Ache's & pain's
I'm 37+2 and have loads of aches and pains but still no sign of baby!
I keep having period type pains and burning lower back pain, I've been having them for about 5 days it's driving me absolutely crazy!!! Anyone else is the same position?
I have been like that one and off for 2 weeks now. I am 38 weeks today. We are having baby on Wednesday by planned c-section.
Braxton hicks is not fun! Hang in there. Hopefully it won't be long and your baby will be here. I take a nice warm bath, and get hubby to rub my back. I also use a hot magic bag to help relieve pain. You just have to keep on trying different things until you find what works for you. Sometimes nothing helps and you just have to bear thru it.
Its ***** doesnt it! Im 38 and its frustrating cause I want her out. I been going to gym, bouncing on yoga ball, walking etc. Nothing is working!! Its uncomfortable.
I had my baby girl two weeks ago when I was 37+5. She was 16 days early. I didn't try anything, just went into labor naturally. Five hours later she was born. Hang in there. You can do it. You're almost there.