Period is 5 days late and test is negative could I still be pregnant?
My period is now 5 days late. I had some light brown spotting 3-4 days before AF was due and I have been getting many pregnancy symptoms but they have been off and on throughout the day, the symptoms that seem to remain are frequent urination, forgetfulness, increased CM and moodiness. The nausea, breast tenderness, cramps and headaches come and go throughout the day I've since taken 2 pregnancy test. I took 1 cheapie the day my period was due and I took 1 CB Digi today, both were BFN.( I have read many terrible reviews on the accuracy CB Digi test) My DP is convinced that I am pregnant, and I too feel pregnant but I still have doubt, because the tests are negative. Mind you I haven't taken the tests with morning urine, I took them both in the evening around 4-5. A family member of mine & 2 close friends also believe that I am pregnant (They are all pregnant) so I'm unsure, should I just go with my gut instinct? My period has never been late.
Wait another week and test again, you might not have enough hormones for the test too pick it up yet