Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Marijuana Use During Pregnancy?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Marijuana Use During Pregnancy?

I am 21 and 7 weeks pregnant with my first child. As a full time working college student, i've  been smoking marijuana for the last two years or so, almost daily. Now that i've become pregnant i have significantly slowed down, but still smoke occationally; it really helps with nausea, headaches & sleeping. I plan to completey stop by the time i'm 6 months pregnant or so. but because ive been smoking for so long and have all these new pregnancy symptoms (i throw up at least 2 times daily), while i'm still working and finishing up school its really hard to just stop. ive talked to several people who've said they smoked every day of their pregnancy and baby is fine. however, i do plan to totally stop, and i dont smoke to "get high" necessarily, i just take one hit to feel better. ive researched online & some sources say it can cause ADHD & similur attention problems, but every study has said the results were so close & minor they had to rule it inconclusive.

Soo while it obviously wouldnt be ideal, is it ok for me to smoke occasionally til i can stop? I'd prefer not to hear responces from people who are "marijuana haters" in the first place, as i believe its 100% safe to use when youre not pregnant. I suppose i should add ive never done any other drugs, i dont drink at all & dont smoke ciggarettes. SORRY ITS SO LONG :)
So are you only wanting to hear responses from those who have done it just to justify that it's ok continue doing it? Most women on this forum will seem like "haters" as you call it, because they won't agree with it. It's a touchy subject on this forum.
Okay so first off unless "these people"are certified doctors then their opinion means nothing... how many ppl say they drank their whole pregnany and their kids are fine.... would ya still trust them??  Morning sickness is part of pregnancy, there are lots of other safe options to try, also you can get a prescription from the Dr that is safe to take that helps with morning sickness... you need to talk to your Dr about quiting and talk to them about your concerns...
No, i just want to hear from people who have a justified opinion whether for or against it. I just dont want the same people who think marijuana is horrible in any instance to respond because obviously theyll say its bad. my question is out of people who smoke in general or are arent against it in the first place: is it ok?
I Disagree with this but when my cousin was pregnant she smoked all the way till she was ready to go to the hospital. it just depends every body is different she told me the same thing about nausea and eating since her appetite was that she could not eat.now her baby is 1 1/2 and i havent seen anything that could be wrong. i do not reccomend this but just to say its your body and if you feel right with it then do so but i do recommend to stop asap since abnormalities could happen... hope this works out for you. good luck:)
yes and also talk to your doc:)
My first appt isnt for 2 weeks i will be speaking to my Dr about it then. But my close friend has a 9 month old & she asked her doctor while she was pregnant and she told her while it wasnt reccomended there isnt any evidence it has any effect. and coincidently my friends mom smoked while she was pregnant with her. drinking during pregnancy has definite effects so you cant even compare it.
I personally do not smoke, never have and never will. If you want to smoke it while not pregnant , i see nothing wrong with it. Its your body and your personal choice. I do believe it is very selfish to smoke anything while you have a precious life inside you that can't do anything about it. It's not fair to the child. I don't understand how people can't give it up for a short 9-10 months. Just because people do it and their child came out alright, does n
Not make it right. I agree with lesley27's comment. Talk to your doctor and see what they have to say. In the end that's the only opinion that really matters. I hope you have wonderful 9 months and get the answers you are looking for :)
My best friend smoked 2 out of 3 pregnancies. The one she didn't smoke with is fine. The other 2 have asthma ADHD and they're having one checked for a learning disability aswell. I know all those things can be caused by something out but, not to say it wasn't caused by the marijuana either. Her 4 month old already is on inhalers because his breathing is so poor.
Else not out
My point was that there is no proof what amount of alcohol vs who its gonna have effects on...so one person may have a FAS baby and not the person your getting advice from-they drank the whole preg and their kids  are fine... so some ppl who have smoked pot have long term effects but the ones you talked to say its fine....that was my point other ppls opinions dont mean much unless they know what they are talkng about....

and because you know there is a chance that it COULD cause long term permanent effects IS a reason to quit, i dont even eat sandwich meat cause i want to do everything possible to protect my baby... and yes your baby could be perfectly fine but is smoking pot that important that your gonna put your baby at risk?

I honestly have nothing against pot, unless it affects others that cant protect themselves..like babies and children... then its unresponsible and as the adult your choosing it for them, and its not fair and as the adult its time to put your big girl pants on and be the adult... oh and youll save money that is not going to a good cause anyway and put it towards your future child becasue they are expensive!!!

PS i was a big pot head(i know all about it!) smoked it everyday (into my early 20s), but there is a point when you do have to grow up and hunny your pregnant! if there was ever a time! its now
I smoked ciggarettes for 6 years and was the biggest stressball you could imagine if i needed a puff.. but the day i found out i was pregnant i didnt dare take another smoke of a ciggarette and you know what i was fine with it because i new that i was responsible now for another life and it made me happy noing i was doing the right thing .. and with nicotine and other chemicals in ciggarettes being proven to be more addictive than weed i'd deffo say that you can stop .. and by the sounds of things you want to so i would say dont risk what other people say about their babies ending up being fine because for you that might not be the case .. just do what you think is right.. you'll feel really good about stopping.. i was also hospitalized with my sickness for 5 days and got 100% non harmfull meds from my GP which i only had to take for a short time anyway and my sickness went on its own which it will do .. its just a symptom of carrying your baby =)
Im quiting when I start to geel better. Bith my sisters smoked in their pregnancys and all 5 babies are fine
Before i found out i was pregnant,
i was exactly where you are.
I was smoking a lot, but i was doing it to get high and escape reality.
My boyfriend and i were both like that..
but once we found out that i was pregnant,
we both stopped - and it wasn't hard to do...
it's not addicting like cigarette (in our case anyway),
so stopping cold turkey didn't really have any affect on us..
im now 36 weeks and have not been high or had a drink since i found out i was expecting (at 6 weeks).
I guess my point is,
if you plan on stopping completely by 6 months regardless,
maybe you should just stop now.
I go to school as well and believe me,
the further you get in your pregnancy the harder to do anything is!
(school, cooking - even putting on your shoes! lol).
Regardless of your decision,
before you do anything i would talk to your doctor about it.
...
and possibly not post this question on the forum lol.
It is a touchy subject,
and you have to keep in mind there is a TON of hormonal woman on here that will jump down your throat (not necessarily realizing it), because of their hormones, and simply because they're online with no confrontation :) lol.
best of luck with your pregnancy and hope this helped!
It is not my place to judge your decision on anything but I would like to say that just because so and so's kids came out ok doesn't mean all babies who experienced dope will. I know a couple who smoked pot and had a child. He about died when he was born because his lungs where under developed. They had another child and she had adhd. If pot can destroy adult human brain cells, my question is, what is it doing for a developing brain? Probably the same thing. Plus they do drug tests on babies when they are born in my state. If it is in the baby's system when it is born, they will take the child from you. You will not get to leave the hospital with it and they may charge you with child endangerment. This also happened to a couple I know.

People say it is hard to quit but it is mind over matter. I smoked cigarettes and dipped before I found out I was pregnant. I actually had a tobacco pouch in my mouth when the doc told me I was pregnant. I spit it out right then and have been tobacco free since then. A month without it and I ain't spazzing out yet. You can quit. You just have to want to.
There will be dozens of people who will post different things. There will ALWAYS be people who did it and things turned out fine, as there will be others who did it and had severe issues with their child. At the end of the day, you have to ask yourself if it's worth it. Is your desires more important than the child that depends on you for EVERYTHING? My sister smoked this non-stop while pregnant with my niece, as well as cigarettes. My niece was born healthy, but was 5 weeks premature. She was fine at birth and as she grew, but now at 18 months shows extremely obvious signs of being developmentally behind others of her age and even younger. Result of the drugs? Who knows. But is it worth it in the end? If your newborn doesn't have an appetite would you make them smoke this just to get one? It's no different than smoking while pregnant or in the same area.

I understand being sick and stressed. I spent my entire pregnancy nauseated and vomiting 24/7, unable to eat more than once a day if even that. Pregnancy is rough, you will be sick. It's just part of how it goes. It's not meant to be a cake walk or a breeze. Everyone claims that at least they're not doing harder drugs or drinking but at the end of the day they only say that to justify what they already know is wrong.
The baby's brain and organs do the most vital development in the first trimester, so saying you'll quit at 6 months isn't saying much at all.

Just speak to your doctor about it - everyone will have their opinion and there are not many women who will agree with it - potsmoking pregnant women are in the minority because of all the legal ramifications and the fact that we really do NOT know what it may or may not do to a developing fetus.....so your best bet will be to speak to your doctor.
My friend smoked and her baby had respiratory problems. She also got visited by CPS because the THC was still in the placenta.
I was a regular smoker before pregnancy and will be after. Personally I dont smoke weed while pregs because any kind of smoke fills up the womb and at the least can cause asthma. Also my friend smoked ask her pregnancy and I swear her kid is half baked. He is smart but always seems to be in la la land, even my son, ewho is the same age notices. Also alot of hospitals routinely drug tests newborns so there it's also the legal ramifications to consider. So that is my view, I've smoked for 15, years, I can wait a few months. Good luck and congrats on your pregnancy!
I smoked till I was 5 months. I know the feeling. Im having my second baby, and before him I smoked everyday twice a day for anxiety and to sleep. I have a perscription. But I also did research and found out they made it a law that if you pop a dirty test after the baby is born you go to prison for up to ten years. I dont like taking pills and I dont care what anyone says pot is much healthier then a pill that hasnt been fully tested. Look at these girls that took zoloft or paxil for depression because a "DR" said it was safe to take while they were pregnant, they have lawsuits going because they trusted these drs. And now there babies have birth deffects they have to live with for the rest of there lives. Is it safe to smoke probably not safer then not smoking, but think of your baby having to be with someone you dont know and not being able to him/her for 10 years. Thats how I stopped.

Atnd to all those that want to judge... Stop! Thats not you job! Thats gods job, you have probably sinned in some way and one day youll get your judgement so I suggest your careful how you respond to people. This girl didnt come on here to be bashed she came here for help from her fellow peers.
I know several kids that's parents smoked marijuana while pregnant and they didn't see any effects of it until the children were 4 and up. 9/10 have a learning disorder,ADHD and anger issues. I think I would definitely try to stop. I am 7 weeks and I am constantly nauseated but I push through and make myself get through it. It only last a hour at the most. Are you going to continue smoking it around the baby after she/he is born. I am asking BC smoking while pregnant is the same thing if Not worse.
And I have to disagree with you when you say its healthy for you while you aren't pregnant. If it were healthy for you it wouldn't be illegal. My opinion
I didn't read all of the comments above...so forgive me if I am repeating something. I used to smoke weed in college. I understand it might seem like no big deal and really when you are making choices for just yourself...I think drinking is way more harmful and it IS legal. BUT...here is what I think about it while you are pregnant...

You are carrying somebody else. You are no longer making decisions for just yourself. This is just one sacrifice of MANY you will make as a Mother. The best thing you can do for your child is treat your body like a virgin temple while you are pregnant. Eat right, drink lots of water, avoid all of the processed crap that you can...and do your babies lungs a favor and stick to plain oxygen. You know all of those things are safe (for sure) and good for you baby. Why risk it? I'm not judging you ...that is just some advice from a former weed connoisseur.
I don't smoke weed myself but I have friends that do so I'm not a hater - each to their own I say.  A friend of a friend of mine did smoke weed throughout her pregnancy and the child now has ADHD and other learning difficulties.   You have a life inside of you which some of us aren't so lucky to have, even though we badly want it.  Appreciate what you have been blessed with and give it the best chance you can.  From the moment of conception you need to put the baby's needs ahead of your own - that's what being a good parent is all about.
Before I got pregnant, I was high constantly. I have been smoking marijuana for over 11 years and had not gone one day without smoking. My fiance was the owner of the biggest medical marijuana club in the central valley in California.
Before I got pregnant, quitting wasn't in my agenda.. even if I got pregnant. I wasn't ready to quit.. nor did I WANT to.
Until I actually got pregnant. I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks. And I quit smoking the second I found out..
Im sorry to say but smoking while pregnant is just straight up selfish. And honestly your excuse of only smoking to help with nausea and sleeping is a bunch of BS. They have really good nausea medicine to help... and honey, sleeping doesn't get real unbearable until 7-8 months. You think its bad now.. you're in for it.
If you care about your baby at all, you will quit..
As every pregnancy is different, some babies will be born affected by marijuana and some wont be. Just because some people you've talked to had healthy babies after continuing to smoke doesn't mean its okay to keep smoking.
When you smoke, you're cutting off oxygen to your baby. Unfortunately your body is the only place your baby can go.. it can't choose a different uterus while you're making selfish decisions.. Your actions no linger only affect you.. they affect baby as well. And if you can't put baby's needs before yours now, then how are you going to be able to when baby is here? You won't...
Im not trying to be rude.. but this just baffles me.
Realize what you're doing to that poor fetus.
Would you shove a pipe in your newborns mouth?! You're basically doing that now... just for your selfish reasons.
Think about it.
I dont believe in it.  But u are ur own person.  Just know. As someone that volunteers my time to fostor children.  We have removed children from the arms of there mothers who smoked weed or did other drugs thru out pregnancies.   Ur ob dr drug tests u and is obligated by law to report any drug use.       Be careful. Im not a dr so i dont know sideeffects. Or birth defects.  But i have seen babies go thru withdraws. And have to be put on meds to get weined from drugs.
i was an faithful smoker also.... and just as you say it definately helped with first trimester symptoms.... i smoked until 3 months with ny first and until 4months with this one.... to be honest the inly reason i quite was because while seeing the ob he told me since i had 2positive urine tests if i had another she would have to call social services and they would get involved...blah....blah... thats just because this time im on medicaid and not private insurance ( i was on my husbands private insurance and my dr never said anything about my smoking so i stopped. i dont think its too harmful as my son is perfectly normal no breathing problems or anything else.
I have to say I smoked every day with my oldest son because of morning sickness, = morning, noon and night! Wasn't gaining and had High Keytones meaning the baby was starving. So I would take a couple of tokes and get my nausea gone so I could eat. (my best friend also did the same at the same time and both of our kids are in the top 2% of the 5% gifted people. :) Our eldest are 12 days apart. You cannot say that ADHD is caused from smoking week when pg - there is no scientific evidence to that at all! I would say it tend to be more a hereditary thing sometimes with ADHD as I and my ex have and so do our kids. We ALL have extremely high IQ's. My 2nd child would have starved to death too if I had not smoked a little during my pg when I had am, noon and night sickness with him too. He had some other problems that are not in any way related to the mj. But he is also a genius like his brother is but then again their father and I both are not idiots!! My best friend safely smoked with all 5 of her pg's. All of her children are fine and most are fully grown and on their own too, like mine. ~AURORA_STAR
I'm not for or against, however I do know they drug test the baby at birth & cps could take your baby for it testing positive. It wouldn't b worth the health risk or losing my child so I wouldn't do it.
You asked a pretty controversial question on a site for pregnant women, sorry to say it, but a lot of them are going to be terrible to you.
Marijuana has been proven to have many positive effects on the body, it's natural, and has no scientific proof to show that it harms anyone.
If people would stop being so overly biased because of what the government says, it wouldn't be too bad to ask about it.
People smoke and drink, which both have terrible affects on their bodies, but no one bats an eye at those people.
Either way, I wouldn't do it while pregnant, just in case, but there's nothing to say that you're a horrible person or negligent because you smoke.
I know many people who do, and I've done it myself.
While pregnant though, I steer clear from everything that's not fresh air and healthy food :)
Use a vaporizer to eliminate the smoke that your baby breathes with her own lungs. Smoke is still not good for your baby. Also, there have been studies that suggest that THC aids in neurological development. However, it is an illegal, controlled substance and most, if not all, hospitals drug test their deliveries. They could take any THC positive babies to CPS and you will have to fight to get her back. All in all, its your right as a mommy to choose, bit I highly recommended a vaporizer for ANY length of consumption. They can ne pricy but your sweet baby is more than worth it :) good luck and blessed be!
P.s. weed isn't physically addictive. I understand that habits are hard to break and you may feel that it eases symptoms (which is totally true, studies have shown) but asking these types of questions feeds into the stereotype... which always *****. Keep your head up and let haters hate but PLEASE always exercise caution regarding who and whete you are seeking information from. It ***** but IT IS ILLEGAL. Be careful. :D I hope I have helped. Blessings!
I am not against marijuana use in general, however I believe when you are carrying a child, you need to give that child the best developmental start you can. When you use marijuana, your baby does too. If you love your baby you will give it the healthiest environment you can,  and that starts with quitting marijuana, cigs, drinking, anything that you wouldn't give your baby outside the womb!
I still smoke every once in a while about a bowl a week and I'm worried about my baby testing positive too but my doctor told me to stop on my third trimester and I'm 24 weeks in two days should I stop now?
I personally do not smoke but I did smoke cigarettes until I found out I was pregnant. My opinion is I wouldn't do it but I understand that trying to quit an addiction is hard and I know women who smoked to help nausea but if  your plan is to quit then keep telling yourself you can and plus you would never smoke around your baby after it's born right? Then why smoke while it's developing inside you? Good luck on quitting.
I realize this is late, but I do want to discourage you from continuing to smoke, not for any scientific evidence but for this, your baby that I assume you want to keep, is growing inside you and development at this point is what gives your baby its future. Even if you decide there isnt enough evidence to prove either way If your baby has problems there will ALWAYS be that voice that says did I cause this. Trust me, I've been there. Good Luck.
Ive never smoked green, never felt the need to. Doesnt make me a hater as you put it. Ive smoked ciggarettes for 14 years didnt give up with my son 5 years ago smoked my ciggies all the way through and then felt guilty as hell when he was born he had dry cracked skin and I believe my smoking done that and made him sound awful breathing wise he sounded like he had been smoking. As soon as I found out I was pregnant this time I went cold turkey I had too for the little life growing inside. Everything you inhale affects the baby so id say its great you want to give up but by 6 months the damage is already done the first 12 weeks are when the important bits are made. I wish you luck and I hope you find the answer your looking for. Also when I was at school im sure they said women who take drugs during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies and/or premature labours??
Ivuse to smoke weed and drink not constantly but whenever i felt like it, and the week right bfore o found out i was pregnant i was partying hard when i found out i completely stoped everything i was doing bad and didnt have a problem doing it because at the end of the day my baby is so much more important than any drug or alcohol & it was also my birthday week so i had a good reason to celebrate with liquor & weed but not when pregnant ,its just not worht risking anything for my unborn child. thats my opinion.
Hi im 25weeks and hav smoked cannabis for 8 years i hav a couple of puffs a nite not to get high... i do feel bad and aim to stop for my last trimester... please let me kno how u get on at ur doctors... i personaly think out of all the drugs alcohol included its gotta b the safest as it is grown from the ground & is used as a prescription for many health problems
I truly believe that its a decision you need to make during your pregnancy, I think any doctor is going to tell you that it isn't recommended but your correct in saying that it doesn't have any proven effects on baby! I have friends who smoked it their whole pregnancy and everything was fine. I did smoke it here and there but since we were avididly trying to concieve (conceive) and I had already had a miscarriage I chose to not smoke at all while trying and during my pregnancy bc I just didn't want any added risks eventhough I do not feel it would have caused any issues! :) hopes this helps you!
I think it is disgusting that you would carry on smokeing weed when pregnant!Your baby cannot say 'Mummy please do not smoke' My sister in law smoked it when pregnant and her son was born with clubbed feet...It was horrific and he had to go through painfull treatments to correct his feet!I understand that you smoked it before but surely for tge health of your child you would quit....If your baby was sat in a room with you would you put weed in his/her mouth...No!
Its not about you anymore. Its about your baby. If smoking pot helps with some pregnancy symptoms, you need to find other ways to help your symptoms that is healthy & safe for you & your baby. I try my hardest to.not judge but think of your baby born having withdrawals to marijuana. The same goes for smoking. The baby will have nicotine addiction. What you are doing to yourself, you are doing to your baby. You are carrying this child to take care of it as it grows inside you. That means, take best care of you. If you cant stop, you need to get yourself help.
I myself do but smoke anything during pregnancy, before i got pregnant i would occasionally smoke pot but i can say that i have a couple friends who did smoke pot through out their whole pregnancies. 1 if the boys was born with terrible respiratory issues but hes incredibly
Smart no learning dissability. However my other friend has a perfectly healthy boy but i do question his development. Its a personal choice but remember you are a life vessel for another human being growing organs and and a brain sobif ANYTHING at all ends up being wrong you will especially as a first time mom blame your self and have a hard time dealing with it. Im not a marijuana hater, and quite honestly it can be very contradicting for people to say that its terrible for the baby cause my doc has me take vicodin for my migraines and i lve taken one a day since i was 20weeks. My opinion, marijauna(minus) the asthma from smoke is better than taking pills. But you should talk to your doc about it even if you are scared they canhelp you and give you correct info. Goodluck, ps dint stop doing anything that you a regularly customed to as ut could cause more harm so pleasr do not abruptly stop smoking. Your doc nerds to be the one to help with that
Couldnt bring myself to read all the comments. But like everyone else said above... my boyfriends mom smoked with all her babies and my boyfriend has adhd and all her children have learning disabilities.

I smoked pot several times a day.. I didn't have a job and it was the summer... I was stoned all day every day and before the summer... I smoked several times a night before bed. I was addicted and my boyfriend wanted to quit... but I won and everyday we smoked more and more.

When I found out I was pregnant...i stopped. No question about it. I was mad at my boyfriend for a long time because he was still able to smoke. I get jealous too. I'm a firm believer that pot is a lot better for you then pretty much anything else you put in your body... weed is all natural (depending on where you get it... people do lace it sometimes) cigs have tar and cyanide in it ffs. But everyone above is right.. you're taking care of another human being. That child doesn't get to choose what they inhale or see as they grow older... plus, everything is developing up until 6 months... why would you want to risk something? Is it worth it? I didn't think it was... so I stopped. Don't get me wrong... I can't wait for the night my baby girl is big enough so that she can go to grams for the night and I can smoke haha. But it won't be for a long time yet...
To everyone ridiculing her: you're obviously a bunch of ignorant, small minded people who have absolutely no idea what you're taking about. Marijuana and thc are NOT harmful to your unborn child. I have been researching this topic for a long time and have talked to many doctors. SMOKING is what is harmful. Any smoke. If she were to vaporize it or eat it, it would be 100% safe. If she's only taking a few his a day, her baby will be perfectly fine.  There are hundreds of thousands of when who have smoked through their entire pregnancy and have reported their children reading way above their grade level and being perfectly healthy. and there are a lot of nutrients in marijuana that are good for you and your baby. I would suggest getting a vaporizer hun.
Ok but y r we commenting on a post from january 2012
Because it came up as a recent post in the forum...im sure no one has realized it was from 2012
Morning sickness vomiting and everything else yes its apart of being pregnant but there is meds that will stop all of this and alot of new preggers dont know about this me including...taking nausea med when I told my mom she wasn't keen on the idea bc when she was pregnant with me they didn't really have anything similar far in advance and shedidnt want anything to harm me but oobviously science and meds has greatly improved...its a 50/50 situation that u will have to see if u want to continue or not your baby may be healthy it might not be healthy but thats your path...when u go to the doctors asked for nausea meds like I mentioned it helped me out alot and im sure it can work wonders for u congrats and welcome to the pregger team
I have heard it is safe if u don't do it alot and it sounds to me that u only do it for medical use.  Marajauna is NOT addictive and is a natural herb.  As long as it is pure and not mixed with anything I think u should be ok.  
Wow! I AGREE all the way with everyone who doesn't support smoking Marijuana while prego. You can make up all the excuses you want to excuse your behavior. All I can say is that I was a party girl since I was really young I would drink hard liquor daily would use all types of drugs that were very addicting everyone in my family or people that new me said I would never change my ways that I would die in the fast lane but the day I found out I was pregnant I immediately quit EVERYTHING. So everyone that says "i cant quit" or doesnt quit for 9 months blah blah blah im sorry but I cant feel sorry for u because I was their and had no problem quitting. Its only 9 months people really a freaking addiction can more then love for your baby.
Loved what you said!!!
Your freakin crazy. Stop putting yourself before your baby and be a patent! NO its not ok to get high while pregnant. You're not even supposed to smoke cigarettes let alone weed! Jesus some people.
Stop trying to justify yourself by saying school is hard. I am i single mom and i go to to school full time and im a paramedic part time. Im 21! All you people who said youve done it and think its ok seriously stop kidding yourself and grow up! If you dont know the answere to "is it ok to get high while pregnant" than you shouldnt be a parent!
Alit of people smoke it ryte through, it was the only way i could  get out of bed untill i was three months i stoped after i wasnt sick anymore, ur baby will b fine , it dosnt have harsh chemicals in it and hasnt been proven to bring harm to babys
Your stupid xmybubix it is not safe at all. I just picked someone up in the ambulance the other fatty who went into preterm labor with her twins lost them both. Doctors found weed in hey system that night. Just because you got "lucky" with having a healthy child while smoking, doesn't mean you should tell others its.ok. Because ours not! Same clearly their just add stupid as you are.
Medically its proven and many times , just because there was pot in her system dosnt mean it was the cause , cannibis wont harm the fetus, and please dont call me stupid i had a long descussiin with my doctr about this , and expecially where some cultures its normal , i dont think u have the right too call anybody stupid btw
this is a hard subject for many to even talk about when it comes to being pregnant, and with you asking there are going to be people that are totally against it and some that have been in your boat, i have knowen people who have do it during there pregancy and they didn't think there was anythign wrong with it and it was pointless for me to try to tell them anything different if they thought its was ok, everyone has there own point on this and i'm sure this is a lot more negative than good, and i know people do use this for medical reasons, but i have also seen a perent leave the hospital without her child cause the baby tested for the drug and it went into state custody so its somethign to think about,