People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 7601-7714 comments:
A trip to your gynecologist should get to the root of the matter. Fortunately, for you, your symptoms are not consistent with PATM. Good luck!
Hi Guys

I have prepared a quick survey which won't take long to fill out.

We need to get a number of people to answer it so that we know whether certain things help improve PATM symptoms or not.

The link is as follows (obviously I can't put the full link in as it will get auto-deleted but try typing the following:

Normal "http"  then type "bit" then "dot" then "ly/" then "1s6Gq1l"

It would be great if you could please respond I will try and post the final result once we have a few responses. this will help us all.  
Well done, guys I've had 7 responses so far - keep on filling it out so that we can get a good cross section.

One of the best things I have come across is the "American Gut Project" basically they sent you a kit and you take a sample (very easy as they only need a tiny amount). Then a couple of weeks later they send you the analysis.

What I was thinking is we can all do it and compare results and see if we have similar gut bacteria... all we would need is a few people so we could compare. I am going to do it, I have to donate $99 to do the test but I have had these tests in the past (smokeylabs, etc) and they cost ten times the price. I think it's really worthwhile, have a look at the website below and make up your own mind (I came across them from watching a documentary called "Catalyst" on ABC (austraila) you can probably find it on the ABC IVIEW online. It was a doco on the GUT.

Here is the link below:

"humanfoodproject" "*******"' "/americangut/"
Thanks so much for taking the initiative to do this. I think you are on to something!  Let's hope a cure follows soon. I believe restrictive diets and lifestyle changes help over time, but take awhile. Quick,effective treatment would be a welcome relief and a real life changer.
I've replied your survey the same day you posted about, thanks for making it.

Sadly I can't spend $99 and I don't think my country would allow me to send it back...

Does anyone knows how to make a fake facebook account?
Thanks.
hello everyone!

hope you are ALL well. i've been in touch with a few people through messages but have not posted in a long while! i'm sorry! thanks itchynoses for the survey! i'd love to know the final results. a question that has crossed my mind is whether or not you all have noticed that people are allured by your presence? if people like to be near you and can't stay away? if you have been told you are pretty or handsome? (this may sound ridiculous of me to ask but i have thought about it before and my boyfriend has brought it up out of no where as well)

as far as myself, i believe that PATM is mostly behind me. that is not to say that i can have some slight flare ups. but by maintaining a healthy lifestyle: proper eating, exercise, sleep, and stress reduction i have remained PATM free. i also takes supplements that help keep me going. i take a pharmaceutical grade multivitamin, t100 (for thyroid), supplements to balance my female hormones, turmeric, and a complete b vitamin (all of this daily).

i wanted to share with you all something exciting. i will soon be starting Dr. Webb's Reclaim 24 program. my sweetie has a practice that will be implementing this. it is a complete health and wellness program that offers a 21 day detox with ClearVite and it offers a lifestyle (backed by science) that helps one to obtain true health. my sweetie would like to be able to offer it to PATM folks for a discount but currently is unable to do that. there are different programs available and he does believe that it will absolutely help with PATM.... i am not trying to help him make any $... i just want to help you and thought i would offer it to you. his email is drjbradley @ gmail . com if you would like to get in touch with him for help in anyway.

also i have learned that PATM is likely auto-immune and i will hopefully be starting treatment to repair any damage done to my cells and prevent further damage. i will keep you informed of this progress and let you know of the results.

just remember that we were given this challenge for a reason and all we can do is fight back and come out stronger. we likely suffer from PATM because someone up above believes we can handle it and have the ability to become more than we could ever imagine.

much love,
tennis89

please feel free to contact me personally as well!
Yes Tennis89, i'd definitely agree to that... that's what i've noticed all along and that's what i've maybe picked up on with others that have it.

I think the problem is more complicated than presence alone, though, especially after a while it's multi faceted.

I agree with a lot of what people are saying outside gut flora and allergies (which i agree with) - sending out stronger, positive vibrations, bringing as much love and light into your life as possible..

And I agree.. we can't let any negativity we feel change us from the people we were supposed to be.. that would be the *worst* thing.

Live our lives, be happy... I'm trying to meditate which has been really useful for me.. I feel i understand a lot about the reactions,

The only thing that works for both me and my boyfriend (he gets them when he's floating away with a mood or insecurity etc).. is putting the reactions to the back of our minds.
My last job i didn't get any reactions because of this. If you do get one reaction, it's about being so strong/ unaffected inside; and seeing everything *around* the reaction.

God bless everyone..
Yeah! It feels like my energy travels somehow.. the more i meditate, the more i'm seeing things like the waves of energy i send out.

If i'm not thinking about anything - peace
if i send out a sea of calm vibrations to hypnotise people - calmness, but people notice that i'm maybe sending something out

Uncontrolled energy, i call it a feeling of being on 'slippery' feeling vibrations.. and people are alerted to me from a 1000 yards away..
I feel that we need to control what we send out or understand what's outside the physical realm.. to turn the 'energy crisis' into our enlightenment.

Research 'opening the third eye' meditation.
Yup i guess we should make sure that our enrgies are not spreading  to thin out in the envoronment...there ewas a time way back before patm when a joined in the line for priest who was doing faithhealing by puting his head on each indivisual...some individual would fall back being supported by lay ministers til they get as low as the ground....when it was my turn i felt the enrgy of the priest hand and i also surrender to falling back..and i stood up when im ready to stand up....when i got home....i lay down and closed my eyes and i see like some wave of energy comin to the center again and again like waive of energy.... On or before patm when relaxing and eyes closed and on my back i could also see that flow of energy like coming from the outside and on the the center.....but so,etimes i could feel it opposite goin outewards....hmmm just dont know which one is more healing..i guess we should be rrelax so thst this flow of enrgy is healthy..i bet the one inward is way better so we can heal ourselves beter. Ill ty doing this meditations as well see how theyre helping me..if i canget to experience that again.
Hey girl aghast in wanted to say I am glad you are trying to deal with the issue through the awareness of your energy field. The patm really does create a nervousness that spirals the condition. Letting go is a big deal, though only you can do this for yourself. You also need to have faith in that you will heal in time. Eat less refined sugars and more green veggies is a good way to start eating better put simply, also whenever you feel those nerves creeping in from the reactions just remember that you will heal and that you have done nothing wrong and you are sooooooo WORTHY of everything and anything you ever dreamed of. Choose to feel happy whenever you can, be conscious of your emotions. My love to you.
I think its related our nose shapes I don't have nose shape and everytime sinus problam
Exactly girlaghast, but don't try anything like turning energy in on yourself unless you know what you're seeing... Have had experience trying to draw energy into myself before, a few bad days followed (so much i needed medication).. I think we need to understand this energy...

But otherwise i think some basic things are - exactly what sniffed out implies..

- challenge the false beliefs you have which allow you to ever feel down in the presence of someone who reacts.

- Stay on high vibrations..

- Work on self belief, love, meditating (if you're like me and it's too difficult, there are songs you can buy which manipulate the brain waves into a state of meditation and higher consciousness)

- Always live in the heart chakra (read 'the secret'), you'll have no problems.

Also it's slightly karma.. am sorry to say.. So it's important to pray to God or believe in a supreme being and give love, not only to them...

It's so easy for people like us to hate the world, even others subconsciously... shut ourselves out. But we need to be loving, doing giving, helping... Using what we have (intelligence, presence, maybe looks)... to help the community and help bring up the vibrations of the community.

Don't ask me why but this last thing i mentioned is crucial..
I remember someone saying the reactions stopped when they had a nursing job, helping people all the time?

Simply put, as sniffed out was saying, live in love and stay in the light...

Easier to understand how to change and fix your vibrations if you meditate/ research meditation and raja yoga... i promise.

Thanks for your advise ...it made me feel alot better.
Yup..we must have love in our hearts..like queen elsa in frozen,...thats how she resolved her curse from the movie frozen....lovelove that movie... Hehehe....Anyways...its tennis89 who is a nurse practitioner.But the thing is when u get to be a nurse u would administer antibiotics and steroids as ordered by doctors..and those medications can cause trigger patm together with stress and all others...i think its time that medical science needs a big turn around since i believe a big percentage of diseases are fungi related.probably due to the foods we have grown with through a
L these years and lots of process foods...I guess...
hello guys,

i'm upbeat today. PATM has totally gone but i dont want to speak to soon in case it all just backfires and PATM coming back.

Why does it even exist? we've created in in our heads something to be wrong with us, we never looked deep into the "souls" of anything, including ourself, and so we will hallucinate or hear voices (they're not you're own thoughts, they are intrusive and repetitive). Its not about letting go because you may still feel anxious and that 'floating' will continue. You may not even be aware of this voice hearing and hallucinations but it is there. In my case i can confirm it does exist. I've worked hard in getting myself better because at this stage that is all you can work towards to. I go into my own world where i dont hear anybody,see anybody, just be happy in my fantasy. Maybe its not such a great way but PATM becomes non existent. I dont hear anything hence i dont hear any coughing,
my therapist said whats the worst thing that could happen. In my head the worst thing is the world becoming sick because of me. That is a terrible way to think, and its time to think about something else. move on from that part in your life. I know its hard, i'm dealing with it this minute, but you have to tell yourself, yes you are coughing because of me but i have to get on with my life. You could cough endlessly and i'll be sitting hear in fear, panic, hallucinating but it does'nt change the fact that 90% of what we think in our heads is total rubbish. Our mind wonders. Thats just the mind working. But try and bring yourself to yourself and carry on with life. Do what you have to do to get through the day. you'll be great when you hear nothing. No sound.
I know you can do it because i am doing it.
good luck people
love to you all!
the reason we havent looked deep into the souls of anything is because there was a particular time when something scared us DANGER alert and its our natural way of reacting to it. hence instead of looking at life in a positive way, we see it negatively. but that is all okay. it is not your fault.
right now to decrease your stress levels whihc will inevitably decrease the noticing of PATM you should LITERALLY calm down. Of course its easy for me to say this but just keep being upbeat about yourself. Although the coughing does get me down, just let it be what it is stop trying to work on
you are all better people because this is allowing ourselves to learn more about ourselves.
whats most important is that we look after ourselves, always be in a relax state of mind (this especially, patm will diminish altogether). we are not relaxed. That's our main problem, i dont want to say tensed up but we come close to it. Always feel the need to feel comfortable - dont let others get to your soul and make you feel even that tiny bit uncomfortable. okay.
Please be careful regarding opening the third eye with focused meditation.  This can lead to a lot of heat being generated in the head and is not good if you are not yet grounded for this type of energy.  It can lead to severe side affects.

Please be cautious.
I started the healing codes prayer meditation a few days ago.  I feel it has helped me to deal with PATM.  Many people have been healed using this method.  A doctor who once had ALS was cured from his condition.  There are youtube videos that describe the process.  Type in healing codes to see the various videos.
I cant believe this forum has come down to this...
Has anybody been tested for TMAU on here? what were the results?
Has anybody been tested for leaky gut in here? what where the results?
if you disagree with them then at least respect their opinion
I think what it is are fungi making our nerves there hosts...and somehow they hav such laserific energies that can pass thru phone lines.....thru the longdistant person...and through closed window...theyre like sound waves..probable the medications doctor has povided came from old caves that probabli some hightechnology aliens left some parts of them in the caves...ive learned somewhere that these antibiotics came from weird places..even dark old caves.......just sharing my thoughts
That is why our calmness lessens reaction becoz fungi energiues go down..and once calm we take command to our own nerves..not them. Deep breathing is us being aware of our humanform also making fungi loose peower.....i can feel a nerve in my back on buttocks part..it has made it quite larger size. I think its candida. We need to be stronger than them.they habve invaded our nerves...well i guess.a big part of the world had this candida lurking on their nerves..is just that probabli we are weaker persons in spirit.... that those fingi have manage to dominate us..
The reason why our spirits have become affected or weak is due to blocks from our emotional body and mental body.....emotional blocks when we get our hearts frustrated or emotions that let us think of ourselves as lesser beings and mental bodu blocks probably from too much addictive negative thinking like worry and anxiety...to remove emotional body blocks belittle things that lowers esteem and for mental body blocks trust in the creator God or whathaveyou,,,,,or always envision good things to happen and not worry instead emulate good thoughts..less we have these blocks..more our spirits gets to be happier and fuller.
when I am go swim my head only out side of water my all body inside of water also people  sneeze coughing can inside of water also virus working
i was contemplating on going swimming and naturally i would've expected the reactions.
I don't need to respect bogus posts. It's making this forum into a psychiatric cry for help rather than a real life disease. These people need mental help not a cure to PATM. And seriously? "TOOGENIUS"?? Nice name.
guys i dont think we r going to find cure in next 5 years its ben going too long
when we beliv long time negative think there is one kind of power we creat
patm law of this world  god we don.t see but we beliv and there is a  energy when we beliv long time negative  ..our sensitive mink made that power just try to don't beliv if people cough snezzeing just don't beliv tell your self that iam not your past just think that is my sensitive mind making energy just don't beliv
What about if it's a problem with what we eat, the gut, and ... we also want to support each other?

Also, these things we're mentioning, meditation, positive thinking are 'helping' some of us. We're passing ideas around. What about if Western medicine just doesn't have an answer for it? But it is in fact an illness... and the Eastern practitioners do have an explanation for it?

About the emotional and mental blocks.. Are you talking about chakras? I've been trying to clear my chakras but don't wanna mess with things. For me, not thinking about the reactions or worrying about them.. I agree it's about the only thing that works

Maybe we're experiencing just a dark night of the soul.. time's the healer and we're about to figure everything out. fingers crossed

I've been praying.. which is a new thing for me, and have to be honest, it leads to better days...
Im not really thinking abt chakras when i mentioned about mind and emotional blocks....but we can integratr these info for better health. Healthy mind and spirit leads to stronger immune system
@dfoe43, do you know anything about formaldehyde?

Do you know if our body can produce it or if it is found in food products?

I read that it also causes an allergic reaction and wondered if it is related to our condition.

Please update us about your researches.

@ ray, are you still patm free?

Hello there,

I am 95% PATM free, What I did find out is that eating organically grown foods greatly reduces my PATM reactions. I'm paying a little bit more for this type of food but I can eat anything as long as it's organically grown.

There has got to be something in the normal food that we eat that causes these PATM triggers. I'm going to keep investigating......Thanks for asking patmpain.
Can you name some examples of what you're eating. I also believe our condition is food related
Thanks for the update Ray.

Yes, please keep investigating.

Hi all.I too suffer from this disease for 10 years.Somebody tried to talk to family or friends about the PATM?Whether they saw people's reactions to you?
wtf how many more people are going to be sufferers of this problem?
the first problem is that this illness is not organised. There should be activities and opportunities for us in society.
Where are all of you based?
anyone want to create a group or a place where we can meet and join up and discuss what we can possibly do about our situation. you know, like watch out for each other because people who don't suffer from this have no idea what it is like for us.
This in itself is a dissabilty

.
my sister will ask as i lie under the bed cover, "is this how you want to spend the rest of your life like?"
I, in truth have no answer, but as every waking day goes by i awake to the sound of coughs, sneezes, sniffling, yawning, burping, vomiting, 'I've got a headache', a chest infection and so on. I live with my family and have to endure this making life a misery.
I am a hermit, a recluse.
I have no friends that i am still in contact with.
My family want me to get better (there's no doubt about it) and i also want to see me back on my feet again, but all of this has had a huge strain and left a bad mark on me. Sorry if i sound like im ranting, i honestly don't mean to be. I just want help.
From tomorrow I want to go on a raw food diet.Hope it will help me to be treated from PATM.I will write about the results.
Henceforth my diet usually consists predominantly of  fruit and vegetables (bananas,apples, pears, kiwis,beet,cabbage,carrot,potatoes).Try to drink only green tea or water.
I know it's madness but I have no other choice...
How are u. Have u kept patm at bay..what you eat for energy and nutritionm...
Anyone located in orange county, CA
Hi tamanna99 how are you? Where are you based? I, myself have thought about the same situation that you are mentioning now. I hope that we can't find a cure soon, but if for some reason thats not possible, then maybe it might be a good idea to form some kind of group where we can help each other. Respond here if you want or send me a personal email if you wanna talk.

P.S
I feel the same way you do, and we are not the only ones, please hang in there.
hi, I'm based in London.
I'm thinking about starting a group but how many of you would attend?

i'm going to kill myself.
I'm not going to put up with this much longer.
I dont think anything here is bogus posts. Thats coming from me and i am a highly cynical character. I think we're all sailing the same boat but all have different ways of expressing ourselves. I also don't think its food related. This illness is still quite of a mystery to me.
I think you're the youngest on the forum. Please correct me guys if i'm wrong.
I feel we all should be looking after you since you're the baby of this patm family. How are you doing btw? It really does upset me to see so many people suffering from this illness. This illness really puts things into perspective, you start questioning yourself.
Please don't think like that, I feel pretty miserable too, but their has got to be an answer for this. With all the advancements in technology and science their has to be an answer out there. As for starting a group in london? you should try to see if you can. For me it would be impossible to attend because I live in the U. S, unless its through skype or over the phone or something. I found another person that has this that lives around me. We've been planning on meeting but our schedules haven't allowed it yet. Hopefully I can meet up with other people close by. I live in Las Vegas, NV in the states. I've been thinking a lot about what would be the perfect jobs for people like us incase we can't find a cure. Maybe like a night post somewhere, cleaning offices or a watchman or something, or a driver job like a big rig driver or a taxi driver or like a garbage truck or streetsweeper maybe.

Do you or anybody  else have any good Ideas of what the perfect job for us would be? I've noticed though that some people seem to control it better than others. This other lady that lives around me, for example, she seems to live a pretty busy and productive life, inspite of having this condition. I don't know.

P.S
Please hang in there, If you wanna talk to someone or vent then don't hesitate on emailing me.

if i was to book a room, in a library, quiet place, no disturbance, just PATM people, how many of you think you could attend?
My local library is a nice and friendly place and booking room fees charge around £50 hourly and i am more than willing to pay.
I have to admit and be totally honest about this because leaving the house scares the hell out of me although i do it on frequent occasions.
I hope we can find some peace by meeting with people similar to our oneself. I've been to this library many times and its a safe starting place because we'll just be harboring the one room. Its a safe place so please don't be scared.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATM CURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an alternative remedy to the previous cure i have posted.
This may be out of the common man's comprehension but proven in practice even though without a proper theory.
Wearing a Hessonite Gemstone is an Vedic astrological remedy for energy of Rahu which causes humiliation in life.

Please follow following steps for wearing the gemstone

Gemstone - Hessonite
Minimum Recommended Weight - 5 Carats
Wearing instructions - Middle finger of the right hand
Choose Saturday for wearing hessonite for Rahu.

For a majority humiliation is a karma to be suffered, but for some it can be the path to enlightenment with the destruction of the ego.

Good Luck

Wow.Detail as possible.
We all need to do a fervent prayer to the Lord, asking for a healing from this disease.
It's unreal how common this illness is and how little we are told about it (and have understanding of it). I think the main reason is not speaking about it as a real illness and the humiliation and other things that come with this illness.
I do think we all have social anxiety, a high degree of panic within us, fear but i also believe PATM is existence regardless of these. I think what we are experiencing has already been triggered. We need to take time out to relax and calm down (i can only tell you how hard i know this can be).
could what we are experiencing be considered a seizure?
Seizure: Uncontrolled electrical activity in the brain, which may produce a physical convulsion, minor physical signs, thought disturbances, or a combination of symptoms.

The type of symptoms and seizures depend on where the abnormal electrical activity takes place in the brain, what its cause is, and such factors as the patient's age and general state of health.

Seizures can be caused by head injuries, brain tumors, lead poisoning, maldevelopment of the brain, genetic and infectious illnesses, and fevers. In fully half of the patients with seizures, no cause can yet be found.

btw that picture on the bottom of the page, not of the spider but the allergies woman with the tissue to her nose and the other allergy adverts I HATE  
anyone tested for hydrogen breath test or urea breath test???????? please .....tell me...im desperate here
so kind of u..but unfortunately im not of your country..Hope some pips out there in this forum would join you. and start from that....
When is hydrogen breath testing used?

Hydrogen breath testing is used in the diagnosis of three conditions.

The first is a condition in which dietary sugars are not digested normally. The most common sugar that is poorly digested is lactose, the sugar in milk. Individuals who are unable to properly digest lactose are referred to as lactose intolerant. Testing also may be used to diagnose problems with the digestion of other sugars such as sucrose, fructose and sorbitol.
The second condition for which hydrogen breath testing is used is for diagnosing bacterial overgrowth of the small bowel, a condition in which larger-than-normal numbers of colonic bacteria are present in the small intestine.
The third condition for which hydrogen breath testing is used is for diagnosing rapid passage of food through the small intestine. All three of these conditions may cause abdominal pain, abdominal bloating and distention, flatulence (passing gas in large amounts), and diarrhea.
The bacteria produce hydrogen when they are exposed to unabsorbed food, particularly sugars and carbohydrates, not proteins or fats. Although limited hydrogen is produced from the small amounts of unabsorbed food that normally reach the colon, large amounts of hydrogen may be produced when there is a problem with the digestion or absorption of food in the small intestine, that allows more unabsorbed food to reach the colon.
Some of the hydrogen produced by the bacteria, whether in the small intestine or the colon, is absorbed into the blood flowing through the wall of the small intestine and colon. The hydrogen-containing blood travels to the lungs where the hydrogen is released and exhaled in the breath where it can be measured.
THIS IS SOOOOO CONNECTING THE DOTS>>THATS WHY PROBABLY I GET  A LOT OF REACTION WHEN I EAT SUGARY FOODS AND CARBOHYDRATES>>AND I CANT LIVE WITHOUT CARBOHYDRATES>>MAKES ME SOOO WEAK  
amyone tested hydrogen breath test... Its so unavailable in our country..like lab technicians are totally clueless ...like duh....its all over the internet. And probably when its positive a doctor could give a perscription that so directly to the gut.
I have had 6 hydrogen breath test for bacterial overgrowth. I have been treated but it always comes back. I am sure it's TMAU. I have PATM and the odor component. I live in Los Angeles ad it is easy to get the test here. If you need any info let me know
If you can't get the test, see if you can get a prescription for Xifaxan. This drug will cure bacterial overgrowth. I was part of the clinical trials, that is how desperate I was. For me it only last a few weeks , but most people without metabolic disorders are cured
Exactky thats what im thinking  xifaxan or rifaximin for generic name..whats the dosage given to u and amount..how did u convince doctor to give u perscription ???????????? =)...did u experience healing from patm.pls do repli
Does sugar intolerance ..cause  i get the itch when i eat sugar foods..andi easily get drowsy when i ate a little sugar..is that.included in ,etabolism disorder
My GI doctor was the one who did the clinical trials on the drug, so he has no problem giving it to me. There are 2 protocols, I take 200mg 3 times a day for ten days, the other is the 500mg that I find  hard on my stomach.
Where are you located, maybe your doctor can call my guy, he is very well known. If so, I can give you his name In a private email. I also tested positive in the sugar hydrogen breath test.   Xifaxan is a new drug and most doctors are not familiar with, and they are not very good at thinking outside the box which is unfortunate for all of us.
Hello all!

Long time lurker here.  Been dealing with PATM for over 10 years. I had an appointment with the same doctor as ray2502 this morning and got my first shot of vaccine.  Fingers crossed.

I will post updates in a few days.
Just a question  so after 10 days of  200mg xifaxan 3x a day.you took the 500mg was that after 10 days...how long are u taking the drug....please do tell me if the drug helped with patm
I live im the philippimes no way i cld find a hydrgen breaty test..ok so uve tested positve..problbi all of us here will do
hey guys

I had stopped taking  L-glutamine powder a few months ago for some reason - I guess I thought I did not need it anymore

well my body does need it, because PATM returned, this week -  I guess after my level was low or  zero

so I am back on my L-Glutamine powder 4500mg, which I add to my daily smoothies  !!!!!

the L-Glutamine  repairs my porous intestinal lining and also prevents
flatulence

so L- Glutamine powder is on my team forever more !!!!!

have a great and healthy week!!!! God Bless you always !!!!

thanx to L-glutamine powder back to being PATM free !!!!
It helped a little bit with the PATM, but it helped my stomach go back too normal. You can only take Xafamin  about 3 times a year, remember it is still an antibiotic.        
any body can try slow motion exercise its help me
chick youtube video
If you can not get the breath test, check you stool. If it has the consistency of toothpaste, you probably have bacterial overgrowth.
I met a fellow PATM sufferer, also from London, today.
StayStrongForever and i met today, two PATM sufferers, to share equal pain.
Although he claims PATM is food related, which i respect him on that. I disagree with this and in truth believe something else to be the cause.
StayStrongForever also mentioned experimenting with food and the results leading him on to believe it is fact food related. I, however hear voices and experience hallucinations which slightly sets me apart from StayStrongForever. Even though i dfont make eye contact (something i have never and pretty much have deep fear about). Its somethiing i learnt not to do as a child. I think this was backed up with fear in me of people >>>social anxiety fear. Other than PATM i met a decent young man and good human being. I did not recieve any PATM reactions from StayStrongForever. We met only for an hour and during that time i did hear frequent coughs which i concluded to be me and not StayStrongForever.

I also beleive anxiety and panic, continous of these triggers all of this. If we can control this, then we have a fair and good chance of controlling PATM.
I do not claim that patm is food related, as I like everybody else do not know why or how patm started or works.
What I was trying to convey is that when I did eat healthy for 6 weeks recently (fruit, veg, no diary, no junk food, no packaged foods, no sugar, no junk food, minimal meats and fried foods, when i say 'no' I mean minimal as possible as it can be a difficult lifestyle change from eating a standard diet all my life which included everything to switching to a much more refined healthy diet) I saw an improvement in patm, the coughing by other people lessened considerably but when I started eating normal again after 6 weeks, patm went crazy! people were coughing a lot.
So now I am going to start again, eating healthy, as long as possible :)
Hi, I would like to get together with any local PATM or TMAU sufferers to just talk and support each other. No one really understands what we are going through and it would be nice to converse with people who do. There is no group for us to turn to. So we must turn to ourselves for the much needed support we desire. If you are interested just PM me with your details.

I live in Los Angeles as well.  Maybe we can get together for moral support and ideas.
I guess as we do the slow me exercises the beasts gets confused of the different movement...
I dnt thnk that it is toothpaste in cnsistency....eniwies...i think u also need to try taking zinc to cover the excoriated villis that is needed after the antibiotics..u can gooogle about sibo after antibiotics need the jelp in the ismall intestinal villi. Just that zinc is so toxic.i took around 30mg in  span of four hours (the chewable ones)less expensive and it did reduced patm by 60 percent on my first take. Just that at first tke of 10mg (zincee is 70mg zinc gluconate but 10 mg elemental zinc) after 60mins pipol cofing strongly stopped....and i felt silence even though i twist and turn on my seat.....i was waiting for my interview i was alone in the cubicle..althoug usuualli pipol cof when im in cubicle with aircon..pipol outside cof coz of aircom...i felt the change in 60mins from drink.and i was surprised to read somewhere tat zinc absorbed after 60 mins..upon second take of 10mg again i felt something on my right lower abdomen....and my urine smell bad like strong amonia (ammonia)...probably the first take in the mornin will do for the whole day..like lglutamine for gratefull.but zinc is more toxic to body. Although there still sniffing when i was in the aircondtion room but i guess hte irritating continous cof stopped. One dose shoulddo for the day of 70mg which is 10 mlg of elemental zinc. I bought the chewalbe ones its very cheap..great caution though ive read it can kill cells in our body in extreme doses. I stopped taking for now to have it rest.might try it again tomrw
how many of you would be able to meet up in london?

http://patmcircle.splashthat.com/

feel free to edit
i was just wondering, what do these reactions do to you.
my support worker will say, well (and he's a very nice old man) it's not physically hurting you, which is of course true before i would be reluctant to go outside with him and use the bus.
For me my soul takes for a jump when i hear a cough (particularly a loud one).
Also you feel like you've been raped. Violated, perhaps is a better word to use.
Its like part of our soul is detached and that can be a terrifying and distressing event.  As i sit here writing i feel my soul is floating, I've no idea where. My CPN (community psychiatric nurse) will say, as i say i'm floating, but she will reply with, i can clearly see you lying on the bed, its just a sensation, and the coughs? while she clears her throat and coughs, she has no idea how much she is crushing my soul, right inside of me. My father will start ranting and lecturing its a fixed belief, and it has nothing to do with possession and the like. I agree with that, it did start off as a fixed belief and i cant say that i am possessed. Contrary my mother will dunk me in oil as well as read me passages from the quran only to blow on me afterwards, as if i have satan within me. On the whole, my family are very supportive and although in denial i think believe me. Yes believe me.
My father will say you think you're making someone twenty doors away cough. I say yes. He'll say its impossible. But i can only tell you guys how you know that it in fact well and truly possible.
But what about when we're not around these people, do they still cough. My sister goes to work, says shes been coughing all day. I know i am the cause although i think she secretly in herself believes i am the cause but is still in denial. My denial phase where i would refuse to accept this illness is quite frankly and the better gone. My younger sister we'll say shes been sneezing all day at school. Her hayfever's playing up. Or shes become ill. I sit under my duvet as i write this because the violation is something i have not yet learnt to deal with.
07951595443
call or text me.
tamanna.
reporr
-my mom coughes every 1min
-lots f cougging at school
-the place that i go for social therapy has moved to new place bcuz the employees had suppousedly breathing problems
heres some stuff that i heard people ar school tal about
-it seems that everyone at school takes medicine to relieve their coughing and migraine and some said that no matter what medicine u take the coughing wont go aqay
-everyone migraines, headache, nausea, snutty nose sick stomach flu, vomiting stomach ache
-the air becomes worse/sauna the room im in so we keep the doors or windows open
-maybe the patm makes the air humid/hot and thats why people cough
I will be homeless in 3 weeks.  Yay!!!  :  )
i feel coming back to this everyday. this site is my home. i feel at ease here. this forum has provided me with solace, comfort and  consolation in this time of great distress and sadness. I don't feel safe at home. I feel safe here.

But u must understand one thing.. this is just a forum.. its not the real world.. at the end of the day, u have to go out and fight.. yeah, u can get all ur emotions out here coz we all suffer from the same disease.. but in real world is where our life is tested.
fair is the patm be strong we don't have any smell and any desesas now days I am very strong mind if we don't have smell no deseese than why we afraid be strong
Has anyone of you done tests for allergies or other immune system disorders? I have a strong feeling PATM is related to the immune system.
Anyone xperience less patm after tooth extraction?
Why? Have you experienced less patm after extraction?
No...actualli..i was thinking if i would have it extracted or just put some fillings....coz if it lessens patm i wouldnt think twice to remove it and not save it anymore.i have big cavities on it just bein covered by old fillings.but its hurting already
Well thats one thing me and you have in common. I've been thinking about removing one of my molars. The last one on my right bottom side. Its completely hollowed out and rotten inside. I also know that I have to have other cavaties also. Maybe its worth a shot I don't know. It sounds 2 easy though like if it was just that, don't you think? this is so hard to pin down because for one most of us have not just one but several conditions and i don't know about anybody else on this forum but I really don't have the kind of money where I can just go get checked out for every hunch that I have. I don't have insurance either, but I would Imagine that even with insurance you can't just go to your primary dr and tell him you think you have this or could he check that especially if they don't believe this condition exist. Sorry, ranting there at then end, But let me know what you think.
where would it be possible for all of us to meet up?
realistic ideas please.
No one gets this illness, you have to suffer this illness to even get an idea of what its like for us.
I had a therapy session yesterday where my therapist said, 'if someone sneezed, you think its you, meaning you caused it?'. i say yeah but not intentionally, I've no idea how it happens. We're all pretty much in the dark here with this PATM, with all of us chucking different ideas. It seems some peoples' PATM started associating with smell, some social anxiety, etc.
I have suffered just as everyone here on this forum and would just be happy in seeing an end to PATM.
Of course sadboyindia, but at the end of the day you will find yourself back on this forum questioning reality
.
Yup....i decided to just have the dentist put tempprary filling (after dentist waited for my lomg battle in my mind since i realli dont want to take it off just want to take save tooth but was thinkin of patm too.,if it migjt help in patm) dentist wnats me to do rootcanal..but might worsen patm..so again i dmt know.....lets see this temporary filling..but for u..if its really rotten might jave the need for it to be extracted..i dnt knw if it has soemthing in it that cause patm.we not know with all this patm uncertainties
Good point about a possible link between dental probs and PATM. I still strongly believe that it is bacterial/fungal and that it either lives in or affects the GI tract and stresses the immune system. Digestion starts in the mouth and saliva travels throughout the GI tract and into the gut. If someone has cavities, they have a bacterial infection in the teeth and/or gums.

Every time they swallow, the bacteria is carried by the saliva into the gut. From there, I believe, it can spread to other parts of the body/organs (particularly t he heart). That's why dentists prescribe antibiotics after dental work to avoid infecting the rest of the body with the bacterial infection.

On a side note, as most of us know, chronic bad breath that cannot be alleviated by brushing and mouthwash is caused by dental problems.

Personally, I think that PATM sufferers have to start by eliminating all bad bacteria from the entire body particularly via the digestive tract (mouth to anus). I think if the mouth (teeth, gums, tissues) are healthy, your body has a much better chance at healing itself.
Make your own power house probiotic and you'll be cured in a month.
Fermented cabbage juice has billions of beneficial bacteria, enzymes, vitamins and minerals that will heal you.
You can make it at home it costs pennies and hardly any effort.

Instructions
Fill the blender with chopped green cabbage
Add 1 3/4 cups of water,
Blend carefully by starting at low speed and then to high for 10 seconds or less — you don’t want puree, you want small pieces
Pour blended mixture in the jar making sure it is at least 1 inch from the top for expansion
Cover the jar securely with the lid
Let mixture stand at room temperature in a dark place for 3 days (around 72 degrees F)
After 3 days strain to separate  juice and pulp
Place fermented cabbage juice in the refrigerator
Drink 1/2 cup of this solution diluted with an equal part of water 2 or 3 times each day.
it actually tastes very good and is an incredibly powerful food. Vitamin U is the compound in cabbage juice that has tremendous healing properties.
i cant take this **** much longer. i shall kill myself tomorrow.
#suicide

i wish you all the luck people.
i shall be running infront of a train tomorrow.
So you got cured by taking this probiotic?

Are you really cured? For how long?
Lately I've been hearing complaints about bad smell and to be quite honest, the worst thing about is because despite my mother hear it she doesn't believe it's about me. My doctor don't believe about it either...

If they believed at least I could get more help but not... everyone I know and talk to say that I don't. Even some people who I haven't talked in awhile.

This is so depressing and frustrated, I feel like a crazy person because they don't take it seriously. And before someone tell me to check a badbreath site I do believe my PATM and smell are related, so don't bother.
Thanks for the tip. I will try this.
OMG..  please someone help tamanna.. someone from uk!! Dont let her do something stupid
Its fungus related so stop all sugars, processed foods white bread, junk food, soda's etc. Eat lots of plain greek yogurt take a good probiotic drink lots of water and drink fermented cabbage juice 3 times a day as mentioned in my earlier post and within a couple of weeks you will see a massive improvement.

When the body is overloaded with toxins it releases these toxins through the skin. and thats what people react to. Fungus pores. So kill the fungus from within and you are cured. It's not going to be easy but you need to make sure you are aware of what you eat. Sugars and bad carbs feed the fungus.

Good luck
We all cant take it tamana..we are all under the same boat...but we get by....dont take this situation to end ur life....just get by.dnt end it. Endure it. Will never know if theres bright rainbow in the end.so hang in there...
I ate fruit and im having rashes all over.its disgustimg
Yes, cured but not just from the probiotics. The probiotics is a major part but you need to stop feeding the fungus too. See my post to seekinganswers3000.
Your system is backed up and you need to clear it out. so no junk food, sugar, sodas etc. People who try this please don't give up after a few days of trying remember that some of you have been suffering for years so clearing your system is not going to happen in a few days please be patient. take care of your body and you'll be cured.
BTW you can juice cabbage without fermenting it just make sure you add water to it as it's quite potent.
How long did it take for you to be cured and can you eat anything without getting patm again?
It was gradual. i started cutting out certain foods first. got relief from that but not cured then taking normal probiotics that also helped but still not 100%. it was when i started fermenting the cabbage juice thats when i saw results.
It's tough to say how long as I've been suffering for over 2 years I still watch what i eat now. I also suffered from jock itch and a small fungus patch on my back which have now gone away after the juice.
I've only been drinking the juice for 2 weeks.
Viewing 7601-7714 comments: