Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community
Newborn Sneezing

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 0-6 MONTHS COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 0-6 months old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

Newborn Sneezing

My baby boy is 4 days old today and is sneezing quite often. I am not sure if its a reaction to the medicine I was given during labor or if hes allergic to something in our home? He was sneezing in the hospital too, but its more often now! We're taking him to the dr today to get blood taken but I am wondering if any of your little ones experienced this!?
Its perfectly normal they are just clearing out from being in the womb for so long. Getting use to the new environment. Congrats by the way mommy ( :