labor
Yesterday i went into labor, my water didnt break though
I was contracting and bleeding a little. So they moniter me and hooked me up to an IV to stop my labor. So i was wondering what if it happens again, by the way im 35 weeks pregnant.
It really depends on the situation.  At 35 weeks your Dr. may decide that it is best to allow labor to continue, or may attempt to stop it again.  And please don't worry.  Babies born at 35 weeks do just fine.  In a perfect world most Dr.'s prefer to keep them in until 37 weeks, but lots of babies are born at 35 weeks.  It will typically mean a short stay in the NICU, but no long term difficulties.  
Ok because this is my fourth pregnancy 1 miscarriaged and two born but c-section.....they want to deliver my baby at 39 weeks but i dont think he may stay in that long. Especially since i already went in labor.
35 weeks is all fine :) I'm now 40 weeks with my 4th... had heavy bleed at 26 weeks with him, lots of contractions for the past 6 weeks and went to hospital twice more thinking I was in labour.... *sigh*... now week 40 and he has stayed put!!!! I guess u just never know. I'd like him to come out now but today does not feel like the day (damit!!) going for a long walk around and maybe half up a mountain... supposedly walking helps but it hasn't so far!
best wishes for u and your baby :)