one tube on oppisite side of ovary
has anyone or do you know anyone that has gotten prego with one tube on the oppisite side of an ovary? I just has a TR on the 14th of march and was told the not so good news the next day. I have one right overy and one left very long tube. the dr told me that because of the length of the tube it is very possable????? Im not going to give up faith yet but i hope there is somthing els out there that i can do.
Hello, thanks for posting.  Unfortunately I can't help you with your concern, but I did want to wish you much luck and success TTC!  Pam
I have one tube but both ovaries.  For a while I wasn't getting any follie development on my good side so I have had this conversation with my RE many times.  He swears that it is absolutely possible and very likely that you can get pg, with a tube on one side and the follie on other.  He said the tube and the opposite ovary are actually much closer than they are shown in the pictures.  The pictures spread it all out for clarity but the actual anatomy is actually much more scrunched up.  

best of luck to you!!
thank you for your comment. my dr did tell me the same thing its just still upseting. i never had any trouble getting pregnent before. i do have six children from another marrage and they all came from one ovary. one was removed when i was 16, but the other one worked just fine so im not use to hearing that i will have trouble..but best wishes to you and everyone that is trying...susan
I got pregnant with my right tube...I don't have the left one anymore! It took about 3 months and then it happened! I do have both ovaries, but felt like it was not going to happen! So keep the faith, it can happen. Good luck!