let's see
www.rare disease day.org tell your story
Have you tried the Candida Diet? It's not a cure, but it lessens the symptoms.
Have you talked to your husband about PATM? Like if he notices a strange odor or why he keeps sneezing and coughing. Try getting as much feedback from him.
I agree 100%  with  "darthbane"  !  also "bettertimes" except for the tick and lyme disease part - that has not been my experience.    

if u want to be patm free - u must be proactive and change your eating lifestyle.

the Candida Diet is an excellent place to begin ! God bless everyone on this forum with the courage and strength to " make that change"  

like Sir Michael Jackson says so beautifully in the song: "man in the mirror"

u got this !
Viewing 8201-8254 comments: