Preeclampsia
So I'm 35 weeks and I just went to the doctor yesterday and she's concerned because my blood pressure is high im really swollen in my feet hand and face plus im getting a sharp pain in my right side under my ribs and I gained 6lbs in 2 weeks which is very unusual to me considering I've only gained 7lbs in the whole 35 weeks of being pregnant. My doctor said I need to go back of Friday to get my blood pressure again. My husband and my mom are not worried and I'm trying not to worry either but I can't seem to get it of my mind. I feel like they are just saying they arent worried so i dont worry but i know it must be serious considering my doctor turned to my husband and told him to keep a close eye on my and make sure i dont start acting strange like slurring my words and stuff like that. To make it worse I looked it up online which I shouldn't have done and now I'm even more upset. I have most of the symptoms and I'm starting to get really scared right now. I just need a little support to stay strong and off the World Wide Web that just makes people like me even more crazy!!!
I'm sorry you have to deal with this! It doesn't sound like much fun at all.  Just try to stay positive and take it easy. Only five more weeks to go!
Please stay strong and positive darl, i had pre eclampsia at 31 weeks with my first, i ended up having her at 33w 5d. You would have protein in your urine with it too. They do take it very seriously as left uncontrolled it can be dangerous, but if they were truly worried about it the hospital would've kept you in. Just be prepared for it though, but by being in the hospital you'll be in the best hands and they can keep a close eye on you. If bub did need to come early you are far enough along for both of you to be fine.
If it was really bad I think they would have delivered you already. Im 23+4 and my blood pressure is really high... I will pray that all is well with you and your little one.