Aa
A
A
Close
Paranoid about everything?
i need some advice because I am always paranoid about something I eat and I mean everything. I'm always afraid of eating the wrong thing and then I'm paranoid because my last baby died at 20 weeks due to amniotic bands but this time they say my baby is as healthy as can be and there is no signs of amniotic bands or any placenta issues. But I'm still paranoid and sometimes scared and I just wanna calm my nerves pleaaaase someone help lol!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
973741 tn?1342346373
Oh my goodness, losing a baby at 20 weeks would make anyone a nervous wreck the next time around. VERY sorry for your loss hon.  That's a big one!!  

I'm glad all looks great with this baby.  I wish you a happy, easy, successful delivery!

Anxiety in general but around what you eat my be triggered by the loss and exacerbated by the hormones.  Talk to your doctor about how you are feeling.  They'll want to keep an eye on that because of the issue of post partum being something that can happen.  Also, keep a little journal to see if there is any pattern to the worry and also as a place to vent out your fears and anxiety.  Then you can imagine that when you close the journal, you are turning off the anxiety.  Visualization can be powerful.  

Anyway, keep your doctor in the loop about these feelings and hang in there.  peace
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1508450205
Blank
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
Oct 19
4769306 tn?1508450205
Blank
KeeLolo uploaded new photos
Oct 19
3191940 tn?1447272317
Blank
CurfewX commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Oct 19
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community Resources