Tingling on your stomach
What does it mean when your pregnant and you get a tingling feeling in your stomach? Sort of like when you hit you elblow and you get the tingling or electric feeling that runs down your arm well the same thing but on your stomach? Could it be just something you can get from holding or not going to the restroom to urinate?
I often have a warm sensation in my stomach- like someone rubbed Bengay on it, but not quite that hot.  I asked the dr about it and she said it could just be where my uterus is growing and everything in my abdomen is stretching and making room.  Anything that concerns you is worth asking the dr.  I try to keep a list of all the questions I want to ask during my visits.  And if something comes up in the meantime that worries me, I will call and leave them a message.  Usually they can settle your fears or offer suggestions.