C Section scar a bit painful
So at 10 months post partum, I am still experiencing on and off pain from my c section scar. It's also still quite dark and ugly looking.   The only thing that worries me is that perhaps I conceived again too quickly?  My OB had given me the ok, but do you think that such a fresh scar could cause me problems?  I intend to discuss it with her at our first appointment, but that is still a few weeks away.  Anyone else conceive so quickly after a c section?  How did things go for you?  As always, thanks for the input.
scars usually feels like that when it gets cold..are you in a cold climate?  if you are i dont think you should worry
I have one scar in my arm and it bothers me  when in winter time ( i'm in NY)
Yeah, I am in Calgary Canada and we just got our first major snowfall of the year.  It's weird, because much of the area around it was still numb, and the feeling is coming back. And it's not pleasant.  I had no problem healing...no infection or anything like that.  Climate change makes sense.  I am just worried about when the area starts stretching.  That's me though...a worrywart.  
hey there, I didn't concieve as quickly as you did after my c section, but like you I experienced on and off pain from my scar, my last c section was almost a year and a half ago now and it still bothers me sometimes, especially when it is cold! I shouldn't think apart from the pain you ahve been getting that the scar should cause any problems during your pregnancy, though the doctor telling you it was ok was a bit strange, the general concensus I am told is that you should wait at least a year and a half to two years before trying to concieve again, my doctor told me that the scar on the inside takes about 19 months and sometimes longer to heal properly, and it will also take about a year and a half or two years for your scar to dull down and not be so apparent. I hope everything goes well for you and your baby, good luck and I hope I helped a little :) x
No problems with my C-section here. It used to be so numb at first but I do not feel it anymore at all - let me touch some wood here!

Don't worry too much, my obgyn had told me I could start conceiving right away if I felt like it.

Maybe use some liquid vitamin E to soften the area?
I have had five surgeries. I had gall bladder removal, c-section, gastric by-pass, fibriod removal, and hernia repair. I have alot of scars. The was one on my upper abdomen from the by-pass is the one that gave me trouble. It hurt for about two years and then one day it stopped. It really bothered me at times. Funny thing is the scar has also begun to disappear like many of my other ones.  I am currently 11 weeks pregnant and because of me history I will have another c-section.  My biggest problem is the itching and the extra skin, but the say I can get a tummy tuck through my medical after the baby. We will see.
Thanks ladies.  Ecologic, I am glad to hear I wasn't the only one given the go ahead so early.  We talked about it at my 3 month post partum check up and she had said it would be fine.  I too will be having another c section.  I was hoping to be able to do v bac, but because it will only be 18 months between births, they said it's not a good idea.  I am ok with whatever gets baby here safely, so not arguing the point.  I am however not going to let them schedule it.  I want baby to come when he/she is ready, not when they say so.  I am holding my ground on that, unless they can convince me it is somehow putting the baby or myself at risk.  

I guess I just am having bizarre thoughts about it popping open or something if I get really big..lol.  I am using bio oil, so we shall see what that does.  I don't care about it being visible (I'm proud of it, it brought my son into the world..lol), but it would be nice if it was less tender.  Maybe it's just the nerve endings repairing themselves?

THanks for the input, I always appreciate it!
My scar is still a bit numb...nearly four years later and it still gets a stretching/pulling sensation sometimes or can ache a little bit.
I know a lady who got pregnant 6 months after a c section delivery, her doctor let her go full term and would have allowed natural labor and delivery if it happened naturally before her due date. He would NOT induce due to the chance of rupture so when she reached her due date she had a scheduled c section, just two weeks ago. Her and her baby are fine.
I had a section with Cooper and you know I got pregnant 4 months after my sweet boy passed away. I had a lot of pain around my scar. My High Risk OB told me it was due to stretching and that the scar tissue does not give like "regular" skin. The pain came and went but it was not that bad!