What would You Do: Survival Game
Here is a scenario that I have just thought of:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and your best friend are taking a hike though the mountains when all of a sudden a Mountain Lion becomes startled and begins to approach you. Since you were just hiking, you only had a backpack full of supplies, but no rifle or anything like that. The Mountain Lion is getting ready to lunge at you and attack.

What would you do in this situation and why?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I have received at least 10 posts, I will pick one of the best answers that would probably be the best way for Survival and I would contact them either on this post or Via PM. That person would then be able to post the next scenario. :) I hope you enjoy this game!!! Let's have fun with it. :) :) :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Throw her a cookie or something to distract her , whilst we made our escape ..running like mad ...
I'd say "RIGHT! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!" in a pretty loud assertive way, and clap my hands really hard a few times while standing my ground.

?????

(Then I'd put my head between my legs and kiss my *** goodbye)
I would turn slowly around and walk very calmly out of her sight, then, I would pick  up the pace until I reached safety.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
embee24 commented on Headache Note
drifter0213 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28
Theobaldm1989 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28