Paranoid about everything?
i need some advice because I am always paranoid about something I eat and I mean everything. I'm always afraid of eating the wrong thing and then I'm paranoid because my last baby died at 20 weeks due to amniotic bands but this time they say my baby is as healthy as can be and there is no signs of amniotic bands or any placenta issues. But I'm still paranoid and sometimes scared and I just wanna calm my nerves pleaaaase someone help lol!
Oh my goodness, losing a baby at 20 weeks would make anyone a nervous wreck the next time around. VERY sorry for your loss hon.  That's a big one!!  

I'm glad all looks great with this baby.  I wish you a happy, easy, successful delivery!

Anxiety in general but around what you eat my be triggered by the loss and exacerbated by the hormones.  Talk to your doctor about how you are feeling.  They'll want to keep an eye on that because of the issue of post partum being something that can happen.  Also, keep a little journal to see if there is any pattern to the worry and also as a place to vent out your fears and anxiety.  Then you can imagine that when you close the journal, you are turning off the anxiety.  Visualization can be powerful.  

Anyway, keep your doctor in the loop about these feelings and hang in there.  peace